" We need only Wealthy Muminin " MONEY AND ONLY MONEY

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
db2012

" We need only Wealthy Muminin " MONEY AND ONLY MONEY

Unread post by db2012 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 am

I love to be Dawoodi bohra and i don't have dare to leave it.
This Questions for All Muminin who think that everything is going right in our Jamat.....
- Ibadad (Ramdan ) = Can't Pray because of Ticketing for Sit
- Masjid = Pay for Sit else you have to sit in Tent
- Poor & Reach = Easy to Distribute Poor/Reach Muminin
- Muharram = Can't Attend because you need to pay Ticket Charges for Bayan
- Eid (Kutba ) = Can't Got because there are demands of unexpected Envelops
- Haj +Karbala = It's hard to get your number, if get if Janab Required big Salam for Approval Letter
Saying Easy to Go but while going - Need Safai Chitthi + Clearance of Sabil+Hoob a simple
person who having only the money of Ticket he has to think twice for all .....

Home Food = It's become compulsory to Register for Even what Ever Quality of Food " Tiffin Service Called
Markasul Burhaniya "
MUMININ = IF U CAN'T PAY YOU ARE NOT IN THE LIST OF MUMININ.....

I cryied many times, before a few years it was not like this..... now if no money you can't be part of Dawoodi bohra & Can't Attend the Formalities of Muslim..........

Bohra spring

Re: " We need only Wealthy Muminin " MONEY AND ONLY MONEY

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 am

Db2012

What about the ticket to go to janaat...this tickets you mention are only small tickets to buy the real big ticket

Funny thing is pale are buying the tickets like crazy it is like a stampede...

I admire the Zada who came up with the idea...no more free bayan and namaz even if you have paid your Sabeel!
:D :lol: :P :mrgreen:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 am

I agree with the Kothar and Shehzadas: they should ask for even more money. If you can't pay up, you should suffer the consequences. See, money is the most precious thing in an ordinary person's life. So, sacrificing it for our Beloved Mola (TUS) and His Beloved Mansoos (TUS) is a sign that you love Them a lot. In fact, now that you get free food you should just keep enough of your income for your rent or house expenses. Everything else should be given to Beloved Mola (TUS) and His Beloved Mansoos (TUS).

Beloved Aali Qadar Mansoos Mola (TUS) said he will take care of you if you loose your job in attending vaeez. So do not worry about money. Just give all you have to Him. He will take care of you. Don't you have faith in Him? Ebrahim Nabi was ready to sacrifice even his son on Allah. Can't you sacrifice a little bit of money? Shame on you.

Don't worry, Beloved Aali Qadar Mansoos Mola (TUS) is very forgiving: just give more money and your place in heaven will be reserved with the best looking hoories. Start writing cheques now.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 pm

i personally pray fervently to allah with all the passion and sincerity that i can command, that may the taxes and fees on abde bohras increase even more and keep increasing manifold, so much so that abdes are ground into the dust and cannot take it anymore. that is when the fools will rise from their slumber and rebel. only then will they muster up the courage and sense to resist, push back and fight.

o allah, please make the kothar impose more stringent controls and taxes on this comunity of sheep. please make them suffer even more terribly under the yoke of tyranny and exploitation. please perform your miracles in ways too wondrous to behold, beyond the pale of human imagination. reduce these fools to such an abjectly low level of slavery and loathing, that perhaps only then will they awake to a new dawn of freedom.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 am

Al-Haddul-Anjab Al-Farqadul Azhar Bs.Saifuddin Bs.Fakhruddin(D.S.) is presiding for Muharram. In one of the recent bayans, he was mentioning about Importance of reciting salwat and how one’s desire gets fulfilled. So like this he goes :

During last 52nd Dai’s visit to Kuwait (2003), one fine day, few influential abdes had organized a meeting with influential non bohras guests to meet with 52nd Dai at his bunglow. Guests were waiting in the Hall and Dai arrived in a hurry, One fine Lady, very beautiful arab lady was interating with “royal” family in the waiting hall and approached one of the shehzadas for a conversation. When she learnt that Shehzada is very “learned” and also is Hafiz-e-Quran she was impressed and offered her daughter in marriage to shehzada; “maari dikri aapva chaahu chu, lai lo”. To which shehzada responded that he is already married. After which the lady continued, doesn’t matter, “Lai Lo” ! See how our royal family is respected and loved even by non bohras.

