taa qayamat jivo........

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
abbasthegreat

taa qayamat jivo........

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:24 pm

i have a issue when people pray for dai ... that he should live till qayamat ...... i have seen all bhori making this dua for dai is it correct to pray for someone to live till qayamat ????

dawedaar

Re: taa qayamat jivo........

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Dai is far, they even pay for ta qayaamat umar for his brothers!
abbasthegreat wrote:i have a issue when people pray for dai ... that he should live till qayamat ...... i have seen all bhori making this dua for dai is it correct to pray for someone to live till qayamat ????

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:01 am

This is a joke. They have been praying like this since last 3 Dais. Two of them are dead. The Qayamat did not come. The qayamat is on the the abdes who are being looted, left right and centre.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 pm

That answers the question. The qayamat is on the abdes 24/7 and there is a Dai present at all times. Hence taa qayamat tak jeevu!
Smart wrote:This is a joke. They have been praying like this since last 3 Dais. Two of them are dead. The Qayamat did not come. The qayamat is on the the abdes who are being looted, left right and centre.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 pm

this is just an aspirational statement. That I wish the dai a long life.

That is all. Don't read much more into it.

abbasthegreat

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:27 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:this is just an aspirational statement. That I wish the dai a long life.

That is all. Don't read much more into it.
long till when ???? till qayamat ???

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:57 pm

This tall claim of "Ghanu jeevo ta qayamat tak" futile dua didn't work for Burhanuddin. Now he is gone in the dust, forgot and done.

Isn't it crazy that still abdes are praying 24/7 for their Master's longevity till the Day of Qayamat which is an impossible and brainless prayers.
Suppose their Master suddenly passes away due to his immortality,health or an old age and if this happens, the Moron abdes actually inviting an apocalyptic event in which all zadaas/zaadis/abdes/amtes will going to perish.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:16 pm

Bro Sajjad,

It is good that they sing Ghanu Jeevo, let them ........ TIME will prove that this has always been a SIGN of Pharaohs and Dictators ....... no humble person would want this as we all KNOW we are mortals ............. but these Rascals want to 'implant' 'Godhood' or 'Godliness' in their name and petty existence ........... they are so cheap, they are even worse then dust ......... even garbage shy's away from them!