FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD FROM KOTHAR

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD FROM KOTHAR

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:36 pm

I received this email from a friend and the attached file
I finally think that this is what some thing Kothar should have been doing. Now they finally realize that Abdes do not know proper way of doing Wadu and Namaz (How can you blame them they were brain washed in doing Qadambosi and Ziyafaats and Purjosh Mataam)
They should be given credit and I do mean it in all sincerity for doing the right thing. Only question this should also be required of all the male population and just not female population but again in Abde Culture Women rules and Kothari Goons controls the male thru Muminas
Bil farmaan Alvazarat us Saifiyah Moazzama, every mumina all over the world needs to take sanad (certificate) for wudu and Namaaz. This sanad will be given basically for the arkaan and duas for wudu and namaaz. The system follows accordingly:
Aamil Saheb/ Masooleen Zaujat takes sanad first and then has a the authority to test others.
To prepare and correct, attached please see the shakelat PDFof wudu and namaaz.Those who seek audio/video will be given upon request.
Attachments
namaz ni doa ane shakelat-1.pdf
(143.31 KiB) Downloaded 734 times
wuzu ni doa ane shakelat.pdf
(204.61 KiB) Downloaded 779 times

KhalifatulRahman

Re: FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD FROM KOTHAR

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 pm

wow so again a fatwa exclusive for women....what is this obsession about?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 am

KhalifatulRahman wrote:wow so again a fatwa exclusive for women....what is this obsession about?
It seems that KahlifatulRaman is more obsessed with woman, you said some thing about Sunnah do you know as per Sunnah, woman can build a good family or ruin a family and our Shafiq Bawa (TUS) knows the hikkmat and that is why the women is trained so she can train the children properly in doing Namaz and Wazu and fathers can learn

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 am

bhai sbm,

yes, there are sometimes glimmers of hope and good which emerge from the otherwise money grabbing kothar. this is indeed a good initiative, but why the requirement to obtain a sanad?? obviously the mumina will have to do a monetary salaam to get it, even if it is a token salaam.

another great initiative which i acknowledge is the taiseerun nikaah system. in principle it has a sound and noble objective. its implementation could be greatly improved though, but i see that in individual towns, they do listen to the youngsters and make adjustments. dozens of voluntary counsellors devoting their time and efforts gratis is to be admired. most of them take their work quite seriously and diligently. what is quite concerning though is their subtle pressure on the kids to select someone they find likeable and 'get on with it'. the counsellors, perhaps misguidedly, call up the parents and urge action. this results in many hastily arranged engagements breaking up and heartaches.

another good thing i see is the community directory where the details of each jamaat member is mentioned, addresses, contact nos, email addresses etc. we are a very well organised community, but what is abhorrent is that the organisation and close ties to the community are being exploited by kothar for their own vested interests.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 am

abde53 wrote:
KhalifatulRahman wrote:wow so again a fatwa exclusive for women....what is this obsession about?
It seems that KahlifatulRaman is more obsessed with woman, you said some thing about Sunnah do you know as per Sunnah, woman can build a good family or ruin a family and our Shafiq Bawa (TUS) knows the hikkmat and that is why the women is trained so she can train the children properly in doing Namaz and Wazu and fathers can learn
Abde talking about sunnah and QURAAN sounds really awkward to my ears, but any ways let me tell you some thing, off course WOMAN is most important member in house to make it or to destroy it but yet WUDU and NAMAZ is compulsory for men and women equally, so fatwa shud have been for both and not just for women.

but any ways your shafiq bawa doesn't knows what fatwas are published from his office, so he is not to be blamed.

its a whole team of IDIOTS who are handling badri mahal.
Last edited by KhalifatulRahman on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:13 am

truth behind this fatwa is, as Zulfiqar mentioned, to collect token money from bholi bhali bohri women, men are hard to trap compare to women.

who on earth needs some certification to worship ALLAH?

I mean ALLAH dont judge your prayers by your certification lol

ALLAH looks upon our intention and our LOVE

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 am

AZ bhai
Very good posting. It is nice to see that you made the most fun of our Shafiq Bawa TUS and his Mansoos Sydi wa Maulai Muffadal BS (TUS) but at least
you and SBM bhai do give credit for good things they do.
For asking Sanad, I asked about it my Jamaat Secretary and they explained it to me that this way they will make sure that every one has been given Taalim and it will be reported to their E Jamaat Card just like Safai Chitti.
People like K....rehman try to find something wrong.With his evil thinking i thought he would say that the only reason they are giving to woman so the aamil saheb can look at the women. The Sanad to women will be given
Masooleen Zaujat takes sanad first and then has a the authority to test others.

AZ Bhai and SBM Bhai, even though some times I do not like your postings but I am encourage that you as well as GM bhai do give credit for the good things done by our Shafiq Bawa TUS

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:00 pm

It seems like this forum is causing some ripples in Kothari Bureaucracy. Brother GM who took a great initiative to expose the Ziyaffats Galore did catch their attention and now all of sudden there are no mentions of Ziyafaats. By having a fruitful debate and claim-counter claims between Anajmi-Adam-Porus it seems that some one in Kothari Goons realized that Progressives do make sense as far as Dawoodi Bohra straying away from Islam,
Might be our posting about them getting classified in the same category of Qadyani/Ahmedi and Br Hussain_KSA observation of how Saudi-Kuwaiti and now Dubai ruler are looking at them and their Islamic practices created some nervousness and this initiative.
Br OZ doing his job of exposing FGM has some what muted their public support.
I hope that Bohraji who started Poverty in Ahmedabad can also get their attention and they do help those in need
KUDOS TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS FORUM YOU ARE BRINGING CHANGES SLOWLY BUT SURELY AND INSHALLAHA ONE DAY WE WILL ALL BE UNITED UNDER RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES. Ameen

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 am

SBM wrote:It seems like this forum is causing some ripples in Kothari Bureaucracy. Brother GM who took a great initiative to expose the Ziyaffats Galore did catch their attention and now all of sudden there are no mentions of Ziyafaats. By having a fruitful debate and claim-counter claims between Anajmi-Adam-Porus it seems that some one in Kothari Goons realized that Progressives do make sense as far as Dawoodi Bohra straying away from Islam,
Might be our posting about them getting classified in the same category of Qadyani/Ahmedi and Br Hussain_KSA observation of how Saudi-Kuwaiti and now Dubai ruler are looking at them and their Islamic practices created some nervousness and this initiative.
Br OZ doing his job of exposing FGM has some what muted their public support.
I hope that Bohraji who started Poverty in Ahmedabad can also get their attention and they do help those in need
KUDOS TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS FORUM YOU ARE BRINGING CHANGES SLOWLY BUT SURELY AND INSHALLAHA ONE DAY WE WILL ALL BE UNITED UNDER RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES. Ameen
There are delusional,
and then there is SBM.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:46 am

Khushi ni aa waat thai
Kothaar ni tareef thai
zaada ho khel se holi
Nathi pakraavi koi navi chori.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 am

Phoenix
There are delusional,
R they?
So why the Aaamil of Australia was in Jail, who exposed them
Why the picture of an Envelope showing Currency was removed from Abde wesbsite once it was exposed here
How come no more posting of Ziyaafats on abde website
Why the restriction on Abde Website
Why the limit on number of pictures on Abde Website
And why the Farman of not visiting this Website at different Bilaads
ALL THESE HAPPENED AFTER IT WAS DISCUSSED AND DISSECTED AT THIS FORUM
SO WHO IS DELUSIONAL?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 pm

SBM ni waat sau taka saachi
kothaar ni have izaar phaati
Maara mohalla na jo Amil che