Poverty in Ahmedabad

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
pheonix

Re: Poverty in Ahmedabad

Unread post by pheonix » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:29 am

ahmedplumber wrote:
Rookie wrote:bohraji i am still waiting for ur reply.

For the sake of an argument, let us assume that he has, but the pain of hunger and the shame of poverty is so strong that they have had to put their beliefs aside.

For the sake of an argument, once again, let us also assume that he has not. But when Parle Biscuits (a 33 crores God worshipping Hindu) sends Parle G biscuits as part of the World Food Program to Afghanistan, do they ask them if the sender believe in the One Gold Allah?
There is no problem is accepting Aid from Hindus, when in dire need. For a Dawoodi bohra, there is no chance of anyone accepting Aid from a DAI hater.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 am

Rookie wrote:
rizk is from Allah,
The Boharaji and others are selected as couriers by Allah to give help to suffering mumenins. It is as simple as that.

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:23 am

Maqbool wrote:
Rookie wrote:
The Boharaji and others are selected as couriers by Allah to give help to suffering mumenins. It is as simple as that.
those who are aginst DAI e HAQ cant be messenger of ALLAH, atleast bohras believes this.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 am

those who are aginst DAI e HAQ cant be messenger of ALLAH, atleast bohras believes this.
+ :twisted:
SO AS PER YOUR DEFINITION ANYONE WHO IS KISSING THE DAI E HAQ IS THE MESSENGER, AS PER YOUR YOUR BELIEF (NOT BOHRAS) NARENDRA MODY AND BAL THACKREY MUST BE THE MESSENGER :evil:

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 am

SBM wrote:
+ :twisted:
SO AS PER YOUR DEFINITION ANYONE WHO IS KISSING THE DAI E HAQ IS THE MESSENGER, AS PER YOUR YOUR BELIEF (NOT BOHRAS) NARENDRA MODY AND BAL THACKREY MUST BE THE MESSENGER :evil:
as usual u have again missed the point :roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:25 am

Rookie wrote:
SBM wrote:+ :twisted:
as usual u have again missed the point :roll:
No I did not miss the point
Since Narendra Modi and Bal Thackrey as well as Zardari are NOT against Dai e Haq and since they are as corrupt and ruthless as the Kothari Goons they must be the messenger as per your belief (NOT DAWOODI BOHRA BELIEF)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:06 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlDwgYWnJWY
Yeh Gharib Mumin Ahmedabad Locality key
Kahan hey Kahan hey Adam-Progticide-Profstian Kahan hey
Jinhe Naaz hey Moula-Mansoos per woh Kahan hey
Yeh Jhopadaptti, yeh gire huey Bazar
Yeh Ghurbat Mein rhene wale Bohra
Yeh Aaamil ke Jhote Wade, Yeh Wajebaat pey Takrar
Jinhe Naaz hey Moula-Mansoos pey who Kanah hey
Yeh Saalon se Khuchle hoey Mumin ke haalat
Yeh Aamil ki Raang Raliyan, Yeh Shezadoon ki Ziyafaten Bhi
Jinhe Naaz he Maula-Mansoos pey woh kahan hey
Who Saifee Mahal mein Ginni ki Chaan Chaan
Thaki Haari Mumineen Bheno key Khansi ki Dhan Dhan
Yeh Zaalim Aaamilon key Zulmon kei Than Than
Jinhe Naaz he Moula Mansoos pey who kahan hey
Yeh Zehar Cyclewala pey Zulmon key Soode
Yeh Udaipur Masjid mein Khoon key Railey
Who Surat mein Gharibon pey Lutere
Jinhe Naaz hey Moula-Mansoos pey who kahan hey
Ziyafaat key Liye Aa chuke hey Malik Ul Chuster bhi
Shabbir-Aamaar key Bete or Taha Bhai Saheb bhi
Yeh Lutere bhi hein aur Kothari Goon bhi
Jinhe Naaz hey Moula-Mansoos pey woh kahan hey
Madad Mangti hey yeh Ali ki Ummat,
Hussain Key Ghamkhar Zehra ke Wafadar
Jine Naaz he Moula-Mansoos pey woh Kahan hey
Kahan hey Kahan Hey Adam-Progticide-Profstian Kahan hey
Zara Dawat key Rehbaroon Kau Bulao
Moula wa Mansoos kau yeh Haalat Dikhao
Zara un ko Ahmadabad ki Ghurbat Dikahao
Yeh Johpadpati yeh Manzar Dikhao
Jinhe Naaz hey Dawaat pey Un kao Laao
Kahan Hey Kahan Hey Qasr-e- Aaali Kahan Hey
Kahan Hey Kahan Hey Adam-Progticide-Profstian Kahan hey

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:37 pm

All that is ok but first tell me who do the proggys give zakat to and how will they recognize the true Imam??

