Hilarious Quotes by PDB Forum Members ;)

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
Conscíous

Re: Hilarious Quotes by PDB Forum Members ;)

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat May 07, 2011 4:35 pm

progticide wrote:You progs seem to have a serious problem with undertanding matters or issues under discussion. You can't understand simple questions and like an old broken record start posting same rubbish on every thread again and again and again.

You progs have written at length on all things except what is under discussion on this thread. I am beginning to wonder if you people suffer from a common genetic disorder resulting in this behaviour and if this was the cause of your going astray.

Who is interested in knowing the classification of progs and Dawoodi Bohras and what variety of them exist or not. If you have done any reserach on this subject then start a new thread and post the nonsense there.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu May 26, 2011 4:21 pm

anajmi wrote:
murtaza2152 wrote:My point Sajada to Hududs is NOT same as Sajada to ALLAH,
IT IS TAQRIMAN VA TAZIMAN, AND TAQBILUL ARD(KISING OF EARTH)...
SAJADA to them is because they are Reprepsentatives of God on Earth....
That is like saying, the sex that I have with my mistress is different from the sex that I have with my wife because when I am having sex with my wife, I am thinking about my mistress but when I am having sex with my mistress I am not thinking!!

Sorry, a very crude analogy.
[/size]

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Safiuddin wrote:
I ate mithai when Bin Laden was killed. I'll make mithai when Bal Thackeray and Modi and Khadafi are dead.
And I plan to make a great deal of gulab jamun very soon. And maybe samosas too.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The abdes are tired of making "rova jivu muh" in muharrum vayez as they have rehearsed the act in front of the mirror and realised how comic it looks and hence need a few drops of glycerine to give a natural touch to the tears that flow down their eyes and get the much needed respite from making those funny faces in midst of the packed audience in respective masjids. The drugs/steroids will be handy in enabling them to engage in bouts of mass hysteria which is needed at the time of the chants of "Ya Hussain" which is used to wake them up from deep sleep during bayans.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 pm

seeker110 wrote:Boom wrote
"And even if you perform sajda to the Dai in paradise, how will Allah manage to differentiate between the two Sajda??
If you have an envelope in your hand after the Sajda,then it was meant for the Dai.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:42 pm

fearAllah wrote: I thank Allah that i realized the truth, and i am happy that i am not the only one, many more like me still exists in the community with Safai Chitthi, our "Gheb na Jannar" Dai is not spiritual enough to know about it haha, many of my friends like my type go to the Dai (not believeing him but just in fear of the peers and baraat) with empty covers in their hands to do salam, the Dai doesnt have a bloody clue about it. Alhamdullilah many more are realizing and increasing within the community.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 pm

aqs wrote:
S. Insaf wrote:Out of 53 Molanas (Dais) now which one will come to your grave?
Dont worry Insaaf Saheb, not a single one will turn up for you.
[/size]

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Muslim First wrote:Brother
Bohra re;igion is different then Islam of Prophet SAW.

It has gone thru changes from Islam to Shia Islam to Shia Ismaili Islam to Shia Islami Mustali Islam to Shia Ismali Mustali Tayyabi Islam to Shia Ismali Mustali Tayyabi Dawoodi Islam to Shia Ismali Mustali Tayyabi Dawoodi Islam to to Shia Ismali Mustali Tayyabi Dawoodi Taheri Islam to Shia Ismali Mustali Tayyabi Dawoodi Taheri Burhani Islam to Now Shia Ismali Mustali Tayyabi Dawoodi Taheri Burhani Muffadali Islam.
[/size]

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:54 am

Humsafar wrote:You look at the pictures and wonder: What the hell is wrong with these people? Every farman they get from high-on ends up making them look more ridiculous. Frankly, there must be some limit on how foolish and ridiculous a quam can be allowed to look and behave. Abdes, in my opinion, have reached that limit. I think it's time they put their collective foot and dabbas down and hide away with whatever little dignity they are left with.

Regarding shifa and ruhaniyat, it's so much pap and abdes are swallowing it, as usual, without a burp. They must wonder that the food they have been eating until this dabba business was all devoid of shifa and ruhaniyat. Or does it mean that from now on they can have all their kharases and mithases and will never have to worry about bypasses? If this is so then I'm ready with my "hoob"!!

Al Zulfiqar wrote:humsafar, spot on!

so far the abdes have been eating soul-less junk food with no nutritional values or health benefits, basically killing themselves eating garbage cooked either at home by a disinterested amte syedna or a stupid housemaid. the abde children of course, have been the worst off, surviving on stale insipid morsels and leftovers, with no grand bohra values or morals.

now with one stroke of genius, the whole picture will change! noorani glowing faces and bodies, full of divine values and bursting with health. soon the bohras will prove to a skeptical world and to the scientific community, how they have astoundingly brought down their cholesterol and sugar levels, their uric acid levels non-existent, their heart rates and blood circulation efficiency 100%, their eyesight 20/20, their hearing acuity sharp as animals, their senses tuned to fever pitch..their liver and kidney functions perfect, no hyperacidity problems, all bohras active in sports even at ages of 80+ with no arthritis or rheumatism or osteoporosis.

WOW!!!!!

and the little abdes and amtes all scoring perfect A+ grades in school, setting world records in all sorts of competitions from maths, science to sports, arts and crafts...

su eni niraali shaan che!!!

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Safiuddin wrote:
When Burhanuddin wants your opinion he'll give it to you.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Ala maqaam wrote:may be all members are not sissy and few are men,
but I am 100% mods of this forum are some 60 years old women moderating in ghaghraa oodhni(or may be in old fashioned patikot and blouse)..... :P

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:55 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
12. that to prove your unflailing allegiance to the syedna and the core beliefs enumerated above, you have to pledge to forever give up on blue, black and red inks or any other colored inks for that matter and only carry green pens and communicate in green ink only
13. you must also color your beards green, wear green STD, drive green cars, use green bed linen, live in green houses, and if you have to practise birth control, then you guessed it, use green co*****s. this will palpably demonstrate your love and aqeeda for dai

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:17 am

Hi Boom !!

HILARIOUS, LAUGH RIOT,

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:09 pm

hehe.. I hope other's (abdes included :wink: ) also contribute to this thread..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:26 pm

BooM wrote:hehe.. I hope other's (abdes included :wink: ) also contribute to this thread..
abdes dont have to contribute to this thread to create laughter. they are doing it all the time on all threads in all the different forums. whatever they write is so pathetic, stupid and ignorant that it is extremely funny.

we must thank them for their hilarity..!!

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
BooM wrote:hehe.. I hope other's (abdes included :wink: ) also contribute to this thread..
abdes dont have to contribute to this thread to create laughter. they are doing it all the time on all threads in all the different forums. whatever they write is so pathetic, stupid and ignorant that it is extremely funny.

ROFL look who is speaking,the biggest clown of forum,thinks all other are funny :roll:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:35 am

Looks like Al Zulfikar's description of Adha, I mean Ala, hit the mark. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:11 am

Ala maqaam wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: abdes dont have to contribute to this thread to create laughter. they are doing it all the time on all threads in all the different forums. whatever they write is so pathetic, stupid and ignorant that it is extremely funny.

ROFL look who is speaking,the biggest clown of forum,thinks all other are funny :roll:
Correct bro, Let the Joker ( AZ ) do his job. :mrgreen:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:21 am

Hello Boom,
Kindly refer to the below list :-
Humsafar : Counsellor
Oma Bharti : MLA (Gujarat Congress)
porus : Scholar
Humanbeing : Social Worker
Gulam Mohammed : Reporter
Ala Maqaam : Conman
AZ : Joker
Adam : Jaamia Ustaad
Anajmi : Dalaal
Boom : Editor
Muslim First : Lecturer
Aqs : News correspondent (GULF)
Doctor : Historian
FearAllah : Watchman
Master.boot : Pensioner
Profastian : Burhani Guard
you can see its operating quite fine. :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 am

stranger,

To all those to whom this may presents.
With reference to your above, please refer to my below:

(borrowed from stranger's pseudo-legalese lingo, who i've just learned is employed as a typist outside the small causes court in jhumri talaiyya)

"stranger = a strange weirdo and sociopath. who has been recruited by sinister forces to cause social nuisance with his aberrant and strange behaviour. displays vile and uncouth tendencies akin to a rebellious punk teenager, is suspected of substance abuse and is under police surveillance."

Meanwhile, I remain, dear sirs,

Yours sincerely

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 am

Actually, stranger has been hiding behind the other vile and uncouth specimen Adha that we have on this board. He participated in slandering innocent women with him. These days, he doesn't say it himself but displays his likeness to the same.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:19 pm

mustafa,
I was wounder, where you were.. Good to see you back :wink:
stranger wrote: you can see its operating quite fine. :mrgreen:
Haha :mrgreen: ..
It's so pathetic to see that weirdo following him.. Poor cry baby can't throw any punches himself and can't fight his own battles and is hiding behind Al Zulfiqar,.. Reminds me those kind of people, whom come after the fight is over between two opponents ,and loves to kick while the person is still lying down, and deluding of himself as if, he was one who won the battle :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:18 pm

mn,

perhaps you were a little late to the party, but stranger's post on the thread 'what is your profession' was deleted by admin as it was full of the most vulgar and filthy language full of personal abuses. perhaps you need to do an advanced search of the various forums to verify stranger's posts and re-assess how indecent and 'strange' he is.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:49 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:so what if dr engineer has been awarded the alternate nobel prize - the right livelihood award? that is mere peanuts.

syedna has been awarded titles such as 'vajihun neel' and 'mansoorul yemen', and his abdes and family refer to him as the 'haqiqi kaaba' (the "real" kaaba), 'natiqe quran' (the speaking or live quran), and 'ghaib na maalik' (the one who can see the unseen or unknown), he is the illah ul ardh (allah on earth) and has been granted the azeemushaan sharaf by allah to be living taa qayamat (upto the end of days).

so what if dr. engineer visited 2-bit austria flying 3rd class on a cheap airline?

syedna has visited all the 5 continents and that too in 1st class, travelled on the concorde airliner and the queen elizabeth luxury cruise ship and he has always stayed in palaces and 7 star resorts.

so what if dr. engineer gives stupid lectures about world peace, communal harmony, greed and corruption?

syedna lectures about hussain-e-kerbala and doing maatam 24/7 and giving vajebaat generously.

so what if dr. engineer hunts for venues to visit and spread peace and universal harmony and understanding?

syedna hunts for big game with high powered rifles (after completing ashura of course) and a retinue of support staff and family members.

so who is the greater of the 2?

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:54 am

humanbeing wrote: I hope this query does not unleash spats of humorous insults on me. Im enquiring out of inquisitiveness. I m not a Kothar Spy.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 am

Muddai wrote:Anajmi,

"sex before marriage may not be as enjoyable for some"

..andsex with 10 year olds is not enjoyable to anyone but pedophiles such as yourself(?), and it is illegal.

You point is ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 am

^^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We should make a movie called "The Hammering of BooM by anajmi". In the end, boom, unable to find his own words to counter anajmi, goes digging for help from long dead morons that anajmi left lying in the dust. :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 pm

I want to change the title of the movie to "The DooM of BooM" - scripted by anajmi.

^^ HA HA HA :mrgreen:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Lol :lol:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:44 am

Adam wrote:[/color]

For crying out loud, can someone with brains please reply instead of this imbecile!