shocking statement from a jamiya emoployed

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MM Bukhari

shocking statement from a jamiya emoployed

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 am

just few days back I was talking with a jamiya employed . while discussing concept of ALLAH, he openly accepted dai mb is ILAHI in this world, he said ALLAH is in sky and mb is GOD in this world. I had no words to continue as it was coming from a jamiya graduate and I am sure he has readed QURAAN several times.

open shirk and idol worshiping.

now imagine what this guy will feed to common man, when they are sent for waez and other duties?

Kaka Akela

Re: shocking statement from a jamiya emoployed

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm

MMBukhari:

What is there to be shocked about that. For 11 years they are fed by the ilah ul ard, then when they get out from Jamea their lively hood depends on pushing the party line, if they don't promote the things that their brains have been fed with or whatever garbage is hammered into their heads they will be out of a job. With so much deeni education I am surprised that they can not distinguish the kufr and Shirk they are doling out to others in vaezes . This is what Quran refers to that they have eyes but can not see, they have ears but can not hear, this is not meant for Hindus, or Christians but meant for Jamea graduates who are astray and leading others astray.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 am

start a campaign to close this jamia and other institutions like it that preach the wrong side of religion.
surprizing it is that parents from free thinking countries like u.s. , england and canada are sending their 12 and 14 year old sons and daughters to jamia for 4 years for this so called education.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 pm

I too have heard something similar although in a different manner i.e. A jamea zoombie once said that "Dai MAARO Allah chhe ane EMNO Allah oopar baitho chhe"

Quranist

Unread post by Quranist » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:I too have heard something similar although in a different manner i.e. A jamea zoombie once said that "Dai MAARO Allah chhe ane EMNO Allah oopar baitho chhe"
baitho che?

do these jamiya idiots also believes ALLAH is holding a physical body and sitting some were in sky?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 am

Quranist wrote: ghulam muhammed wrote:
I too have heard something similar although in a different manner i.e. A jamea zoombie once said that "Dai MAARO Allah chhe ane EMNO Allah oopar baitho chhe"

baitho che?

do these jamiya idiots also believes ALLAH is holding a physical body and sitting some were in sky?
When they can believe in a physical dai as Allah then its not difficult for them to believe in a physical Allah.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:05 am

Quranist wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:I too have heard something similar although in a different manner i.e. A jamea zoombie once said that "Dai MAARO Allah chhe ane EMNO Allah oopar baitho chhe"
baitho che?

You my friend, seem to be an even bigger idiot if you are translating these words literally.

"oopar baitho chhe" means "is present above", not literally "sitting up there"

and you Mr. GM, are being a mischief-monger, adding fuel to the fire and building up on what you also know is untrue

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 am

zinger wrote: you Mr. GM, are being a mischief-monger, adding fuel to the fire and building up on what you also know is untrue
Actually you should direct your anger to the brainwashed jamia cadres who are the real mischief mongers and who very well know that their statements are untrue but still continue making the same as they are puppets of kothar.

Quranist

Unread post by Quranist » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 am

zinger wrote:
Quranist wrote: baitho che?

You my friend, seem to be an even bigger idiot if you are translating these words literally.

"oopar baitho chhe" means "is present above", not literally "sitting up there"

and you Mr. GM, are being a mischief-monger, adding fuel to the fire and building up on what you also know is untrue
moron dont try to mock your own self, Allah is not in sky neither on earth, but every where, first go and read QURAAN then come up to talk about ISLAM.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:06 am

My friend Quranist, my reaction was to your silly twist of words when you claimed that we believe that Allah sits above. Even i know that He is Omnipresent and Omnisent. Which is why i used the word "present".

Mr. GM, for all those Jamea graduates who claim that our Dai is Allah, i pity them for having wasted their education

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 pm

zinger wrote:
all those Jamea graduates who claim that our Dai is Allah, i pity them for having wasted their education
pity them for what??? that is their education!

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
zinger wrote:
all those Jamea graduates who claim that our Dai is Allah, i pity them for having wasted their education
pity them for what??? that is their education!
Can we tell this "EDUCATION"?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Quranist wrote:moron dont try to mock your own self, Allah is not in sky neither on earth, but every where, first go and read QURAAN then come up to talk about ISLAM.
Old Wine in New Bottle.

Mushriq O Munafiq has made a comeback as Quranist after being banned from participating on this forum. This iblees in the current disguise of Quranist in his previous avatar on this forum was known as ANAJMI.

ADMIN,
Keep a watch on his antics.

Quranist

Unread post by Quranist » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:55 pm

progticide wrote:
Quranist wrote:moron dont try to mock your own self, Allah is not in sky neither on earth, but every where, first go and read QURAAN then come up to talk about ISLAM.
Old Wine in New Bottle.

Mushriq O Munafiq has made a comeback as Quranist after being banned from participating on this forum. This iblees in the current disguise of Quranist in his previous avatar on this forum was known as ANAJMI.

ADMIN,
Keep a watch on his antics.
no I am not anajmi, ayesha cant be my mother,neither mb and mufaddal are my fathers...