Bharat Ratna for Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter

Bharat Ratna for Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin

Unread post by Reporter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Abdes have started a campaign to get the Bharat Ratna for Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. Below is the text from their campaign site:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bharat Ratna Award for our beloved Aqa moula
Countries around the world have confered their highest civilian awards to our Moula for his contribution towards Islam and world Peace. To name few of them Wisha un Neel (Egypt) Star of Jordan (jordan) keys to many of American, Europian and African cities, African know him as a Rain Maker, Arab world knows him as Azmatus Sultan. He has been conferred uncountable honorary Doctrates on various subjects from universities around the world. including the arab worlds prestigeous Jamea Ul Azhar.
He has also build lots of masjids around the globe and restored the historic Jamea Ul Anwar which even the world renouned UNESCO couldnt do. He has even build a mausoleum for his father which is Famous in Islamic world because it has the holy Quran Inscribed on its four walls in Gold. He has also build state of art hospital which was inaugrated by the current PM of India and he has also undertaken the mammoth task of rebuilding the Bhindi bazar area in Mumbai at the stagggering cost of 2005 crores rupees which even the govermnent couldnt do.
Its an irony that Indian government does not conferr upon him Bharat Ratna even though he is an Indian Citizen.

http://www.causes.com/causes/593644-bha ... -u-s/about
Last edited by Reporter on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bohra_manus

Re: Bharat Ratna for Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 pm

All of those who believe that this is mockery of the award should start a campaign to show the other side of the coin.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:39 pm

actually dawoodi abde bohra regressives should campaign that the bharat ratna should be given as a package to 3 people together: the syedna, narendra modi and dawood ibrahim.

that way they have will have better leverage and chances of securing this award.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 pm

AZ
I thing progs will nominate u for d progs ratan for ur some of ur rough post

and progs u shld also take care abt ajgar wich 1 u choose for dat snake padma shri or padm vibhushan

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 pm

murtuza VD,

wy dis upsait??

seeadna iz na mo's langoti phrend, allez doeng photu bod togadher, geeve na mo karodo rubyah, phool haar, shaal vagairah.

alzo shz qaidi jony bestt budee wid daoud abrahim, tek hiz helb fo bhndee bezaar projec..

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 pm

It seems that general public and Indian Government do not know how great the Sayyedna is or what good deeds he has done. Is that why his abdes have to beg and petition for an award to be given to the Sayyedna!! I believe they also started a petition for some recognition to be granted to himby the UNO, but to no avail.

Did the Aga Khan or his community petition the government of Canada to grant him an honorrary Candian citizenship?

"Its an irony that Indian government does not conferr upon him Bharat Ratna even though he is an Indian Citizen" I read somewhere on this forum that the dai is also a citizen of U K- has the British government awarded him any honour?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:24 pm

if the bharat ratna was up for sale, syedna would have got it, same as the other bogus titles acquired by giving large sums to the govts of egypt, jordan, yemen, and becoming chancellor of AMU by giving a large donation.

getting the key to a city does not depend on your merit or achievements, just give another large sum for development of the city or some sundry project and beat your tom-tom about how great you are and you carry a diplomatic passport etc bullshit.

the value of the award is judged by its recipients. people like mother teresa, nehru, edhi, nelson mandela, tagore, einstein, gandhi, jinnah... people who have managed to make a significant impact on human civilisation inspite of very meagre resources or by sheer force of talent and principles of humanity and selfless service.

sadly, with all of syedna's shaan and display of pomp and glamor, money power and hoopla, certain titles will remain out of reach of his sycophants. perhaps they can try getting something along the lines of the famous doctorate that quid johnny purchased last year from a fraudulent university in sri lanka!

heck, if they ask me, i will gladly manufacture a title for syedna called whatever they want at my friend's printing press, with official looking seals, stamps and signatures, wrapped with red ribbon too..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Reporter wrote: To name few of them Wisha un Neel (Egypt) Star of Jordan (jordan) keys to many of American, Europian and African cities, African know him as a Rain Maker, Arab world knows him as Azmatus Sultan.
Looking at the manner in which all the award giving countries are in deep shit after giving various awards to the dai it seems impossible that the congress govt will ever put themselves at a risk of being toppled, as it is they are on a dicey wicket.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:38 am

Syedna's contribution if that can be said so is only for DB community and not for general public. planting few trees and distributing unusable sparrow feeder dont fetch Bharat Ratna. But as the corruption in India goes nothing is impossible. But no government will open up the Pandora's box of facilitation of a religious head.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 am

If Maulan can make Modi wear DB Topi then he deservs at least padam shree.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
Muslim First wrote:If Maulan can make Modi wear DB Topi then he deservs at least padam shree.

Actually sir, i do believe that some Sunni Muslims tried it, but failed.

Have to applaud them for their audacity i must say :D
i thnk miya bhai dosn't try hard to make modi to wear topi

but i must say gud try by miya bhai

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:12 am

MurtazaVds wrote:
mustafanalwalla wrote:
Actually sir, i do believe that some Sunni Muslims tried it, but failed.

Have to applaud them for their audacity i must say :D
i thnk miya bhai dosn't try hard to make modi to wear topi

but i must say gud try by miya bhai
How about bohra bhai? Have they even dared to try it?

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 am

bohra_manus wrote:
How about bohra bhai? Have they even dared to try it?
no need for it dude ...he is already fallen in d feet of Huzurala Tus

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 pm

murtuza VD and nalwala,

so when is syedna getting this bharat ratna? hope the good news comes along the same day that he will build the zari for fatema with the gold already collected and the day the aga khan converts to dawoodi abde bohra regressive religion...

aameen. su eni niraali shaan chhe!!

