Salabatpura Surat Incident

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ahmedplumber

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 am

Humsafar wrote:ahmedplumber, pls let's not put too fine a point on respect and all such niceties. If you claim to be so reasonable then would you admit that the Kothar and its goons can be violent and ruthless when they choose to be? There is enough evidence to prove that. Would you deny that people are beaten up and silenced? Would you deny that women and children were beaten in Galiyakot in the presence of Sayedna Saheb? Would you deny that it is not I but the mafia clergy which reacts violently when people "tend to show behavious that does not fit in with (its) views on alignment"?
Yes, it is perfectly reasonable to question the veracity of any incident, but it is insincere not to acknowledge the general and inherent pattern of violent behaviour of the mafia clergy and completely smother it with details of the case. This does not make you reasonable. It makes you an apologist.

Let me answer this for you.

The fact that you cant stand an Abde also being reasonable and compassionate is like a thorn in your side, which is why you will try to brush us aside as urban legends. So in essence, that puts you on par with the Kothar. You too, blast any Abde who shows signs of decency and any reformist who says that you guys have been wrong all along.

I have personally never experienced any violence from the Kothar so cannot and will not say anything on it.

And by the way, on a site such as this, niceties like respect should be appreciated and nurtured, not thrown out of the window. It is a rare thing and it is a priviliege that one should be honoured to get

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am

Muffy mola mansoos che.
Bhaisaab no avo zulm che.
Dai banva ni vaar che.
Ne qayamat aavani che.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:55 am

I have personally never experienced any violence from the Kothar so cannot and will not say anything on it.... Ahmed Plumber.

Ahmed Bhai.
We have also personally never expereinced any violence from the long dead Yazid. So why say anything about him?
Imam Hussain attained shahadat for people like us and we should recognize the present day yazeed. Mudar is Laanati.There is a famous Arabic sayin that goes like this.
"Every land is Kerbala and every day is Ashura".
Dwell deeper on this and you will get the meaning.
Fatemi Daawat Zindabaad
Mudar bhaisaab Murdabad.
Last edited by mnoorani on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:34 am

For your satisfaction shall I say that Mudar Bhaisaab is a smaller version of Yazid.
Would that satisfy you?

Yazeed to khamar peeto
Mudar ye to khoon peedo
Yazeed ye vaar kerbala na maidaan ma kido
Mudar ye Surat ni masjid masjid ma kido.
Thoru vichaaro,tame Nalwala
Baap ,beta badhaa ekjewa.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:25 am

I am not at a position to comment as I do not know the facts.
But commenting on the above there seem to be some discrepancies in GMs post.
For example: Mudar Bhai Saheb doesn't have a nephew called "Taikoom".
There is only one Taikoom BS and he's currently in Karachi, Pakistan.

It's important to know the facts before jumping to a conclusion or passing comments.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:24 am

mustafanalwalla wrote: 1. My post was made much before Mr. GM posted the facts of the case. At the time that i had posted my thread, it was assumed by almost all that this is possibly just a rumour.
When you wrote your post was never the point. The point is you rejected bohraji's story without even bothering to check its veracity. You just "believed" that it was a rumour. Again, for the second time without due diligence, you accepted GM's story as true - although GM offers no proof as such (as you claim). Bohraji's and GM's story are essentially the same except for a few details. But you chose to reject one and accept the other. Now just stop hemming and hawing and accept that you acted in a hurry and it was in your vested interest to quash the matter.
mustafanalwalla wrote: 2. I have no personal or vested interest, unlike you, in either keeping the topic open or brushing it aside.
That is a lie. You were in a might hurry to close the topic and move on.
mustafanalwalla wrote:But as for the Kothar's penchant for violence, i have never experienced it and hence i will not comment on it
ahemdplumber wrote:I have personally never experienced any violence from the Kothar so cannot and will not say anything on it.
What a pathetic cop-out! You guys talk like parrots, do they teach you these things in sabaks? Do you even think before you write? What kind of worldview and moral compass you live by? Is "personal experience" the only touchstone for all that you think and do and say? Do you live your life from such a narrow, selfish and self-centred place? If that is the case then why are you (nalwalla) condemning the beating up of the rickshawala in Rehamatpura? Did you personally experience the beating? On a more general level, would you two have nothing to say about Modi's goons who murdered thousands of Muslims (including Bohras)? Or about the British who raped, pillaged and committed genocide in their colonies? Or about the America's massacre in Afghanistan and Iraq? Or... you get the drift. You "personally experienced" none of this, so should we assume that you have nothing to say in these matters. Of course, you would condemn them as heinous crimes. But when it comes to Kothar's criminal and ruthless behaviour your obtuseness drives you to seek refuge in lack of "personal experience". Kothar cannot have more useful and vaulable and blabbering idiots.
mustafanalwalla wrote:In case you plan to ask me what am i going to do about it,..
I never planned to ask you about it, but what actually can you do when you're not even ready to admit that there is problem?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 am

Adam wrote:I am not at a position to comment as I do not know the facts.
But commenting on the above there seem to be some discrepancies in GMs post.
For example: Mudar Bhai Saheb doesn't have a nephew called "Taikoom".
There is only one Taikoom BS and he's currently in Karachi, Pakistan.

