Ramadan this year

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

Ramadan this year

Unread post by accountability » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Ramadan is nearing end, this Ramadan our community passed Ramadan without active guidance of Syedna Saheb. This Ramadan we saw near anarchy situation in some places. There were incidents of hooliganism by administration and over reaction by some bhaisahebs and amils. Never before violence was a factor, but unfortunately in surat incident, which is now confirmed that violence was used by amil who happens to be from syedna saheb’s family.
Then in Dahod there was an incident, it was almost violent, then in Tanzania there were several incidents of high handedness by amils and jamat members. It seems that Syedi Muffadal Bhai Saheb has yet to consolidate his grip on community affairs and bring officials of jamat under his control. I would err on the side of caution, that Syedi Saheb was unaware of these incidents, yet no action has been taken against such amils and bhaisahebs.
On Shab e Qadr, syedna saheb’s old wasila was shown around the world, which in itself was energetic, but after that when syedna sahib was shown, it made me sad to the core. I had not expected this kind of attitude from royal family. Though they have never shown exemplary behavior, but this was height of insensitivity, and un humane behavior. When I saw Syedna Saheb in that condition, I was taken aback, not because of condition, it is but natural, everyone goes through this if one has to cross a certain age. But what was really disturbing, was how he was paraded on palki like carrier, and then they had the courage to show it to the world. Whoever is responsible and ordered such thing he should be really ashamed of this. I have heard that Syedna Saheb’s schedule is arranged by Moiz Bhaisaheb without any input by Syedi Saheb. Moiz bhaisaheb’s brother in Pune india is constantly accused of heavy handed tactics, but due to close proximity, he is never taken to task.
Lastly Udaipur incident was an unfortunate one, we did not have to fight among ourselves, better sense should have prevailed. Majority side had to be a bit more accommodative and should have had some tolerance towards dozens of people from other side. The other side should have been prudent in their behavior. We all know that in our community Namaz is not of importance when it comes to bayan or waez. So to protest about the timing was an uncalled for action. As fanaticism and intolerance is already bred into our heads, expecting sanity to prevail from majority side was not wise.
I am writing this knowing that nothing will change. Infighting in syedna saheb’s family will create many more power centre. Each will care less for ordinary mumin, brainwashing has had desired effects, so in near future, our community will be walking dead, no body will question. They dared to bring syedna sahib in that condition because they knew that almost all the community is brainwashed to the extent that they wont even raise a finger, and they were right. They had issued farmans from syedna sahebs, when all of us know that syedna sahib cannot speak or hear, or even completely understand.

lakshya

Re: Ramadan this year

Unread post by lakshya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 pm

we are no one to decide or predict any thing(coz we really dont have access to truth and real facts) and assumptions has no place in ISLAM specially in shia ISLAM, if u are under misaaq it is your duty to accept office of dawat as it is, no need to ponder who and what whos doing, it is expected that every thing is under eyes and guidance of dai mutlaq,

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 pm

jamia schools in surat and karachi are the places where the young mind is brainwashed into slavery and results in insensitive, inhumane and fanatic behaviours. Imagine a sixtyfive year old man kissing hands of a 18 year old jamia student.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:55 am

there were incidents of high handedness in haideri, there were arguments regarding amount of wajebat. Taikhoon bhai saheb syedna's grand son is in haideri. there are also reports from mumbai, that people were roughened up. unfortunately this ramadan, whatever small help was offered during ramadan by jamat was also discontinued. people who say and argue that zakat can only be collected by Dai, are silent on its use, millions of dollars, billion of rupees are collected by administration, but no body knows where it is spent, we dont see any welfare projects or help to any one. except that shahzadas and their families are touring world in first class.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 am

where does in misaq it says, that you have to be humilited, where does in misaq say, that Maula may be paraded like this. where does in misaq says that i cannot call spade a spade. Actually I am fulfilling the true essence of misaq by pointing out to Dai and his officials what is going wrong in our jamat. I am not questioning anything. I am just stating.
In daim ul Islam, syedna Qadi noman has appended about collection and distribution of zakat. As we follow it, the use of zakat is quite elobrate, and they are supposed to be seen to be used for the purpose it is collected, which you will have to agree, is not the case right now.

