Detailed report

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
aliabbas_aa

Detailed report

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 am

Assalamalaikum

May i get a detailed standardized , impartial report of publishing quality exposing the misdeeds of the bohra clergy as i need to submit the same to some really higher officials who have the power to help. And this is urgent.

Requirements:
Theological, financial , fraud Claims supported by evidences\ references
Refereed by eminent Islamic personality (Like Asghar Ali Eng \Poonawala etc would do)

May ALLAH swt guide and make steadfast on truth.
Thanks

aliabbas_aa

Re: Detailed report

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:59 am

Since this is urgent it may not be refereed , haven't anyone yet put the misdeeds of the clergy in one report, if not please compile one ! I am sure someone might have written reports like the author of mostmerciful.com who is a revert from agakhani ismaili sect.
Burhan's islamhelpline.com does not contain the evidences in the form of letters, photos etc. 'coz things need to be tangibly explicit with evidences\references

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:Since this is urgent it may not be refereed , haven't anyone yet put the misdeeds of the clergy in one report, if not please compile one ! I am sure someone might have written reports like the author of mostmerciful.com who is a revert from agakhani ismaili sect.
Burhan's islamhelpline.com does not contain the evidences in the form of letters, photos etc. 'coz things need to be tangibly explicit with evidences\references
So a wahabi now preparing an assault against the bohras,
Can the bloodlust of these rabid mongrels ever be quenched?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm

pheonix wrote:
Can the bloodlust of these rabid mongrels ever be quenched?
living dead phoenix,

be careful with your words. its people like you who are responsible for the murder and blood-letting of bohras in karachi. dont blame the progressives later when the taleban and sipahe sahaba read YOUR's AND YOUR FELLOW RABID ABDES' posts on this forum and cause carnage for bohras.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:06 am

Please dont take my request in the negative sense, i had only requested for a report or dossier which can be producible in court of law. Infact this is a great test for the reformists to come up with evidences \references for what they post here and justice is served to the abdes. If the syedna & co are really innocent then making such a report would be very difficult.