PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
wise_guy

Re: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Salaar... May I ask u a question... Have you posted or said anything about the ISIS killing a lots of muslims n yazidis themsleves... Or is it that you or muslims just don't like jews killing muslims... I see a lot of posts by muslims on social media about gaza but silence on the ISIS who r equally barbaric... I guess you think that only muslims have the right to kill other muslims..

Also, Saudi n the regional sunni regimes are partly to be blamed because Israel has full support from US in terms of political and economical whereas Palestinians only have support on facebook by muslims which is of hardly any value as has been seen since so many years... What Palestine needs is full political and economical support from the Saudis n other regional sunni regimes but this is easier said than done due the Sunni shaikhs being the puppets of USA....

salaar wrote:When I used to see small kids and Muslim women wailing out of their bombarded house lines of coffins I used to ponder what is the reason why other Muslims don't raise hue and cry for the murder of their unarmed Muslim brothers but after more and more discussions with my friends and people like qutub mamaji I realized that we just want to pass the monkey on others shoulder and close our eyes abt others problems all that we worry abt is our comfort our security our benefits and let the innocent go to hell putting the blame on hamas or Saudi Arabia or Obama or Osama. The lowest degree of assistance that you can provide is at least support them admit at all forums that injustice is being done but no we are even not capable of that. Palestinian Muslims I am sorry we Muslims are not men enough to raise voice on your merciless killings , our children are safe and secure in developed countries getting good schooling if the bodies of your children are lying on streets, sorry we can do nothing abt it.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:22 am

How can you assume that I or other Muslims who consider human values prior to religion would keep quiet on ISIS brutalities which itself is a larger game of Israel. Divide and rule is their policy sometimes they come out in the open for Muslim massacre and sometimes they create groups among Muslims to accomplish their bloody targets, both ways innocent Muslims are being killed.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:56 am

bro salaar,
why is that everytime u mention innocent muslims are being killed?
that means if other innocent non-muslim getting killed is acceptable to u.
if jews and christians , hindus or any other getting killed if joy for u?
there is blood war going on in the so called muslim land.
to blame on america or israel or any other country for that is hiding from truth.
always blame others and escape from it.
i am not condonning massacre of israel--no humanbeing with rational mind will do that.
at present hamas is being killed by israel.
think for sometime if hamas getting powerful with all the support.
they will kill israel, they too will be brutal in fact more brutal than israel.
will u then shed tears for israel?
i am against war and basically against the ideology which makes ppl to war.
hamas stated stance is that they want to innhaliate israel. they want to wipe out israel from the map.
if they would have means --they would do that.
just that they dont have resources they cannot do it.
isis has resources and see what they have done.
u dont shed tears for killing shia, minorities in iraq.
are they less human being than palestinians?
isis and hamas alqaeda and many more---all have same ideology.
this ideology is what i am against.
plz note hamas is same as isis--just they dont have power now.
if they had, they would do the same thing.
hypothetically think they win the war.
then bro if ur shia and go there--u will be hounded and get killed.
ur shedding tears for the so called muslim bro of palestine will be of no use.
yes innocent ppl are getting killed, but who is responsible?
hamas is using them as human shield.
and the ppl are also supporting hamas.
plz here i am not supporting israel, but think rationally,
i know israel was created by western power in 1948.
what happend, happend. u cannot change history.
at that time only it should have been wiped out, but that did not happen.
so now deal with it responsibly.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:29 am

Iraqi children drinking parents' BLOOD to stay alive

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/s ... 140818.htm

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Qutub Mmaji you have taken me completely wrong, who is saying that the blood of a non muslim is halal for a muslim. No stories iam telling you a reality, during the independence when the killings of muslims was the top agenda in india hindus were been hunted and butchered on the streets in pakistan, during those fearsome days a group of boys came to my grandfather asking him to save them, although the tempers were high but my grandfather hide them in a room in our house, after sometime muslims in the area approached my grandfather asking him if he has any clue about the whereabouts of those boys but he simply showed his ignorance, later when conditions were stabilized they were provided a safe passage, as it is said 'aik insaan ka khoon puri insaniyat ka qatal hai' and not 'aik musalmaan ka khoon', however it is a fact that i have most of the time witnessed muslims being the victim party getting killed by sometimes hindus sometimes christians sometimes jews and most of the time by their own brothers belonging to other factions and nationalities but what we usually miss is that on the back stage this massacre plan is being prepared by forces who wants to see muslims divided so that they can stay in power and remain unchallenged.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Wiseguy i didnt understand your logic of PM, we are just discussing things let it be in front of the members instead of doing it through PM. look the problem is if somebody who is strong do something wrong you just hush it up under the carpet, if the same thing is being done by the weaker side you do hue and cry and try to gain worlds attention on diplomatic forums, reality is might is right, when india occupied siachin against the simla agreement it was alright and when pakistan tried to occupy kargil you termed it naked agression, india did everything on all diplomatic fronts to stop pakistani advances although the fact stays that hundreds of indian soldiers were being surrounded by the pakistan army and if at that point nawaz sharif had not bulged against the will of the pakistan army a full scale war was inevitable, these wars are part of a nations policy, if you label it a dark spot for pakistan army then why not the beating of the indian army at the hands of the chinese army, if you consider yourself so strong and fortified at diplomatic front go and try out for chinese, you will get the real taste of fire and blood.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Look, Pakistan doesn't want peace at all...

