PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
wise_guy

Re: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:30 pm

bahot mirchi lagi lagta hai aapko salaar... :D you talk about evil and stupid characters who derail the peace talks. At present, it was the pakistani envoy in delhi who went on and met Kashmiri separatists as well as some ceasefire violations.

One suggestion to Pakistan... Pakistan should leave the pursuit of Kashmir... pehle toh aap se main Pakistan sambhla nahi jaa raha, Kashmir ko kya khaak sambhaaloge.... :D See this short part of a scene (from 9:30 to 10:00) from the movie Lakshya -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiWDcFPLOVM#t=574 :lol:

salaar wrote:Now do you see this typical indian mentality JC this is the reason we have to go and play at the front foot, the moment Pakistanis turn little accommodating and reasonable these people consider it their weakness and start their traditional barrage of blames and accusations alright wiseguy....... i consider india to be a terrorist state worthless of any friendship bond, they are totally responsible for lot of terrorist activities throughout pakistan right from the day of its creation by capturing muslim dominated areas which were yet to be decided, your brigadier sudhir singh proudly stated to his officers in the morning before initiating attack on lahore "Gentlemen we will have our evening tea in lahore gymkhana" then our brave soldiers showed them the way to hell, in 71 you jumped into our internal matter, what was the concern of india if there was a dispute between east and west pakistan we would have settled it one way or the other but no india is our enemy no 1 and they played their evil role in the breakup, after that you indians have been killings kashmiris throughout, murderers, rapists. in 84 your army occupied siachin against the simla agreement, forcefully captured undemarcated international area, in kargil when pakistan tried to get hold of the area you attacked with a large contingent, pakistan fought bravely, if this was agression what was siachin was it your fathers property, you indians are responsible for all terrorist activities that is going on through afghanistan, your paid agents keep killing innocent civilians in the guise of talibans and pakistan has all the proves of indian involvement, india is a country which under the cover of secularism spreading terrorism among the neighboring countries and we condemn this brutality..............

look Mr JC, Mr GM, this is not what i wished to throw but this always happens since such evil and stupid characters on both sides derail the friendship talk whether on this forum or between the government whenever there seems to be a chance for dialogue and understanding they come inbetween and mess up everything, people like wiseguy feel happy by flaring conflicts instead of resolving them.
whatever i said above is not with willingness but just to show you people the real cause of this problem, My appologies to those indian brothers who respect the existence of Pakistan and want to establish friendly relations between the two countries and to give a clear message to the mischievous characters that we are ready whenever you are :x

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Mirchi lagay hamaray dushmano ko tum uthatay raho Hinduo ki jutiya hamara to aik hi slogan hae PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:48 pm

I have never considered Pakistan or its people as enemies... I also want peace between all neighbors, be it Pak, China, or Bangladesh etc... Afterall, mutual friendship will beneficial to all the neighbors... Right now, vested interests don't want peace, especially the countries who sell multi billion dollars worth of weaponry to both countries as well as the higher ups in the Pak army and defence establishment...

Its just the events of Kargil in which unnecessary lives were lost or Kashmir insurgency covertly supported by Pakistan in which thousands of lives have been lost that frustrates me...

One more reason of conflict is that Pakistan wants to consider or considers itself equal to India which it can't be due to geographical, demographical, economical as well as military aspects... Pakistan needs to consider this.. I am not saying that they are inferior or anything but their problems are different and they shouldn't compare themselves to India or want or demand everything equally on an international level...

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:12 am

who is talking about equality, we consider ourselves much better then others, its not always quantity my dear its quality that actually matters, pakistan is not nepal or srilanka which you can gulp down, it is a country with population of 182589000, fifth largest army of the world with 550000 committed soldiers, your propaganda machinery has been drumming all kind of accusations on pakistan but no use, talk with us or go to hell it doesnt matter, kashmir is the top agenda and we will never deviate from this demand, inshallah you will soon see the change in pakistan and you will not find people around who skipped meeting kashmiri representatives in delhi, you understand mr wiseguy you cannot keep going with your double policies for very long,

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:17 am

who is talking about equality, we consider ourselves much better then others.
there is not end to dreaming, sky is the limit.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:28 am

if wiseguy is not agreeing on equality and considers pakistan to be an inferior state then we as well stop talking about equalities and start talking about our superiority, when will you people understand that there is always a tit for a tat.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:21 am

lol, whats the point of having 550,000 committed soldiers when ur own people are being looted and killed, and your women are being raped or honour killed... bhai pehle apna main Pakistan sambhaalna seekho, fir dusre areas ko kabze karne ki socho... the fact is, you are your own enemy!
salaar wrote:who is talking about equality, we consider ourselves much better then others, its not always quantity my dear its quality that actually matters, pakistan is not nepal or srilanka which you can gulp down, it is a country with population of 182589000, fifth largest army of the world with 550000 committed soldiers, your propaganda machinery has been drumming all kind of accusations on pakistan but no use, talk with us or go to hell it doesnt matter, kashmir is the top agenda and we will never deviate from this demand, inshallah you will soon see the change in pakistan and you will not find people around who skipped meeting kashmiri representatives in delhi, you understand mr wiseguy you cannot keep going with your double policies for very long,
Last edited by wise_guy on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:07 pm

If i succeed to enter jannat i would ask the farishtas to call me a pakistani momin, after a while wiseguy also entered into jannat smilingly, as he was walking in the garden he saw a wall on which the pictures of Angelina Jolie and kareena kapoor were hanging and from behind loud sound of music was coming, wiseguy asked the farishta what is there behind the wall, farishta replied its jahannum and its not a good place, wiseguy insisted that i want to go behind the wall, farishta said look if once you will go there you will not be allowed to come back, wiseguy said no problem but i will go there, farishta said fine, if you want this let it be opened a door in that wall and wiseguy entered with a grin on his face, suddenly he was hit by a whip from behind, wiseguy yelled and said what is this, then what was that music all about, the farishta replied oh wiseguy! that was the media advertising for jahannum. :lol:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:26 pm

salaar wrote:If i succeed to enter jannat i would ask the farishtas to call me a pakistani momin, after a while wiseguy also entered into jannat smilingly, as he was walking in the garden he saw a wall on which the pictures of Angelina Jolie and kareena kapoor were hanging and from behind loud sound of music was coming, wiseguy asked the farishta what is there behind the wall, farishta replied its jahannum and its not a good place, wiseguy insisted that i want to go behind the wall, farishta said look if once you will go there you will not be allowed to come back, wiseguy said no problem but i will go there, farishta said fine, if you want this let it be opened a door in that wall and wiseguy entered with a grin on his face, suddenly he was hit by a whip from behind, wiseguy yelled and said what is this, then what was that music all about, the farishta replied oh wiseguy! that was the media advertising for jahannum. :lol:
should I laugh... ??

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:44 pm

no i think you should cry as you indian always do on every little things that pakistan or pakistanis do.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:02 am

Keep your advise with yourself and stop poking your nose in this matter who knows who will go in jannat and who will go in jahannam, we are quiet aware of the lesson of the love for ibadAllah and already discussed a lot earlier but the love for the land in which you live is undeniable. In Todays world the land in which you live is your country and the one who has no love or feeling for his country is like a lifeless soul.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:15 am

Salaar and Wise Guy, please stop this stupid bickering. it doesnt suit any of you

if it doesnt end right here right now, Admin i request you to please block and delete this topic

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:44 am

zinger have you ever seen me to this extent, in the beginning i told you my intentions were just to discuss some facts and circumstances that led to the division of india which happened 68 years back and then the later events which never let us live in peace including the wars and the kashmir issue, there is one thing i cannot stand if someone pass any insulting remark for my country i will chase him to hell, out of nowhere this mr wiseguy jumped in everytime i wanted to conclude he would stretch it, this partition thing was an important event that happened in the lives of the people of subcontinent including dawoodi bohras, whats the harm in discussing it in a friendly mood i might not be knowing many aspects but members must understand sentiments are hot on both sides and if you start talking negative things you can never conversate, i was eager to know about the personality and ideologies of Mr Gandhi as his policy of non violent protest is what we are practicing in pakistan these days, i was hoping that some knowledgeable member would come forward but it was my bad luck that a fool like wiseguy started his abuse pasting one side propaganda articles, anyway if you want to end up i have no wish to continue it further.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:27 pm

salaar, you are feeling hurt with my comments because I as an Indian is saying all that.... and when Pakistan has done such things, it should own it up. Yes, I feel angry that so many lives were lost in Kargil and other wars (most of which were initiated by Pakistan). Yes, I feel angry by the covert support of militant activities by Pakistan in Kashmir which has cost thousands of lives. I guess, its the karma or ajar that Pakistan is now in chaos... Aag ke saath kheloge toh haath toh jalne hi hai....
salaar wrote:zinger have you ever seen me to this extent, in the beginning i told you my intentions were just to discuss some facts and circumstances that led to the division of india which happened 68 years back and then the later events which never let us live in peace including the wars and the kashmir issue, there is one thing i cannot stand if someone pass any insulting remark for my country i will chase him to hell, out of nowhere this mr wiseguy jumped in everytime i wanted to conclude he would stretch it, this partition thing was an important event that happened in the lives of the people of subcontinent including dawoodi bohras, whats the harm in discussing it in a friendly mood i might not be knowing many aspects but members must understand sentiments are hot on both sides and if you start talking negative things you can never conversate, i was eager to know about the personality and ideologies of Mr Gandhi as his policy of non violent protest is what we are practicing in pakistan these days, i was hoping that some knowledgeable member would come forward but it was my bad luck that a fool like wiseguy started his abuse pasting one side propaganda articles, anyway if you want to end up i have no wish to continue it further.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:43 pm

While one should appreciate salar's and wise_guy's love for their respective countries it is also pertinent to note that history has been manipulated by leaders of both countries who have played with people's passions in order to further the divide as part of their nefarious designs. Many authentic news have also been censored by both countries as they do not want the whole truth to come out. This type of propaganda will keep on continuing unless the sensible minds take every bit of news with a pinch of salt. These are highly sensitive issues which have been deliberately communalised by fundamentalist groups in both the countries and instead of putting fuel to the fire it is better that we act with restrain and sensibility.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Very true bro GM but what to do abt the fools who keep on barking abt the negative propaganda, lf lives were lost in kargil what abt lives lost in siachin what abt the terrorism going on in my country are you blind and deaf can't you see all the terrorism being done by India in all these years why don't you acknowledge all that , Mr zinger I decided to stop all this on your advise but youforgot to tame this iIndian d g.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Only today two civilians were killed working in their fields in sialkot sector by the Indian army and every other day such incident happens who is responsible for that.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:50 am

MERA DIL TERI MOHABBAT KA HAY JAAN BAKSH DIYAAR
MERA SEENA TERI HURMAT KA HAY SANGEEN FASAAR
MERAY MEHBOOB WATAN TUJH PAY AGAR JAAN HO NISAR
MAE YE SAMJHO GA THIKANAY LAGA SARMAYA E TANN
AE WATAN PIYARAY WATAN PAK WATAN PAK WATAN.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:14 am

In the war of 1965 indian army attacked lahore without any warning, few rangers personnel who were present on the site fought the three indian battalion to their last, in the afternoon a company of pakistani soldiers reached but they were repulsed by the heavy bombardment of the indian tanks, pakistani army was lacking artillery support and only had bazookas and tank mines, finally punjab regiment took their positions on the BRB canal and decided to let the enemy move ahead only on their dead bodies, but the problem was the indian tanks whose advance remained unchallenged as the tank mines were not detonating on contact, ammunition experts suggested that the only possibility was if a soldier gets under the tracks of tank and put the explosives within the tracks only then it will work but to get under the moving tank tracks meant certain death for the soldier, but these brave sons volunteered for this suicidal feat and about a 100 soldiers with tank explosives tied on their chests gave their lives for their homeland by getting crushed under the tracks of tanks and detonating the explosive, in the action 57 indian tanks were blasted one after the other creating a chaos in the indian army which was forced to halt its advance and got stucked at BRB, at night reinforcements of pakistani tanks arrived. Had those 100 men not given away their lives indian army would have penetrated into lahore city. Salutes to our brave heroes we owe you and we will never let your sacrifices go in vain. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Your country men have already put the sacrifices in vain buddy! Look at the condition of your country at present and since past many years...

