Superstition endorsed by Syedna

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

Superstition endorsed by Syedna

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 am

I have received this Email from an acquaintance, please notice how the person is boasting of Syedna giving raza for the practice. This practice of Hypnosis goes against the Islamic theory that their is no Reincarnation. Either Syedna believes in reincarnation or he doesnt see what he is giving raza for. In both cases he is not Masum, infact if he endorses Hypothesis than he is not even a Muslim to begin with.

Email:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello All

Make Hypnosis and Regressions works for you, With Raza and Doa Mubarak of our Beloved Aqa TUS i have been using this techniques to help people get resolves their problems and Illnesses.
It helps an individual knowing their root cause of the problems through their own Sub Conscious mind, Revealing their reasons from its origin point
Hypnosis regression is a type of hypnotic induction that has two distinct categories: past life regression, in which memories of a patient's past life or lives are recalled, and age regression, in which a patient recalls significant or traumatic events from an earlier time in his or her lifetime. Both types of hypnosis regression are utilized to help a person overcome unresolved trauma and break through mental or emotional barriers. Past life regression is commonly performed for the purposes of spiritual investigation, while age regression is a more clinical hypnotism conducted in therapeutic settings.
During hypnosis Subject is scanned thru his own body and mind and himself clears all his negativity which may be affecting his current life in this we remove negativity or attachments, he/she is then taken to his age back of his current life in slots and can find out the actual reason of his current problems, or else he's also taken into Mother's Womb where sometimes problems have reasons from it too, or then if problems is related to his past life we go back in his previous life or lives to resolve his current problems and try to eradicate those problems relieving those traumas which are bothering them unknowingly .So treatment is done on whole as "You" Healing is done on Physical level ,then Mental level and then on Soul Level
While in Hypnosis we recover Past Life, Age back Life that is his current life past memories as discussed above, LBL (Life between Lives),
We do negative cleansing all through with different Methods.
Understand yourself more Deeply Clear Emotional Baggage & Manifest
Hypnosis regression can help clients deal with a variety of issues. Everything from bad habits to long-buried suffering could be addressed by this approach. It could also serve as a form of sleep therapy, helping a client get rid of subconscious pain in order to achieve a healthier, more restful sleep.

Problems like stress, depressions, phobias, insomnia, physical illnesses like Migraines,Common Headache, may be deadly diseases like Diabetes, Cancer ,Aids ,can be helped out, Super mental problems like Schizophrenia , and other various problems related to Addictions, can be dealt with this techniques.

Write me if u have any problems and u need to know its root cause will able to do it on Net so there will be no barriers of Distance, Time and space...
Appointments will be given.

Durratusharaf Saifee
New York-USA
Email: durratent@gmail.com
Tel:+1-7185543144
Cell:+17188647036
Whtsapp: +17188647036
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

progticide

Re: Superstition endorsed by Syedna

Unread post by progticide » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:51 am

asad wrote:I have received this Email from an acquaintance, please notice how the person is boasting of Syedna giving raza for the practice. This practice of Hypnosis goes against the Islamic theory that their is no Reincarnation. Either Syedna believes in reincarnation or he doesnt see what he is giving raza for. In both cases he is not Masum, infact if he endorses Hypothesis than he is not even a Muslim to begin with.
-
Kamzarf Munafiq,
Before arriving on any conclusion on what Syedna (TUS) is and is not, produce the copy of the Raza approval containing the complete matter as mentioned above for which the Raza has been sought.

You munafiqs are frontrunners in publishing documents, whether or not it makes any sense to discussion or have any relevance to a subject. So now first thing you should do is produce the copy of the Raza, and if required we shall then discuss on this subject.

Spare this forum of your filthy presence and dont return unless you obtain the document.

Until then, Admin may kindly place this topic in cold storage.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:03 am

Progticide,

So you mean to say this letter is wrong and Syedna is against any kind of talks or belief in reincarnation.

PS: are you the authorized person of Kothar to discuss or are you also a Munafiq as Mufaddal saheb has recently said not to visit any such forums. If authorized please publish the letter of authorization.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 am

@Asad : Good one !!

What about below listed practices :

Faal Kholaavu ?

Kaatho Kutai in marriages ?

Choghadiyas ?

Paanch (5) Mangli week sadaka ?

Balaa Utarvu with Lota ?

To-be-married groom shall carry Iron prior to marriage events ?

Maama Musaalo ? Tying of Coconut, Supari, Coin in a red cloth and hanging over the entrance door !

think

Unread post by think » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Here is another one that is done in Karachi.
On the wedding night ,the bride has to pray two rakat namaj on the bridegroom's sherwani, and the bridegroom has to pray two rakat namaj on the bride's sari. I think this is ridiculous.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Progticide
Instead of getting hyper and burfing, why do not you contact the person in NEW YORK who wrote "WITH RAZA AND DUA MUBARAK" Asad is only the messenger and he just produced the letter
You have all the information of the Abde who put his phone number, email address, why donot you do your duty of asking the person to provide the same and ask him to publish the correction or call Asad to task on this forum but make sure he gets RAZA from Mansoos before he can take Asad to task

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 pm

progticide wrote: Kamzarf Munafiq,
Before arriving on any conclusion on what Syedna (TUS) is and is not, produce the copy of the Raza approval containing the complete matter as mentioned above for which the Raza has been sought.

