PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
salaar

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:27 pm

May Allah grant Pakistanis to get themselves free from the clutches of corrupt politician and regain the respect and status for which thousands of muslims sacrificed their lives.... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. Long live Pakistan

think

Re: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:08 pm

yes and yes AND also free brainwashed pakistani's and abdes from all the stupid fatwas of mullas and that includes the bohri big mulla s.m.s. and his goondas who have completely brainwashed the bohri community of karachi so he can fly in private jets and give stupid fatwas like roti making.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:26 pm

That prayer should include Indian abdes first as they are in greater number and capable of exceeding all limits of fanatism.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:47 pm

salaar wrote:That prayer should include Indian abdes first as they are in greater number and capable of exceeding all limits of fanatism.
I have seen in Houston jamaat that abdes from Pakistan are more die hard and brain dead than that from other nations...

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Yes loyalty is definitely more stronger in the blood of Pakistanis whether it is religion or their country. I see that as a quality.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:29 pm

salaar wrote:Yes loyalty is definitely more stronger in the blood of Pakistanis whether it is religion or their country. I see that as a quality.
yes, thats why more and more Pakistanis are running away from their country. If you see the statistics, the number of Pakistani immigrants to any country is very high given its size....

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Goras say you dig a hole in american and Canadian land and Indians would popout.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Dawaat ni Gaaddi Bharat maa chey. Banney Dai plus Alavi Dai badha yei Hindustan ney Ghaar Banvyo chey. Hindustan maa koi tau khaas waat chey.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:48 am

khaas wat e che ke
indians majortity are secular and they allow minority to flourish
on the contrary pakistany majority are non secular and they dont allow minority
to flourish or dont even give them equal rights and treat them as second class citizen.
this is just against humanity and any religion.
statistics---what percent minority was there in 1947 and what percent are there now?
genocide and prosecution?
not even humanity, forget islam.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:27 am

salaar wrote:May Allah grant Pakistanis to get themselves free from the clutches of corrupt politician and regain the respect and status for which thousands of muslims sacrificed their lives.... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. Long live Pakistan
Salaar bhai, wish you and all Pakistani brothers a Happy Independence Day

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:51 am

I wish all my Indian brothers and sisters advance Happy Independence Day

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:36 am

salaar wrote:I wish all my Indian brothers and sisters advance Happy Independence Day

bhai, i didnt mention sisters because someone will mention them as gair-merhamdaar to me and rake up a controversy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:07 am

Respected leaders of Pakistan and India engaged each other to attain more benefits and concessions for their nations. Iam presenting a portion of discussions between Mr Mohammad Ali Jinnah and Mr Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
On july 17, 1944 Mr Gandhi wrote to Mr Jinnah " I have not written to you since my release. Today my heart says that I should write to you. We will meet whenever you choose, do not disappoint me"
Mr Jinnah who was in Kashmir at that time replied " I would be glad to recieve you at my residence in Bombay on my return"
They met at Jinnah house on 9 Sept 1944. As Jinnah was a tall man he had to bow a little to meet Mr Gandhi, on this Mr Gandhi said " You will have to bow down to meet me", Jinnah smilingly abruptly replied " you will have to grow tall to meet me".
Later Jinnah said " I myself could speak only in the capacity as the president of Muslim League".
Gandhi said " Though i represent nobody but myself, i aspire to represent all the inhabitants of India"
Jinnah said " I cannot accept that statement of yours, it is quiet clear that you represent nobody else but hindus and as long as you do not realize your true position and the realities it is very difficult for me to argue with you".
later in a followup correspondence Mr Gandhi wrote about muslims " For a body of converts and their descendants claim to be a nation apart from the parent stock"
Jinnah replied " we maintain and hold that muslims and hindus are two major nations by any definition or test of a nation. We are a nation of hundered million and what is more we are a nation with our distinctive culture and civilization, language and literature, art and architecture, names and nomenclature, sense of value and proportion, legal laws and moral codes, customs and calendar, history and traditions, aptitude and ambition. In short we have our own distinctive outlook on life. By all cannons of international laws we are a nation".

