I M IN LOVE WITH BOHRI GIRLE AND I M ALSO A DAWOODI BOHRA

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
ezzy_hozefa

I M IN LOVE WITH BOHRI GIRLE AND I M ALSO A DAWOODI BOHRA

Unread post by ezzy_hozefa » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:29 am

MAIN EK DAWOODI BOHRI GIRLE SE LOVE KARTA HUN.. BUT HAMARE PARENTS KO YE MANJUR NAHIN HAIN.... THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO ??? BAHOT KOSHISH KI PER NAHIN MAAN RAHE HAIN.... AGAR BHAGENGE TO BOHRA SAMAJ OR HAMARI BADNAMI HOGI.... PLS SUGGEST FRND...

mnoorani

Re: I M IN LOVE WITH BOHRI GIRLE AND I M ALSO A DAWOODI BOHR

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:33 am

Go to the Amil of your area and ask him to write an Arzi and send it to Aqa Mola.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:34 am

Well now, isn't it clear to you? Go throw yourself at the mercy of your two
moulas and ask your rehbars to help you.
Alternatively, grow a set of testicles and marry the person that you want,
not what society wants.

And seriously, questions like these should be directed to Dear Abby, not to this forum.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:40 am

KABHI BHAGNA MAT - Varna log kahenge :- " Darte nahin hain hum kisise, waqt aaya to bhagte hain peeche ki gali se ".
Personally cant say much except echo what br.Think said yesterday on another topic- Wait for a Mojiza.

ezzy_hozefa

Unread post by ezzy_hozefa » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:45 am

IS IT POSSIBLE ?? WE GO TO AAMIL AND AAMIL WILL HELP US ???

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:52 am

ezzy_hozefa wrote:IS IT POSSIBLE ?? WE GO TO AAMIL AND AAMIL WILL HELP US ???

Ofcourse the Amil will help. Please do not forget that the Amil is a representative of the the DAi Al Mutlaq. Our DAi is the most soft hearted person in the world and he is known as the Ambassador of peace. It is only once in a while where violence has to be used in masjids to teach the Udaipuris a lesson. Otherwise our Aqa Mola is a unity loving person. This is why he had apologised on National TV for uttering lanaats and causing fatalities of a few mumin men.
It is very good that you have thought of marrying a fellow mumena, just make sure that she does not reveal her face infront of the Mansoos as he being appointed the next Dai is looking for a common mumena girl to get to know the feeling of the masses. You just need to make sure that your misak was taken and you will need specific documents. As per the shariat the Nikah has to be performed by the Wali of the bride. But with certain documents the shariat rules will be done away with. The certain documents that I mentioned are crisp currency notes. Our Dai and his family and his amils have a spectacular fetish for them. And that can be only measured in six figure sums and all your worries will be over. Hell, if you produce enough of these incriminating documents then they have the power to declare the girls parents as kafirs,muddais and the whole family will be excommuncated, leaving you free to marry the girl of your choice. And once the Nikah is performed ,Voila ! it will be declared a mojiza and sms's will be circulated and your pics will be publised in the dawat circulated electronic media.
Do not forget to take the raza of Zafaf , as any efforts towards procreation are not allowed even once you get married. All is done with the raza of our Haqiqi Kaaba.
You can always PM me for any other help.
Dai Hafiz,
Mnoorani

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sat May 25, 2013 9:57 am

mnoorani wrote:
ezzy_hozefa wrote:IS IT POSSIBLE ?? WE GO TO AAMIL AND AAMIL WILL HELP US ???