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:31 pm

AZ
Inshallah je thanaj che yem thai jaase

Inshallah Huzurala Tus ye Moulatena Fatema ni zarri sona ne chandi si banause
Ameen

ane Huzurala Tus ni shaan bhi niralij che... Tame bi jano cho te pan to warmwar a line repeat karo cho

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:55 pm

VD,

aameen. murabbi, hamney dar haftey update karta rehjo, ke bharat ratna kyare milse, zari kyare banse ane imam kyare zuhoor thasey, kyare aga khan dawoodi abdesyedna bani jase.. hamein tamara ghana shukarguzaar rehsu.

tamara dil ma syedna na vastey ghano valvalo chhe, zara aa mubarak ane khushi na samachar aapi ne zalzalo kari nakhjo..

SU ENI NIRAALI SHAAN CHHE. ENA EHSAAN, KARAM ANE BARAKAAT BESHUMAAR CHHE!!

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:31 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:AZ

Ameen

ane Huzurala Tus ni shaan bhi niralij che... Tame bi jano cho te pan to warmwar a line repeat karo cho

Why this obsession with building gold tombs! Does Fatema As care if her grave was made of stone or gold.

Is gold and wealth your measure of faith and devotion? This can be statement or question depending which side one is!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:33 pm

ozmujaheed wrote:
Inshallah Huzurala Tus ye Moulatena Fatema ni zarri sona ne chandi si banause-Ameen

Why this obsession with building gold tombs! Does Fatema As care if her grave was made of stone or gold.

Is gold and wealth your measure of faith and devotion? This can be statement or question depending which side one is!
Br ozmujaheed, AS

Bohras have not left their hindu heritage. They still follow hindu 'rit riwaj' and supersticians. I do not have to describe them.
Hindus build Murtis in gold and donate gold and diamond studded 'Taaj' for their gods and godesses. So hindu Bohras have to adore their living Bhagwan (Maulana & Family) and dead saints especially what they call "Ma Fatema" with expensive gifts and Gold and silver Zari.

I really think they never read or undrtstood 2:208 when Allah SWT commands:

O you believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obaying all the rules of the Islamic religion) and follow not in footsteps of of Shaitan. Verily, He is to you a plain enemy.

I do believe Bohras are still half Hindus. They have not entered Islam perfectly.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:Inshallah je thanaj che yem thai jaase
Ameen
You should also say 'Inshallah' before chanting hamara mola ta qayamat tak jivse when you pray for his tul-ul-umar !!
MurtazaVds wrote:i thnk miya bhai dosn't try hard to make modi to wear topi
Actually they tried very hard but forgot to put the Rs.One crore cheque in that yazid's topi hence they were unsuccessful and your master succeeded.
MurtazaVds wrote:progs u shld also take care abt ajgar wich 1 u choose for dat snake padma shri or padm vibhushan
Now which award are you choosing for mazun-e-dawat who has made his intentions public by not appearing in any of the dai's functions and carnivals ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:VD,

aameen. murabbi, hamney dar haftey update karta rehjo, ke bharat ratna kyare milse, zari kyare banse ane imam kyare zuhoor thasey, kyare aga khan dawoodi abdesyedna bani jase.. hamein tamara ghana shukarguzaar rehsu.

tamara dil ma syedna na vastey ghano valvalo chhe, zara aa mubarak ane khushi na samachar aapi ne zalzalo kari nakhjo..

SU ENI NIRAALI SHAAN CHHE. ENA EHSAAN, KARAM ANE BARAKAAT BESHUMAAR CHHE!!
its one week today from my previous posting above. murtuza VD and nalwala have missed their weekly update report on the status of:
1. bharat ratna for syedna
2. when the zari for fatema will be started
3. when is aga khan declaring openly that he has already converted to dawoodi abde bohra regressivism

this is not a good performance, missing the deadline for alloted tasks. syedna ni khushi na khilaf chhe

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm

AZ
i thnk ur in quite hurry
Inshallah the khushkhabar will b posted soon

till dat just shut ur mouth and wait

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 pm

i thnk ur in quite hurry
Inshallah the khushkhabar will b posted soon

till dat just shut ur mouth and wait
Wait till ta Qayamat as is done with Ghano Jivo.. just wonder

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:
AZ till dat just shut ur mouth and wait
NO. i will keep reminding you every week, VD and nalwala.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 am

nalwala,

just laughing off your overdue report like a madman will not let you off the hook.

i will be checking on you and VD again on these important tasks next week and if you fail to report, let me warn you, even syedna will not be able to save your sorry behind with another mojiza.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
My happy behind is all yours boyo.
OMG, i didnt know you were gay???!! :shock:

time for you to pray to syedna for another mojiza to cure you of these deviant urges... :oops:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:00 pm

any updates?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:45 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: OMG, i didnt know you were gay???!! :shock:

time for you to pray to syedna for another mojiza to cure you of these deviant urges... :oops:

Well since you seemed so facinated by it, i thought i might as well give it to you.

Maybe then, you would stop luring people onto this site with promises of salvation only to make them victims of your lust.

I shall glady sacrifice my arse for you haivani hawas (monstorous lust) in return for the safety of people on this site
Well, I had long suspected about Mustu - how silly of me to not notice it - it was written
in his user name all along :lol: :lol: