Anajmi

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

Anajmi

Unread post by Adam » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 pm

This thread was made, and deleted by Admin. Let's try again...

Anajmi has a an amazing talent of being an egotistic, psychopathic imbecile
Some of his famous traits are, derailing topics, talking when not spoken to & total stupidity.
I create this thread dedicated to him, so that when he derails OTHER topics, he maybe answered here, thus protecting other topics from diverting. Keeping the other topics more mature, and for "humans" & intellectuals
I hope this will come to use, has MANY people including Abdes, Proggies, Shias, Sunnis, Porus(s) are aware of his tactics and are tired of it.

(The above text was read and approved by Admin) - There was much more which the Admin didn't approve of :)
Admin messaged me saying
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=1&p=99933#p99933 .

Calling another forum member in such a derogatory term is highly objectionable. Please do not do this again. We'll remove all references to the offending remarks.

Clearly Admin has been ignoring Anajmi s kind words to others on this forum. (Including Syedna)
Double standards I believe.

anajmi

Re: Anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Aww shut up you moron. This is an open anonymous board and I choose to respond to morons like you as and when I please within the boundaries set by the Admin.

Now consider your foolish suggestion of responding to my posts that I make on relevant threads, on a common irrelevant thread!! I am ok with this suggestion. This way, all my posts to your idiotic posts on other threads will go unanswered. Which is how I prefer it. :wink:

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:02 am

No one has objected to Br anajmi, , he is mature enough to counter your completely partisan and egoistic posts.His posts are really out of the box and have a wisdom behind it which shows his sharp intelligence.
You can check out the likes list on top , here Anajmi ranks second with number of likes mouting to 451 among 2000+members.
So people like his posts and you are the one who comes up with very trivial posts.
e.g your zakat post is very trivial , the reply has been given yet you bother to strech the issue just to show you presence.
Fear ALLAH swt for writing such abusing remarks for anajmi who has chosen true pure Islam going against the luxurious bohra religion.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:49 am

No one has objected to Br anajmi , he is mature enough to counter your completely partisan and egoistic posts
Chor Chor mausere bhai... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You can check out the likes list on top ,here Anajmi ranks second with number of likes
mouting to 451 among 2000+members.
So people like his posts.

likes my foot.... Ok you mean to say anajmi has
451 likes so we all going to praise him
e.g your zakat post is very trivial.
Your mentality/thinking is trivial Mr. Fitnati
Fear ALLAH swt for writing such abusing remarks for anajmi who has chosen true pure Islam going against the luxurious bohra religion.
Wait untill the day of judgement until then lick
the likes of anajmi

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:12 am

@aliabbas_aa
No one has objected to Br anajmi,

That shows your biased opinion. He's of Wahabi beliefs, anti Prophet (Sunni belief), anti Panjatan (Shia belief) and anti Fatimid (Dawoodi Bohra & Proggy belief), and he's made it very clear.

One of my Favorite is from Porus to anajmi where he says:
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&start=90
Thank you. I shall not directly engage with you on this issue any further. Consider yourself having won victory by default because I am simply too exhausted with you to continue.
:)

You can check out the likes list on top , here Anajmi ranks second with number of likes mouting to 451 among 2000+members.

1. He probably ranks the first, because he has nothing better to do in life than to post on this forum. He has an issue of talking too much, and feels he has to comment on every single thing. The character of an egotistic/madman :)
2. He's anti Syedna (which most others on this forum are), so the majority are to stand by that, because it supports their own agenda, not because they really "like" him/it :)

anajmi who has chosen true pure Islam going against the luxurious bohra religion.

If you consider Wahabi/Salafism the "true pure Islam", you're in for a surprise :). Plus, most on this forum will disagree with you, but, they probably wont say it out loud, because it goes against their "hate Syedna agenda".

Sorry to burst your bubble.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
aliabbas_aa wrote:No one has objected to Br anajmi, , he is mature enough to counter your completely partisan and egoistic posts.His posts are really out of the box and have a wisdom behind it which shows his sharp intelligence.
So people like his posts and you are the one who comes up with very trivial posts.
e.g your zakat post is very trivial , the reply has been given yet you bother to strech the issue just to show you presence.

Sorry AliAbbas bhai, but the number of posts (in which im sure he no. 1) and the number of likes prove zilch.

i would infact consider it obvious, what with this being a Reformist Bohra site and him with his Bohra-bashing antics all the time.

and you think we abuse Anajmi, well, take a look at some of his posts.

For someone who claims to be a true follower of Islam, you sure are pretty judgemental and biased.

You dont abuse anajmi but adam did it by using very harsh language unbecoming from an elderly person like adam

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:12 am

You dont abuse anajmi but adam did it by using very harsh language unbecoming from an elderly person like adam

Haha! And are you blind at what Anajmi calls me! :) (P.S, he just called me a Moron), but you must have purposely missed that :)

And "my harsh language" was nothing but quoting from the Quran, the purest of books (is quoting from the Quran not allowed?):

[7:176]
If it had been Our will, We should have elevated him with Our signs; but he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires. His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our signs; So relate the story; perchance they may reflect.

* The dog, especially in the hot weather, lolls out his tongue, whether he is attacked and pursued and is tired, or he is left alone. It is part of his nature to slobber. So with the man who rejects Allah. Whether he is warned or left alone, he continues to throw out his dirty saliva. The injury he will do will be to his own soul. But there may be infection in his evil example, So we must protect others. And we must never give up hope of his own amendment. So we must continue to warn him and make him think.

P.S - I'm not an "elderly person" :p

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:16 am

from your posts it seems you are 90+ with Alzheimer's+ Parkinson disease

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 am

Mr. Aliabbas_aa aka Mr. Anajmi's like licker aka Mr. Fitnati

you haven't seen many of the post of anajmi how he used such harsh words for our Moula Tus and his Mansoos
And your telling us that we are abusing to anajmi
just watch it around the forum you will find out half of anajmi post like that only

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 am

Adam wrote:This thread was made, and deleted by Admin. Let's try again...
This was not deleted but merged with the relevant thread.