story of a rich merchant and his two son

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
Al-Noor

story of a rich merchant and his two son

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:57 am

there was a poor family, suddenly they got an idea to start making money and bit by bit they started getting wealthy, father had multiple wives and he loved his son burhanuddin and khuzeima equally, when father died he gave responsibility to burhanuddin and took promise from him that after his demise he will give powers to khuzeima, burhanuddin and khuzeima continued their business for many years to come and both enjoyed power and wealth, both acquired bungalows and also sent children to get expensive foreign degrees, every thing was going well with mutual understanding, but now burhanuddin had 7 seven sons and he loved them dearly as well. now burhanuddin started getting old and he was now confused about what to do about the power and empire he has built for him self, he knew he has promised to his father to give power to khuzeima but now the empire has grown too big to be given away, and now he is getting second thoughts of ditching khuzeima and pass away power to his ruthless son mufaddal.

dilemma continues for few years, burhanuddin tactically lets khuzeima getting side line by his sons, because thats good for burhanuddin plans. khuzeima knows some thing fishy is going on so he asks his brother to do some thing about it, but buhanuddin stops him by saying "humna chup raho nahi to talwaro chali jase", khuzeima knows his brother is getting second thoughts now but he acts like every thing is okay and he continues with his love for burhanuddin. burhanuddin knew khuzeima is sick and has cancer and might die soon, but amazingly khuzeima survives and how it is getting tough for burhanuddin to get rid of khuzeima, burhanuddin sons starts negative propaganda about khuzeima to take away his chances of becoming next successor....drama continues while people keep waiting for the new successor.

now burhanuddin is 105 years old sick and about to die, he ditches khuzeima and gives away his consent to his evil son mufaddal.....drama continues and mufaddal tries his best to convince every one that he is true successor.

khuzeima knows burhanuddin played game on his face, but now things are getting worst, he waits for burhanuddin death and then drifts away from burhanuddin family to start his new venture naming it fatemidawat.

now followers of both mufaddal and khuzeima starts throwing lanat on each other and uses holy scriptures to prove them self correct also they try their best to stop people from looking at the BIG PICTURE and how it all started....drama continues.

Conscíous

Re: story of a rich merchant and his two son

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Great story :D I'm hoping for a action filled ending :mrgreen:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:10 am

Conscíous wrote:Great story :D I'm hoping for a action filled ending :mrgreen:
there are many other side characters in this story...if you have time you can add few :mrgreen:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Al-Noor wrote:there are many other side characters in this story...if you have time you can add few :mrgreen:
I know very little about the "royal family" and I dont bother to remember whom is whom.. They are not worthy of my time or space in my brain :mrgreen:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:20 am

I can add a few details, the two brothers had many loyal servants who were ready to sacrifice their lives on one gesture of Burhanuddin or perhaps his younger brother some of them were salaar, al-noor, conscious, mamaji, sbm, gm and a lot many, when the fight erupted between the family their loyal servants started looking here and there what to do where to go, confused but one good thing that happened was that these loyal servants were able to come out of the spell and realised that oh God they are free they are all free no more shackles of ghulami, they dragged themselves away from the lot who were chanting moula moula mufaddal moula.
today they are all living as liberated souls expressing themselves on the forum. :mrgreen:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:33 pm

hehe :lol: