Evidences for Body doubles of Burhanuddin

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
araz5253

Evidences for Body doubles of Burhanuddin

Unread post by araz5253 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:50 am

I hear a lot among the reformist circles and other sect people that Muffy and co used body double(s) of Burhanuddin many times which explains why he used to be found on two ziyafats simultaneously as reported by some abdes. So where are the body doubles now?. I also heard that the dawedar has submitted some documents in this regard, Does anyone know the truth of this matter?

next_generation2014

Re: Evidences for Body doubles of Burhanuddin

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:13 pm

I have also heard same thing.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 pm

greed knows no end . anything is possible with this illiterate lot of goondas and highway robbers.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 am

All i can say is,,,,,you people are "Watching toooooo many bollywood movies"

:D :D :D :D

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:20 am

allbird wrote [All i can say is,,,,,you people are "Watching toooooo many bollywood movies"] AND all i can say is you and m.m.s must be watching the moives as well .Because that is where mms got the idea of double of S.M.B. :lol:

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:27 am

It might be possible that none other then MB himself could've authorized his doubles to squeeze as much ziyafats as possible , body doubles are very common for such high profile Mafias . Saddam's sons also had doubles and many kings in the past used them

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Body doubles? What next? Lizard Men? Ancient aliens? Come on, please get real. The likelihood of something like this is very remote. Muffy and his brothers manipulated SMB (RA) when he was sick and unable to consent to what was being done to him. That is all. There is nothing more than ordinary greed leading children to manipulate their father in a most despicable way.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:41 am

SMB was in full conciousness atleast 5 yrs back and all this was happening under his command , he liked it and encouraged it. He behaved like a king and infact spoiled his sons. There are atleast 2 different looking photos of burhanuddin eg: one in cromwell video looked like a young healthy burhanuddin and rest others his head was falling .

There are many such examples for those who can discern the images carefully. The one with body double is seldom photographed but they do exist. WHy did they not submit cromwell video as evidences?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:06 am

A day after Baqir Jamaluddin’s death, I met one elderly Miya Sahebji at Mazgaon Mumbai, (whom I knew since my days in Badri and Saifee Mahals during Mukasir, Saleh Bhai Safiyuddin’s time. (I do not want to disclose the Miya Saheb’s name for the sake of his safety.)
Miya Sahebji asked me, “Kayee khabar padi?, Baqir (who was Burhanuddin’s younger brother and his look-alike) gujri gayo.” Have you received the news of Baqir’s death?) “Ji Miya Sahebji Khabar che.( “Yes Sir”.)
He asked me again. “kayee samaj paadi ke kaun mari gayu ane kone dafan kari aviya?” ( Hve you undertood any thing? Who has died and who is buried in his place?) At that time Sayedna Burhanuddin was seriously ill in Saifee Hospital Mumbai and the Bohras were asked to slaughter goats and pray for his recovery.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:18 am

Thanks Bro Insaf for this relevant anecdote , it is highly possible that the real Burhanuddin could've died long back and this is his brother or some other double. Or maybe they exhausted all the body doubles!! iF an internal miyasaheb says this then there has to be some truth in this. A forensic examination of all photos, audios and videos since last 50 years can easily lead to the truth of this matter. I suspected this long back when I could discern discrapancies in image features of BUrhanuddin . Even a senior abde who is worships burhaniddin would clearly see the differences between the facial features. I also found that even the voice differs. There is a lot of manipulation going on clearly.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:52 am

S. Insaf wrote:A day after Baqir Jamaluddin’s death, I met one elderly Miya Sahebji at Mazgaon Mumbai, (whom I knew since my days in Badri and Saifee Mahals during Mukasir, Saleh Bhai Safiyuddin’s time. (I do not want to disclose the Miya Saheb’s name for the sake of his safety.)
Miya Sahebji asked me, “Kayee khabar padi?, Baqir (who was Burhanuddin’s younger brother and his look-alike) gujri gayo.” Have you received the news of Baqir’s death?) “Ji Miya Sahebji Khabar che.( “Yes Sir”.)
He asked me again. “kayee samaj paadi ke kaun mari gayu ane kone dafan kari aviya?” ( Hve you undertood any thing? Who has died and who is buried in his place?) At that time Sayedna Burhanuddin was seriously ill in Saifee Hospital Mumbai and the Bohras were asked to slaughter goats and pray for his recovery.
I think you are getting a bit soft in the head, my friend S. Insaf. You really believe in this body-double nonsense? I have met and seen Muhammad al-Baqir BS several times, and, yes, even though he had a family resemblance with SMB, he was not "his look-alike". If this is the level of evidence which will convince progressives like yourself about such stupidity, then I worry about the overall sanity of the movement. What will you tell us next? Some "Miya Sahebji" told you that SMB was an alien Martian lizard-man trying to take over the world through his followers?