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:15 am

salaar wrote:Respected leaders of Pakistan and India engaged each other to attain more benefits and concessions for their nations. Iam presenting a portion of discussions between Mr Mohammad Ali Jinnah and Mr Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
On july 17, 1944 Mr Gandhi wrote to Mr Jinnah " I have not written to you since my release. Today my heart says that I should write to you. We will meet whenever you choose, do not disappoint me"
Mr Jinnah who was in Kashmir at that time replied " I would be glad to recieve you at my residence in Bombay on my return"
They met at Jinnah house on 9 Sept 1944. As Jinnah was a tall man he had to bow a little to meet Mr Gandhi, on this Mr Gandhi said " You will have to bow down to meet me", Jinnah smilingly abruptly replied " you will have to grow tall to meet me".
Later Jinnah said " I myself could speak only in the capacity as the president of Muslim League".
Gandhi said " Though i represent nobody but myself, i aspire to represent all the inhabitants of India"
Jinnah said " I cannot accept that statement of yours, it is quiet clear that you represent nobody else but hindus and as long as you do not realize your true position and the realities it is very difficult for me to argue with you".
later in a followup correspondence Mr Gandhi wrote about muslims " For a body of converts and their descendants claim to be a nation apart from the parent stock"
Jinnah replied " we maintain and hold that muslims and hindus are two major nations by any definition or test of a nation. We are a nation of hundered million and what is more we are a nation with our distinctive culture and civilization, language and literature, art and architecture, names and nomenclature, sense of value and proportion, legal laws and moral codes, customs and calendar, history and traditions, aptitude and ambition. In short we have our own distinctive outlook on life. By all cannons of international laws we are a nation".
salaar bhai, we already have enough conflicts between traditional dawoodi bohras and reformist bohras. kindly do not add a pakistani vs indian angle to it

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am

abde53 wrote:Dawaat ni Gaaddi Bharat maa chey. Banney Dai plus Alavi Dai badha yei Hindustan ney Ghaar Banvyo chey. Hindustan maa koi tau khaas waat chey.
Oh yeah sure there is definitely KHAAS WAAT in India and specially with Indian abdes .................... sorry to say they bend like no one else bends and they are ridden like no one else ............ sad but true ............ and that's why ALL the Dais live there in PALACES ........... :(

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:khaas wat e che ke
indians majortity are secular and they allow minority to flourish
on the contrary pakistany majority are non secular and they dont allow minority
to flourish or dont even give them equal rights and treat them as second class citizen.
this is just against humanity and any religion.
statistics---what percent minority was there in 1947 and what percent are there now?
genocide and prosecution?
not even humanity, forget islam.
OK just try out Indian Secularism .............. ask Muffi to say LANATS on Hindu Gods in one of his speeches in India ........... say Bhagwaan Nee Lanat Shiv Par, Hanuman Par, etc etc. Let him say Hindus will go to hell enmasse .............. tell him say Lanat on Guru Nanak ...............

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:27 am

salaar wrote:I wish all my Indian brothers and sisters advance Happy Independence Day
Happy Independence to people of Indian Sub-Continent ........... May we learn to live peacefully, together like brothers and sisters.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 am

Zinger bro you are mistaken. My intention was never to flare up sentiments of readers but just to put light on the historical turning point of the people of subcontinent and esp to enlighten the young readers of both sides who are unaware of unbiased history and two nation theory. I would welcome and read with interest perspective article if any that can be presented by other members.We should learn to tolerate each other although Maulana AAbdul Kalam Azad was a staunch congressman but still he is one of my favorite as he was a leader with vision. Therefore no offence intended or invited.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Is Pakistan really independent in practical terms ???
salaar wrote:May Allah grant Pakistanis to get themselves free from the clutches of corrupt politician and regain the respect and status for which thousands of muslims sacrificed their lives.... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. Long live Pakistan

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:18 pm

No Pakistan is being surrounded by corrupt politicians and terrorist agencies from within and from outside but we have high hopes. We need somebody whoccan lead us to prosperity and we have somebody in sight. When Europe and america attained their position after centuries and two world wars then we also require time to get independence in its true form. Time will tell.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Which people of which country are 'really' and 'practically' independent? USA, Europe, Germany, UK, India ....??? NONE

None of the peoples are free in true sense ............ everybody has issues and problems and there is a feeling that we are truly 'not independent' ........... we are in various clutches, financial, economical, religious, sectarian etc etc ............

Are bohras living in USA truly independent?? Are native Americans? Can we say majority of Indians are??

Independence is a state of mind whereby one feels free to believe in and practice what he she feels appropriate within the boundaries that no harm should be brought to people or property ......... to live a life, and strive for something, which is of his or her liking. Most of us do not do that ............ we simply EXIST and do not LIVE ......... :(

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:45 pm

salaar wrote:No Pakistan is being surrounded by corrupt politicians and terrorist agencies from within and from outside but we have high hopes. We need somebody whoccan lead us to prosperity and we have somebody in sight. When Europe and america attained their position after centuries and two world wars then we also require time to get independence in its true form. Time will tell.
Bro Salar, there is no point waiting for someone to come and show us and guide us to true independence, no one can do that because no one in independent in true sense; and if one is, that is because that ONE feels and believes that way, it is unlikely that majority will feel and believe that way, especially in today's world. We have to CHANGE ourselves, charity starts at home, so we must try to do whatever little in our power to be independent, I cannot say what, but we have to think and act .......... once everyone starts doing that, a collective independence will come. Independence cannot be super imposed by any one leader ............... revolution comes from within, not outside.