Regarding Siachen conflict, what I got after reading from various sources was that, the Siachen conflict began as a result of some cartographic error (map error) made by US army maps that showed the triangular piece of land in Pakistan (that was suppose to be a no man's land under an agreement honored by India, Pakistan and UN). Due to this map error, the triangular piece of land north of map co-ordinate NJ9842 went in Pakistan and Pakistan started issuing permits for mountain expedition to foreigners and also sent army personnel with them. This came to be know as Oropolitics or mountaineering for political reasons. When the Indian defense establishment came to know about this, they started to plan and launched Operation Meghdoot and captured the Siachen glacier region.

Though this came to be a military victory for India, its a economic drain on both countries to maintain its personnel at those formidable heights. While India which occupies a higher vantage point in Siachen spends about $1 million per day due to the height, Pakistan spends about $0.3 million per day. Both the amounts are a considerable drain on resources given the poverty levels and economic condition in both countries.

While talks are on to demilitarize the zone, nothing has come positive as such. The point comes to the trustworthiness of Pakistan. Pakistan violated an agreement in Kargil in 1999 and occupied the Indian posts in Kargil when they were supposed to vacant the higher out posts along the LOC. It has lost a lot of trustworthiness as a result. India doubts that even if there is demilitarization in Siachen, Pakistan given its ambitions and notoriousness will try to occupy the region... Enough said..

salaar wrote: Had those 100 men not given away their lives indian army would have penetrated into lahore city. Salutes to our brave heroes we owe you and we will never let your sacrifices go in vain. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:18 pm

How to solve Pakistan's problems

67 years have passed since the creation of Pakistan, but the country is still in search of stability, moderation, enlightenment, equality, fraternity, peace, progress and prosperity.

Although, Independence Day on August 14, was celebrated with national zeal and zest, the underlying mood of the majority of the Pakistani people was hopeless, sad and somber due to the electricity shortage, soaring prices, unemployment, corruption, insecurity, terrorism, extremism and venal political and religious leaders. Pakistan was created after rendering countless sacrifices and overcoming many gigantic challenges. The Muslims of the subcontinent struggled very hard and relentlessly under the leadership of Quaid-i-Azam, Muhammad Ai Jinnah.

Paying tribute to the great Quaid, Stanley Wolpret writes: "Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Muhammad Ali Jinnah did all three". For achieving the cherished goal of making Pakistan a great nation, the Quaid gave to the people guidelines on every aspect of national life, including to legislators, the armed forces, civil servants, educationists, students, the business community, workers, lawyers and the general public.

Some of the teachings and sayings of the Quaid are given below:

http://www.weeklycuttingedge.com/national04.htm

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:54 pm

For mr wiseguy allegation i would only say that do you think pakistani agencies, the ISI and other departments of Pakistan army are so naive that they just saw a map given by americans and start believing that this land belongs to pakistan instead of india and start sending mountainering expedition and as a result india started operation Meghoot, talk some sense your nick does not suits your mental level, India knew that siachin is a no men territory with no demarcations where armies of both the countries would occupy only recognized posts and during winter they would come down to their base camp, india with their evil intentions invaded this area and established their posts permanently which is an evil aggression in all respects, stop reading and posting informations from these biased articles written by your indian writers to misguide the world, i came across an interesting observation which proves this kind of propaganda was an audio conversation between a Pakistani army officer in kargil and his base camp which was claimed to be intercepted by indian intelligence, in the conversation the pakistani officer said " hamari maddad ke liye fori aadmi bhejae hamay hindustani SAYNA (army) ne har taraf se ghaer liya hae" after listening to it i burst into laughter because pakistanis never use the word 'sayna' instead we always say fouj or army, sayna is a hindi word, therefore mr wiseguy please advice your propagandist to be more careful of these errors naqal ke liye bhi aqal ki zaroorat hoti hai jo tum logo mae bohat kam hai :lol:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:20 pm