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:44 pm

bro sbm,

Progti-side is busy in distribution of pehrans. His objective is to convert the wearings of bohra gents like uniform of ambiyaas.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:51 am

Salaam Alaikum.
Eid Mubarak to everyone on the forum. My appollogies for not wishing earlier.
It has surely been an eventfull Ramadan and a joyous Eid for many due to the noble efforts of the Admin and all those who contributed to this thread. All have requested to be annonymous so I will not name them.
This thread has brought out the best and the worst in people. I have had complete strangers donating thousands on my trust alone. And mashallah we have enough to last another six months. as our capacity to distribute is also small at this time. We have people from both ends of the spectrum, from fanatic wahhabis to the senior jamaat members. From mild mumins to fiery abdes who were kind enough to lessen the misery of a fellow human. I have got PM from concerned donors asking to give out cash as well and at the same time we have people like Rabeha Solar trying to derail the the efforts of so many by spreading lies regarding the poverty in Ahmedabad.
We have been able to help a lot of people this Ramdan. Food packets have been distributed in . We have had three categories of food packets and they were very wisely distributed. You will be surprised to know the number of Abdes who are really fed up of the system. This we found at ground level distribution, people talk in whispers of the corruption but I think soon they will speak up as the Surat and Udaipur incidents have given flames to the fire. Fortunately the Surat incident has mellowed down the Amil of Ahmedabad and he was not so stren at the time of collection this year. People are suffering because of the economic meltdown. Many of the rich Merchant families of Ahmedabad are feeling the pinch and some are becoming vocal. Business is going down in general but booming for a few. Everywhere there is talk of money only.
This is why our efforts were welcomed and hundreds of Bohras were also given meals for iftar along with the food packets. This was a first!
A lot of medical issues were taken care of and even surgeries such as cataracts undertaken. Even non Bohra muslims from Jamalpur and Juhapura were helped, mainly with food packets and medicines. One old lady was given a six month supply of prescribed medcines for herself,etc.
Some help was given to very poor bohras in a small town of Gujarat and we will also try to help one crippled child of a Bohra family in Pune. It seems that there are a lot of poor apnawalas in Pune as well.
One thing that really saddens me is the fear that has gripped our community mindset. There are so many who want to help but are petrified of doing so because of the establsihment. As I put it forward to one gentlemen (who has set aside USD 150 for the purpose but is afraid of the establishment so he cannot pay tinto the paypal account). Committing Zina is much easier ! This is how they have put it up.
The God fearing community of Bohras, who were known throughout for their fair dealing are now kothar fearing !
Getting a place in jannat has now replaced with a getting a massalla space in the front row. All personal philanthropic deeds are replaced with new items on the wajebaat forms. I pray that someone now opens a thread regarding poverty in another city.
JAK
Bohraji

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:34 am

Welcome back Bohraji
Mashallah for all the help in doing the Khair and May Allah reward all who contributed financially, morally and socially for this noble cause, Ameen

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Bohraji - you still have not commented on the question raised by someone earlier. When you are distributing food and money to the mumineen, are you telling them that some of them is from people who are Syedna haters, wahabis and others. My personal opinion is that you should. Be clear - they may be thinking that people who look like apnawalas and speaking our lingo and they may not be asking too many questions. Once you disclose the source of funds, let the onus be on the recievers to reject or accept.
I have heard Aqa Maula say in a waaz 'That do not accept money from the dushmans of dawat'
For people of dawat (like mustafanalwala and others) - an earnest advice, please do not join the wahabis and munafiqeens. I know it is difficult to read and not respond, but why dont you do it on your own. Go and help your brethren on your own. Go to Ahmedabad and do two nek amals - ziyarat of 9 duaat and helping your brethren. You should maintain baraat from people like these. May Allah taala give you nek taufeeq. My apologies that I have called you out in an open forum

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:59 pm

level_headed, looks like you have lost your head. You object to receiving help from munafiqeen, but have no problem coming to their site and participating in it. Has Mola told you it's okay to go to dushmano's site?