Meanwhile, Mola arrived and rushed into his room to rest, That lady requested to meet mola, but shehzada refused as it was time to rest. Lady insisted and asked shehzada to approach mola for a meeting. She said, she is reciting salwat with minnat to meet mola and shehzada should also approach mola with salwat and seek his permission. As this conversation was going on, Mola appeared from the room and came into the hall. Greeted everyone and had a small conversation with that Lady.
Moral of the story : Recite Salwat and one’s deepest desire will be fulfilled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole narration was immature and pompous. Orator was sharing a silly personal experience sitting on a coveted position addressing an audience. He was sharing as if chatting with his friends, specially the beautiful lady episode. Also mention of wealth influential guest arranged by wealthy bohra contacts.

Moral of the Story : Kothar takes pride in showing off their clout of wealthy contacts.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:17 am

agree with AZ,

also we should help Kothar by mailing them list of rich bohras and their asset lists, they get away with only paying a pittance on name of wajebaat with hefty salaam to Aamil. once these guys are taxed more they will understand the pain on their poor brethren.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:00 am

fWhen she learnt that Shehzada is very “learned” and also is Hafiz-e-Quran she was impressed and offered her daughter in marriage to shehzada; “maari dikri aapva chaahu chu, lai lo”. To which shehzada responded that he is already married. After which the lady continued, doesn’t matter, “Lai Lo” ! See how our royal family is respected and loved even by non bohras.
What's this latest interest Zadas have in Arab ladies ..this story and then the Qatar airways hostess...

How is the lady offering her daughter relate to importance of Salawat...was there not other example of miracle ?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:36 am

Bohra spring wrote:How is the lady offering her daughter relate to importance of Salawat...was there not other example of miracle ?
BS,
Lady offering daughter for marriage is just part of the narration. Just something to fill the space and time and glorify in their own words.

Essence of the story is, to recite salwat to seek wishes, cleverly drafted into self glorification.

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:38 pm

humanbeing wrote: Essence of the story is, to recite salwat to seek wishes, cleverly drafted into self glorification.
Reciting salawaat to seek wishes is "magical thinking", a stock-in-trade superstition for religious tyrants to hoodwink their flock.

Reciting salawaat on the Prophet is Allah's command. That is all that can be said about it. If there is any guarantee of a specific reward for that, Allah does not mention it.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:34 pm

porus wrote:
humanbeing wrote: Essence of the story is, to recite salwat to seek wishes, cleverly drafted into self glorification.
Reciting salawaat on the Prophet is Allah's command. That is all that can be said about it. If there is any guarantee of a specific reward for that, Allah does not mention it.
Actually, this is not what Bohras say either. The basic idea runs as follows: Allah has commanded to recite salawaat on the prophet. So, when one recites salwaat one should also immediately tag on ones personal request. So, the Bohra aalims claim, that as Allah is bound to accept and hear the salwaat he might also accept and hear the personal request one has made. The granting of the request is not a reward, but just a consequence that one has Allah's attention for a moment.

The same is said while praying for the Sayedna's long life: Allah is bound to hear and grant that request. So one should quickly add on ones own personal requests. Allah might hear and grant that too.

One can not get more specious arguments than this.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm

some practical examples of how bohra salawats should go:

allahuma salle ala.... ane mari dikri ni suwavar aasaan karjo!

or,

allahuma salle ala.... ane maro bajaj no order confirm karavjo!

bohraon ni shaan su niraali chhe!!

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:29 pm

consider your self lucky, untill they impose tickets on nature calls.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:some practical examples of how bohra salawats should go:

allahuma salle ala.... ane mari dikri ni suwavar aasaan karjo!

or,

allahuma salle ala.... ane maro bajaj no order confirm karavjo!

bohraon ni shaan su niraali chhe!!

do u think atleast once, before u type some thing regarding ISLAAM?

I mean why dont u just stick to your pranks and dont involve ur self when it comes to islamic talk?

keep it reserve for serious people, if u dont understand arabic or its meaning?

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
fWhen she learnt that Shehzada is very “learned” and also is Hafiz-e-Quran she was impressed and offered her daughter in marriage to shehzada; “maari dikri aapva chaahu chu, lai lo”. To which shehzada responded that he is already married. After which the lady continued, doesn’t matter, “Lai Lo” ! See how our royal family is respected and loved even by non bohras.
What's this latest interest Zadas have in Arab ladies ..this story and then the Qatar airways hostess...

