Ammaar Ghadiyalicompetes in LondonOlympics 2012

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
MurtazaVds

Ammaar Ghadiyalicompetes in LondonOlympics 2012

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Bhai Ammaar Ghadiyali (son of Bhai Shabbir Ghadiyali,) has been chosen to represent Tanzania in swimming – 100 metres
freestyle for the London Olympics 2012. He won the Tanzania National Championship at 14 years of age in 2011, and will be one of the youngest swimmers in the competition. He is the youngest mumin to represent a country at a world sporting even and the youngest participant from Tanzania at the Olympics.

Ammaar’s journey to swimming success started back in 2005 when he started competing in local tournaments. His first international championship was in Zambia in 2008 and since then he has represented the country in international meets in Kenya, Malawi,Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland. He represented Tanzania at the 14th FINA
(International Swimming Federation) World
Championships held in Shanghai, China, in July 2011, which served as a qualifying event for the London Olympics 2012. He managed to qualify during the recently held (May 2012) FINA sanctioned championship in Messina, Italy. His personal best time over the 100 metres distance is 1 min 3.98 seconds (1.03.98).

Ammaar competed in the London Olympic on 13 Ramazaa-al-Moazzam 1433H Tuesday 31st July 2012 at 10.00 am (GMT London time.Mumineen across the worl watched him, along with his school in Dar es-Salaam who were granted a break in the main hall.

Ammaar ranked 3rd in his heat (group), and
beat his personal best record by approximately three seconds.

Results for Ammaar Ghadiyali
Date – 31 Jul
Event – Men’s 100m Freestyle Heats, Heat 1
Rank – 3
Mark- 1:01.07

SBM

Re: Ammaar Ghadiyalicompetes in LondonOlympics 2012

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:16 pm

MurtazaVD
Being a Die Hard Abde, I am shocked that you did not use that Ammar was selected due to Dua of Moula and Mansoos and did he have the RAZA
to compete at International level and is he going to sing Ghano Jivo Ghano Jivo if he wins any award and is he going to do Mataam before he jumps in the water, just wondering :lol:

olum

Unread post by olum » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 am

offcourse its coz dua and raza of mola(tus), ever heard any bohra competed in olympic before?

olum

Unread post by olum » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 am

just because of far vision of syedna taher saifuddin and syedna muhammed(tus). todays bohras are achivieng things which was never before in the community.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:15 am

SBM wrote:MurtazaVD
Being a Die Hard Abde, I am shocked that you did not use that Ammar was selected due to Dua of Moula and Mansoos and did he have the RAZA
to compete at International level and is he going to sing Ghano Jivo Ghano Jivo if he wins any award and is he going to do Mataam before he jumps in the water, just wondering :lol:
Tujh ko mirchi lagi to main kia karun

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 am

SBM wrote:MurtazaVD

it was written like that
We pray that Bhai Ammaar succeeds with
the Dua Mubarak of Huzurala TUS and
Mufaddal Moula TUS.
... I didnt use it because of moron like you just jumped over it and make useless post ,but sbm you prove that afterall moron is a moron...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 pm

All said and done but it is good to see the bohra youths faring well in sports and academics.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:19 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:All said and done but it is good to see the bohra youths faring well in sports and academics.
Any notable achievements in sports by the progressive sect?

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:30 am

olum wrote:offcourse its coz dua and raza of mola(tus), ever heard any bohra competed in olympic before?
I wonder by whose dua and raza Michael Phelps is winning so many medals.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 pm

pheonix wrote:ghulam muhammed wrote:All said and done but it is good to see the bohra youths faring well in sports and academics.

There are many notable achievements not only in sports but in the field of Islamic literature, philanthrophy, legal arena and business which percentage wise are much more then what e-jamat bohras have achieved. BTW how can you be sure that abdes who have excelled are the feet kissing and ziafat/mafsusiyat crazy ones ?? Majority prefer to stay in the fold due to social pressures, a fact which has been discussed at length on this forum hence I would not like to elaborate.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:24 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
pheonix wrote:ghulam muhammed wrote:All said and done but it is good to see the bohra youths faring well in sports and academics.

There are many notable achievements not only in sports but in the field of Islamic literature, philanthrophy, legal arena and business which percentage wise are much more then what e-jamat bohras have achieved. BTW how can you be sure that abdes who have excelled are the feet kissing and ziafat/mafsusiyat crazy ones ?? Majority prefer to stay in the fold due to social pressures, a fact which has been discussed at length on this forum hence I would not like to elaborate.
Yea Some more achivement of proggies
Boycott , Divorce , Abuse , Goons , Threatening of life of other , Killing

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:Yea Some more achivement of proggies
Its good to know that you have been reading a lot of posts posted recently on the Boycott, Divorce, Goons, Threatening of life, Killings etc. but it seems that you misread the culprits which happens to be the Dai, zaadas and kothar. :Rozu ghanu laagu chhe"... :mrgreen:

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:53 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
MurtazaVds wrote:Yea Some more achivement of proggies
Its good to know that you have been reading a lot of posts posted recently on the Boycott, Divorce, Goons, Threatening of life, Killings etc. but it seems that you misread the culprits which happens to be the Dai, zaadas and kothar. :Rozu ghanu laagu chhe"... :mrgreen:
No way ghulam i have read the correct culprits that is proggies
and there is example in the forum as well... Thats of Warrior72 just read the topic "Where we are going....?????" you will find the truth how you guys are the threatening the life of other as a goons that is your major achivement (gold medal in olympics)
so ghulam how many gold medal do you have
Haji taru rozu wadhare lagse :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:No way ghulam i have read the correct culprits that is proggies
and there is example in the forum as well... Thats of Warrior72 just read the topic "Where we are going....?????" you will find the truth how you guys are the threatening the life of other as a goons that is your major achivement (gold medal in olympics)
so ghulam how many gold medal do you have
Haji taru rozu wadhare lagse
I dont blame you for your attitude of 'choose and pick' as that is what youll are taught in your various brainwashing sessions as you have managed to give only one example of Warrior72 whose claims were doubtful. In the bargain you have delibarately missed out the volumes of literature documenting the unending violence and atrocities commited by the dai and his goons over a period of many years. Hence the dai and his zaadas will have a room full of gold medals for their feat in inflicting terror on poor abdes and that room may be next to their rooms full of illgotten currencies in saifee mahal. Regarding my gold medals, I or for that matter anyone else is nowhere closer to the dai and his zaadas.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Hopefully i would be there to findout more stories for you ghulam
ghulam muhammed wrote: that room may be next to their rooms full of illgotten currencies in saifee mahal. Regarding my gold medals, I or for that matter anyone else is nowhere closer to the dai and his zaadas.
aah ghulam you have visited Saifee Mahel also thats good and what else you have seen there

and there would be more as like Warrior72 it your proggies comunity.. And tell what else you have done other than Boycott , Divorce , Abuse , Goons , Threatening of life of other , Killing
try to do any worthfull thing that will help you in the day of judgement

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:58 am

just curious.
what happens if an abde wins a gold medal in olympics?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:26 pm

hsnhussain wrote: just curious.
The abde will be given mafusiyat/hadiyat and for which he will have to sell his gold medal plus wipe off his entire savings.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 am

hsnhussain wrote:just curious.
Ques: What if a proggie won a gold medal in Olympics

Answer: Proggie ... :?: :shock:
Are you serious
they dnt have guts to do that