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/as-in ... herstories

quote="salaar"]Wiseguy i didnt understand your logic of PM, we are just discussing things let it be in front of the members instead of doing it through PM. look the problem is if somebody who is strong do something wrong you just hush it up under the carpet, if the same thing is being done by the weaker side you do hue and cry and try to gain worlds attention on diplomatic forums, reality is might is right, when india occupied siachin against the simla agreement it was alright and when pakistan tried to occupy kargil you termed it naked agression, india did everything on all diplomatic fronts to stop pakistani advances although the fact stays that hundreds of indian soldiers were being surrounded by the pakistan army and if at that point nawaz sharif had not bulged against the will of the pakistan army a full scale war was inevitable, these wars are part of a nations policy, if you label it a dark spot for pakistan army then why not the beating of the indian army at the hands of the chinese army, if you consider yourself so strong and fortified at diplomatic front go and try out for chinese, you will get the real taste of fire and blood.[/quote]

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:26 pm

comeon stop this propaganda thing which india has been doing for years and wise people like you go on believing them.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:37 pm

by the way i want to tell the readers an interesting fact which one of my childhood buddy told me, he is an officer in pakistan army and was posted in kargil, he told me that at siachin and kargil the temperature is very cold and armies from both the countries have to fire their weapons to avoid frosting, he said both the armies fire their cannon shells regularly, sometimes there happens a miscalculation and the shells fall on the wrong side of the fence and although knowing they just fire around each others post to feel their presence however the heat and army garbage is causing changes in weather conditions and the glacier is melting at a fast pace.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:41 pm

the cost for one chapati at siachin due to costly logistics is rs 300 indian and rs 600 pakistani which is being taken from the tax money of public.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:39 pm

bhai, kya propoganda.. ??? the results are there to see... Whereas India has progressed at a good pace due to various policies aimed at development, Pakistan's present condition due to its successive maverick Army generals' (Ayub Khan, Musharraf etc) obsession with India can be seen today...
salaar wrote:comeon stop this propaganda thing which india has been doing for years and wise people like you go on believing them.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:08 am

What is the use of beating the same thing again and again, who is denying the fact that Pakistan is surrounded by internal and external problems some created by the stupidity and corruption of their leaders other being enforced on Pakistan by america in the form of talibanization and of course our traditional enemy India took full advantage of the circumstances, but no problem if good time is not to stay forever so will be the bad time. This tussle will keep going but the way India puts blame of everything on Pakistan and presents themselves like angels that is a farce and bunch of lies, India is equally responsible for all the terrorist activities going around Pakistan directly or indirectly with one hand they give us a bunch of flowers and with other they stab us which is a typical Hindu psyche. Whatever it is we will keep on saying PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:44 am

Wise guy why are you acting like a sissy old woman sending me PM again and again. Be a man come out in the open and discuss it in front of everybody.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:23 am

Same question to u salaar

You talk about Hindu Psyche... History is witness... India has been ruled by Afghans, Mughals, British. It clearly shows the Hindu Psyche... It doesn't want or try to rule over other nations, India herself has been ruled or attacked by outsiders...

So many muslims have made it big in India and many more are developing... Look at pakistan, what about the hindu n other minorities there(can't even practice their faith peacefully there)... On the other hand, India is secular and muslims practice their faith peacefully (apart from some minor hiccups here and there) salaar bhai, pehle apne nighebaan me jhaank kar dekho & fir Hindu psyche ke baare me baat karna...