You munafiqs are frontrunners in publishing documents, whether or not it makes any sense to discussion or have any relevance to a subject. So now first thing you should do is produce the copy of the Raza, and if required we shall then discuss on this subject.

Spare this forum of your filthy presence and dont return unless you obtain the document.

Until then, Admin may kindly place this topic in cold storage.
progticide,

i like how you start every thread in such a respectful manner addressing everyone as "kamzarf o munafiq". beautiful..! no doubt the effect of sabaks where etiquette and diplomacy are taught quite rigorously.

as for questioning asad and asking him to produce the raza, please read his post again, he has copy pasted a marketing blurb from:

Durratusharaf Saifee
New York-USA
Email: durratent@gmail.com
Tel:+1-7185543144
Cell:+17188647036
Whtsapp: +17188647036

please make a call to this bohra lady and tilt at her with your gallant lance and sword, charge at her on your silver steed and pierce her kufr filled body and mind and tear it into tiny shreds if she cannot produce this raza document.

as for admin, please do not deign to bark out your instructions to him/her, you only have authority on kothari sites like maalumat, zeninfo etc. as for the cold storage that you refer to, its located in the saifee mahal premises, and there is not an inch of space remaining in it, as its fully loaded with poultry, lamb, choicest cuts of veal, venison, wild-boar, ostrich, crocodile, and other exotic meats, danish butter, irish dairy products etc. required for the daily consumption of the voracious 1000 mouths of the so-called 'royal' family.

do not return until you have:
1. got proof of the raza obtained by Durratusharaf Saifee and can reproduce the raza document here.
2. can create some space in the cold storage in saifee mahal for admin to store your filthy posts.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:22 pm

asad wrote:I have received this Email from an acquaintance, please notice how the person is boasting of Syedna giving raza for the practice. This practice of Hypnosis goes against the Islamic theory that their is no Reincarnation. Either Syedna believes in reincarnation or he doesnt see what he is giving raza for. In both cases he is not Masum, infact if he endorses Hypothesis than he is not even a Muslim to begin with.
What is wrong with Hypnosis? It is a legitimate alternative method of healing and curing ailments. And why would you equate hypnosis with reincarnation? What it does is access your subconscious - not your past life.
BTW, your hypothesis about hypnosis is an example of unconscious hypnosis. :)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:21 pm

asad wrote: Either Syedna believes in reincarnation or he doesnt
There is no concept of reincarnation in Islam but bohras as you know are not Muslims as many of their practices are totally unislamic which has been exhaustively proved on this forum. As regards the dai endorsing "Reincarnation", it is a fact because bohras do believe in the same and the dai had also once said in a violent outburst of words during the expulsion of the 4 jamea ustads that they will be born as animals in the next janam ! This is a very famous statement made by the dai which you can confirm with your elders.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am

SBM wrote:Progticide
Instead of getting hyper and burfing, why do not you contact the person in NEW YORK who wrote "WITH RAZA AND DUA MUBARAK" Asad is only the messenger and he just produced the letter
You have all the information of the Abde who put his phone number, email address, why donot you do your duty of asking the person to provide the same and ask him to publish the correction or call Asad to task on this forum but make sure he gets RAZA from Mansoos before he can take Asad to task
Moron SBM,
Its confirmed now that you are not just a Munafiq but also an idiot of a distinctive category. And I neither have such worthless time nor interest as you have to call up people half way around the world for such nonsense.

The onus of proving the guilt is always on the person who makes the allegation or accusation. The onus of proving the innocense falls on the accused only after the evidence to prove the allegation has been presented.

The above is only an accusation. Munafiq Asad first needs to present some incontravertible evidence to prove his accusation. So present the evidence first to establish the accusation and then we shall discuss, if required.

And now since this Munafiq Asad has made an accusation, he is required as per Islamic Shariat Law to bring forth the evidence to support and prove his allegation/accusation. If he fails to do so, he deserves punishment under Islamic Sharia Law. So now, if he thinks he can escape from this forum without presenting the evidence, or think that he might hide behind you fools who are trying to divert the onus from him, let him know, that he shall be held accountable for his false accusation in this world or hereafter.

Read Holy Quran, Surah Al Ahzab, Ayat 58 [Holy Quran 33:58]
Last edited by progticide on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:47 am

asad wrote:Progticide,

So you mean to say this letter is wrong and Syedna is against any kind of talks or belief in reincarnation.

PS: are you the authorized person of Kothar to discuss or are you also a Munafiq as Mufaddal saheb has recently said not to visit any such forums. If authorized please publish the letter of authorization.
Progticide,

Any reason you ignored my question.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:54 am

progticide wrote: Moron SBM,
Its confirmed now that you are not just a Munafiq but also an idiot of a distinctive category. And I neither have such worthless time nor interest as you have to call up people half way around the world for such nonsense.

The onus of proving the guilt is always on the person who makes the allegation or accusation. The onus of proving the innocense falls on the accused only after the evidence to prove the allegation has been presented.

