Unjust biasness against Bohras practiced by Admin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
badrijanab

Unjust biasness against Bohras practiced by Admin

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:40 am

Hello Admin,

When anti-Bohras write, "Bohras fall in feet of Modi" you don't delete that insulting topic. Note: there is NO official statement issued by 'Youth' or 'Shabab' Jamat to their representative to go and touch feet of Narendra Modi. Those individuals who resembles Bohries went on their own self and touched feet of Modi - so, the institute of Bohra (i.e. Shabab and Youth) both are not officially engaged.

When exposure is made about Sunni's who OFFICIALLY offering Hanuman idol and Krishna Chariot and similar bribe to Modi with proof of leading Indian Newspaper - that you immediately delete!!!

You are de-facto Bohra (Youth/Progressive) website - your first loyalty must be with Dawoodi Bohra. Why are you injustly biased against our Bohra faith?

Admin

Re: Unjust biasness against Bohras practiced by Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:01 am

badrijanab,
Your topic is not deleted. It is moved to the "Here and Now" forum: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7896

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 am

Admin; You did not move the topic "Bohras fall in feet of Modi" to here and now. I agree with badri janab that some times bohras are not treated fairly on this forum. I will give you one example, in which porus had created a topic regarding haj, but after verification he found out that it was not correct, and he specifically asked to remove that topic, but that was not removed.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 am

Accountability,
The "Bohras and Reform" is specifically a Bohra forum to highlight and expose the deeds and misdeeds of bohra clergy and the administration. Modi being honoured and bohras falling at his feet is central to the issue of corruption and waywardness of the Bohra clergy, and hence this topic rightly belongs to this forum. About Porus' haj topic we can't recall the specifics of it, but it must have been an oversight on our part if we did not delete it even when requested. Please give us a link to the topic and we'll look into it.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:16 pm

I agree that this forum is key to and only independent voice for bohra community. it has successfully highlighted high handedness and corruption in present administration. For the sake of fairness, in the topic it is not said, that those who were attending were sent by clergy or administration in their official capacity. It seems individual acts, for which adminsitration can not be held responsible, or whole bohra community cannot be blamed. Having said that, Syedna saheb's rapport with Narendra Modi is very obvious.
I am of the view that our present administration's insatiable desire to have snapped with so called dignitaries has not benefitted our community, on the contrary it has done irrepairbale loss to common bohra. Karachi Pakistan is a glaring example of this attitude.
During centenary celebrations, Jamat's very exhibitionist and debauch style and shows on giant screens in stadium caught adverse attention. We saw the consequences last month, when tens of our brother and sister and childeren were killed and injured. I hope Jamat will also learn a lesson and will avoid such behaviour in future.
I rest my case here.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Mr: accountability that is an impossibility specially in Karachi. The brainwashing has gone in overdrive. Mumineen are living in poorest of poor conditions ,but have to dish out huge amounts of cash monies to the jamaat committees albiet the Kothar, with the promise of going to heaven. They could easily improve their lot but refuse to do so.
Mohammed Rasullillah left the comforts of the house of Khadija saheba and went into the wilderness of the cave of ghirra to find Allah, but the mullas of today have come from the wilderness and are living in palaces to find Allah.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:36 pm

badrijanab wrote:Hello Admin,

You are de-facto Bohra (Youth/Progressive) website -
Mubarak a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Badrijanab,

Thank you very much for once again endorsing the fact that this is a "Bohra (Youth/Progressive) website" ; and therefore it has nothing whatsoever to do with the matters and affairs of DAWOODI BOHRA COMMUNITY.

Truly appreciate a senior reformist/progressive member like you to have publicly acknowledged and endorsed the fact that this website does not represent the views and ideas of the DAWOODI BOHRAS and this website is no way associated with DAWOODI BOHRA community.

There is only one DAWOODI BOHRA community under the Headship of Dai-al-Mutlaq Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS), who is the 52nd Dai-al-Mutlaq appointed to this office through an unbroken chain of succession of Dais starting with the First Dai-al-Mutlaq Syedna Zoeb bin Musa, and there is one single administration for managing the affairs of the Dawoodi Bohras under the Headship of the Dai-al-Mutlaq.

Any person or body or website functioning outside the auspices of the office of the Dai-al-Mutlaq of Dawoodi Bohras should therefore not be mistaken to be associated with Dawoodi Bohra community by default

Thank you once again for this clarification and removing the confusion about this website being wrongly associated with Dawoodi Bohra affairs.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Dear Admin,

I am sorry to be quite harsh on you. I have not noticed that that topic was moved to another forum.

May Allah bless all in Admin group for your services to Dawoodi Bohra community.

Thanks,

Badrijanab

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:54 pm

badrijanab wrote:Dear Admin,

I am sorry to be quite harsh on you. I have not noticed that that topic was moved to another forum.

May Allah bless all in Admin group for your services to Bohra(Youth/Progressive) community.

Thanks,

Badrijanab

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:25 pm

progticide wrote:

May Allah bless all in Admin group for your services to Bohra(Youth/Progressive) community.

Thanks,

Badrijanab
Progticide,

I originally wrote, "May Allah bless all in Admin group for your services to Dawoodi Bohra community."

You like Kothar MISREPRESENT AND FORGE original to deceive common Bohra mumineen, "Bohra(Youth/Progressive)[/u] community" ----> Progticide you are sample of Kothar. Like you forge and misrepresent in small fashion in similar way Kothar does on larger; indeed largest scale.

Pehle Mufti Progticide sahab yeh to sabit kariye ki:

1) Dai mutlaq masoom hote he?
2) Kothar ne aam mumineen ki Islamic knowledge badhane ke liye kitni libraries last 75 years me open ki he?
3) Sahib-a-rutba ke rishtedaar ka koi religious status nahi hota - to yeh Burhanuddin sahab ke ghar walo ki freternity kya religious stand per banai he? Sirf (unauthorized) Dai ke rishtedaar hone se 1000 Kothari humare Dawoodi Bohra samaj se paisa loot rahe he - Andher nagri chopat raja bana rakha he humari quome ko aapke Kothar ne!
4) Mumineen ko aqal'an kangaal kyon rakha he! Yaha tak Kothar ne translation wala (Lisaan a Dawat) me Quran nahi publish kiya taki Bohra mumineen religious mamle me aqal se pedal rahe!
5) Doosre members ne prove kiya tha ki Burhanuddin sahab aur unke fore-fathers till Najmuddin sahab tak authorized Dai Mutlaq nahi he, unke proof ko aap ya aapke jese undo nahi kar paye! Kyon?

Thanks

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Admin you need to be cautious that there may be an agenda to derail the movement.

Your statement of purpose is valid
The "Bohras and Reform" is specifically a Bohra forum to highlight and expose the deeds and misdeeds of bohra clergy and the administration.
This is not a forum to criticise non bohras....if Abdes have the guts they should create an alternative forum funded by a fraction of my wajebat, they can discus the so called awam affairs there.

As progticide comes here with his foul mouth...let them allow me on their forum to say the same to them.

Flirting with modi is an abde favourite and if they are not ashamed of it take it on the chin. If they are embarrassed let modi know that they are fooling one another for publicity.

Our job is to expose bohri kothar .

Progticide the reality is
There is fragmented DAWOODI BOHRA community under the stolen Headship of Dai-al-Mutlaq Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS), who claims to be is the 52nd Dai-al-Mutlaq appointed to this office through an unbroken chain of succession of Dais chosen on genetic inheritance rather than merit starting with the 46th Dai-al-Mutlaq Syednas ancestor, and there multiple administrations for managing the corrupt affairs of the Dawoodi Bohras under the Headship of the Dai-al-Mutlaq and his criminal princes.

This website functioning outside the auspices of the office of the Dai-al-Mutlaq of Dawoodi Bohras is independent, self regulated, democratic and associated with hidden aspiration of grass root revolt for the future credibility and integrity of the new Islamic Bohra community by public choice.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Thank you very much for once again endorsing the fact that this is a "Bohra (Youth/Progressive) website" ; and therefore it has nothing whatsoever to do with the matters and affairs of DAWOODI BOHRA COMMUNITY.