It's important to know the facts before jumping to a conclusion or passing comments.
Here's another idiot. Splitting hair in his ivory tower. He can't lift his head from such weighty tomes as Daim, Himmah, Tauhfat al Qulub and such to acknowledge that an innocent bohra was beaten up by his masters. It is beneath him to concern himself with such temporal and worldly matters. Please go back to your hole and shut the windows tight and do not allow reality to spoil your fiction.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:09 pm

The person who whisked off the amil and arranged for the reinforcements of local goonda is one Badri Lacewalla. BTW, Rehmatpura is a lower middle class locality where many poor bohras live.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm

" kabhii kabhii kuchh is had tak ba.Dh jaatii hai laachaarii
lagataa hai ye jiivan jaise bojh ho ko_ii bhaarii
dil kahataa hai roye.n lekin ha.Nsanaa pa.Dataa hai
paa.Nv ba.Ndhe hote hai.n lekin chalanaa pa.Dataa hai"................Zafar Gorakhpuri

Is our lachaari so great that we have to bow down and pay these people? These same people who claim to hold to the principles of Islam and do everything unislamic. Beating up your own people with weapons in the Holy month.
You will be answerable to God one day, make sure you do not read HIM the above lines by Gorakhpuri.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm

For people who DELIBERATELY refuse to accept that the daawat hierarchy indulges in violence and inhuman acts, herein below are some examples of it which appeared on the forum some yime back :-

1) After the humiliating defeat in the Chandabhoy Galla Case, Taher Saifuddin Maula went to Surat and he managed a murderous attack on Ebrahimji Adamji Peerbhoy and when Ebrahinji was admitted in Cama Hospital he sent flowers and wished him well as a childhood friend.

2) When Amtullah bai, the daughter-in-law of Sir Adamji died on 12th July 1930, Taher Saifuddin Maula refused her burial in the Bohra Kabrastan at Charni Road, then her body was buried in the nearby plot behind Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium owned by Sir Adamji's family. Taher Saifuddin Maula sent four Bohra fanatics in the dead of night who dug her grave and threw the naked body on the footpath in front of the Sanatorium. Bombay Samachar wrote a front page Editorial with the photograph of the body lying on the footpath. Morarji Desai who was the Home Minister of Bombay Province then was first person to see it. So he moved a motion in the assembly for prevention of excommunication stating that "Bohra Mullaji's powers are "Monstrous" (Shaitanic).

3) In June 1966 Burhanuddin Mola went to Karachi and sent his men to kill Mulla Abbas Aurangabadi who entered his house, tied him with a chair and burnt him alive by pouring petrol on his body in broad day light. Mulla Abass died in Karachi's Civil Hospital next day after giving his dying declaration naming Burhanuddin Maula and his brother Yusuf Najmuddin as conspirators.

4) On 1st March 1973 the innocent women of Udaipur were molested and dishonoured in his presence. They were shouting Maula Bachao, Maula Bachao" but he kept smiling. That resulted in the mass revolt against Burhanuddin Maula in Udaipur.

5) Burhanuddin Maula traveled from Indore to Mumbai in the same air-craft in which Asghar Ali Engineer had boarded from Bhopal after addressing a Police workshop on communal harmony. One Amil Husain Bhai Saheb was abusing Mr. Engineer throughout the journey but Burhanuddin Maula said nothing. When he arrived at Mumbai airport he got down from the air-craft on wheel chair surrounded by his strongmen. But after he came out, he told the Bohras waiting at airport that “Maloon” Engineer pushed him while getting down. Then the agitated crowd threw stones at Asghar Ali Engineer and beat him up. The airport police was surprised, as reported in the newspapers that in a place like airport how the Bohras managed to gather so many stones.

