OH MY GOD

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
SBM

Re: OH MY GOD

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:30 pm

^
And what about LAKUM DI LAKUM too.........

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 am

“You have your religion and I have my religion.” (Al- Kafirun 109:6) is infact a call of barat of disbelievers .

And prophet Abraham pbuh also did barat and used this same terminology(see the arabic):

“Verily we are free(barat) from you. ” (Al- Mumtahanah 60:4)

What is intended with it is the complete detachment and this detachment will not be fulfilled
except by keeping away from them in all aspects and applying the shar’i hukm upon them; that
they are disbelievers.

ALSO note that the surah begins with "O kafiroon!" and the latest (Medinan ruling )is:

“Have you not seen those (hypocrites) who claim to have faith in that which has been revealed to you, and that which was revealed before you, and they wish to go for judgement (in their disputes) to the Taaghoot, when they have been ordered to reject them? But the Devil wishes to lead them far astray.” [Nisaa: 4:60]

And the most beloved verse of a typical coconut Muslim is this, which in reality is not what they mean as they one always purposely misquote the first fragement of the entire verse:

“There is no compulsion in the Religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. So whoever disbelieves in the Taaghoot and believes in Allaah, then he has taken hold of the firmest handhold that will never break. And Allaah is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” [Baqarah: 2:256]

The “right path” here refers to the Religion of Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), while the “wrong path” refers to the Religion of Abu Jahl. The “firmest handhold” refers to the testimony that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah {Laa Ilaaha Illallaah). This testimony consists of a negation and an affirmation. It negates all types of worship from those worshipped besides Allaah, while affirming all types of worship done for Allaah alone, free from any partner.

And this rejection and hatred is not something new but was started by all prophets:

“We have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever,until you believe in Allāh Alone.”
(AlMumtahanah 60:4 )

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:22 am

khokawala wrote:“You have your religion and I have my religion.” (Al- Kafirun 109:6) is infact a call of barat of disbelievers .

And prophet Abraham pbuh also did barat and used this same terminology(see the arabic):

“Verily we are free(barat) from you. ” (Al- Mumtahanah 60:4)

What is intended with it is the complete detachment and this detachment will not be fulfilled
except by keeping away from them in all aspects and applying the shar’i hukm upon them; that
they are disbelievers.

ALSO note that the surah begins with "O kafiroon!" and the latest (Medinan ruling )is:

“Have you not seen those (hypocrites) who claim to have faith in that which has been revealed to you, and that which was revealed before you, and they wish to go for judgement (in their disputes) to the Taaghoot, when they have been ordered to reject them? But the Devil wishes to lead them far astray.” [Nisaa: 4:60]

And the most beloved verse of a typical coconut Muslim is this, which in reality is not what they mean as they one always purposely misquote the first fragement of the entire verse:

“There is no compulsion in the Religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. So whoever disbelieves in the Taaghoot and believes in Allaah, then he has taken hold of the firmest handhold that will never break. And Allaah is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” [Baqarah: 2:256]

The “right path” here refers to the Religion of Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), while the “wrong path” refers to the Religion of Abu Jahl. The “firmest handhold” refers to the testimony that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah {Laa Ilaaha Illallaah). This testimony consists of a negation and an affirmation. It negates all types of worship from those worshipped besides Allaah, while affirming all types of worship done for Allaah alone, free from any partner.

And this rejection and hatred is not something new but was started by all prophets:

“We have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever,until you believe in Allāh Alone.”
(AlMumtahanah 60:4 )

so do you really hate everybody except your types??

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:50 am

according to khokha, the muslims are in pepetual state of war with infidels, so it is natural that israel, west, homegrown rss bomb their shit out of it, coz everything is fair in war. why r u always crying and yelling about their atrocities. naturally if it is war, then one side must win

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:25 pm

Well, at least you have chosen the side which you believe is winning. Good for you.

As per the Quran, jews and christians and the kafir will be fighting the muslims. Now, who are the muslims that the Quran is referring to over here? The bohras?

Allah says in the Quran that all mumin are brothers. The prophet (saw) said that the Ummah is like a single body. An injury to any part causes the entire body to pain. But here we have these pretenders who are happy that muslims are getting hurt. We can assume that they are not a part of this body. What a shame!!

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:00 pm

anajmi wrote:Well, at least you have chosen the side which you believe is winning. Good for you.

As per the Quran, jews and christians and the kafir will be fighting the muslims. Now, who are the muslims that the Quran is referring to over here? The bohras?

Allah says in the Quran that all mumin are brothers. The prophet (saw) said that the Ummah is like a single body. An injury to any part causes the entire body to pain. But here we have these pretenders who are happy that muslims are getting hurt. We can assume that they are not a part of this body. What a shame!!
So when your ilk kills innocent school children in Pakistan, they are simply hurting themselves (Your words:Ummah is like a single body) right. What kind of group will hurt itself. Not a sane, logical and pious group. Go figure!

What your people say and what they do are total opposites. That is the very definition of munafiq. You cannot serve God by just yelling shirk, bida and destroying human lives.
Last edited by KA786110 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Coming back to the topic. Both films OMG and PK are poking fun at blind/mindless followers and false gurus of any faith. To me both films succeeded in getting their message across while making money at the box office. Text book examples of a WIN-WIN situation.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:30 pm

The problem with fools like you is that you do not know how to differentiate the good or the innocent from the bad. You are no better than the jews and the christians or the bastards on fox news, who have made the killing of innocent muslims no big deal because every muslim has been labelled a terrorist. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Death of an innocent muslim instead of causing pain is making you fools happy. We all know what the Quran says about people like you.

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 pm

So where the whole MUSLIM COMMUNITY n The Islamic Civilisation is going.The Muslims killings Muslims r far more than other community killing Muslims..just look at the whole Arab World N Muslim Countries N. ...Afghanistan. ..Pakistan..Every where is killing of their own people...N what v people r doing fighting each other..before it was Dawoodi Bohra n The Youth n now v have onemore sect..The Qutbi Bohras n what v all doing just fighting each other..n all ours so called Dai n Kothar have bcome more stronger n more money Minter. .Nothing is going to do any good for d pple of d community. ..It seems that the Kothar Gang had all planned long before n they were just waiting for SMB'S departure...N SKQ was waiting too...So cant v stop fighting each other n blaming each other n say Lanat n Gaali Galoch n Bad Words to each other...V r giving examples of Prophet n Panjatan...but what actually v hav in our minds for our own brothers n sisters of d society. ..pls think about that..If v spit on d sky d spit will fall on our own face...If v r saying any bad about pple of our own society then v should not forget that v too r part of d same..There is no bigger religion than HUMANITY..

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 am

anajmi wrote:The problem with fools like you is that you do not know how to differentiate the good or the innocent from the bad. You are no better than the jews and the christians or the bastards on fox news, who have made the killing of innocent muslims no big deal because every muslim has been labelled a terrorist. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Death of an innocent muslim instead of causing pain is making you fools happy. We all know what the Quran says about people like you.
So the school children killed in Pakistani school were not innocent Muslims? Your ilk is the one which has the issue understanding the true meaning of Islam. It is your band of misguided zealots (real FOOLS) who cannot differentiate. You can say whatever but you cannot change the truth.

Stop spreading hatred among humanity. Our prophet (pbuh) was a blessing for all worlds. But your misguided groups have brought shame tohis name and legacy. Repent and come back to the right path while there is time.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:53 am

Actually they are not my ilk. I do not differentiate between innocent muslims who die at the hands of jews, christians and kafirs or those that die at the hands of other so called muslims. You and your ilk, however, have decided that all muslims killed by jews, christians and kafirs are terrorists and only those killed by other so called muslims are innocent. That is your problem. You are a fool who is unable to differentiate. You and your ilk are responsible for what is going on around us today. Remember, the Quran talks about Muslims who will be fighting the oppressors. Who are these muslims? The Bohras? Consider the conspiracy at fox news against muslims. Who are these muslims? The bohras? Of course not.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:04 pm

anajmi wrote:Actually they are not my ilk. I do not differentiate between innocent muslims who die at the hands of jews, christians and kafirs or those that die at the hands of other so called muslims. You and your ilk, however, have decided that all muslims killed by jews, christians and kafirs are terrorists and only those killed by other so called muslims are innocent. That is your problem. You are a fool who is unable to differentiate. You and your ilk are responsible for what is going on around us today. Remember, the Quran talks about Muslims who will be fighting the oppressors. Who are these muslims? The Bohras? Consider the conspiracy at fox news against muslims. Who are these muslims? The bohras? Of course not.
LOL. You are so full of it. Then go fight the oppressors (SA etc) and their agents (Wahhabis like AQ, ISIS etc). Why are you wasting time on these forums? Go hurry, there is too much oppression going on and waiting for your help. Put action behind your words/sentiments.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:44 pm

My tax dollars are fighting them already.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:56 am

anajmi wrote:My tax dollars are fighting them already.
So you turned out to be simple standing spectator or better yet as they say in the states 'Arm chair quarter back' or 'backseat driver'. Very easy to pontificate but tough to act on your own words. No wonder you have so many awful posts. Hallmark of a M U N A F I Q. Maybe too harsh a judgement :-)

By the way your tax dollars are also killing innocent people in Gaza and around the world too. Any qualms?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 am

Any qualms?
Read my posts again you fool. Every time I talk about the innocents dying in Gaza, I hear fools like you whine!!

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:56 pm

anajmi wrote:Well, at least you have chosen the side which you believe is winning. Good for you.