Ali was very sensitive about justice, he has on so many occassion appeared before Qadi, even during his khilafat. I have not read or heard that shia islam prohibits you from calling spade a spade. Was Hussain not a Shia, he revolted against yazid, because he thought that it was the right thing to do.

ynajmee

Unread post by ynajmee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

I wish we could unanimously abandon the ideology of so-called "shia-islam" and "sunni-islam". Neither Prophet Muhammad (A.S) nor the members of his family had any intention of splitting Islam. Yet, we take such pride in calling ourselves righteous and pious bohras. We differentiate ourselves from others and we assume that we are the best of best ones, courtesy speeches made by ignorant mullahs and amils. We have conveniently forgotten the fact that the whole point of Islam was to spread universal brotherhood. We have based our entire faith on religion that became politics after the death of Prophet Muhammad (A.S).

P.S Why do moula and zaadas claim that they will take us to Jannah when they themselves are just simple human beings. Why don't they realize that they do not have the power to escape death. Why make claims that not even the Prophet himself made? I wish the community as a whole can realize some day what lame prejudice they have been living into by following the footsteps of the royal family.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 am

the zadas make these high claims because the people believe in them and the people believe in them because their minds have been schooled right from birth. its about time people looked at the other side of the coin.

ynajmee

Unread post by ynajmee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 am

I think our community has the capacity to see the other side of the coin by realizing the outrageous claims made by these zaadas. However, it becomes a completely different story when it comes to stand against them. Nobody wants to have the stain on their family's name by going against the claims made by the royal family.
A lot more effort is required to bring the royal family down.

yusuf78

Unread post by yusuf78 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 am

think wrote:jamia schools in surat and karachi are the places where the young mind is brainwashed into slavery and results in insensitive, inhumane and fanatic behaviours. Imagine a sixtyfive year old man kissing hands of a 18 year old jamia student.

my wife have noticed an aged person took shoes of behen saaheb to put it out side of markaz(center)

these people are shameless.... and in worst, aged people are doing these kind of jobs due to brainwashed . they believe they are giving khidmat ...and they will possess sawaab for this... and also to make it more worst behen saaheb they feel "FAKRA" about position they have...

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Elder are weak in all forms. Society should respect them and make sure they dont loose their self respect. Their children, and jammat members need to stop them for stooping so low. One of the disease in Bhoraism. Forgetting the teachings of Islam.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:05 pm

I recieved an email as under :-

Subject: Flight No.DB 2152

Welcome on board BURHANI HEAVENWAYS flight no. DB 2152 en route to EID-UL-FITR via LAYLATULQADAR and LAYALI FAZILA.

Our flying time is 30 days at an altitude of 70000 sawab. We expect some turbulence when we reach WAJEBAT but smooth otherwise. SIHORI and IFTARI will be served.

Please keep your ROZAS, NAMAZ, SILAT in the overhead compartment and don't forget to watch our video on TILAWAT, BIHORI and TASBEEH.

Do keep your SILAT-UL-IMAM and NAJWA ready on arrival at EID-UL-FITR. Have a pleasant flight.

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:12 pm

regarding flight db 2152.,

what was the limit of duty free baggage for the bags full of pehrans, saayaas libas ul anwar blah blah blah ?

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 am

lakshya wrote:we are no one to decide or predict any thing(coz we really dont have access to truth and real facts) and assumptions has no place in ISLAM specially in shia ISLAM, if u are under misaaq it is your duty to accept office of dawat as it is, no need to ponder who and what whos doing, it is expected that every thing is under eyes and guidance of dai mutlaq,
What are you talking what facts..there is no Misaq in Islam it is a human creation to keep people subjugated. If you read the law it is illegal in many countries , if the authorities come to know you could get arrested .

Diai does not control the universe , if he is lucky he would be grateful to control 1 million bohras.