How is the lady offering her daughter relate to importance of Salawat...was there not other example of miracle ?
is there any instance where shehzada has offered his dikri to a learned and pious man?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:02 pm

KhalifatulRahman wrote: is there any instance where shehzada has offered his dikri to a learned and pious man?
yes, there is. recently in italy, zaada idris offered his dikri to the mowlana hazar imam HRH the agha khan, who is both highly learned and pious.

MHI was outraged and turned down the offer.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:37 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
KhalifatulRahman wrote: is there any instance where shehzada has offered his dikri to a learned and pious man?
yes, there is. recently in italy, zaada idris offered his dikri to the mowlana hazar imam HRH the agha khan, who is both highly learned and pious.

MHI was outraged and turned down the offer.
are u serious?

wakeup

Unread post by wakeup » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:58 am

Hello humans :) me myself belonging to a bohra family and I am totally proud of it. Khuda no shukur adaa karu chu. I am not a Christian who are all the time busy in work, drinking and adultery. I am not a Hindu thank God . I dunno or I can say they themselves dunno from wer they came. They too are enjoying life as seen in India mostly. I am not a Sunni who are most unlucky ones as they are going to face hard time both on earth and akkherat.. One day they have to accept Ali saheb. I am a Shia . and dat too dawoodi bohra. you guys should be also proud of it and should start again following our caste. Because though you pray namaz , recite Quran masjid, do roza. It's of no use because you are against the syedna saheb. if you are against the dai of current zaman den u r eventually against imam uz zaman maula[21st imam] you are doing the mistake which Sunnis are doing now. They do everything but don't believe in maula Ali . So foolish. They are just wasting there timeं. World is fully corrupted guys. Rapes , drinks , girls , pubs , murder , money. This is how the world is leading. Our maula is guiding on each and every track to Pray timely namaz , to keep Dari , to do roza, to stay away from alcohol and cigarette . They force us to do so and it's truly correct . Just on Economical terms stop getting far from maula. Please . Money is over flowing in our community. Loop holes are going to there everywhere. People hated rasulaalah sahab . People hated maula na Ali and people are hating God too. so maula na dushmaan Toh hasej. Damn true. Fear God . Please . Aaje che apne kale nathi. So please stop all this things. Khuda nai jawab aapvano che apne. So please fari jav. It is mentioned in Quran sharif that we humans are just send on earth for test. Real life is hereafter. So why are ou wasting your time on sub a act. Fear God. Our jammat is corrupted . I agree. But it will get heal soon. But you guys are getting apart and keeping negative thinking about dai. You will land no where. I myself live have seen maula Moziza standing 2 foots from him. I can never doubt on maula or our community. Whatever is going on in our community it has a reason and ema pan Khuda ni hikmat che. So please stop behaving such. Khuda ni marzi vagar ek pattu pan nai hale. So hope you understand . Engineer is goin to burn hard time. {and guys if this thing also won't make any difference to you . It's okay. You are unlucky and you too are going to face hard time. And as in you people won't be able to do anything against dawoodi bOhra. As In you know how powerful we are in dee. And duniya both. ;) Long live his holiness. :)

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:31 pm

wakeup wrote:Hello humans :) me myself belonging to a bohra family and I am totally proud of it. Khuda no shukur adaa karu chu. I am not a Christian who are all the time busy in work, drinking and adultery. I am not a Hindu thank God . I dunno or I can say they themselves dunno from wer they came. They too are enjoying life as seen in India mostly. I am not a Sunni who are most unlucky ones as they are going to face hard time both on earth and akkherat.. One day they have to accept Ali saheb. I am a Shia . and dat too dawoodi bohra. you guys should be also proud of it and should start again following our caste. Because though you pray namaz , recite Quran masjid, do roza. It's of no use because you are against the syedna saheb. if you are against the dai of current zaman den u r eventually against imam uz zaman maula[21st imam] you are doing the mistake which Sunnis are doing now. They do everything but don't believe in maula Ali . So foolish. They are just wasting there timeं. World is fully corrupted guys. Rapes , drinks , girls , pubs , murder , money. This is how the world is leading. Our maula is guiding on each and every track to Pray timely namaz , to keep Dari , to do roza, to stay away from alcohol and cigarette . They force us to do so and it's truly correct . Just on Economical terms stop getting far from maula. Please . Money is over flowing in our community. Loop holes are going to there everywhere. People hated rasulaalah sahab . People hated maula na Ali and people are hating God too. so maula na dushmaan Toh hasej. Damn true. Fear God . Please . Aaje che apne kale nathi. So please stop all this things. Khuda nai jawab aapvano che apne. So please fari jav. It is mentioned in Quran sharif that we humans are just send on earth for test. Real life is hereafter. So why are ou wasting your time on sub a act. Fear God. Our jammat is corrupted . I agree. But it will get heal soon. But you guys are getting apart and keeping negative thinking about dai. You will land no where. I myself live have seen maula Moziza standing 2 foots from him. I can never doubt on maula or our community. Whatever is going on in our community it has a reason and ema pan Khuda ni hikmat che. So please stop behaving such. Khuda ni marzi vagar ek pattu pan nai hale. So hope you understand . Engineer is goin to burn hard time. {and guys if this thing also won't make any difference to you . It's okay. You are unlucky and you too are going to face hard time. And as in you people won't be able to do anything against dawoodi bOhra. As In you know how powerful we are in dee. And duniya both. ;) Long live his holiness. :)
aa very good example of jhahil who thinks goodness comes coz he belongs to a particular community....