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:01 pm

So how would you explain the differences in features of various photos and videos circulated by kothar ? Do let me know about this Cromwell video and why he looks significantly different and healthy ?

And the differences according to me are not "look" alike but clear differences which abdes are unable to discern due to the blind faith in kothar and mola. Mola is just an idol it does not matter which idol make is presented as long as it looks like Burhanuddin. Also see the recent videos where bhaisahebs are worshipping Burhanuddins empty chair.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:57 pm

araz5253 wrote:So how would you explain the differences in features of various photos and videos circulated by kothar ? Do let me know about this Cromwell video and why he looks significantly different and healthy ?

And the differences according to me are not "look" alike but clear differences which abdes are unable to discern due to the blind faith in kothar and mola. Mola is just an idol it does not matter which idol make is presented as long as it looks like Burhanuddin. Also see the recent videos where bhaisahebs are worshipping Burhanuddins empty chair.
My friend, let me address you last point first: yes, Bohras have been reduced to idiots, and they will worship empty chairs, beds, trucks etc, when instructed by their Masters. That is the sad part here, that Mr. Muffadul (LA) has reduced Bohras to dancing, yelling clowns. Muffadul (LA) is a disaster, a tsunami to hit the dawaat. He celebrates 24/7/365, eating jamaans, flying here there everywhere, taking fat najwaas, etc. His itch for money and power is so strong that he can't stay in one place for long, but must go the next venue, to have Abdes bend and throw money at him. No need to comment further.

As to the whole body-double thing. I am not saying it is impossible. I am saying that is very unlikely. Think about what would be needed to pull this off, specially in front of thousands of people, in front of cameras and photo crews who hounded SMB 24/7. Often, a sick person can appear healthy at times, and worse at others. Human bodies are complex, and I would not take his appearance of health as an indication of a body-double.

What happened in Cromwell hospital is not clear. We have not heard from S. Qutbuddin's side, and should wait till this gets cleared out in the next few days and weeks. However, it is clear that there was manipulation going on, and perhaps there was tampering of audio. As we saw in the Raudat Tahera nass video, there is no place where SMB (RA) says that he is doing nass on Muffy (LA). In fact, I have myself run the whole thing through audio enhancement software, and found no evidence that SMB (RA) said anything of that sort.

There is no need to evoke such a fantastic explanation as body-doubles when a simple explanation will do. Basically, the hatred towards S. Qutbuddin has been going on for decades, perhaps even from the time of STS (RA). It was orchestrated initially by Yusuf Najmuddin (LA) who cleverly manipulated the jaamia apparatus to take bureaucratic control of the dawaat. He initiated the zahir-batin conspiracy along with Aliasgar Kalimuddin (LA) and his other brothers and nephews. What we see today is the end result of decades of planning and hatred. In the end, SMB (RA) proved to be weak and ineffectual, as he was unable to stop this Iblisi Toli from its nefarious activities. Yes, that was a failure on his part, but this was simple human failure of too much love for his children and inability to crack down on their behavior with an iron fist. No need for fantastic things like body-doubles, etc.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:50 pm

I agree with Bro Biradar that this body double theory seems too far fetched unless proved otherwise.

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 pm

Awesome post Biradar!
Too much assumptions and stories.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Just let the courts do the proceedings - and let them decide about body double issue, if there is even an issue regarding this in he courts. Otherwise it's pointless engaging in what could very well be a fairy tale idea.

araz5253 why do you bring this up? Why do you care? Does your faith hinge on this?

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:49 am

Body double is highly likely as when in front of thousands they can orchestrate a farce succession ceremony fooling people in broad daylight and cameras using the stroke ridden debilitated body of Burhanuddin as a prop.

The one in nass ceremony could have been the real Burhanuddin and the one in Cromwell A double. According to reports its impossible for him to even sit so how he sat and looked so healthy I never saw such a healthy image of him before ?

Forensics can easily detect video tampering but not body doubles in real video.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:55 am

It is an interesting topic and while I may consider this as fantasy but atleast IT MAY CREATE SOME DOUBTS IN MANY AND IF NOTHING ELSE KEEP KOTHARI MAFIA BUSY REFUTING THESE RUMORS

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Actually people in saify mahal and muffy himself knew very well that dawedar would be the next dai . Dawedar himself behaved and gave many hints.This was actually well known in saify mahal like an open secret . Muffy and co did not want this to happen and to skillfully screw the dawedar. They devised this ingenious plan to delegitimize the dawedar. Initially Body doubles of Burhanuddin were used to increase the reachability and apparent power of Burhanuddin. The double also interacted with dawedar to keep his hopes of becoming the next dai high. I am uncertain as to when the real Burhanuddin died but that's for sure that multiple doubles were used to manage various scenarios. The nas of raudat tahera was deliberately designed and video recorded to implicate the dawedar. As the dawedar party thinks that this is the only evidence it has. This whole drama was done to eradicate the dawedar with his own hands.

