Distractions and Derailments

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
zinger

Re: landslide win for AAP in Delhi

Unread post by zinger » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:24 am

what happened to your id of noor ali m and abuzer? blocked?

KA786110

Re: CYBER TIPS

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:36 pm

anajmi wrote:My existence on this board (with nearly 10% of the total posts) is quite significant. You are insignificant and irrelevant on an insignificant and an irrelevant forum. That is so insignificant that it is really really insignificant.
LOL. Wow I did not know that a web forum can be of this much importance to someone's life. Feel so sorry :( for you that the only significant thing in your life is your contributions to this forum. That explains why you are here 24x7.

Biradar

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Ozdundee wrote: tl;dr
If this is the level of thinking you can muster, I am sorry to say you are a fool. What is meaning of this verbal salad? Can you please say things coherently and clearly? Don't just put together some random sentences. It does not make you appear very smart. Quite the contrary.

Ozdundee

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Biradar wrote:
Ozdundee wrote: tl;dr
If this is the level of thinking you can muster, I am sorry to say you are a fool. What is meaning of this verbal salad? Can you please say things coherently and clearly? Don't just put together some random sentences. It does not make you appear very smart. Quite the contrary.
IT.... IS...... NOT .......MY .......DUTY ......TO ......HELP ......YOU ...IF..... YOU .....ARE .....HAVING ......TROUBLE..... WITH .....LOGIC

read slowly and repeat loudly you may understand ...if that fails

if still difficult try translation ....there is something called the innernet where t is pronounced n you may get help there

if this also fails

give up and pray for miracle

if that fails

go to next topic life is short

fayyaaz

Re: A proposal for a new system

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:32 pm

think wrote:does the bohri clergy who calls himself the haqiqi representative of god on earth carry out message of Allah or does he meddle into the affairs of bohris at every turn in their life . has he the god given right to do so?
Of course he has. And Bohras agree. They all give misaaq to the Dai. Misaaq is in accordance with Bohra interpretation of the Quran.

You need not agree with that interpretation. That is fine. Just go your own way. Interpret Quran the way you like. All interpretations are completely legal in the United States, as long as they are peaceful and do not harm others.

Or you can choose to follow Yazid-loving Wahhabi, anajmi, and 24/7 warn Bohras on this forum of the hell that awaits them in after-life for not following his teachings here. You can go even further and agree with his boot-licking minion araz5253 that Bohras deserve the ISIS treatment for not interpreting the Quran in accordance with the interpretation of their Wahhabi overlords. I warn you though. If you follow that SOB, expect FBI to knock at your door.

Ref: http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... =2&t=10579

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:48 pm

Remember the freedom of speech rally in France that millions attended? Don't tell me all that was just a farce now. :wink:

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey, Yazid-lover,

Take a break from Quran-thumping on this forum and take look at yourself in the following mirror, an article from "The Atlantic" titled "What ISIS Really Wants".

Read the long article carefully and let us know why I am wrong in thinking that you are an admirer, even a supporter, of ISIS.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/arc ... ts/384980/

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:27 pm

I don't much care what you think about me fool. It is freedom of speech. Suck it up!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Check this video out.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/eBEU-OiEvII

It shows Americans taking out a bunch of ISIS guys with extreme force.

And the fool gives us a link to an article that says that ISIS is going to bring about the apocalypse!! The Americans wiped out dozens of ISIS guys in the time it takes to behead a goat, let alone a human!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:03 pm

By the way, the reason this video is available freely is probably to demonstrate the awesome American firepower.

Now, compare that with a bunch of monkeys running around with knives. :wink:

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:11 am

anajmi wrote:Check this video out.

And the fool gives us a link to an article that says that ISIS is going to bring about the apocalypse!! The Americans wiped out dozens of ISIS guys in the time it takes to behead a goat, let alone a human!!
once again Americans and the coalition had to step in to stop the caliphate expanding and over running middle east.

can you imagine if is is was allowed to grow, would Iran or the coalitionof islamic states be able to stop it in short time ?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:25 am

anajmi wrote:Check this video out.

