Infallible defined

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
babdeen
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Infallible defined

#1

Unread post by babdeen » Tue May 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Public Service Announcement (PSA) from Syedna BAB Deen

Dear Mumin brothers, sisters and your kids: Many salams (without money)

First of all I convey my congratulations to all mumins as they have been given the opportunity to have one more Ramzan on this earth. Remember the purpose of fasting is to clean your body of toxins and give the saved food to hungry. If you are overweight, the Ramzan were thrust upon rest of us because of you. If you are gaining weight during Ramzan, you are de-fasting. The good way to observe de-fasting is to watch your Aamil’s girth increase during Ramzan.

Here is great news for all health conscious Mumins:
If you are fit and trim, exercise regularly, feed the hungry and help the needy than you are a friend of Ramzan and given the title of YAR - “Year around Ramzani”. This title is higher than any Infallible Dai title. So, congratulations to you and it is Ok to miss a few rozas.

Now back to the important public service announcement:
It is come to my attention that all fake Dais are claiming that they are Infallible. Let me make it clear that there is no such thing and no one is infallible.

Here is the background on the word “Infallible”. About three thousand and seven years ago, a person was born permanently constipated and could never fart (I am using person instead of man to address equality demands by ladies). In those days passing gas was considered a mistake. So, this Infartable person became known as Infallible (or mistake free).

Later Roman Catholic popes decided to adopt the title to improve their standing. That helped them collect more money and established them as intermediary between people and God. Soon religious leaders started copying Popes. With the arrival of Islam, that notion was clearly put to rest. However, some Yemeni mullahs escaped to India and started reusing the title again.

Here is the PSA for all bohras. Please memorize and forward it to help this Dai.

(1) All people including dais fart and therefore none are Infartable or Infallible.
(2) Those claiming that title are doing so to steal your money and to say “I can’t be a crook”.
(3) If you come across any one claiming that title, feed him or her bean burritos until they pass gas. Then rename them Fartuddin.

Remember I am fallible and like chicken burritos. Be fallible and stay human. I am off to a walk to stay trim (I do not believe in obesity)

Your slim & trim Syedna BAB (Born again Bohra) Deen
Fine Print: (1) This PSA deliberately did not name Syednas who claim to be Infallible. (2) Badri mahal has been renamed Fart Central and class 3 mask is recommended before entering.



SBM
Posts: 6189
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#2

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 24, 2016 8:53 pm

and it is Ok to miss a few rozas.
No Syedna Babdeen, How can you say that Quran does not say that it is OK to miss few Rozas unless you are sick or are in travel but you still have to make it
So you proved that even Syedna Bab Deen is NOT INFALLIBLE and is capable of making mistakes :lol: :lol:



Dua for Momeen
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:31 am

#3

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu May 26, 2016 10:08 am

Thank you for all your reminders :lol:

Ramadan Mubarak in advance and dua maa yaad...



SBM
Posts: 6189
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#4

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 27, 2016 9:32 am

[quote=and dua maa yaad...[/quote]
Under what ID I should remember you in my DUA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Dua for Momeen
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:31 am

#5

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Fri May 27, 2016 11:53 am

SBM wrote:and dua maa yaad...
That post was for babdeen, as far as your dua is concern dua for all, if you really know what dua is.



SBM
Posts: 6189
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#6

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Dua for Momeen wrote:
SBM wrote:and dua maa yaad...
That post was for babdeen, as far as your dua is concern dua for all, if you really know what dua is.
Well I am the Mukasir for Babdeen so I need to know which ID I should provide to our Leader Babdeen :lol: :lol: :lol:



Dua for Momeen
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:31 am

#7

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:05 am

According to dawoodi bohra fiqh

Mukasirs are

Liars
Cheat
Not worthy of respect
They can breach trust
They are worthy of Lanat

:wink: so chose your position in baabdeen dawat carefully.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

#8

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 30, 2016 1:19 am

Sayedna Babdeen

Wishing you a very healthy and trimming ramazan ... your farmaans are way too good and hilarious .. i look forward to more risala shareef from your daawat ...



sugguma
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:38 am

#9

Unread post by sugguma » Mon May 30, 2016 5:05 pm

babdeen wrote:Public Service Announcement (PSA) from Syedna BAB Deen

Dear Mumin brothers, sisters and your kids: Many salams (without money)

First of all I convey my congratulations to all mumins as they have been given the opportunity to have one more Ramzan on this earth. Remember the purpose of fasting is to clean your body of toxins and give the saved food to hungry. If you are overweight, the Ramzan were thrust upon rest of us because of you. If you are gaining weight during Ramzan, you are de-fasting. The good way to observe de-fasting is to watch your Aamil’s girth increase during Ramzan.

