SABAQ number 1 from Syedna BAB Deen

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
babdeen

SABAQ number 1 from Syedna BAB Deen

Unread post by babdeen » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Sabaq number 1 from Syedna BAB Deen

Dear Mumin brothers, sisters and your kids, many salams

This is a new and a great day for all of you. A day filled with freedom to think and act on your own. This Dai has no plans to waste time on sabaqs. Sabaqs will be once a quarter and short. Please start using your long dormant brain and learn stuff on your own. Most brains have a tendency to come back. That way I or future Dais will not be able to screw you.

Before we start with the first Sabaq, lets cover few housekeeping items:

(1) Your children are yours (This Dai will not BS you to control next generation)
(2) Your wealth and paychecks are yours (I am trying to be humble and live modestly)
(3) Cook and eat what you want (catering is not my expertise; consult Fit Fidahusain)
(4) Your wife is too smart for making roti (buy roti from desi store). Let her be a doctor.
(5) Diversify your wardrobe (Jannat is colorful – not all white)
(6) Rida business has been terminated (enjoy your savings) and put all Sayas in shadows.
(7) All women titles like ai, bai, ben etc have been eliminated. Use their pretty first names.
(8) My Mazoon and Next Dai will be a woman. Women with working brains submit your applications with exercise video in tights.
(9) Do not follow me. If I screw up, you will end up with me.

Sabaq number 1: Todays Sabaq includes five basic lessons.

(1) Read Quran and its translation and follow what you understand. First lesson you will learn is that you are responsible for your actions. Nobody can take you to Jannat with him or sell you one. Not me, not any Imam (hidden or present), not even the Prophet can guarantee Jannat for you. You screw up, you may go to hell. It’s that simple. So, let my daman go! If Hell is your goal, try Mafatlal daman for improved odds.

(2) Quran says: Education is important for all (male and female). So, educate yourself, your children, and help others in the community. Keeping your wife and daughters uneducated is a sin. Let that old tradition die with Mafatlal. Those with least educated family will be given ED title. It’s not what you think. Its unEducated Dawoodi.

(3) Understand what you are saying during prayers. The goal is to understand and then go out and practice what you just promised God. Remember the God knows when you are clueless or faking it. Arabic understanding is not required, say it in any language. God is multi-lingual and it eliminates Aamil expenses.
PS: There is no such thing as Kaumi zaban. It’s Guajrati – don’t screw it up.

(4) Earn your money honestly and spend it wisely. Practice Charity with leftover money. It is good for the society and your soul. Do not go through middle men like Aamil or Dai. You will not get credit for what we pocket. Helping needy and feeding hungry is high on God’s list. Ziafat, salams for me and feeding Bohra fat cats does not count. Do not let Dai or Aamil fool you!

(5) Remember you are on your own. If you can master a thick book of Physics or Chemistry in one semester, you can master the Quran too. No need to spend 3 years to memorize it. Just keep a translation handy and refer it when needed. Buy and use any translation. All are better than the garbage you hear from the average Aamil. Remember, Aamils are recruited from kids who do not qualify for university.

Good luck and go have fun. I am off to golf (I do not believe in killing animals!)

Your friendly Syedna, BAB (Born again Bohra) Deen

ghulam muhammed

Re: SABAQ number 1 from Syedna BAB Deen

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:33 am

dear BABDEEN,

Are you in your senses.

How can you proclaim youself a Dai.

And who you are to teach others we give salaams and ziafat to the rightful dai by our money.

The day any mumin comes to take money for his salaam and ziafat then you have the right to criticise abdes (mumineen).

Panjetak Pak (if not imams and dais) is responsible for shias entrance in jannat

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:13 am

I give bayah to you babdeen. When can I come and kiss your thai (pun intended).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:41 pm

He consulted Justice Patel :) :)

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:42 pm

anajmi wrote:I give bayah to you babdeen. When can I come and kiss your thai (pun intended).
Are you a woman? Come on over!