I am not blaming any mess in India on Pakistan... I am just saying that Pakistan/ISI has been trying to destabilize India since long without any breakthrough and never will inshallah (I guess more muslims are in India than the population of Pakistan and they are with India !)...
salaar wrote:What is the use of beating the same thing again and again, who is denying the fact that Pakistan is surrounded by internal and external problems some created by the stupidity and corruption of their leaders other being enforced on Pakistan by america in the form of talibanization and of course our traditional enemy India took full advantage of the circumstances, but no problem if good time is not to stay forever so will be the bad time. This tussle will keep going but the way India puts blame of everything on Pakistan and presents themselves like angels that is a farce and bunch of lies, India is equally responsible for all the terrorist activities going around Pakistan directly or indirectly with one hand they give us a bunch of flowers and with other they stab us which is a typical Hindu psyche. Whatever it is we will keep on saying PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:43 pm

wise_guy wrote:Yes, Hindus don't force religious conversions on others... Prime example is Pakistani cricketer Mohammed Yusuf (previously Yusuf Youhana) who was forced to convert to Islam...

btw can you cite an example of Hindu's cunningness... where in the world did you get the notion that I am posting govt propaganda.. I am an Indian and India is a secular country... btw, the condition of Pakistan is itself giving its own testimony of how muslims there are.. lol
salaar wrote:Don't teach us about moderation of Hindus we are very much aware of their cunningness. The way you are posting Indian govt propaganda shows how the minds of common people is polluted by anti Pakistan propaganda.
@Wise-guy
Examples of hindu's cunnigness are many, viz. Gujarat Riots, recent Pune incidents etc, but not all Hindu's are cunning, just like not all Muslim's are terrorist. I too am a Indian and that too a Muslim Indian, and before pointing our finger at Pakistan's condition, just look at the condition of India, once I was very proud of India being a secular country, now it is secular only for name sake, too many fights going on in the name of religion. Secularism khatam ho raha hai.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:56 pm

wiseguy india remain dominated by muslim dynasties like ghaznavis suris shahs and mughals etc because hindus were not capable of defending themselves and not because hindus were not cunning, the truth is that muslims were ruling the world and were much advanced in all fields of life medicine, engineering, geography,politics, army tactics and weaponry. they had the prior experience of conquering lands and ruling them effectively thats why when they landed onto the subcontinent they found the dumb natives who were good at nothing except some traditional agriculture and puja paat, even their armies were not effective and were kept just to impress other hindu maharajas, taking advantage of the situation muslim esp the turks cut these rajas like a hot knife cuts the butter slab, and were successful in conquering major part of india and ruling it for centuries, throughout this period the hindus kept their heads lowered not because they were very innocent and simpleton but because they stand no chance against the strong muslim administration, they kept on playing their tricks wherever they could like conspiring in the palace, poisoning and so on but largely they remained unsuccessful in bringing a major change, it should be mentioned that great services were rendered by hindus for muslim kings as well to the extent that even some were appointed as the army chiefs of muslim kings but it was never that these baniyaas were loyal or docile people in general.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Today is the day 20th Aug when 20 years old pilot officer of Pakistan Air Force, Rashid Minhas was martyred, during the 1971 conflict, he was scheduled to fly his plane when just before the take off his trainer who was a bengali pilot flight officer Mutiur Rehman signaled him to stop and jumped on the back seat, minhas carried on flew up, after sometime mutiur rehman ordered minhas to turn his flight direction towards india, minhas kept his direction unchanged on this mutiur rehman a man of 32 who was a much experienced pilot and physically stronger to minhas attacked him from behind and kept hitting minhas with an iron tool due to which minhas got unconscious briefly but as he regained he understood that the plane is being hijacked and its direction was towards india, young rashid minhas knew that he stood little chance against mutiur rehman he finally decided to turn the direction downwards to crash his plane, he did that his plane burst into flames when it hit the ground but the ground was not an alien land it was within the Pakistan boundary, Rashid Minhas was the son of the soil, the youngest soldier to receive the highest military award that is Nishan e Haider, a main road and a air base is named after our hero, Rashid Minhas, we salute you.