For those who say this is impossible should know that in international markets face and body masks are available which replicate a person very closely and its almost impossible to distinguish. They are designed like madamee taussads wax model albeit with some special composite polymer which makes of look real and allows movement.. The drooping condition of Burhanuddin was precisely chosen to hide the mask features.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Araz bhai, please meet a psychiatrist.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:31 pm

So the double of S. Burhanuddin did the nass on MS. :mrgreen:

ha ha.

Mr Araz, Are you sure there aren't multiples of S. Burhanuddin?

Araz is absolutely on target here. There was a whole cohort of "Burhanuddin mouthpieces" declaring Maula nu farmaan, Maula ni Khushi, Maula nu nass . . .

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Body double theory exists even in Christianity :-

Let the Great Masonic Pope Francis Body Double Conspiracy Theories Begin!

Vatican City: Internet conspiracy theorists are today alleging - in the wake of an explosive Synod - that the real Pope Francis who stepped onto the balcony in St Peter's Square was hurried away in the same week as his election and remains imprisoned in the Vatican basements by Freemasons.

The new 'body double' Pope Francis is believed to have undergone extensive plastic surgery to make him look facially like the real one, in the guise of a modernist liberal 'reforming Pope' whose Machiavellian engineering of the Synod was only hampered by the grace of God working in a large proportion of bishops and Cardinals present at the Synod thanks in no small part to the devout prayers of the lay faithful as well as his Heavenly predecessors of blessed memory.

In what appears to be a complete re-run of the conspiracy theory concerning Pope Paul VI, conspiracy theorists cite the figure of "Jorge Bergoglio" as nothing like the real Jorge Bergoglio of only a year and a half ago, as well as the authoritarian and almost political manner in which the 'new Pope Francis' governs the Church, in contrast to the affable Pope who emerged on the night of his election to say 'Evenin' all' to the expectant crowd below, in a most humble and approachable manner.

Fr Frederico Lombardi distanced himself from the reports and no other Vatican spokesperson was available.

Read More :-

http://thatthebonesyouhavecrushedmaythr ... -body.html

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:33 pm

More on body doubles of Pope :-

"The Deception of the Century"

"I have warned you that there are three popes now in the city of Rome [Villot, Casaroli, and Benelli]. They have, I repeat, brought forth an impostor, while they have laid low Pope Paul VI, your true Father. It is the deception of the century!" - Our Lady of the Roses, October 2, 1975

"How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978

"Satan, Lucifer in human form, entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the rule, the role of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI."
- Our Lady of the Roses, September 7, 1978

(Note: The real Third Secret, as revealed by Our Lady of the Roses, indicates that satan entered into the highest realms of the hierarchy of the Vatican beginning in the year 1972. The following is yet more evidence of this satanic presence and power operating within the Vatican, and that the principal target for satan's attack is the Pope himself, even to this day).

http://www.tldm.org/news3/impostor.htm

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:38 am

Still I did not get sufficient explanation on why there are so much differences in both versions Cromwell

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:59 am

araz5253 wrote:Still I did not get sufficient explanation on why there are so much differences in both versions Cromwell
please provide a link to the different versions of Cromwell?? Which are the 2 versions of Cromwell?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:18 am

I am now convinced, by araz5253, that SMB was really just a space alien, planted by the Lizard Race to control all of humanity. In fact, Cromwell video shows some green color, proving beyond reasonable doubt, that he was from the Lizard Race. Muffi is also from the stock, and is beaming up bohris to a spaceship in orbit around the Earth, where they are cloned, and replaced by other Lizard Men. The proof of this is the long, junglee dadhi which Bohris must grow, so as to hide their scaly lizard skin. So, the body doubles of SMB were just the clones in the Mother Ship! There are many more clones and body doubles, all waiting for the time when they will be needed to fool gullible Abdes that SMB has been resurrected from the dead!

I have seen the light. Thanks Mr araz5253!

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:10 am

My pleasure biradar !

The truth would soon come out. MB himself saw himself as a cash cow. His sons went ahead and duplicated the cash cow for conviniance and trapping dawedar.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:05 am

And this can be all managed by MB himself

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:19 pm

My friend araz5253, as Sceptical said, please seek psychiatric help immediately.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:27 pm

DOnt worry the truth will soon come out wait ends after 27th April