Distractions and Derailments

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
SBM

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Again More talk no action.. a typical hypocrite..

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:19 pm

AlNoor Bhai
so how should and who should we write to. Like SBM bhai said can you give us a copy of letter you sent to anyone like Dr Sujjat Vali Bhai in Godhra sent to Income Tax Commission in Baroda.
Just writing here does not do anything. give us more information

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 pm

abde53 wrote:AlNoor Bhai
so how should and who should we write to. Like SBM bhai said can you give us a copy of letter you sent to anyone like Dr Sujjat Vali Bhai in Godhra sent to Income Tax Commission in Baroda.
Just writing here does not do anything. give us more information
writing here does many things, you must have noticed many times mumbai mirror quotes from this forum.....my only point is no particular family should win this case or else the situation will remain same, people should win and all property should go in hands of dawoodi bohra and not in hands of syedna who are dawedaar.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 pm

property should go in hands of dawoodi bohra
and not in hands of syedna who are dawedaar.
And who are those Dawoodi Bohras?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:46 pm

SBM wrote:
property should go in hands of dawoodi bohra
and not in hands of syedna who are dawedaar.
And who are those Dawoodi Bohras?
Just like how it was in the zamaan before STS starting taking away all the properties from local people and starting putting his name plate every where.

Before STS all property was in the name of dawoodi bohra jamaat and local people were the care taker.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:49 pm

An Noor
Again everyone in the right mind knows that it is not going to happen and your fantasies will just be fantasy. Give practical solution. Have you written a letter to Justice Patel letting him know about your opinion. a simple yes or no will do.
Did you write a letter to Editor in Mumbai Mirror about your opinion, a simple Yes or no will suffice.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:56 pm

SBM wrote:An Noor
Again everyone in the right mind knows that it is not going to happen and your fantasies will just be fantasy. Give practical solution. Have you written a letter to Justice Patel letting him know about your opinion. a simple yes or no will do.
Did you write a letter to Editor in Mumbai Mirror about your opinion, a simple Yes or no will suffice.
I posted here and its an open letter, if you need to do more feel free to copy paste and email it to any one you like, I give you all the copy rights. btw you have just derailed this thread bit more thanx.

:roll:

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Agree with SBM Bhai/bhen.
Tired by Al-Noor useless posts on this forum.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Sceptical wrote:Agree with SBM Bhai/bhen.
Tired by Al-Noor useless posts on this forum.
Kyaaa hua bhenji, KQ ki pol khul gayi too bura laga?
MS and KQ are apples of same tree and both comes from same seeds.

both are playing big games to keep people busy and keep their own family in power. and in this game sometimes they shower lanat on each other. both loves ayyashi, big houses with swimming pools, and world tours.

just like how sometimes congress and BJP abuse each other, but at the end of day both parties are corrupt and they just keep sucking Indian tax payer money.

"talwaro chali jase" was the reason to keep the community of 1 million in ignorance and let it sink in deep sh*t? really?

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Agree with SBM and others. Al-Noor has a lot of beef against STS, SMB, SKQ and MS. Some points he has are correct but others are not relevant and are tiring to read over and over. A number of things happened in the past but need to look at what can be done now. It seems he wants to comment on every topic and many times appears to be talking from both sides like a mole planted by kothar.

It seems Al-Noor is against all but hasn't provided concrete action plans of what needs to be done to get all properties etc to the people. At least SKQ has made a case and opened peoples eyes to the corrupt and regressive policies. Even the progressives have made action plan and provided his open forum where different views and actions taken by others can be presented.