SBM

Re: PAKISTAN- A failed state

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:42 pm

In its 66-year history Pakistan has time and again proved to the world community that it is a failed state. Pakistan came into being in 1947, after the second world war was over. The British colonial power was waning; the sun was finally setting on the empire which was once renowned for the phrase that,”the sun never sets on the British Empire.”
http://guardianlv.com/2014/01/pakistan-a-failed-state/

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:12 pm

66 years is not a big period in a nations life, some automobile picks up fast in the first gear but could'nt continue the momentum while some picks up slower and then speeds up, no worry we are here if we have not achieved our goals we will do that in the time to come, with high spirits Inshallah and i understand the worry and concerns of my indian brothers. :oops:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:35 pm

ok, salaar bhai, toh abhi kaha gaye aapke woh mughals n ghaznavis... muscle power se toh koi bhi kisipar kabza kar sakta hai but usko sustain karna alag baat hai bhai... British took over them and then the so called paat puja karne waale hindus gained independence from British....

I know Salaar bhai... your dislike for Hindus is just because they are majority in India... Had India been a christian or any other religion majority nation, you would have shown hatred for that particular religion.. Same with the the Israel-Gaza conflict. Just bcoz muslims are victims, you are concerned. Had it been any other ethnicity, you would have been least concerned... insaan bano salaar... sirf musalmaan mat bano...
salaar wrote:wiseguy india remain dominated by muslim dynasties like ghaznavis suris shahs and mughals etc because hindus were not capable of defending themselves and not because hindus were not cunning, the truth is that muslims were ruling the world and were much advanced in all fields of life medicine, engineering, geography,politics, army tactics and weaponry. they had the prior experience of conquering lands and ruling them effectively thats why when they landed onto the subcontinent they found the dumb natives who were good at nothing except some traditional agriculture and puja paat, even their armies were not effective and were kept just to impress other hindu maharajas, taking advantage of the situation muslim esp the turks cut these rajas like a hot knife cuts the butter slab, and were successful in conquering major part of india and ruling it for centuries, throughout this period the hindus kept their heads lowered not because they were very innocent and simpleton but because they stand no chance against the strong muslim administration, they kept on playing their tricks wherever they could like conspiring in the palace, poisoning and so on but largely they remained unsuccessful in bringing a major change, it should be mentioned that great services were rendered by hindus for muslim kings as well to the extent that even some were appointed as the army chiefs of muslim kings but it was never that these baniyaas were loyal or docile people in general.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:36 pm

[Video] A poignant 'border anthem' unites Pakistani, Indian national songs

Zeshan Bagewadi, a singer in Chicago, decided to remember Partition by reminding listeners that the two countries are not all that different.

http://scroll.in/article/674753/[Video] ... onal-songs

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 am

bhai GM
no use of this video or other tons of material
their existence lies in hatred for india.
best luck though

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:33 am

Mr Wiseguy and Mr qutub mamaji you are not conversating with some afghan or irani or turk muslim with a biased attitude against hindus, i had my roots in india and i remember my father saying that son it is advisable to have business relations with hindus rather then with mia bhai, do you understand what iam saying, if there is any quality in any nation we must admit, i have hindu friends and i find them to be very warm and friendly, we even exchange gifts on eid and holi,
Mughals and muslim rulers lost india because of their deeds as things goes on the theory of survival of the fittest although if we compare the muslim rule they stretched it for more then 800 years whereas the britishers were just in india for a century, anyway my point is at a number of occasions i have observed indians try to cast insulting and degrading remarks about Pakistan in general, ofcourse all are not same some learned indians who have a command over history and aware of realities like bro Ghulam Mohammad and bori85 believes on the theory of give respect to others and gain respects in return, now you guys are talking about hatred against hindus i tell you it is not hatred but a natural reaction of your biased behavior against Pakistan, i have often heard that indians on haj and ziarat pass offending remarks about my country, i just want to convey my indian brothers please refrain from doing so in future you might have not met the kind of pakistani like me uptil now who will not permit any abuse, i advise my friends that if any bas...d say such a thing against your country throw the thaal on his face and smash him whatever the consequences are, therefore please it is dangerous to play with others sentiments live peacefully and let others live in peace PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:43 am

yes bro
on haj and other ziyarat places, they do pass it.
but who is responsible for that?
that requires little introspection.
thats all.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:45 am

Introspection yes of course, why not, such attitudes should be checked and condemned in an unbiased manner.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 am

Br Salaar
Just remember Founders of Pakistan were all INDIANS

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:42 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:bhai GM
no use of this video or other tons of material
their existence lies in hatred for india.
best luck though
No that is not correct; Pakistanis do not hate India (or Hindus) .............. we use to, yes, but it is past now. Pakistanis have realized that flaws are within us for a starter and since we have big flaws it has given chance to others to take advantages ........... we cannot put all the blame on India ........... and that is the exact reason today majority of Pakistanis want good relations with India, this a fact; we have learnt from our mistakes.