Thereafter Burhanuddin Maula's goon ransacked Asghar Ali's locked house and office and threw his books on the road. Again as per newspapers report one Police inspector from Santacruz Police station was quoted as saying "These Bohras have thrown out the copies of Quran too. Is Mr. Engineer's Quran different then dharmguru's Quran?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:37 pm

All that is ok but who do the proggys give zakat to and how will they recognize the Imam?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:50 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Some more acts of VIOLENCE and INHUMAN and ANTI-ISLAMIC acts commited by the Dai (excerpts from an earlier post) :-

Every history is marked with good and bad memories. One such pathetic and unfortunate event that occurred in the history of Alavi Bohras, which has left deep scars in the hearts of mumineen, was the one which took place on the ill-fated day 10-11-1416 AH/29-3-1996 AD in Saraspur Qabrastan, Ahmedabad. The cemetery manager ordered the demolition of the holy grave (qabr-e-mubaarak) of 30th Alavi Da’i Saiyedna Abd ut-Taiyeb Zakiyuddin (d. 1047 AH/1638 AD), the son of 28th Da’i-e-Mutlaq Saiyedna Shaikh Aadam Safiyuddin (aq) in the pretext of constructing the new mausoleum. Several rounds of talks with the cemetery authorities and their higher-ups resulted in giving guarantee of constructing the grave afresh on the same place. These talks were full of deceit and shrewdness. Once again on 7-4-1417 AH/21-8-1996 AD they exhibited their unending cruelty and hatred by demolishing the grave of 29th Alavi Da’i Saiyedna Ali Shamsuddin Shaheed (aq), the son of S. Ibraheem and the grandson of Saiyedna Shaikh Aadam Safiyuddin Saheb (aq) – the 28th Da’i-e-Mutlaq. Saiyedna Ali Shamsuddin Shaheed (aq) is the most eminent and distinguished Da’i (missionary) because Alavi Bohras derive their name from him.

The main purpose of demolition of the graves was to remove the signs of spiritual attachment of Alavis from the Bohra cemetery. This mean task was carried out on the behest of some envious anti-Alavi elements in the Da’wat hierarchy of Dawoodis. The fact behind the hatred and jealousy exhibited by Dawoodis is that both the Alavi da’is, 29th Da’i-e-Mutlaq Saiyedna Ali, the grandson of 28th Da’i-e-Mutlaq and 30th Da’i-e-Mutlaq Saiyedna Zakiyuddin saheb, the son of 28th Da’i-e-Mutlaq have been buried there since 4 centuries besides the grave of 28th Da’i-e-Mutlaq Saiyedna Shaikh Aadam Safiyuddin and all the graves of three Alavi Da’is are in a single mausoleum (mazaar). This is the most concrete and existential proof and a factual account that favors the truthful appointment of Saiyedna Ali Shamsuddin Shaheed (aq) as the 29th Da’i-e-Mutlaq by his grandfather 28th Da’i-e-Mutlaq Saiyedna Shaikh Aadam Safiyuddin Saheb (aq) – who is a common Da’i of Alavi and Dawoodis.

Interestingly, before demolition, when any Dawoodi Bohra visitor used to come (do ziyaarat) to the mausoleum of Saiyedna Shaikh Aadam Safiyuddin Saheb (aq), unknowingly, they also did the ziyaarat of 29th and 30th Alavi Da’is. Hence it was very difficult for the Dawoodi authorities to explain their people the cause of the presence of graves of two Alavi Da’is besides the 28th Da’i in the same mausoleum, as they don’t believe in the succession of 29th and 30th Alavi da’is. Since the mausoleum of Saiyedna Shaikh Aadam Safiyuddin Saheb (as) is the place of visit of three Da’is (28th, 29th and 30th) of Alavis, they deserve the possession of the place more than anyone else. To uproot the foundation of this confusion a well planned conspiracy was hatched to demolish the two graves of Alavi Da’is in the mausoleum. Some years back, Sulaymaanis won the case of acquiring the land of the same graveyard where their Da’i is buried in a separate mausoleum. The Saraspur Qabrastan (graveyard) is the only place in India where all three Bohra communities (Alavi, Dawoodi and Sulaymaani) visit and pay respect to their respective da’is who were buried between the period of 975-1050 AH/1567-1640 AD.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 am

Mustu bhai bharki gaya
Mudar lanati jahannam gaya
Jahaan aave Ramzaan
Mumin ni phaate jaye Gaan
Aa vakio nathin aakhri
Bija gaam aji che baaki
Mudar to yazeed che
Shimar aji baaki che
Last edited by mnoorani on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:26 am

pheonix wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Although it is necessary to verify the authenticity of such a horrific incident but why do abdes live in denial and say that violence was never practicised by the mafia clergy although there are a number of documentary evidences to prove the same. Why do they forget that a few years back stones were pelted at the car of mazun-e-daawat at the instance of the then amil, Syed-ul-kher who happens to be the "saala" (brother-in-law) of the 53rd dai ? This incident too is well documented.
Did you document that evidence during your pre sehri drinking sessions?