The above is only an accusation. You first need to present some incontravertible evidence to prove your accusation. So present the evidence first to establish the accusation and then we shall discuss, if required.

And now since this Munafiq Asad has made an accusation, he is required as per Islamic Shariat Law to bring forth the evidence to support and prove his allegation/accusation. If he fails to do so, he deserves punishment under Islamic Sharia Law. So now, if he thinks he can escape from this forum without presenting the evidence, or think that he might hide behind you fools who are trying to divert the onus from him, let him know, that he shall be held accountable for his false accusation in this world or hereafter.

Read Holy Quran, Surah Al Ahzab, Ayat 58 [Holy Quran 33:58]
The way you have behaved on seeing this email proves only one thing that Syedna is very much against the talk of reincarnation and this lady DurratSharaf has lied in her emails about her getting the Raza to do the practice. She has mentioned her contact details and i am sure Kothar must have sent her a letter of warning to her to not use false Raza statement.

And Please dont worry about me as i will be behind Syedna when Hisaab will be done. He has to answer more questions than me. Start worrying about him more than anyone else.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 am

asad wrote:

Progticide,

Munafiq Asad,
Stop these diversionary tactics. I deal with your kind day-in and day-out. Read my above post and present the evidence. Refer the Holy Quran 33:58, in case you think you can get away from this accusation.

Copying the post again in case you missed it:
Progticide wrote:The onus of proving the guilt is always on the person who makes the allegation or accusation. The onus of proving the innocense falls on the accused only after the evidence to prove the allegation has been presented.

The above is only an accusation. Munafiq Asad first needs to present some incontravertible evidence to prove his accusation. So present the evidence first to establish the accusation and then we shall discuss, if required.

Read Holy Quran, Surah Al Ahzab, Ayat 58 [Holy Quran 33:58] .

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 am

asad wrote: this lady DurratSharaf has lied in her emails about her getting the Raza to do the practice. She has mentioned her contact details and i am sure Kothar must have sent her a letter of warning to her to not use false Raza statement.
Munafiq Asad,
Trying to dig yourself inside a Rabbit hole. :lol:

Your above statement is a self-admission that you have made a false accusation against Syedna (TUS) without caring to verify the real facts or ascertaining the evidence to support your accusation, thereby plotting to malign and denigrate the high office of the Dai al Mutlaq.

Indeed, you have committed a manifest sin.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:07 am

Progticide wrote:Munafiq Asad,
Stop these diversionary tactics. I deal with your kind day-in and day-out. Read my above post and present the evidence. Refer the Holy Quran 33:58, in case you think you can get away from this accusation.
Thanks for confirming that you are on Kothar Payrole, Please do mention in what capacity as I wonder where do you deal with Munafiqs like me in your job profile.

And You have still not answered
asad wrote:Are you the authorized person of Kothar to discuss or are you also a Munafiq as Mufaddal saheb has recently said not to visit any such forums. If authorized please publish the letter of authorization.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:50 pm

progticide wrote:
i deal with your kind day-in and day-out.
progticide,

are you a professional goonda employed by the SAAFIA (saifee mahal mafia) that you use such intimidatory language? it seems, quite clearly, that you are habituated to employ strong arm tactics, bullying, threatening and abusing, with an implied air of physical menace just barely hidden below the surface.

i suppose that the SAAFIA must be having quite a sizeable force of goons like you, to be unleashed on the progressives wherever and whenever its convenient. beating up the namazeen in udaipur, providing fierce security and protection to syedna and his mansoos wherever they travel, beating back abde hordes and roughly pushing back amtes. whilst copping a few sensous feels as bonus.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 am

"....................to malign and denigrate the high office of the Dai al Mutlaq"
Progticide should know that the highest damage done to the esteemed office is by the entire entourage and delegation of the last and the current office bearers.
Never in the history of the esteemed office have you seen such debauchery ranging from Murder, sex, manipulation, liquor, money laundering. smuggling and flirtious liasons in an airplane.
Like always, Progticide will shy away from replying to this and create another topic.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Progticide you al munkar and fasikoon

I think you should go back to your mansoos and seek sabak before raising your voice on this site against the resistance fighters.

Munafiqoon are you abdes because this ayat is for you
And when you look at them, their bodies please you; and when they speak, you listen to their words. They are as blocks of wood propped up. They think that every cry is against them. They are the enemies, so beware of them. May Allaah curse them! How are they denying (or deviating from) the Right Path?"[al-Munaafiqoon 63:4]
Because the danger posed to the Muslim ummah by the kuffaar and hypocrites is so great, Allaah commanded His Messenger to strive against them: "O Prophet (Muhammad)! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be severe against them; their abode will be Hell, and worst indeed is that destination" [al-Tahreem 66:9 - interpretation of the meaning]
What this topic has highlighted is the evil practises of abdes and your reaction is evidence of guilt and embarrassment .

Shame you pervert.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:04 am

Progticide,

You have still not answered whether Syedna believes in reincarnation or not. If no than please confirm if any action is taken against the Durrat Sharaf for lieing in the Email about raza.