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Tum suffer - I am not coming here to make friends but coming here and calling you out. It is my jihad.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:17 pm

So, Mola has asked you to do jihad against dushmano, right?
And your jihad is to prevent help going to the poor and needy mumineen who are poor and needy under you Mola's raj, and about which your Mola is doing nothing.
You seem to be calling out the wrong people, level_headed!!!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm

level headed in bohra terminology would mean one whose head has been levelled. This dumb jihadist is one of those!!

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm

My post was for Bohraji and people like mustafanalwala.
Humsafar - please read carefully. I have asked the people to go to Ahmedabad and help their brethren. I have asked them to not associate with the dai haters. I have not asked them to not help their brethren

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 am

level_headed wrote:Bohraji are you telling them that some of them is from people who are Syedna haters, wahabis and others. My personal opinion is that you should. Be clear - they may be thinking that people who look like apnawalas and speaking our lingo and they may not be asking too many questions. Once you disclose the source of funds, let the onus be on the recievers to reject or accept.
Thre is a proverb in Gujarati:
Ungh Na joe tuti khat,
Bhukh Na joe Sukhi Bhat,

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 am

Salaam Alaikum everybody,
I was informed yesterday that a non bohra muslim lady whom we were helping passed away. The lady was poor and suffering from cancer. Each treatment was costing RS 10,000. A non bohra muslim friend of mine from Gandhinagar was helping her regularly . In ramadan we were approached and helped the lady as well.
I request you to pray for her soul and to give sabr to her loved ones. It might be just for a few days or even minutes. But it was the kind donors from this forum who made those moments comfortable for her. And as Allah is " Adil " , rest assured that He will bestow upon you the rewards for those moments in a scale unfathmable for the human mind. He has rewarded me and you will see for yourself ,the rewards as well.
She will now find the comfort she needed in her new place.
Thanks to SBM who took the initiative for this collection drive and to the ADMIN who helped with the basic infrastructure, not to mention the overseers and ofcourse the donors who have all equested to remain annonymous.
I may not be posting regularly on this thread but work is going on by the few dedicated people on the ground level. Who are managing their homes, children , in laws and yet take out the time and effort to reach the needy. Funds are alwaya needed and yet there are people on this very forum who are refuting the facts as baseless. I have written to them in PM and invited them over with the addresses of the places where we help. Yet they want to spread mischief.
It is funny ,heart rendering , strange . As to how some forum members with whom I am wits end and almost exchange abuses because of the different views we have. Yet these same people have put enough trust on me and sent their hard earned money for the benefit of the needy. All this without any conditions or hisaab.
Mashallah, If we were to meet someday without the fear of ocstracism then we would be able to do so much.

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:32 am

Dear Bohraji,

I highly appreciate your efforts. May you receive good rewards in this world and in hereafter.

This is my motto or philosophy that a complete Muslim is a blessing to his/her society. I feel that you are fortunate that Allah gave you the opportunity for good deed and you responded to it.

May peace and blessings of Allah shower on you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 am

To Bohraji and all the esteemed members who were monitors of fund collection and distribution
May Allah reward all of you for your work and dedication. If nothing else we did make difference in few lives, May Allah rest her soul in Jannah and I hope this forum did bring some happiness towards the end of her life. Poverty not only continues but is increasing among Bohras all over, I know one
Br Ashgar Vasawala from California is spearheading a movement to establish clinics and food distribution as well training centers in India to help
everyone including Dawoodi Bohra, While Kothari Goons are busy in Ziyafaat Marathon CARING people from this forum and outside are thinking ways to help less fortunate among us. May Allah reward Bohraji, his family and all other people on this forum both side of spectrum who despite our differences on Kothar have never argued or disagreed about helping and May Allah help us continue this effort

