living awliyah

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
Sufi monk

living awliyah

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 am

Bismillah,

I personally know few awliyah in sunnis who are alive, they are parezghar and lives life of simplicity and I do know their dua is mustajab if they pray for some one, any one came across to such personality in bohra community? do we have any living awliyah in bohras as well?

tasneempati

Re: living awliyah

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:09 am

Yes I know at least two.
1. It is you Sufi monk &
2. Your mentor SKQ.
But minus the qualities you mentioned below.
Sufi monk wrote:Bismillah,

I personally know few awliyah in sunnis who are alive, they are parezghar and lives life of simplicity and I do know their dua is mustajab if they pray for some one, any one came across to such personality in bohra community? do we have any living awliyah in bohras as well?

Sufi monk

Re: living awliyah

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 am

tasneempati wrote:Yes I know at least two.
1. It is you Sufi monk &
2. Your mentor SKQ.
and yes they do have the qualities you mentioned below.
Sufi monk wrote:Bismillah,

Thank you brother