CODE OF CONDUCT FOR POSTING

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

CODE OF CONDUCT FOR POSTING

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Dear Admin
I whole heartily agree with Br Az about having some CODE OF CONDUCT for posting on this forum. In last few posts, Phoenix and Khalifa have crossed all lines of civility. Using demented language for our Mothers-Sisters and Daughters shows the gutter mind thinking of these bloggers. If this is what their thinking is, they do not belong on this forum. I STRONGLY ASK ADMIN TO DELETE ANY POSTS WHICH IS DEGRADING TO OUR SISTERS-MOTHERS-DAUGHTERS AND WIVES.
We should even consider deleting posts which are derogatory to Khulfa-e-Rashedon and Sahabas as well as to any Imam or Dai. There is no place on this forum for spreading the filth.
We have point of disagreements but getting to GUTTER language has no place on this fourm. This forum is making difference and there are many die hard abdes who agree with our point of contention about corruption and some of them have even stopped defending Kothari practices on this forum but we may be turning off others who are now coming to this message board and read foul language of few.
I DO HOPE THAT ALL MEMBERS WILL USE THEIR OWN GOOD JUDGEMENT AND SELF POLICE TO KEEP THIS ONE AND ONLY ONE BOHRA MESSAGE BOARD WHERE EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS WITHOUT ANY FEAR OF RETRIBUTION

Adam

Re: CODE OF CONDUCT FOR POSTING

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 am

I support your noble cause SBM. Especially:
We should even consider deleting posts which are derogatory to Khulfa-e-Rashedon and Sahabas as well as to any Imam or Dai.

But unfortunately, this forum has been created, welcomes insults to the Dawoodi Bohra belief, and it's Imams and Dais, including Syedna Taher Saifuddin, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin & his Mansoos. Not only welcomes, but it is cheered.
The ADMIN of this site silently observes all these insults and remains silent.

Good luck!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:24 am

Adam wrote:I support your noble cause SBM. Especially:
We should even consider deleting posts which are derogatory to Khulfa-e-Rashedon and Sahabas as well as to any Imam or Dai.
But unfortunately, this forum has been created, welcomes insults to the Dawoodi Bohra belief, and it's Imams and Dais, including Syedna Taher Saifuddin, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin & his Mansoos. Not only welcomes, but it is cheered.
The ADMIN of this site silently observes all these insults and remains silent.

Good luck!
adam, you are the type we call "behti ganga mein haath dhonewale". it was so predictable of you to jump in and grind your own axe under cover of our ideas.

exposing the extortionary and unislamic practices of the dai and his family is legitimate and necessary. if it insults your beliefs, so be it, for the mansoos to propagate false miracles and unbelievably stupid stories like having communicated with his dead brother or narrating hussain's dialogue with his horse is pure fantasy and bullshit, if we ridicule that, we are justified. if you take that as an insult, take it up with the mansoos or syedna or whoever, but stop whining here and trying to make it out as some great affront. yes, if someone calls actual abusive names or swear words, that is objectionable and should be condemned.

we have every right, nay every right thinking person does, to condemn the dai's family doing shikar for sport and pleasure. that is not insulting dawoodi bohra beliefs, nor insulting the imams or the prophet or ali. in fact, the dai's family doing these type of immoral and unethical activities is an insult to all of them combined.

the admin of this site gives people like you the freedom to come here and abuse the progressives and call them "kamzarf munafiq o mushrik", so that abdes like you can cheer them on. should we ban you?

you seem to forget very conveniently that this site is free and being allowed to post here is a privilege, not your right. stop making demands. if you feel so strongly about this site being unfair or the admin being biased, start your own forum or leave.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:44 pm

I thought SBM was calling for No Insults.
Doesn't seem like AZ is going to agree with those terms. He's far below understanding decency i guess.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Adam wrote:I thought SBM was calling for No Insults.
Doesn't seem like AZ is going to agree with those terms. He's far below understanding decency i guess.
Adam
I do not think AZ has insulted . He did not even used his usual MANHOOS and respectfully used the word MANSOOS. I only hope that both side will respect the decorum and atleast not address our Mothers-Sisters-Daughters and Wives with derogatory terms

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Adam wrote:I thought SBM was calling for No Insults.
you retarded idiot. do you know how to read? do you understand simple english?

please read bhai sbm's post again. read the first line carefully. see who he is quoting.

