Oh My God

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fearAllah

Oh My God

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 am

If anyone wants to find out how Kothar works and makes billions out of gullible bohras then this latest hindi movie is must watch, the whole movie is based on this topic, a real eye opener and how human input/worship has hijacked major religions of the world.

The movie is compared to/or even better than the movie "3 idiots"

Watch and find out the truth!

MM Bukhari

Re: Oh My God

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 am

yes I am gonna watch it, also watch barfi thats also a nice movie...

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 am

Each & every hard core abde should watch the movie OMG,may this movie help to open their eyes

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 am

all bohra jamaats worldwide have been instructed to screen this movie in their masjids/markaz's. attendance is compulsory on a charge of 520/= I Rs or equivalent per abde/amte head.

all attendees will get a magnificent going away gift consisting of a framed photo of syedna and mansoos + a phookeli 100 gms bottle of honey + a taawiz with dua for umr daraaz of syedna and his mansoos ta qayamat aabaado shaad aameen.

those who do not attend will be marked and penalised. all raza, miqaats and entries to jamaat/masjid/markaz will be denied to them. those who openly defy this farmaan will be taken and let loose in the game parks of africa, where the mansoos will gladly do their shikar with high powered rifles, if they are still alive that is, and have not been devoured by lions or stung to death by scorpions and deadly snakes.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Yes, this a must see movie, especially for abdes.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:14 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Yes, this a must see movie, especially for abdes.
bhai gm,

perhaps you did not see my earlier posting. saifee mahal has heard the demand from all of you and decided that every abde/amte must compulsorily see this film and reflect on the irony of forced viewing.

OH MY GOD! (oops, sorry, oh my dai! )

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 am

Saw it loved it

The movie is also relevant to progs , at the end of the movie the statement that is if we stop them Diai worshipping abdes will something else to worship...humans instinctly need to worship some human creation!

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Definitely see this movie. i highly recommend it particularly
for the idol and human- worshiping Bohras

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:12 pm

How do we define the characters in our world

Khanjibhai = new modern day reformist, prog (not the typical PDB)! Previously seating on the fence now a rebel
Susheela = very much like my wife really
Boy and girl = my kids brainwashed in madrasa
Sideshwar maharaj = local Amil or walimulla
Hanif= dissowned old reformist no one supported then but will be recognized in the future.
Leeladar = Mansoos ,
Gopi maya = do not know if any zadi is that attractive if so I would give her a personal ziafat and then do any kadambosi she wants! Now wait and we will see the abdes jump on this bone!
Krishna = abdes will think it is imam u zaman, I would call it common sense or conscious or the Islamic ummah
Insurance company= abdes dukans that they use to sell us the silly schemes , tiffins , ziyarats, etc.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:34 am

watched the movie and enjoyed the points Kanji was trying to make which any atheist will make and it makes a lot of sense. I watched the movie with my wife who is a hard core amte, she liked the movie but was visibly upset as the movie with my running commentary was making it tough for her to justify money in gallas, chadars in rozas, and few of the points i omitted as direct reference but she very well knew what i meant when i pointed out luxurious cars and villas of babas.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 am

I think every abde bohra should see this movie and at the end should resolve that in spite of whatever the Kanji has said (How true or logical) we will worship sayedna, because we are not sayedna lover but we fear sayedna :) :)

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Excellent movie - depicting the Abde/Amte World.....
I was in a discussion of mixed abde/not-so-abde gathering and topic was this movie. None of the abdes said they did not like the movie, rather all said it was good BUT added thats the way these Hindus, Muslims, Christians etc live and lead their lives, pitty and shame and that 'they' should learn from this movie as it is an eye opener - on this one not-so-abde asked if this movie applied to 'us' .... and abdes jumped saying No, not at all, not in any way. They said 'whatever we do is Right as it is from Aqa Maula who is ALL Right and True' - and that there should be no comparison. One abde said, 'what we do similar to all this is very little compared to these people' hence this should not apply to us. The tone of abdes was that 'we are above everything and we ARE RIGHT'. I had to leave the discussion as to me at times we should answer the ignorants with silence.