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Pakistan was growing a lot faster than any of her neighbors. Pakistan started achieving the heights which is not easily seen in any 3rd world countries. Many pundits of politics and governance were started claiming that the speed at which Pakistan was growing it will soon be a developed country. Then Taliban disease started spreading in Pakistan. Pakistan got infected from his neighbor Afghanistan. Soon things changed, Pakistan started to become more and more communal and violent. Prosperity started going south and soon disappeared. Till 1990 Pakistan was almost always ahead of India, but after 1990 India started moving very fast while stagnant Pakistan started getting busy in calling each other kafir and killing people. When the imported fanaticism started getting hold in Pakistan, Pakistan started moving backwards.

Today India is far ahead of Pakistan. While corrupt politicians of Pakistan played rule in destruction of Pakistan the major rule was played by Taliban. Pakistan politicians are corrupt, but before 1990s there were many corrupt politicians in Pakistan as well when Pakistan was growing. With the speed India and china are growing they still have as corrupt politicians as Pakistan. So the destruction of Pakistan was not because of corrupt politicians, it is because of fanatic and fundamentalist people.

If Modi will start bringing fundamentalism in India, India will be infected by the same disease that Afghanistan and Pakistan are dying from.

Hope things will improve and Happy independence day.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Yes as Salim mentioned the problem is multi dimensional, the geographical location of our country is such that first it was Russia who influenced us to occupy Afghanistan and then America whose war resulted in creating several mercenary groups of Taliban who created a chaos in our country . We were dragged into this war and then our traditional enemy took advantage of the worsening situation. Our whole political and economic. System was disrupted and we were branded a terrorist country just because of the illdoings of a few thousand infiltrators. We have stood the test of time and we will never let our enemies to achieve their evil designs for long.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:26 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pakis ... urs-576158

Pakistani Forces Violate Ceasefire Thrice in 21 Hours

In major escalation in border skirmishes, Pakistani troops violated ceasefire for the third time in 21 hours along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, forcing the Indian army to retaliate.

"Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked small arms and automatic weapons firing on Indian posts along LoC in Hamirpur sector of Poonch district around 1730 to 1810 hours today," Defence PRO Lieutenant Colonel Manish Mehta said in Jammu today.

Army troops retaliated with equal calibre weapons, he said, adding that there was no loss of life or injuries to anyone in the firing.

Pakistani troops also fired mortar shells in the forward posts and civilians areas, as per the reports.

This was the eighth ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops in the past six days and ninth in the month of August.

Earlier this morning, Pakistani troops also resorted to firing in Balakote forward belt in Mendhar sector of Poonch. There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing, the PRO said.

Yesterday, there was unprovoked small arms and automatic weapons firing on Indian posts from Pakistan along the LoC in Hamirpur sector of Poonch at around 9 pm.

On August 13th, Pakistani troops fired with small arms and automatic weapons on forward posts along LoC in Bhimbher Gali (BG) sector of Poonch, injuring one jawan. Similarly, there was heavy firing along with mortar shells, small arms and automatic weapons by Pakistan Rangers on five BoPs and civilian areas along the IB in Arnia-R S Pura areas of Jammu on August 12th.

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:52 pm

My not taking sides of Pakistan or India, but one thing I learned that India media shows always anti-Pakistani propaganda and Pakistani media shows anti-India propaganda. While the truth is very different many times.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 pm

On a macro level, Indians, especially Hindus are moderate majorly... If you look at the history, no Indians have ever attacked other countries as the Afghans and the Mughals did.... If India can come out of Babri Masjid disaster and 2002 Godhra riots tragedy without any major crisis like whats happening in Pakistan, I don't see fundamentalism taking over in India... Yes, there is increasing Muslim fundamentalism in India which is a matter of concern.. However, the silver lining is majority of Indians are today concerned about development, economy, literacy, employment etc, and the muslims should also look forward to the same..
salim wrote:
If Modi will start bringing fundamentalism in India, India will be infected by the same disease that Afghanistan and Pakistan are dying from.

Hope things will improve and Happy independence day.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Don't teach us about moderation of Hindus we are very much aware of their cunningness. The way you are posting Indian govt propaganda shows how the minds of common people is polluted by anti Pakistan propaganda.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:25 pm

The saying of Maula Ali fits perfectly for your Indian propagandist it says "Jhooto ko apna dost mat banao kiyo ke ye tumhay dour ki cheez nazdeek aur nazdeek ki cheez bohat dour bataengay "

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Yes, Hindus don't force religious conversions on others... Prime example is Pakistani cricketer Mohammed Yusuf (previously Yusuf Youhana) who was forced to convert to Islam...

btw can you cite an example of Hindu's cunningness... where in the world did you get the notion that I am posting govt propaganda.. I am an Indian and India is a secular country... btw, the condition of Pakistan is itself giving its own testimony of how muslims there are.. lol
salaar wrote:Don't teach us about moderation of Hindus we are very much aware of their cunningness. The way you are posting Indian govt propaganda shows how the minds of common people is polluted by anti Pakistan propaganda.