I agree.
Wahhabis like you are the ones causing pain to the ummah worldwide.
Therefore you are not part of the ummah, which means you are a kafir.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:02 pm

anajmi wrote:The problem with fools like you is that you do not know how to differentiate the good or the innocent from the bad. You are no better than the jews and the christians or the bastards on fox news, who have made the killing of innocent muslims no big deal because every muslim has been labelled a terrorist. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Death of an innocent muslim instead of causing pain is making you fools happy. We all know what the Quran says about people like you.
Fox news wouldnt have anything to say against islam, if it wasn't for wahhabis like you.
You are your kind are the reason why muslims are being labelled as terrorists.
We all know what the quran says about hypocrites.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:09 pm

anajmi wrote:Actually they are not my ilk. I do not differentiate between innocent muslims who die at the hands of jews, christians and kafirs or those that die at the hands of other so called muslims. You and your ilk, however, have decided that all muslims killed by jews, christians and kafirs are terrorists and only those killed by other so called muslims are innocent. That is your problem. You are a fool who is unable to differentiate. You and your ilk are responsible for what is going on around us today. Remember, the Quran talks about Muslims who will be fighting the oppressors. Who are these muslims? The Bohras? Consider the conspiracy at fox news against muslims. Who are these muslims? The bohras? Of course not.
Are bohras massacring people by committing terrorism all over the world? No.
Are wahhabis like you massacring people by committing terrorism all over the world? Yes.

Therefore, who are the muslims?
Bohras? Yes, we are muslims.
Self-confessed yazid-loving wahhabis like you? No, you are kafirs.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:12 pm

The above posts have been deemed irrelevant and insignificant because they have been posted by one who has been designated by you as irrelevant and insignificant and hence you won't be able to see the posts.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:14 pm

anajmi wrote:My tax dollars are fighting them already.
Your tax dollars have been funding the murder of countless innocent muslims for decades.
Apparently you are proud of this.

Actually, are you sure you have a job anajmi?
For the past 14 years youve been sat on this forum 24 hours a day.
It seems you are most likely unemployed and living on welfare.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:14 pm

The above posts have been deemed irrelevant and insignificant because they have been posted by one who has been designated by you as irrelevant and insignificant and hence you won't be able to see the posts.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:18 pm

anajmi wrote:
Any qualms?
Read my posts again you fool. Every time I talk about the innocents dying in Gaza, I hear fools like you whine!!
As a self-confessed yazid-lover, you were overjoyed when muslims were killed in karbala all those years ago.
Therefore Im sure you are just as happy to see muslims killed in palestine in present times.
Indeed, your tax dollars are paying for their murder on a daily basis.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:24 pm

anajmi wrote:The above posts have been deemed irrelevant and insignificant because they have been posted by one who has been designated by you as irrelevant and insignificant and hence you won't be able to see the posts.
The above post have been deemed extremely relevant and extremely significant because it has been posted by one, who has been threatened with a ban, and loves yazid, and thinks umar was the 3rd, and pays the american government to murder innocent muslims.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:36 pm

CT
You had mentioned you reside in UK and guess what your tax dollars is also being used to kill innocent Muslims everywhere. Just in case if diaper changing has clouded your memory, Crusaders did come from your country.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:12 pm

SBM wrote:CT
You had mentioned you reside in UK and guess what your tax dollars is also being used to kill innocent Muslims everywhere. Just in case if diaper changing has clouded your memory, Crusaders did come from your country.
Yes I live in england, but I dont proudly proclaim that my taxes are being used for good like anajmi does.

You also live in america sbm, so do you think like anajmi too?
I suppose you probably do, as you are his loving and devoted wife arent you.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:
SBM wrote:CT
Yes I live in england, but I dont proudly proclaim that my taxes are being used for good like anajmi does.

You also live in america sbm, so do you think like anajmi too?
I suppose you probably do, as you are his loving and devoted wife arent you.
What a dirty mind this Creature has! Is she really a lady?

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Anajmi I am serious you should stop paying your taxes, remember war is deception. And it is haram to partner with kafirs to kill Muslims. Tax evasion is the deception

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:04 am

An amusing observation; we discuss the contents of OMG and PK in my social circles. Even the staunchest abdes enjoyed the movie, appreciated the acting skills and message that these movies were communicating, yet when we touched upon the same practices, oppression and shallowness of Kothari Dai’s these abdes got uncomfortable to discuss them further. I am amazed at this addiction of religion.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:39 am

I finally got the opportunity to watch PK yesterday. It was a great movie. You cannot help but make the comparison between the fraud tapasvi and the fraud Syedna. But the tapasvi is still better than the Syedna. The tapasvi at least agreed to the televised debate. The Syedna will never agree to it. Even if his entire fortune were on the wire, he wouldn't agree to a televised debate. Although I would love to see him go up against Zakir Naik who would shred him to pieces.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:33 pm

I too saw PK a few weeks back. I don't know what the fuss is all about. It has all been said and done before in many ways.

One thing that caught my fancy was PK's billboards proclaiming that God has gone missing (Bhagwan Lapata). Did he go into hiding, I wonder? More likely, he was never there in the first place to go missing!