Yemeni bride

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
ammar

Yemeni bride

Unread post by ammar » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi there,been reading all post here,watching.

I need help from bros n sisters here.

I am single,i am looking for a yemeni bride .( dont ask me why)
Can someone please help me or advice me,i dont mind travelling to meet her in Yemen.

I hope my posting here is right and thread.

Ramzan mubarak

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Yemeni bride

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 pm

its rather unnerving for us to learn that you have been watching us .... we acutely feel under observation. its even more worrying for us that you now want linkage with yemen.

since you have requested, we will not ask why, but to guide you:

1. you will need to learn fluent arabic, preferably yemeni colloquial arabic.
2. understand their culture and lifestyle, including food habits, dress, and thinking, which means eating qaat, fried fish, mulawwaha, mandi, hulbo, fool, fasooliya, qawarma, saltah, samak mofa, muttabaq; wearing a khanjar, lungi, and getting used to the fact that her friends and family can drop in at any time and expect to be fed.
3. according to yemeni custom, you will have to pay dowry to her father and he will set his own amount based on what value he places on his daughter's beauty, talents etc.
4. you will have to get raza from 2 ends, your home town in whatever god-forsaken town/city you live in + the amil of the bride's homecity. our amils in yemen are rascals and brigands, and if they decide to screw you, you will have no choice but to bribe them with an hefty amount. the law works in favour of native yemenis and they will throw your sorry ass in jail if you try to act oversmart. once in jail, its pretty difficult getting out unless someone influential pulls their weight and get you out.
5. if you go to yemen to marry a girl, chances are it will be difficult to fly out with her. they hate indians/paki's out there and will do everything in their power to prevent her from leaving as your bride.
6. you therefore need to select a girl and then ask her to get out so you can marry her. this presents a problem as she will need to be with her mother or father to get engaged, or find a yemeni girl living/studying abroad so you can avoid all these hassles.
7. if you are still intent on travelling to yemen, then wish you all the best! go meet the amil of either hodeidah, sanaa or aden and he will guide you.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 am

wow...its so interesting to know..now i am more eager to get a yemeni wife...i am not indian or paki....

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm

ammar wrote:wow...its so interesting to know..now i am more eager to get a yemeni wife...i am not indian or paki....
Are you 'Kothari ?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:22 pm

ammar wrote:wow...its so interesting to know..now i am more eager to get a yemeni wife...i am not indian or paki....
Have fun guys at the hand of our Girgit buddy

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:05 am

i am mumin..muslim

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 am

QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM..!!