Here is great news for all health conscious Mumins:
If you are fit and trim, exercise regularly, feed the hungry and help the needy than you are a friend of Ramzan and given the title of YAR - “Year around Ramzani”. This title is higher than any Infallible Dai title. So, congratulations to you and it is Ok to miss a few rozas.

Now back to the important public service announcement:
It is come to my attention that all fake Dais are claiming that they are Infallible. Let me make it clear that there is no such thing and no one is infallible.

Here is the background on the word “Infallible”. About three thousand and seven years ago, a person was born permanently constipated and could never fart (I am using person instead of man to address equality demands by ladies). In those days passing gas was considered a mistake. So, this Infartable person became known as Infallible (or mistake free).

Later Roman Catholic popes decided to adopt the title to improve their standing. That helped them collect more money and established them as intermediary between people and God. Soon religious leaders started copying Popes. With the arrival of Islam, that notion was clearly put to rest. However, some Yemeni mullahs escaped to India and started reusing the title again.

Here is the PSA for all bohras. Please memorize and forward it to help this Dai.

(1) All people including dais fart and therefore none are Infartable or Infallible.
(2) Those claiming that title are doing so to steal your money and to say “I can’t be a crook”.
(3) If you come across any one claiming that title, feed him or her bean burritos until they pass gas. Then rename them Fartuddin.

Remember I am fallible and like chicken burritos. Be fallible and stay human. I am off to a walk to stay trim (I do not believe in obesity)

Your slim & trim Syedna BAB (Born again Bohra) Deen
Fine Print: (1) This PSA deliberately did not name Syednas who claim to be Infallible. (2) Badri mahal has been renamed Fart Central and class 3 mask is recommended before entering.
___________________________________

You're a hoot, Babdeen Moula.

Following in your footsteps, I may become a BAB, too. Still undecided about STF, but in the meantime, you had me at hello.



babdeen
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:07 pm

#10

Unread post by babdeen » Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 pm

SBM wrote:
and it is Ok to miss a few rozas.
No Syedna Babdeen, How can you say that Quran does not say that it is OK to miss few Rozas unless you are sick or are in travel but you still have to make it
So you proved that even Syedna Bab Deen is NOT INFALLIBLE and is capable of making mistakes :lol: :lol:
I guess you missed my proclamation at the end of post that I am fallible.
If you eat right, exercise and donate to needy year around then technically you are meeting the requirements of Ramzan. Only those people can skip few rozas. This is Tawil nu bayan. Accept or you will promoted to Sub-Dai position.
By the way, if you believe in SMS, you can skip entire month of Ramzan as long as you pay $3 per day for his Swiss bank account.
So, FALLIBLE BAB Deen is better than Infallible SMS.



babdeen
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:07 pm

#11

Unread post by babdeen » Tue May 31, 2016 4:02 pm

Dua for Momeen wrote:According to dawoodi bohra fiqh

Mukasirs are

Liars
Cheat
Not worthy of respect
They can breach trust
They are worthy of Lanat

:wink: so chose your position in baabdeen dawat carefully.
Dua bhai, you need to read my sabaq 1. Guy upstairs holds each person responsible. Just do good things instead of dua.
Asking others for dua (including me) does not count or work. You screw up, you ask for forgiveness. No one else
can help. This "dua ma yaad" is almost un-Islamic. so, I am changing your name to ............



babdeen
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:07 pm

#12

Unread post by babdeen » Tue May 31, 2016 4:04 pm

humanbeing wrote:Sayedna Babdeen

Wishing you a very healthy and trimming ramazan ... your farmaans are way too good and hilarious .. i look forward to more risala shareef from your daawat ...
This Dai loves praise instead of salam money. Keep praising me; its free.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

#13

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:34 am

babdeen wrote: Guy upstairs holds each person responsible. Just do good things instead of dua.
Asking others for dua (including me) does not count or work. You screw up, you ask for forgiveness. No one else
can help. This "dua ma yaad" is almost un-Islamic. so, I am changing your name to ............
This Dua business has helped kothar a lot. one of it USP (Unique Selling Product). maula dua comes at a hefty price.

helping hands are better than praying lips.

In general, this is a very casual word passed around ... it a diplomatic synonym for " aage badho .. chutta nahi hai" response to someone who is in need.