Al-Noor

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Ek Ladki ne i-phone kharida,
Use Bap ne Pucha k Beti ye Kiya Kharida hai?
Beti: i-phone Mobile
Bap: Is par Kala Kala sa Kya laga hai?
Beti: papa ye Uska Cover hai.
Bap: kya Company ne ye Cover lagane kaha hai?
Beti: nahi papa mai ne khud laga ya hai.
Bap: kya ye Cover lagane se Company ki Be Izzat
to nahi hogi?
Beti: nahi papa ye lagane se to Mobile ki Hifazt
hoti hai.
Bap:Is k lagane se aap ko kharab nahi lagta?
Beti: nahi papa is se iski Hifazt hoti hai chahe
Dekhne me kisi ko khrab lage.
Bap Muskura kar kehne Lage Beti Parda Aur Hijab
Bhi Isi Trah hai is se Aap ki Mukammal Hifazt hoti
hai Chahe dusre ko kharab lage

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:16 pm

By that logic, Islamic countries should have zero rate of crime and violence against women.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:15 pm

Important sunnah
Attachments
11866480_10153637160363573_4924518989196993960_n.jpg

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Shouldn't it be.. Don't kill civilians?? The image doesnt say anything about killing innocent civilian men!
Al-Noor wrote:Important sunnah

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:15 am

dawedaar wrote:Shouldn't it be.. Don't kill civilians?? The image doesnt say anything about killing innocent civilian men!
Al-Noor wrote:Important sunnah
Read again everything is mention in it....those who surrender are not supposed to be killed.
Al-Noor wrote:Thank You for your valuable input....

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 am

If you know a little about war, only those involved in the fighting can surrender. And those involved in fighting are not called civilians. How can one surrender without being involved in any fighting?

Read again everything is mention in it....those who surrender are not supposed to be killed.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:27 pm

dawedaar wrote:If you know a little about war, only those involved in the fighting can surrender. And those involved in fighting are not called civilians. How can one surrender without being involved in any fighting?

civilians can surrender and they should not be killed.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:49 pm

This news negates whatever is said in this message!

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/29058 ... dence-day/

Al-Noor wrote:Ek Ladki ne i-phone kharida,
Use Bap ne Pucha k Beti ye Kiya Kharida hai?
Beti: i-phone Mobile
Bap: Is par Kala Kala sa Kya laga hai?
Beti: papa ye Uska Cover hai.
Bap: kya Company ne ye Cover lagane kaha hai?
Beti: nahi papa mai ne khud laga ya hai.
Bap: kya ye Cover lagane se Company ki Be Izzat
to nahi hogi?
Beti: nahi papa ye lagane se to Mobile ki Hifazt
hoti hai.
Bap:Is k lagane se aap ko kharab nahi lagta?
Beti: nahi papa is se iski Hifazt hoti hai chahe
Dekhne me kisi ko khrab lage.
Bap Muskura kar kehne Lage Beti Parda Aur Hijab
Bhi Isi Trah hai is se Aap ki Mukammal Hifazt hoti
hai Chahe dusre ko kharab lage

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Doesnt matters, hijaab is ornament for believer woman. munafiqun can do what ever they want. message was addressed for believers of Quran and sunnah of prophet Muhammed(s).

SBM

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:02 am

if it is about Imam Hussain every momeen can leave their work not just for 10 days but for whole life
Another Hyperbolic statement from AN NOOR
Last edited by SBM on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:14 am

SBM wrote:
if it is about Imam Hussain every momeen can leave their work not just for 10 days but for whole life
Another Hyperbolic statement from AN
you wont understand this, I was talking about true momeenin for whom Imam Hussain is hujjat and life. for you it may sound hyperbolic mushreqin also finds Quran in same way.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:18 am

Imam `Ali [a] said to Kumayl,
"By Allah, the Earth will never be devoid of those who establish the proofs of Allah, either openly and manifest, or hidden and out of fear, so that Allah's proofs and signs may never be nullified. They are few in number, but great in stature with Allah. Through them, Allah will defend His proofs until they are able to tell them to those similar to them, and plant them into the hearts of those like them."

SBM

Re: Distractions and Derailments

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:56 am

^
blah-blah-blah......

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:34 pm

SBM wrote:^
blah-blah-blah......
your expression on Imam's saying says lot about you.....its an islamic forum and I hope Admin will try to keep this SBM out of Islamic topics. his nifaaq is clear now.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
blah-blah-blah......
your expression on Imam's saying says lot about you.....its an islamic forum and I hope Admin will try to keep this SBM out of Islamic topics. his nifaaq is clear now.
Al Noor Bhai
SBM bhai has been on this forum longer then you and me and is well respected. you had been working hard to get him banned stop you sound more like SMS who wants to ban SKQ from Raudat Tahera and other places.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:04 pm

yes true this garbage sbm has spent more time on this forum than any one else and this is the sole reason many bohras are not really attracted on this forum. and even today most just visit but don't comment because if they comment they get attacked by these munafiqun who have ganged up here from YEARS. as long as these nifaaq is present here it is hard for momeenin to get here and talk ISLAM and DEEN...

know them well, these are the people who supports people who are against shariyah and tends to delete hadith when ever it is posted.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
blah-blah-blah......
OMG now I have seen it all! On one hand there is a charlatan like Mr. Mufaddal and on the other hand there is this pompous little smart aleck, Mr. Al Noor, a Johnny come lately with multiple identity disorder pretending to teach us about true Islam!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:03 am

here comes one more "senior" gang member who is good for nothing...but tries to defend those who laugh on hadiths...show some shame and crawl back from where you came to defend your mushriq friend.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:50 pm

^^

Mr. Al-Noor aka Incredible aka resident virus:

May I comment as follows:
1 In your present avatar as Al Noor, you have been sending 4 messages per day each and every day, on almost any subject. It seems you have no other business except to monitor this forum and it also seems you are expert and opinionated on every subject
2 If I remember correctly, in your another avatar, you said that you were a financial analyst. Do you still have that job?
3 In you “Incredible” avatar sometimes in 2013, you sent me a PM claiming that you were in Australia and were going to settle in Canada and that you wanted my advice as to the best town to settle in. What happened- did you settle in Canada?
4 Yet later on this forum you were claiming to be from Mauritius!
5 I believe bro. Zinger keeps tab on your various ID’s, but perhaps you can tell us as to how many different names you have used so far. Why do you change your personalities so often? Has anyone advised you to seek professional help?
6 From your writing it looks like you are still a young man, but you do not seem to have a proper upbringing; may be that’s why you are so arrogant and disrespectful to a senior citizen like SBM.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 am

canadian wrote:^^

Mr. Al-Noor aka Incredible aka resident virus:

May I comment as follows:
1 In your present avatar as Al Noor, you have been sending 4 messages per day each and every day, on almost any subject. It seems you have no other business except to monitor this forum and it also seems you are expert and opinionated on every subject
2 If I remember correctly, in your another avatar, you said that you were a financial analyst. Do you still have that job?
3 In you “Incredible” avatar sometimes in 2013, you sent me a PM claiming that you were in Australia and were going to settle in Canada and that you wanted my advice as to the best town to settle in. What happened- did you settle in Canada?
4 Yet later on this forum you were claiming to be from Mauritius!
5 I believe bro. Zinger keeps tab on your various ID’s, but perhaps you can tell us as to how many different names you have used so far. Why do you change your personalities so often? Has anyone advised you to seek professional help?
6 From your writing it looks like you are still a young man, but you do not seem to have a proper upbringing; may be that’s why you are so arrogant and disrespectful to a senior citizen like SBM.

yes I am a financial analyst, young entrepreneur and I run few firms in Australia and few in Canada and I keep moving from Mauritius to Singapore, right now I am typing from johannesburg and I will be here for next 6 days, I always keep my mac, ipad, iwatch, iphone with me so I can check here while doing my work......but how does it matters to you?

no seriously I really dont have time to get to your level, but I just want you "senior" guys to understand situation and please let the people with knowledge take over and try to bring real reforms in community, as long as you keep laughing on hadith people who wants to know truth will never be able to come here and learn.

keep your nifaq with you and please let people with Imaan to help reform movement.

you have been trolling from years and we know it well, but now time is different this is the time when things can really change in community, so please dont ruin it with your jhahlat.

I wish you was actually reading my post and learn some thing, this would be beneficial for you in this life and hereafter.....concentrate more on Quran and Hadith, rather than trolling on forum members. Zinger has learn alot, look at him he has changed his views and blind faith on syedna, you can also learn and try to correct your akhirah. try it bro just for once in your life.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:46 am, edited 8 times in total.