Notice

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
aliabbas_aa

Notice

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:19 am

Respected Members,
It was a great experience of being here in this forum, i am glad this forum discusses everything about religion , politics and day to day life , I believe no other group has such an engaging platform to voice their views. But unfortunately i was banned thrice and i got the decision reverted and now my replies are moderated and hence filtered. Maybe the admin deserves the right to do so. Using a fake id is no option for me So i have decided to Inshallah quit from here .
Before leaving some clarifications:
1)Anajmi, Muslim FIRST, myself all of us belong to the same group of pure muslims and probably GM too. badrijanab mentioned i am salafi bastion but anajmi as sunni, but we all are same we are puritanical Muslim want to take Islam from pure sources.
2)I tend my apology to some isna ashri people like sfu etc whom i might have hurt unknowingly.
3) I also praise the admin and PDB team for the patience shown.
May ALLAH swt lead us to the path of siratul mustaqeem
ameen

Hope the admin passes this message

Muslim First

Re: Notice

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Brother

Just stop pontficating pure Islam but present Dalil from Quran and Sunnah to present mainstream Islam view.

You will do Ok.

Object is to remind them 2:208

Once they accept premise that you do not mix inherited culture with religious rituals.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:14 pm

bro aliabbas,

You dont need to quit this forum if you have decided to moderate your posts.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 pm

bro aliabbas,

There is no need to quit the forum. I am not sure what it is that the Admin is moderating in your posts. But refrain from abusing bohraism for now. Bohras are standing on a house of cards and are wary of anyone blowing too hard. Even educated bohras whine and cry once in a while. You will be ok.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 pm

aliabbas_aa wrote: i have decided to Inshallah quit from here .
I welcome your decision. You do not add anything useful to any discussion except intolerant rants of a Wahhabi dupe. Take your bigotry elsewhere. You will find plenty of company away from this website.