Phoenix you kothari paid writer,Is you wife also sold to a Bhaisaaheb?
The whole of Gujrat knows the incident where Mazun was dishonoured in Surat. Even his photos were torn apart in the streets.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 am

mnoorani wrote:
pheonix wrote: Did you document that evidence during your pre sehri drinking sessions?

Phoenix you kothari paid writer,Is you wife also sold to a Bhaisaaheb?
The whole of Gujrat knows the incident where Mazun was dishonoured in Surat. Even his photos were torn apart in the streets.
And where is the documented evidence that Syed-ul-Khair did it?
By the way, your wife came to my last night, as you were proving inadequate. But I rejected her. Too ugly

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 am

No. Pass it on goes on in the Dai;s family. There was a detailed report posted earlier. Did you not read it ?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 am

Devar na nikah bhabi saathe,
dikra na, saali saathe.
Jem tem joda banai che.
Aa koi serial ni vaat nathi
Badhu Saifee Mahal ma thai che.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 am

White hawk wrote:it was just a 10 mins drama from both side.nothing serious. :mrgreen:

Weapons were drawn out and you say nothing serious ?
Are you allright?

Khoon kharabo thai che,
hatyaar nikli jaai che.
Mumin zakhmi thai che,
Mudar bhaagi jai che.
Haraami ni harkat hati
Ane kai che serious nathi

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:mnoorani, if there is one thing i hate... nay, i abhor, its members familes, especially their spouces getting dragged into this.

murtuza bhai's wife has nothing to do with the topic.

if you arent man enough to face him and counter him, dont act like a cowardly eunach and drag his wife into it.

Muslim First will vouch for me when i say how much i hate it when this happens.

Please apologise to MurtuzaVDS for that nasty, below-the-belt, crass comment :evil:
Tamne to maja parii
Surat na mumin ne maar parii
Kaho cho me maafi maangu
aa harkat thi thayo kothaar naangu.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:17 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:we might be abde's but we have a consience too
:D :D

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 am

Oh mustafa, mustafa what fun it is to watch you hoisted on your own petard, with your nickers in a twist, flailing in the wind and dancing all over the place - you bring all my mixed metaphors to life!!! And you're so busy doing all of the above they you don't even read my posts. So let me try again:
firtstly, WHEN i wrote my post is the main point of contention. it was written when no proof was forthcoming
What I'm saying is that nobody (not even GM) has offered any proof. Yet you rejected the first story and accepted the second, on a whim it would appear.
secondly, i never rejected either GM or Bohrajis post.
That is a lie. You rejected Bohraji post as a rumour and wanted to move on.
GMs post came up first, with proof, while Bohrajis post was unproven,
Let me reiterate, GM's post offers NO proof.
i was man enough to admit that what has happened is wrong,
What a moment of moral courage and clarity, you must mark that as a pivotal moment in your life. Yet, you're not man enough to admit that your masters are a violent and criminal bunch who extort money from poor hapless Bohras and beat them up if they can't pay up.
just because i am showing some compassion and humanity..... my sincere grief....
That is really sad that the cosmos did not come a stand still to acknowledge your compassion and your humanity and your sincere grief. That must make you feel terrible, yet it must take real humility to announce that you've humanity.
i have plenty to say about modi murdering muslims...
Then say it, and also try to reconcile that with your masters glad-handing and honouring the murderer.
...but yes, nothing about the british or the americans. that is beyond my sphere of existence
You're making progress: from "personal experience" you've moved to "sphere of existence". By the way, how do you measure your "sphere of existence" that includes Gujarat but not Afghanistan or Iraq? Don't tell me you're also a nationalistic and sectarian fool!!!
..we might be abde's but we have a consience too....
Sure you do, but pls do take it out for a walk every now and then, it needs some fresh air.
like a senile old fool.... Grow up you old fool...
Hey, I may be a fool but I'm not old nor senile, okay! And I don't want to grow up like you.... you pathetic smug little runt.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:24 am

Mustafa, mustafa... let's compare our posts and then decide who's ranting and raving! With every post you dig a deeper hole for yourself - trying to evade and deny what you wrote in the previous one. So, I'm glad you'll stop responding and mercifully put yourself out of misery. So, just in the interest of providing closure to this one-sided conversation, it can be concluded that:
1) You were wrong in rejecting the story the first time as a rumour, and then accepting it the second time without any proof.
2) You will not condemn your masters despite overwhelming evidence that they are a bunch of violent, ruthless and criminal thugs.
Thank you for helping me prove my point that I made in my original post on this thread: http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 04#p100421

Now to the fun part:
Since you WANT to insist that GM has not provided proof,...
No, I don't WANT to insist. He actually DID NOT provide proof.
..then i say that this is all ONE BIG LIE CONCOCTED BY HALF-BAKED REVOLUTIONARIES...
You're changing gears again, and denying the whole thing as a big lie, and again on a whim.
...ONLY HIDE BEHIND MISNOMERS...
You mean behind pseudonyms? I wish you too had hid behind one, and spared yourself the humiliation of making a fool of yourself in public.
...DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND INSIDE THE SYSTEM AND CHANGE IT. ..
It is because we had balls we were thrown out of the system. But since you are on the inside please let us know what you are doing with your balls.
...YOU ARE A CLASSIC CASE OF CANT STAND THE HEAT SO WANT TO STAND OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN AND COOK...
Do I've to cook? Can't I just stand outside the kitchen? :)
COWARD.
So you're still not man enough to condemn your masters.
BTW, if there are any Italian Mumins here, my apologies, i guess saying "you dont have balls" is not a legal offence in Italy :lol:
The only Italian Mumins we have is the mafia clergy whom you blindly worship, and you've the gumption to talk about balls you pathetic semi-literate overgrown twit!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 am

It is because we had balls we were thrown out of the system. But since you are on the inside please let us know what you are doing with your balls.
:mrgreen:

Maybe he left them in the Gym eh?

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

I have confirmed by reliable sources that nothing was forcibly happened regarding wajebat and this is a totally fake story
many progressives working on theory of Subramanian Swamy which will never stay before the Truth

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Gulf wrote: have confirmed by reliable sources that nothing was forcibly happened regarding wajebat and this is a totally fake story many progressives working on theory of Subramanian Swamy which will never stay before the Truth
Gulf coming out of an extended period in hibernation only to hallucinate !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:32 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Gulf wrote: have confirmed by reliable sources that nothing was forcibly happened regarding wajebat and this is a totally fake story many progressives working on theory of Subramanian Swamy which will never stay before the Truth
Gulf coming out of an extended period in hibernation only to hallucinate !
Since Examiner has been recalled they have decided to put the WASI CURRY ON THE BURNER

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Some more news on the rehmatpura incident :-

It is confirmed that the rehmatpura masjid was shut down for 2 days after the gruesome incident, one may check it up with their contacts in surat, its no secret, infact the whole incident is no secret and its spread like wildfire in all bohra jamats worldwide.

It is also reported that the amil (relative of head amil, Mudar) was beaten up by local bohras after he made those inhuman statements/allegations on a poor man who was unable to pay wajebat amount as ordered by the amil. The reinforcements of gundas were arranged by Badri Lacewala who is a newcomer in the jamat commitee and who wanted to prove his worth in the eyes of surat amil, he has been given a posting in qard-e-hasanah commitee. He instructed one Ali Mithaiwala who has a mithai shop near devdi by the name of Abbasi Sweets and who himself is a notorious element who gathered some local gundas alongwith one Ashraf Badshah who is also a known gunda to attack the rehmatpura bohras.

Kindly note that Ali Mithaiwala and Ashraf Badshah, the 2 anti social elements are very close to Kher bhaisaab and were the main players who attacked mazun's car a few years back at the instance of Kher. After that incident, Ashraf was whisked off to karbala by Kher on the pretext of doing "khidmat" in karbala rubat for a couple of years. Needless to say that the current amil Mudar who is the jijaji (brother-in-law) of Kher and son-in-law of Yusuf Najmuddin both of whom are well known for their atrocities and arm twisting tactics got full support from Kher's henchmen !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 pm

History says that sacrifices are always rewarded........ and this is exactly what happened in surat. After the gruesome incident surat bohras have heaved a sigh of relief as the higher ups in saifee mahal have instructed the amil NOT to pressurise bohras for wajebat and accept whatever is given, albeit after some negotiations so that ruckus like the present one are avoided. Hence, atleast this year bohras will be saved from the bereham slaughter, who knows the next year kothar may cover up the deficit by levying double the amount of what is paid now !!

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 am

by olum on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 am

just because of far vision of syedna taher saifuddin and syedna muhammed(tus). todays bohras are achivieng things which was never before in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The above was picked up from another thread)
How correct, because of both the dais ,Rehmatpura Mosques was closed for two days this Ramzaan !

Aa kevaa din che aaya
Masjid par lagaya taala
Aa che Burhanuddin Aqa no daur
Yahaan pale che safed libaas ma kaala chor