GM i totally agree with whatever you are saying, its true that unfortunately after the initial years we lost the dedicated leadership and the rein of government came in the hands of people among whom some were although sincere but not competent for the post, the rest were self centered and only struggled to retain their powers which resulted in chaos and fights and ultimately ended with martial laws, democracy was experienced but corruption increased, presently nawaz sharif is ruling but the popular support of pakistanis is with Imran khan our cricket team captain who successfully won the cricket world cup for the nation and has established a cancer hospital, we are very hopeful of positive changes in the political setup to eradicate corruption which is the main cause of trouble, the popular demand is to bring electoral reforms to elect the true representatives, nation face bad times but it should not demoralise us and soon we will regain our lost pride. Inshallah. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:50 pm

During the 1965 war the main war was going on around Lahore and Sialkot sector whereas the Rajhistan sector of india whose nearest pakistani city is Bahawalpur was left with very little army, however when the war picked up pace skirmishes started here as well and soon it turned into a full scale war, it was very difficult to defend such a long border stretching hundreds of kilometer with a small army, the commanding officer Khudadad Khan asked the local tribes for assistance, his requistioned for 2000 to 3000 men, their call was responded by HURS the followers of Pir Pagara who are tough and well versed in desert tactics, next morning 62000 men were waiting in a queue, pakistan army trained them with the use of machineguns and rifles, these Hurs in the initial phase defended Pakistan boundary and later they got so confident that they with some regular army personnel attacked the fort of KISHINGARH many kilometers in the indian boundary, the indian army was surprised on this move and after a tough fight which lasted for almost a day the Hurs who were ordinary civilians captured the fort of Kishingarh taking many POWs, everything that iam mentioning is very much true, no propaganda and could be confirmed by neutral observers.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Ok salar bhai.. u win.. If whatever I say is propoganda n whatever u say is truth.. let it be that way if that satsifies ur ego.. The condition of both India n Pakistan is before u n the world... N ya it was Indian conspiracy to build a fortress in Abottabad for Bin Laden.. So as to show to the world how terrorists hide in Pakistan....

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:18 am

bro wise_guy
i already said, leave him alone with his blinded blinkers
who refuse to see and acknowledge reality.
yes dear all terrorism activity going in pakistan is sponsored , nay done by indians---happy now
go to sleep again and start dreaming.
acutually hafiz sayeed, maulana fazlur rehman are vry innocent.
taliban--innocent. they r indian puppets unleasing terrorism wave in pakistan
more happy now?

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:43 am

nobody is denying the problems going in pakistan, my point is not that whatever goes between india and pakistan are all based on realities my point is you indians should acknowledge that if whatever claimed by pakistani government is not not 100% true then whatever your media and government spreads about pakistan is not 100% true as well, you indians label everything from our side as fabricated and considers your claims to be true, you must admit and accept that your media and government is busy in all kind of negative propaganda against pakistan and yes i have an ego for my sweet Pakistan.
In an article by Yatish Yadav, New Delhi published on 15th Dec 2013 he says " While most of the Indian media is gung-ho about Pakistanis deceptive peacenik intentions towards india, the Pakistan army is quietly preparing a media strategy for future war, for Pak Army the Indian Army is not the main enemy but the Indian media, Indian television and print publications whether they are news or entertainment".

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:24 am

By the way abbotabad episode and related affairs belongs to war between aghanistan and america, pakistan was forcefully dragged into it with an open threat by americans that if pakistan will not get involved in this war and cooperate with us we will throw pakistan back to stone age, what were the options, pakistan and its people were forced to get engage in a war which was never ours and this dangerous terrorism was a result of all this in which thousands of lives civilians and army personnel were killed in bomb blasts, no denial that India is our enemy no1 they earlier played their evil role in the break up of east and west pakistan and again this time they never lose an opportunity to spread destruction and killings in pakistan with the intention to destabilise our country and strengthen themselves but remember this blood of innocent civilians that you spill on our roads everyday will not go in vain, there is a power in the sky which is greater then all superpowers and your military might on which we believe and soon the culprits will sow as they reap.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 am

MOUJ BARHAY YA AANDHI AAE
DIYAA JALAAE RAKHNA HAE
GHAR KI KHATIR SOU(100) DUKH JHAELAY
GHAR TOU AKHIR APNA HAE
GHAR TOU AKHIR APNA HAE.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:30 am

Salaar, i had mentioned it even then, we have enough fights on this board and did not need an India Pakistan fight.

You did not listen to what i said. please hear me now. End this stupid discussion. its going nowhere