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Bohraji - you may have missed my question to you. Repeating again
Bohraji - you still have not commented on the question raised by someone earlier. When you are distributing food and money to the mumineen, are you telling them that some of them is from people who are Syedna haters, wahabis and others. My personal opinion is that you should. Be clear - they may be thinking that people who look like apnawalas and speaking our lingo and they may not be asking too many questions. Once you disclose the source of funds, let the onus be on the recievers to reject or accept.
I have heard Aqa Maula say in a waaz 'That do not accept money from the dushmans of dawat'
For people of dawat (like mustafanalwala and others) - an earnest advice, please do not join the wahabis and munafiqeens. I know it is difficult to read and not respond, but why dont you do it on your own. Go and help your brethren on your own. Go to Ahmedabad and do two nek amals - ziyarat of 9 duaat and helping your brethren. You should maintain baraat from people like these. May Allah taala give you nek taufeeq. My apologies that I have called you out in an open forum

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Br.Levelheaded,

I live in US and I know of an abde who goes around picking up food from Restuarants and Donut Shops instead of them throwing it in the garbage. This kind hearted soul has taken up this responsibility using his time and money taking the food to the community kitchen. Allah has found him worthy to help the needy. He will get great rewards here and hereafter. He does not care for anybody's caste or creed. He just helps the needy. Why should it matter to the hungry child, where the food comes from. It always comes from a kind heart. A healthy heart is filled with charity, unless you are a fool.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:11 am

@ level headed
It is not befitting to listen to noise alone
Sometimes listen to stillness as well
Have you ever heard a feather drop ?
Or the sound a that a smile makes ?
Open your heart and feel the music
Melody is trapped in a pin drop as well.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 am

@mnoorani -
Noorani ni anokhu thayu promotion
sarelu gujarati tajee ne apnaavee queen ni boli
wah bhai wah yeh kaisa ajeeb graduation
hashr ehno thaase wichhu ane saanp ni kholi

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 am

so level headed
NOT ASK WHAT OTHERS CAN DO ASK YOURSELF WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SO FAR. HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM YOUR SIDE HAVE HELPED THOSE MUMINEEN IN AHMEDABAD. IF LIKES OF YOU HAD ALREADY TAKEN THE INITIATIVE THEN PEOPLE LIKE BOHRAJI WOULD NOT HAVE TO START AND ALHAMDULLILAH PEOPLE WITH CONSCIOUS FROM BOTH SIDE OF SPECTRUM ON THIS FORUM ROSE TO THE CHALLENGE AND MADE A DIFFERENCE IN LIVES OF LESS FORTUNATE IN OUR COMMUNITY WITHOUT ASKING THEM EMBARRASSING QUESTIONS OF FAITH AND MISAQ WHICH IS THE FORTE OF KOTHARI GOONS LIKE YOU

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 am

Peace wrote:Dear Bohraji,

I highly appreciate your efforts. May you receive good rewards in this world and in hereafter.

This is my motto or philosophy that a complete Muslim is a blessing to his/her society. I feel that you are fortunate that Allah gave you the opportunity for good deed and you responded to it.

May peace and blessings of Allah shower on you.
Praise be to God alone. I am but a sinner.
It is the selfish lure of gaining forgiveness alone, that I am doing this.
Thank you for your kind words.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:12 pm

@SBM - I have asked myself this question and I have the answers. I don't need to tell on the open forum what I am doing to help my brethren and what I am planning to do.
@bohraji - your silence proves my submission

@mustafanalwala - dont be lazy. go and help the mumineen on your own. do not join these munafiqeens and dai-haters. Mumbai is not too far away from Ahmedabad. Spend a weekend there and do it on your own. hargiz aava logo na saathe shaamil na thaao.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm

@SBM - I have asked myself this question and I have the answers. I don't need to tell on the open forum what I am doing to help my brethren and what I am planning to do.
That means you are not doing anything Just berate those who do help
True to the colors of Kothari Goons just give lip services. You do not have to tell us what you do but you can give us information to all those die hard
abdes who do visit this forum where they can get the help since you are preaching them not to take any help so called Munafaqeens
Let your deed speak louder than words just like your masters who only give lip services

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:25 am

Gadhe SBM - I don't want to advertise what I am doing in my personal capacity. Why is that so difficult to understand