May be Partition was wrong; should not have happened; but we cannot do anything about that TODAY, so let the bygones be bygones; lets live like brothers and if not atleast like good neighbors .......... and yes we LOT in COMMON and LESS as DIFFERENCES ........... so lets make it happen.

We have come our way, it is now turn of Indian to come out of Pakistanphobia ..........

Bro GM, yes founders of Pakistan were Indians and we are proud of that ............. our erstwhile WATAN is still known as INDIA; If we are not Pakistanis we are Indians..!! Hindustan does not meant Land for Hindus, for us it still means Land for all the peoples of Sub-Continent.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:31 pm

I agree with you JC... I guess, a lot of Indians if not all of them want peace as trouble in neighborhood is not good for any neighbors. However, Pakistan has not been a trustful neighbor and that is what makes it very difficult for peace process as well as for Indians to gain confidence in Pakistan. Example in point is the Kargil conflict of 1999. Whereas on one side, peace talks and process were going on viz a viz Delhi - Lahore bus etc, your army was planning and ready to attack India on Kargil front.. As was the agreement, both Indian and Pakistani ground forces would pull themselves from the Kargil posts in the high mountains during winter months in good faith. Indian forces were in agreement but Pakistan violated the agreement and occupied Indian posts in Kargil sector under the disguise of Mujahideens that led to a 2 month conflict resulting in loss of lives on both sides which was unnecessary...
JC wrote:
No that is not correct; Pakistanis do not hate India (or Hindus) .............. we use to, yes, but it is past now. Pakistanis have realized that flaws are within us for a starter and since we have big flaws it has given chance to others to take advantages ........... we cannot put all the blame on India ........... and that is the exact reason today majority of Pakistanis want good relations with India, this a fact; we have learnt from our mistakes.

May be Partition was wrong; should not have happened; but we cannot do anything about that TODAY, so let the bygones be bygones; lets live like brothers and if not atleast like good neighbors .......... and yes we LOT in COMMON and LESS as DIFFERENCES ........... so lets make it happen.

We have come our way, it is now turn of Indian to come out of Pakistanphobia ..........

Bro GM, yes founders of Pakistan were Indians and we are proud of that ............. our erstwhile WATAN is still known as INDIA; If we are not Pakistanis we are Indians..!! Hindustan does not meant Land for Hindus, for us it still means Land for all the peoples of Sub-Continent.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Now do you see this typical indian mentality JC this is the reason we have to go and play at the front foot, the moment Pakistanis turn little accommodating and reasonable these people consider it their weakness and start their traditional barrage of blames and accusations alright wiseguy....... i consider india to be a terrorist state worthless of any friendship bond, they are totally responsible for lot of terrorist activities throughout pakistan right from the day of its creation by capturing muslim dominated areas which were yet to be decided, your brigadier sudhir singh proudly stated to his officers in the morning before initiating attack on lahore "Gentlemen we will have our evening tea in lahore gymkhana" then our brave soldiers showed them the way to hell, in 71 you jumped into our internal matter, what was the concern of india if there was a dispute between east and west pakistan we would have settled it one way or the other but no india is our enemy no 1 and they played their evil role in the breakup, after that you indians have been killings kashmiris throughout, murderers, rapists. in 84 your army occupied siachin against the simla agreement, forcefully captured undemarcated international area, in kargil when pakistan tried to get hold of the area you attacked with a large contingent, pakistan fought bravely, if this was agression what was siachin was it your fathers property, you indians are responsible for all terrorist activities that is going on through afghanistan, your paid agents keep killing innocent civilians in the guise of talibans and pakistan has all the proves of indian involvement, india is a country which under the cover of secularism spreading terrorism among the neighboring countries and we condemn this brutality..............

look Mr JC, Mr GM, this is not what i wished to throw but this always happens since such evil and stupid characters on both sides derail the friendship talk whether on this forum or between the government whenever there seems to be a chance for dialogue and understanding they come inbetween and mess up everything, people like wiseguy feel happy by flaring conflicts instead of resolving them.
whatever i said above is not with willingness but just to show you people the real cause of this problem, My appologies to those indian brothers who respect the existence of Pakistan and want to establish friendly relations between the two countries and to give a clear message to the mischievous characters that we are ready whenever you are :x

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Mr SBM what difference it makes if our leaders or all of us were indian national before partition, were not all muslims kaafirs before converting to islam.