Aapki Farmaish

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

Aapki Farmaish

#1

Unread post by AbdeDai » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:38 pm

As Salaamu Alaikum.

Posting some classics.


Khazana.mp3
(3.59 MiB) Downloaded 1247 times




AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

#2

Unread post by AbdeDai » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Taking requests as well.....


Bhaiyya.mp3
(2.78 MiB) Downloaded 1234 times




AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

#3

Unread post by AbdeDai » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Maula Maula..........
Attachments


Maula Maula.mp3
(2.41 MiB) Downloaded 1234 times




fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

#4

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:48 am

AbdeDai?

Tara naam sambodhith, Allah no tara naam par sandesh:

"Aye kaafir, tu jeno abd chhe, teni mein ibaadat nathi karto
Ane mein jeno abd chhu, teno tu abd nathi
Ane tu jeni ibaadat kare chhe, teni mein ibaadat nathi karto
Ane jeni mein ibaadat karu chhu, teni tu ibaadat nathi karto
Taro deen, tara Maula Muffadal ni ibaadat, ae tari pasand
Maro deen, mara Maula Allah ni ibaadat, ae mari pasand."

Allah commands Muhammad to say that in Sura al-Kafiroon.



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#5

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:01 am

Chill he being sarcastic with his username... :lol: but need to work on lyrics it can be better.



AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

#6

Unread post by AbdeDai » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:38 am

fayyaaz wrote:AbdeDai?

Tara naam sambodhith, Allah no tara naam par sandesh:

"Aye kaafir, tu jeno abd chhe, teni mein ibaadat nathi karto
Ane mein jeno abd chhu, teno tu abd nathi
Ane tu jeni ibaadat kare chhe, teni mein ibaadat nathi karto
Ane jeni mein ibaadat karu chhu, teni tu ibaadat nathi karto
Taro deen, tara Maula Muffadal ni ibaadat, ae tari pasand
Maro deen, mara Maula Allah ni ibaadat, ae mari pasand."

Allah commands Muhammad to say that in Sura al-Kafiroon.
Naam se dhoka kha gaye Fayyaaz
Zulm ke khilaaf na suni meri aawaz?

Pehchaan jinkii hai naam se mumin
Hashr ke din, kya Allah hoga unka zaamin?

Naam rakha hai mazakiya andaz mein
Sirf Allah ko karta hu sajda namaz mein



AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

#7

Unread post by AbdeDai » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:42 am

Al-Noor wrote:Chill he being sarcastic with his username... :lol: but need to work on lyrics it can be better.
You got it right about the name :mrgreen:

Criticism on lyrics welcome, if you can point out specifics, that can help in improvisation.



fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

#8

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:41 am

I admit I did not listen to the mp3's before writing my piece. mp3's are not supported in Chrome and as I find it tedious to download them, I almost never do.

I must point out that I have no objection to a person calling himself AbdeDai, even though Allah might frown upon it. :lol:

Hell, if some Bohras want to worship their Dai, then why should anyone in God's creation object? In the USA, we allow that. Anyone can worship anyone and anything they like such as Christ, Lakshmi, Trees, their ancestors etc.



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

#9

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:57 am

AbdeDai wrote:
fayyaaz wrote:AbdeDai?

Tara naam sambodhith, Allah no tara naam par sandesh:

"Aye kaafir, tu jeno abd chhe, teni mein ibaadat nathi karto
Ane mein jeno abd chhu, teno tu abd nathi
Ane tu jeni ibaadat kare chhe, teni mein ibaadat nathi karto
Ane jeni mein ibaadat karu chhu, teni tu ibaadat nathi karto
Taro deen, tara Maula Muffadal ni ibaadat, ae tari pasand
Maro deen, mara Maula Allah ni ibaadat, ae mari pasand."

Allah commands Muhammad to say that in Sura al-Kafiroon.
Naam se dhoka kha gaye Fayyaaz
Zulm ke khilaaf na suni meri aawaz?

Pehchaan jinkii hai naam se mumin
Hashr ke din, kya Allah hoga unka zaamin?

Naam rakha hai mazakiya andaz mein
Sirf Allah ko karta hu sajda namaz mein
Wah wah...kya khoob kahi...bhai welcome to the forum...apun bhi sirf aur sirf Allah SWT ko ich sajda karta hai.



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

#10

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:09 am

AbdeDai Bhai,

As already said by noor you have to work hard on lyrics and rhymes...

Still all three mp3 were hilarious... if you can manage a new farmish everyday then under lighter section we all can request admin to make post sticky.


What say??



AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

#11

Unread post by AbdeDai » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:18 am

fayyaaz wrote:I admit I did not listen to the mp3's before writing my piece. mp3's are not supported in Chrome and as I find it tedious to download them, I almost never do.

I must point out that I have no objection to a person calling himself AbdeDai, even though Allah might frown upon it. :lol:

Hell, if some Bohras want to worship their Dai, then why should anyone in God's creation object? In the USA, we allow that. Anyone can worship anyone and anything they like such as Christ, Lakshmi, Trees, their ancestors etc.
No issues at all brother, but whenever you have an opportunity, please listen and provide feedback.

Reference to AbdeDai, the objective was to be satirical, perhaps it went awry :?



AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

#12

Unread post by AbdeDai » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:26 am

Dumbledore wrote: Wah wah...kya khoob kahi...bhai welcome to the forum...apun bhi sirf aur sirf Allah SWT ko ich sajda karta hai.
JazakAllah Khair for the welcome.



AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

#13

Unread post by AbdeDai » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:30 am

Dumbledore wrote:AbdeDai Bhai,

As already said by noor you have to work hard on lyrics and rhymes...

Still all three mp3 were hilarious... if you can manage a new farmish everyday then under lighter section we all can request admin to make post sticky.


What say??
In Sha Allah will try to work on the areas identified, but end of the day I am an amateur, so I hope I will get some leverage :)

Title of the thread is "Aapki Farmaish", let the request roll in, will try my best to fulfill In Sha Allah.



AbdeDai
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

#14

Unread post by AbdeDai » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:33 am

Aaj ka nagma


Shehero Shehar.mp3
(3.41 MiB) Downloaded 871 times




Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#15

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:38 am

AbdeDai wrote:
fayyaaz wrote:AbdeDai?

Tara naam sambodhith, Allah no tara naam par sandesh:

"Aye kaafir, tu jeno abd chhe, teni mein ibaadat nathi karto
Ane mein jeno abd chhu, teno tu abd nathi
Ane tu jeni ibaadat kare chhe, teni mein ibaadat nathi karto
Ane jeni mein ibaadat karu chhu, teni tu ibaadat nathi karto
Taro deen, tara Maula Muffadal ni ibaadat, ae tari pasand
Maro deen, mara Maula Allah ni ibaadat, ae mari pasand."

Allah commands Muhammad to say that in Sura al-Kafiroon.
Naam se dhoka kha gaye Fayyaaz
Zulm ke khilaaf na suni meri aawaz?

Pehchaan jinkii hai naam se mumin
Hashr ke din, kya Allah hoga unka zaamin?

Naam rakha hai mazakiya andaz mein
Sirf Allah ko karta hu sajda namaz mein
Thumps up...



qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 992
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

#16

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:31 am

Munaf bohra kitchen.mp4
(7.65 MiB) Downloaded 121 times