next read my post again. did you understand what i was trying to say? i suppose these continous reverse sajdas and hammering in sabaks seems to have deadened what remains of your decayed brain.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 am

Okay.
So stay away from insulting Dawoodi Bohra beliefs, Prophets, Imams and Dais & Hudoods.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 am

Adam wrote:Okay.
So stay away from insulting Dawoodi Bohra beliefs, Prophets, Imams and Dais & Hudoods.
And Kalifas and Sahabas which you conveniently omitted
I wonder if doing Sajdaas and Ziyafaats on Faazil Nights as well as hunting for pleasure are Dawoodi Bohra Beliefs since they are being practiced by current occupants of Saifee Mahal ADAM PLEASE CLARIFY

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 pm

its kafirs like you who should stay away from insulting the prophet, ali and previous dai's. they did not refer to themselves as haqiqi kaaba, ilah ul ardh, haq na saheb, mojiza na saheb, natiq e quran and other shirk-filled claims. did the prophet or ali whose shia you claim to be, go hunting for pleasure, did they say laanats on their enemies, did they dig out the dead bodies of people from their graves and throw their naked corpses onto the streets? did they live lives of ayyashi and arrogance by looting their followers, or being carried around in palkhis?

did they mercilessly impose taxes on their followers and excommunicate those who couldnt? did they sell masallah spaces inside mosques and create a class system of elites - zaadas, sheikhs and mullahs? did they let anyone do sajdas to them?

you are a shameless, unapologetic and unrecalcitrant follower and defender of criminals who have sullied islam, shiaism and the pristine dawoodi bohra faith. you and your slave masters are the biggest insult to islam and humanity. that rascals like you are allowed to come here and propagate your brand of poison is in itself an act of decency and democracy of this forum. stop abusing the freedoms that this site provides. if you have so much of a problem here, leave and start your own forum.

but lets get one thing clear. we will attack and criticize everything that is wrong with our community and its leadership which is leading it astray in the name of religion. you are merely an insignificant cog in their evil wheel which is grinding the community down to extract every last drop of their blood, sweat and tears.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 am

SBM wrote:
And Kalifas and Sahabas which you conveniently omitted
I wonder if doing Sajdaas and Ziyafaats on Faazil Nights as well as hunting for pleasure are Dawoodi Bohra Beliefs since they are being practiced by current occupants of Saifee Mahal ADAM PLEASE CLARIFY
Well, I omitted it, because technically it is a part of my religion (in accordance to the Quran), that we should pray La'nat on Zalims. (Whoever we consider a Zalim - please refer La'nat thread).

For the sake of obeying the rules of this Forum (if there were any such rules), if insulting some of the Zalims (whom you'll consider Sahabas) is NOT allowed, then I would be more than happy to abide by it, but since there are more insults on the Dawoodi Bohra belief, Prophets, Imams and Dais being said on this forum, rather it is allowed and cheered.
That shows that these rules are not being followed.

It's a total mockery.

Do you accept that there are insults on Dawoodi Bohra belief, Prophets, Imams and Dais?
If YES, then do something about it (by telling your opposition friends to abstain).
If NO, then i'm afraid you are blind to the truth.
[/color][/color]

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 am

Adam
Well, I omitted it, because technically it is a part of my religion (in accordance to the Quran), that we should pray La'nat on Zalims.
So We all should say Lanaat on Aamil of Udaipur who asked his followers to attack innocent in the Masjid (that was Zulm) and since that Aamil did with the Raza of Saifee Mahal Occupants does that Lanaat be extended to them too.
Adam
Also refer my posting in Lanaat and PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT ATROCITIES OF 3 KHALIFAS ON AHL-E-BAYT AS COMPARED TO ATROCITIES OF SAIFMA (SAIFEE MAHAL MAFIA) ON THE FOLLOWERS OF FATIMID IMAM AND DAIS
NOW DO NOT RUN AWAY.
because technically it is a part of my religion (in accordance to the Quran)
Which religion are you talking about,
Oh you are not Muslim you are Mumin and Abde Syedna and which Ayah in Quran talks about that religion. unless you are an off shoot of Ahmadiyas/Qadyani who has their own version of Quran

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:13 am

Do you accept that there are insults on Dawoodi Bohra belief, Prophets, Imams and Dais?
You shouldn't be questioning insults on corrupt Dai if they are deserving of said insults right? As per most people on this forum, he is a zalim. Hence, as per your own conclusion, he deserves the Lanat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:28 am

Adam wrote:
SBM wrote: And Kalifas and Sahabas which you conveniently omitted
Well, I omitted it, because technically it is a part of my religion (in accordance to the Quran), that we should pray La'nat on Zalims. (Whoever we consider a Zalim - please refer La'nat thread).

For the sake of obeying the rules of this Forum (if there were any such rules), if insulting some of the Zalims (whom you'll consider Sahabas) is NOT allowed, then I would be more than happy to abide by it, but since there are more insults on the Dawoodi Bohra belief, Prophets, Imams and Dais being said on this forum, rather it is allowed and cheered.
That shows that these rules are not being followed.

It's a total mockery.

If YES, then do something about it (by telling your opposition friends to abstain).
If NO, then i'm afraid you are blind to the truth.
[/color][/color]
Adam
You did not reply to second part of my question which is
if doing Sajdaas and Ziyafaats on Faazil Nights as well as hunting for pleasure are Dawoodi Bohra Beliefs since they are being practiced by current occupants of Saifee Mahal ADAM PLEASE CLARIFY
and yes I agree that Insults are being hurled and I started this topic for that reason (which AZ also agreed) in case you did not notice or conveniently forgot

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 pm

adam,

what happened, do not have the guts to face the questions below and answer? why are you runing away, how long are you going to avoid me?

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
its kafirs like you who should stay away from insulting the prophet, ali and previous dai's. they did not refer to themselves as haqiqi kaaba, ilah ul ardh, haq na saheb, mojiza na saheb, natiq e quran and other shirk-filled claims. did the prophet or ali whose shia you claim to be, go hunting for pleasure, did they say laanats on their enemies, did they dig out the dead bodies of people from their graves and throw their naked corpses onto the streets? did they live lives of ayyashi and arrogance by looting their followers, or being carried around in palkhis?

did they mercilessly impose taxes on their followers and excommunicate those who couldnt? did they sell masallah spaces inside mosques and create a class system of elites - zaadas, sheikhs and mullahs? did they let anyone do sajdas to them?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:09 pm

The permissibility of "Laanat" as per Quranic commands is a debatable issue so lets talk about the ones (abdes) for whom laanat is mandatory and without which they cannot digest their food. Now if laanat is mandatory on disbelievers which according to abdes fall in the category of "Disbelieving a Dai' or going against the Dai's commands then is laanat not mandatory on the ones who disrespect the Dai's decisions ? Hence, Mazun-e-dawat Khuzemabhai saab is the rightly appointed mazun by the dai so when he was attacked by Syed-ul-kher's (Saala of Mansoos) goons in surat then WHY was no laanat showered on Kher ??? Why were bohras not instructed to gather in a masjid and shower laanat on Kher like how Kher did in the case of late Hussaini Bhagat in Chennai ?

@Adam, this guy Kher (Saala of Mansoos) has insulted the office of the Dai and his subordinates so please be kind enough to shower Laanat on him in chorus with your fellow abdes on this forum and prove your true and undying love for the Dai !!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Gm and Az please ignore responding to Adam. He is a nuisance and he needs to be very careful or will be asked to be banned.

Mamluk-E-Syedna

Unread post by Mamluk-E-Syedna » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Even though the subject matter of this thread pertains to an "administration" issue, the total silence of "ADMIN" is really deafening. Is it because there is truth in what "Adam" is saying? Just look at the tone of the language from the likes of AZ right on this thread. It doesn't take a roacket scientist to figure out the lop-sided bias of "ADMIN". Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Zindaabad. Khuda ni Laanat Dai na dushmano upar.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:28 pm

MS how rude that you seek equality and privilege on this site that you at the same time curse.

Wake up this is the dushmans' site

If you don't like what you read here stay away...otherwise accept this is the universe of Internet ....you can get what you are looking for...

How did you by the way land here.....something inside your brain must have said there is stuff here worth reading...

Or were you sent by your masters to battle it out !

Throwing your tantrums will not change our purpose...save your energy for your master...

Otherwise this is the battleground of minds and your risk learning a few things your masters would not want you to know and may affect your iman. You will get almost complete liberty to express anything without raza

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 am

In light of useless postings by Nathkhat Pari, time to revisit this thread