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Thu May 07, 2015 2:50 pm

SBM wrote:
He consulted Justice Patel :) :)
I beat the other two Dais in a duel.
Anyone can be a Dai. Look at last three Dais and just about every person on this earth is better qualified than them.
By the way, there is no documentation which assigns any authority to caretakers (that is what Dais are until Imam
comes out of Parda). Over time these guys have assigned themselves titles, authority and enhanced claims. It is
all bullshit to take money from idiots.
So, if you want I will pass the Dai title to you. I am sure SBM you are a very nice person.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 07, 2015 11:35 pm

I am sure SBM you are a very nice person.
Thank you for the compliments and I like to stay Nice by NOT becoming a Dai

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:28 am

Just forwarding. New post from self proclaimed Dai BAB Deen. Enjoy......
-----Original Message-----

From the hut of 51st , 52nd , 53rd Syedna BAB Deen
53 Progressive Blvd, Bohrabad, USA

Important announcement from:

Syedna Bab Deen (53 rd Dai but now upgraded to 51 st to 53 rd Dai)

Last two Syedna positions and Dai period have been vacated due to fraudulent claims and un-Islamic conduct by Saifuddin and Burhanuddin. The position of Saifuddin as 51 st Dai has been declared null and void and all records of that period have been declared irrelevant. In addition, the period during which Saifuddin claimed to be 51 st Dai has been wiped off the calendar. The position of Burhanuddin as 52 nd Dai has also been declared invisible - as if it never happened.

Both Saifuddin and Burhaddin have been assigned new identities and placed in guilty protection programs. They have been assigned new names of (deleted for uncivilized language) Please use these names for all matters including pursuing any claims against these two thugs and their families.

With the elimination of these two culprits as Dai, Bohras are now again free to move around the world. From now on Bohra community is free of all guilt associated with these two criminals. All Bohras can now return to good standing as Muslims.

Crimes By Saif and Burhan (deleted for uncivilized language)

(1) Claiming more powers than Prophet Mohammad and God like powers:
These powers were proclaimed, promoted and implemented via Misaq ceremony. These crimes guarantees both clear path to hell without passing Go (no more money for these criminals).

(2) Creating and using new categories of monetary frauds:
Under Saif/Burhan regimes over 25 new money sucking fake items were created to loot Bohras. It is estimated that over US$500 million dollars were looted and deposited in secret bank accounts in a European countries. Both criminals will be given 500 lashes each and the recovered money will be added to hell fire when they arrive in hell.

(3) Unauthorized collection of funds in the name of dead former imams, dais:
Both defendants collected salams for dead Imams and dead Dais and pocketed it. Gullible Abdes (mostly from uneducated Bohra communities and Houston) were routinely fooled by asking for salams for dead guys and hidden Imam Tyeb.

(4) Looting of all charitable trust:
These two thugs looted all charitable trust set up Bohras under the new doctrine that Syedna owns all Bohra properties because of his religious position. This was the great sin given that it is un-Islamic. To compensate and reestablish those looted charities the following will be immediately done. Both and Saif (deleted ) and Burhan (deleted) will be excavated and their rotting bodies will be immediately sent to hell. That burial property will be auctioned off and money will be given to impacted charities.

(5) Promoting and practicing Incest:
To keep looted money in family these two promoted incest. That practice lead to rape and sodomy amongst Syedna families (do they all look alike?). Saif(deleted) extensively promoted and practiced the Incest by allowing marrying any women in site regardless of how she was related to the groom. This may have roots in their Yemen origin. Many family women were routinely rapped under Ruhani barakat syndrome.

(6) Promoting Syedna as the ultimate to please for all Bohras:
This is contrary to Islam which requires such allegiance to Allah only. Saif/Burhan mottos was: Please Syedna to reach God; Syedna unhappy, even God cannot help. We will leave the punishment for this to God.

(7) Both criminals relegated all Women to slave status:
They deprived them of equal human rights, economic rights, social rights. In addition they forcefully mutilated genitals of all female children to keep them as sexual slaves.

Those Bohras who may have been duped into helping these two criminals, must ask Allah for forgiveness by performing two rakat namaz and asking for God to distance them from Saif (deleted) and Burhan(deleted). Given the volume of idiot Abdes in Houston, we will organize a Smooh (group) namaz for them. I pray that Allah helps you and grants you a working brain going forward.

Syedna BAB Deen
51 st, 52 nd and 53 rd Dai of Dawoodi Bohra Community
Title: Triple Threat Dai

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:40 am

Dear Syedna Babdeen

What happened to your Dawat? Where do we send our Vajebaat money to? We miss your humor. Please do continue to elevate us to the new spirituality of humor. Humor heals all wounds, especially spiritual wounds.

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:15 pm

alam wrote:Dear Syedna Babdeen

What happened to your Dawat? Where do we send our Vajebaat money to? We miss your humor. Please do continue to elevate us to the new spirituality of humor. Humor heals all wounds, especially spiritual wounds.
I am well and goofing off. Once I get bored goofing off or one of the two [DELETED] Dai claimants piss me off, I will unleash my humor fury.
By the way, gate keeper of this site has censured and deleted my last post.

Syedna BAB Deen
51st to 53 rd Dai