ok idiot there are few things for you to think about....

are all christians bad?
are all hindus bad?
are all sunis bad?
are all bohras good?

farmaan of leaving haraam is from prophet muhammed(s) and not from any one else.

so start being a follower of ISLAAM and MUHAMMED(s) rather then followong a cult, abd claming goodness just comes from a particular community.

infact these days bohras are more jhahil and munafiq then any other islamic communities......just look in there life style how many times they break basic rules of QURAAN by following unislamic orders from there leaders.....

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 pm

describe one mojiza you witnessed two feet away.

wakeup

Unread post by wakeup » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:32 pm

I was in Surat few years ago for ziqra. I don't remember the exact date. I was with my far relatives . They were from Aden. The bhai was der to do araz for his 4 year child health as it was not good . He had a photo with him. The bhai came for ziqra Alone . His family was in Aden . I was standing just a little distance from aqa maula. the bhai gave the pic to dr. Moiz bhaisabb and he showed to aqa maula. And he did araz for shifa. In less then 2 seconds aqa maula saw the Pic and in sudden sadness he kept the photo on his lap without uttering a word and just ignored us. Aqa maula ye photo ulto kidho and Emna leg pad patko. Aqa maula was on chair giving sharaf of arzis. The bhai was shocked and starled. . We were trashed back due to public rush. as soon as we came out he immediately called Aden and he got the news that his son is no more since morning . Aqa maula knwed dat his son isn't in world and photo ek aj second ma ulto muki Didho. We later on utterd dis to dr Moiz bhaisabb and he told dat aqa maula nai Khabar hati and sabar karjo. I cried that day. I have seen dis naked eyes. Believe it or not. I still think about the scene . It makes me more close to maula . I am here since 2 months and watching the website. I am seriously shocked . I am just trying to warn you guys. You are totally on wrong track. You make fun of me or whatever. I am on track at least . God bless you all. Inshaa Allah :)

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:27 pm

rofllllllll wakeup, u are a true abde, if u dont mind have u ever been to school or college?

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm

yes mojiza is a possibility. Then why do you think there are so many mumineen against this religion? if you say jamaat everywhere is corrupt then who is responsible?
People are more in touch with jamaat members and the local amil and if they are corrupt then the common man looks up to the head.
mojizas are everywhere. It is your faith. moula Ali and Imam Hussain mojizas are still going on and in europe miracles of issa nabi are everywhere.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm

after reading the posts of wakeup, i must say that this forum is fortunate to have highly educated and knowledgeable members like him in our midst..!

his language, his vocabulary, his presentation, his learning all shine through. rarely do we come across such erudition and single-mindedness of purpose, strong faith coupled with a focused approach and unwavering adherence to the principles of humanity as combined in this extraordinary personna, which is wakeup.

his clarion call and his message are profound and deep. he is one in a million, truly a rare gem, a lotus blooming in filth. a miracle and an avatar.

please pay heed to his thoughts. they may appear convoluted, but are in essence simplicity itself. i say to al hadd anjabul asab aali janab wakeup, pray please continue with your most valuable contributions. we are all richer and more enlightened with your noorani presence. thank you, thank you!!