That Americans are taking ISIS guys out with extreme force has the support of all peoples except, obviously, this Yazid-loving Wahhabi moron and the like of him. :roll:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:16 pm

The Americans have my full support. The sooner the ISIS fools are taken out, the sooner we will stop hearing about them from fools like you.

The fact that the Americans have been able to take these ISIS fools out with little effort proves that these guys are not about to establish the true caliphate. (now imagine the head of fayyaaz exploding - :wink: ).

topiwala

Re: Distractions, Derailments, Repeated arguments, Pet Peeve

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:30 am

Anajmi , you were mocking fayazbhai and others for rejoicing over death , where are you? , I never saw such gruesome videos , I was really shocked to see this and you are enjoying this? , infact supporting burning of people, what if they were civilians, Those strikes even targetted poor animals, donkeys etc? typical wahhbabi mentality. Such yazidi people who promote violence should be immediately removed from here.

Above was assuming that video was true, I also saw following comments which says the video is fake, nevertheless it is proved anajmi rejoiced over killing \burning of both human and animal lives, hence I doubt his humanity:

Dont'be sick guys! even is it was not an a hoax , is not real at all ! Just look with attention :
donkeys not make a turn despite the explosions, the tents are all identical each other, and they also do not make a turn. The old man who runs (at the 7th min) is absolutely ridiculous, there is no other source of heat, vehicles etc.
The tactical approach is also unreal : you do not risk a helicopter, worth while 20 million dollars each, and 2 to 4 men crew, letting it fly, up and down and shoot here and there for 10 minutes.
The solution normally adopted is a massive intervention, rapid, massive, brutal and definitive, especially in open terrain where collateral damages (civilian etc.) are negligible. The answer of a former Army officer and now a of ph. university teacher in Rome ( Italy) : this is a promotional video of the FLIR, a multinational company that produces thermal cameras for both civil and military use. ISIS has nothing to do with it, and it also is old stuff . Do not believe it ? Go to Youtube you vill find other FLIR promotional videos.. and do not worry : the video has had million visits and 99 pct people took it for real !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:17 pm

:mrgreen:

anajmi

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:22 pm

When everyone is making roti, who is making tarkaari?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:02 am

anajmi wrote:When everyone is making roti, who is making tarkaari?
tarkaari is made by miya bhai (bhatiyaraas/cooks)

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:03 am

and Mithai comes from sulaiman Usman that is also (miya Bhai)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:48 pm

And the rice, dal and cooking oil comes from the Hindu kutchi karianawala.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:36 am

anajmi wrote:The Americans have my full support. The sooner the ISIS fools are taken out, the sooner we will stop hearing about them from fools like you.

The fact that the Americans have been able to take these ISIS fools out with little effort proves that these guys are not about to establish the true caliphate. (now imagine the head of fayyaaz exploding - :wink: ).
You blame the west for everything that happens against muslims.
But at the same time give america your full support.
Typical wahhabi hypocrisy.

Incidentally, it was american intervention which created Isis to begin with.
And you supported them in this too didnt you.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 am

topiwala wrote:Anajmi , you were mocking fayazbhai and others for rejoicing over death , where are you? , I never saw such gruesome videos , I was really shocked to see this and you are enjoying this? , infact supporting burning of people, what if they were civilians, Those strikes even targetted poor animals, donkeys etc? typical wahhbabi mentality. Such yazidi people who promote violence should be immediately removed from here.

Above was assuming that video was true, I also saw following comments which says the video is fake, nevertheless it is proved anajmi rejoiced over killing \burning of both human and animal lives, hence I doubt his humanity:

Dont'be sick guys! even is it was not an a hoax , is not real at all ! Just look with attention :
donkeys not make a turn despite the explosions, the tents are all identical each other, and they also do not make a turn. The old man who runs (at the 7th min) is absolutely ridiculous, there is no other source of heat, vehicles etc.
The tactical approach is also unreal : you do not risk a helicopter, worth while 20 million dollars each, and 2 to 4 men crew, letting it fly, up and down and shoot here and there for 10 minutes.
The solution normally adopted is a massive intervention, rapid, massive, brutal and definitive, especially in open terrain where collateral damages (civilian etc.) are negligible. The answer of a former Army officer and now a of ph. university teacher in Rome ( Italy) : this is a promotional video of the FLIR, a multinational company that produces thermal cameras for both civil and military use. ISIS has nothing to do with it, and it also is old stuff . Do not believe it ? Go to Youtube you vill find other FLIR promotional videos.. and do not worry : the video has had million visits and 99 pct people took it for real !
Its no surprise that anajmi fell for this.
After all, he is so dumb that he thought umar was the 3rd.
All yazid-loving wahhabi kafirs are experts in believing what is false and fake.
They also take great joy out of rampant death and destruction.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:43 am

and guess what he is munafiq even according to his own wahhabi standard, it is well know that isis is wahhabi , infact the pinnacle of wahhabism , a dream of all wahhabis, so if they openly rebel then according to their own doctrines they are munafiq and that too rebelling against their own "caliph" also makes them Khawarij. People fail to realize that isis is more puritan wahhabi then any other "in the well" wahhabis who have after a passage of time forgotten what their master Abdul Wahhab did as he plundered the Roza at Karbala and stole away all the gold and killed many claiming it to be war booty. Abdul wahhab was of the 1st saudi state , the recent generation of wahhabis are of the 3rd saudi state who have completely forgotten what the original wahhabis did thanks to American Alliance. So the only other option wahhabis like anajmi have is to embrace our Aqa Mola TUS and revert back after realizing the folly. Aqa Mola will be very happy and he would be of great help to Dawat.

read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alastair- ... l?ir=India

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:31 pm

Actually, there is no need to embrace any human be it Aqa Maula or Abdul Wahhab. I do not want to become a mushrik. I seek refuge in Allah from the likes of Aqa Maula.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Anajmi actually this is the core creed of Wahhabi as they dont embrace any humans, But we love all. This makes you a hardcore wahhabi.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Actually, I wouldn't mind embracing you. Just so long as embracing doesn't involving kissing your feet or folding my hands in front of you. Someday, try to embrace your Aqa Maula instead of kissing his feet and then see what happens!!

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:47 pm

My pet peeve is that the 'village idiot' of this forum with more than 12K posts derails every thread from its subject. Even his own topic. GO FIGURE!!! :P :P :P

lawgraduate

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:32 pm

I request ADMIN to check IP adress of zinger and adam, because just 2 days that idiot was also calling me baby, this gayish mentality of abdes is increasing I guess, please check if these two idiots are different or just one. or may be all abdes are acting like one now, they lost their identity.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:04 am

Biradar wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: Here is a screenshot of Adam's PM. It's a shame that I have to prove it! And as far as he and I being in a relationship - not even if he was the last man on the planet, and not even if I was not happily married as I am as I have informed him. There is something terribly unattractive about a man who acts like a sheep.
I did not doubt your word. Not at all. But, there are others who would, and would consider this creepy pervert Adam to be an angel, just like his Master DMMS (LA). Zinger, for example, is a fan, and not above using such perverted language himself. Now we all know that this man is probably a sexual pervert, who knows full well that you are a woman, but still sends you such insulting and perverted messages.

I recommend that the Admin take away Adam's PM privileges.
Just to clear your misconceptions Birader bhai, i am not a pervert. the only person i call baby is the resident virus of this forum, and that too, because he is a child and if not, he certainly behaves like one. please do show me another post where i have addressed any other member in such manner and i shall personally delete my account.

I really did not expect you to make a comment like this on me

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:07 am

lawgraduate wrote:I request ADMIN to check IP adress of zinger and adam, because just 2 days that idiot was also calling me baby, this gayish mentality of abdes is increasing I guess, please check if these two idiots are different or just one. or may be all abdes are acting like one now, they lost their identity.
hey chump, i call you baby cause in all probability, you are one!

Admin, yes, please, by all means, do check the IP addresses of mine and Adam too and the resident virus who keeps popping up every 2 months because his every previous id gets exposed by me and banned

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

Salaam Admin take pm privileges, these abdes are crossing decency limits and showing their true perverted nature.