Truly appreciate a senior reformist/progressive member like you to have publicly acknowledged and endorsed the fact that this website does not represent the views and ideas of the DAWOODI BOHRAS and this website is no way associated with DAWOODI BOHRA community....
Pesticide,
It's a real pity to see you clutching at straws like this. If you had read bardijanab's post without your reflexive, preconditioned venom you would have noticed that by underlining the sunni capitulation to Modi he was actually endorsing and justifying your masters stand. The implication of his post was: "see, even the sunnis are doing it." But the Bohras were the first one to do it, so you could claim that your masters were wise and prescient in befriending Modi, they started a trend which now everyone is following. Also, you could claim that this was all due to Dai's knowledge of ghaib, and that he indeed is masoom. But instead of spinning the whole thing in your masters' favour you went hammer and tongs against badrijanab and progressives, and (to mix metaphors) shot yourself in the foot.
That said, of course badrijanab is not interested in justifying the kothar. He too like you is clutching at straws and loses no opportunity to show sunnis in a bad light. He too sharers your reflexive, preconditioned, manic attitude. Only your targets are different. The two of you complement each other.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 pm

He too like you is clutching at straws and loses no opportunity to show sunnis in a bad light. He too sharers
Very well said.
Admin, good job, shifting to this forum so banned brothers can participate.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:39 am

badrijanab wrote:Hello Admin,

You are de-facto Bohra (Youth/Progressive) website -

Thanks,

Badrijanab

Truly appreciate a senior reformist/progressive member like you to have publicly acknowledged and endorsed the fact that this website does not represent the views and ideas of the DAWOODI BOHRAS and this website is no way associated with DAWOODI BOHRA community.

There is only one DAWOODI BOHRA community under the Headship of Dai-al-Mutlaq Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS), who is the 52nd Dai-al-Mutlaq appointed to this office through an unbroken chain of succession of Dais starting with the First Dai-al-Mutlaq Syedna Zoeb bin Musa, and there is one single administration for managing the affairs of the Dawoodi Bohras under the Headship of the Dai-al-Mutlaq.

Any person or body or website functioning outside the auspices of the office of the Dai-al-Mutlaq of Dawoodi Bohras should therefore not be mistaken to be associated with Dawoodi Bohra community by default

Thank you once again for this clarification and removing the confusion about this website being wrongly associated with Dawoodi Bohra affairs.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:55 am

badrijanab wrote:
progticide wrote:
Progticide,

I originally wrote, "May Allah bless all in Admin group for your services to Dawoodi Bohra community."

You like Kothar MISREPRESENT AND FORGE original to deceive common Bohra mumineen, "Bohra(Youth/Progressive)[/u] community" ----> Progticide you are sample of Kothar. Like you forge and misrepresent in small fashion in similar way Kothar does on larger; indeed largest scale.

Pehle Mufti Progticide sahab yeh to sabit kariye ki:

1) Dai mutlaq masoom hote he?
2) Kothar ne aam mumineen ki Islamic knowledge badhane ke liye kitni libraries last 75 years me open ki he?
3) Sahib-a-rutba ke rishtedaar ka koi religious status nahi hota - to yeh Burhanuddin sahab ke ghar walo ki freternity kya religious stand per banai he? Sirf (unauthorized) Dai ke rishtedaar hone se 1000 Kothari humare Dawoodi Bohra samaj se paisa loot rahe he - Andher nagri chopat raja bana rakha he humari quome ko aapke Kothar ne!
4) Mumineen ko aqal'an kangaal kyon rakha he! Yaha tak Kothar ne translation wala (Lisaan a Dawat) me Quran nahi publish kiya taki Bohra mumineen religious mamle me aqal se pedal rahe!
5) Doosre members ne prove kiya tha ki Burhanuddin sahab aur unke fore-fathers till Najmuddin sahab tak authorized Dai Mutlaq nahi he, unke proof ko aap ya aapke jese undo nahi kar paye! Kyon?

Thanks
Hello Mufti Progticide sahab!

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:29 am

Salam Badarijanabbhai,Sir do not wait for the ans. of your questions coz mr.progticide & adam are characters like sidheshver of a film "oh my god"They are agents of religion merchants ,how they can justify the true religion?They try to prove hunters as masoom.I have lot pity on these two creature.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:59 am

Muslim First wrote:
He too like you is clutching at straws and loses no opportunity to show sunnis in a bad light. He too sharers
Very well said.
MF, don't be too ecstatic. You also never lose an opportunity to bash shias. You both are two sides of the same coin - the coin of hatred.