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 pm

a better mojiza would have been if the child was cured of the desease and the parents would have been made happy. that is the shan of Allah's true slaves, Mohammed Rasulillah, issa nabi and all nabis and imams and Allah loving persons.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:10 pm

think,

you dont seem to understand at all. that is the problem of nit-pickers like you. you only criticise mola and all who show faith in him.

the bigger mojiza is wakeup. his polysyllabic profundity, his acute sense of rhedomontade, his cosmogenic faith, his utter and complete zenith of devotion, his success at pulling himself up by his bootstraps from the abyss of self-loathing into which he had fallen, the nadir of his faithlessness which he converted into idyllic bliss. he has found his shangrila, his shalimar.

that is the biggest mojiza.

wakeup

Unread post by wakeup » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:31 am

Al Zulfiqar,

You have classy command on English language. i really appreciate that. i myself lack in vocabulary skills. sorry for that. but i hope you got my message. the message is more important den the vocabulary sir. i am just trying to repair people around me. and u guys have mistaken the moziza which i told. the child was declared dead in morning. we approaced aqa maula in afternoon i think. aqa maula knew he is dead just by seeing his picture. the family wasnt telling the bhai because it would be hard for him to digest it. i knew that you all will oppose me. if you all are against dawoodi bohras in terms of economical terms den go and approach some shezada or any bhaisaab..tell them we all want this clear. but enginner is against aqa maula in every aspect. and what he has done till now you guys must be knowing. so you have created a diffrent impression against the community...you r against d dai sir. everything is panicked in ur way. its not going to cure. the more you will go against the community the more you are depleting yourself. future will show you where you land. you may win cases. you may get whatever you want in life. but fear God. :) the legacy is ongoing from 1st imam to 21st iman and from the 1st dai to current 52nd dai..it will go on..world knows that your against community in economic aspect but eventually you are parted from us too.. God bless you all....:)

db2012

Unread post by db2012 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 am

It makes me more close to maula . I am here since 2 months and watching the website. I am seriously shocked . I am just trying to warn you guys. You are totally on wrong track. You make fun of me or whatever. I am on track at least . God bless you all. Inshaa Allah :)
OOh Really.... What about " 53 Dai " he is a simple man who does only below:

- Asking gold from muminim ! - He says we should give it to Zamat members and they will distirubute to needy people who
doesn't have !

- Zamat Members - A Gang of Gunda who dont respect people at All, they think we are slaves of them

- Freee Food Service : he giving name as free food but every single person have to pay for service , he wants to showup in
public that he is taking care for our food !

- Money * : on his Every bayan ... his Concentrate only on money....
" Ziyafat jayada the zayada " ,
" Hoob zayada the zayada"
" Money After Eating "
" Flying on Charter Plane"

Many in the list.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Does he care for public ???? he puts gunda for vasooli for pending amount for Wajebat & Sabil
----------------------------------------
Such cruel person can't be moziza na saheb " it's only publicity "

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:57 am

mumin_DB wrote:Dear Wake Up,

Thank you for such beautiful post but it doesnt make sense - since people like Al Zulfikar - Khalifulrehman -asad - Insaaf and many more - they pretend to be over educated and knows more about Islam than we Dawoodi Bohras.

So dont waste your time and make fun of Mozizas of Dai here on this forum and provide any justification to these haramis - because these people doesnt even believe in Islam or knows What is Islam - Who was Prophet - Who was Ali - Imam Hussain and Dais. (yes but they will let u know what is written in Quran without having any proof - Lolz)

They will spend all their life thinking and cursing Dais and Jammats and we will spend all our life being happy about what we have and what we are blessed with.

I was refered to this website by a namesake DB - but thanks to my upbringing - that I have not been influence by these Haramis here.

Yazid was against Imam Hussain then - and these Yazeedis are against His Dai today - do you find any difference ??

90% of this website has members belonging to Yazeedis pretending to be the followers of Islam - with their very little knowledge read from some books of Islam which also do not hv any authentification.

All they have is some good blogging skills which is again wasted or may be they are paid a little money from the other Munafiks to write against Dawoodi Bohras, Dai and his Dawat.

Naava Mumin pann waat juuni
Dai ,bimaar ne ape gaali
Jhuki Gardan, pan kahe mojizo
Kaam nathi karto pota no phoonk no paani !

wakeup

Unread post by wakeup » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:00 am

mnoorani,
Fear God. that's all i can say.

Mumin_db,

okay sure.

May God bless all this creatures.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 am

@ Mumin DB