The certain documents that I mentioned are crisp currency notes. Our Dai and his family and his amils have a spectacular fetish for them. And that can be only measured in six figure sums and all your worries will be over. Hell, if you produce enough of these incriminating documents then they have the power to declare the girls parents as kafirs,muddais and the whole family will be excommuncated, leaving you free to marry the girl of your choice. And once the Nikah is performed ,Voila ! it will be declared a mojiza and sms's will be circulated and your pics will be publised in the dawat circulated electronic media.
Do not forget to take the raza of Zafaf , as any efforts towards procreation are not allowed even once you get married. All is done with the raza of our Haqiqi Kaaba.
You can always PM me for any other help.
Dai Hafiz,
Mnoorani
I think instead of helping him you are making fool of Him. If he would have 6 figure of money to do salaam, then why would the girls father reject in the first place ? Dont measure every thing in terms of money.
Brother you can go to Amil, if the girl likes you, then Inshallah you will get her.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat May 25, 2013 10:13 am

No one is asking the key question. Why are the parents of the girl against this marriage? May be they have a valid reason. May be this guy is drunk gambler.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:56 am

anajmi wrote:No one is asking the key question. Why are the parents of the girl against this marriage? May be they have a valid reason. May be this guy is drunk gambler.

Anajmi you are tooo much :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 25, 2013 1:00 pm

hunni,

whats the point of reviving this 4 month old thread? is this a passtime for you? by now this poor aashique must have died broken hearted..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 29, 2013 11:23 am

or he must have gone bankcrupt going to an AMIL to sort out his issue.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 pm

humanbeing wrote:or he must have gone bankcrupt going to an AMIL to sort out his issue.
i saw him yesterday outside raudat tahera. his face was bloodied, his kurta/hizaar in tatters. he mentioned that for some strange reason the amil took away his underwear. i wonder why...

Young Modern Bohri

Unread post by Young Modern Bohri » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:39 pm

If you feel you both love each other, and that there i no valid reason for the society or your family to refuse this alliance...then better to not think about the community,,and go get Nikah done from outside. But yes, I hope the parents don't have any valid reason for refusing.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Young Modern Bohri wrote:If you feel you both love each other, and that there i no valid reason for the society or your family to refuse this alliance...then better to not think about the community,,and go get Nikah done from outside. But yes, I hope the parents don't have any valid reason for refusing.
well now, awfully nice of you to wake up and offer advice to our broken-hearted lover exactly after one year! do young modern bohris ever bother checking the date of the posting?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Young Modern Bohri wrote:If you feel you both love each other, and that there i no valid reason for the society or your family to refuse this alliance...then better to not think about the community,,and go get Nikah done from outside. But yes, I hope the parents don't have any valid reason for refusing.
well now, awfully nice of you to wake up and offer advice to our broken-hearted lover exactly after one year! do young modern bohris ever bother checking the date of the posting?
As per Abde Bohra custom, they may still be engage and feeling out each other's feeling and In laws to be.. (Laambi Saakar and jaldi Chutta chera) :lol: :lol:

peacekeeper

Unread post by peacekeeper » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:45 am

You Love her but if her family don't like ..will make her marry to a Rich Bohra.. So Love marriages in Bohra is impossible may it be caste/inter caste or any. leave to the mercy of God.

Young Modern Bohri

Unread post by Young Modern Bohri » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:03 pm

well now, awfully nice of you to wake up and offer advice to our broken-hearted lover exactly after one year! do young modern bohris ever bother checking the date of the posting? [/quote]

I see a lot of sarcasm in many posts for no reason at all. Perhaps a case of empty vessels make more noise?

But to clarify, no I did not wake up as you put it- I had just recently joined the forum and was on an let's say exploration spree of this site.

And yes, I did know that the article was old, and perhaps the problem long resolved or not perhaps-but there are many reader who can empathize with the same situation or are currently facing this issue-so our suggestions, whether right or wrong can be insightful for them.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:25 pm

Young Modern Bohri wrote:but there are many reader who can empathize with the same situation or are currently facing this issue-so our suggestions, whether right or wrong can be insightful for them.
first off, this is not a matrimonial forum. there is a completely different section for it.

second, you offered no concrete suggestion, but then you really couldn't, because whoever posted the original post didn't actually provide any factual details. we veterans who lurk on this forum are quite used to such postings, which although sad, often inspire satire.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:20 am

PEACE !!

Brothers and Sisters !!

PEACE !!