New Zarih for Imam Husain

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

Re: New Zarih for Imam Husain

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:07 am

mnoorani wrote:
Muslim First wrote:Mnoorani

Who cares what you say. I do not.

Again "Go fly kite" for the last time

Peace and Wasalaam
You have lied on the forum time and again. Yet you will not be able to conceal your disgust at shias and the Ahle Bait.
mnoorani bhai
Mehebrani karine can you not bring Shia and Ahle Bait in every post you have. I noticed that every one has stopped except you
By mentioning Shia and hate for Ahl-e-Bait you are creating more division .Bus haave ghano thay gayo
Pray that Allah accepts our Shafiq Bawa TUS and Syedi Wa Moulai's Hajj and the Hajj of every Mumin who is there with him and their Duas.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:00 am

mnoorani wrote:
Muslim First wrote: JAK brother
I will not post comments in this forum Bohras and reform
My comments will appear in other forums like this
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 02#p103502

Br anajmi is ex Bohra and he may do whatever he wishes.

Wasalaam
MF's recent post on the same forum ,within 24 hours of this commnet ,shows his unbearable hatred towards Shias and he portrays himslf as something else. As Long as these people will not allow others to practice their faith without intrference, there will be more and more volunteers for Taliban and the likes. It is either their interpretation of Islam or death ! PLUS HE BOASTS TO BE WELL KNOWN IN THE US,YET MAKES SUCH COMMENT UNDER SECRECY.
Can someone report this Taliban loving and supporting MF to the US authorities.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 am

Stop harrassing MF , please allow him to express his views like everyone and if we have a counter proposal we should say so.

Nothing I read about his posts suggest he has crossed the line.

MF I suggest you review your commentary otherwise you are making yourself a target.

Others who cannot challnege MF and tuhereby Accusing people we disagree with as extremist is unfounded. Stop crying wolf !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 am

For all those who keep asking to report MF and Anajmi to US Authorities, could you please do it yourself here are the links and can be done from anywhere
https://tips.fbi.gov/
http://www.ice.gov/exec/forms/hsi-tips/tips.asp
Please go ahead and do it yourself instead of asking others to do it

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:50 am

MF I suggest you review your commentary otherwise you are making yourself a target.
JAK for sage advice. I am trying my best to stay away from Shia or Bohra bashing. I will post Islam perspective if required.
Wasalaam

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:23 am

Zarih has been removed and a lot of images are being circulated for the same. This video shows removal of Zarih

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOMzh1o ... _player%7D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:52 pm

asad wrote:Zarih has been removed and a lot of images are being circulated for the same. This video shows removal of Zarih
The old Zarih installed by the Dai is now supposed to be kept in a museum.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 pm

so now bohras wont be able to boast around that they are only people to go jannah, coz they have built and installed zarih on Imam Hussain(s) grave...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:02 pm

2 questions:

1. the old zarih, which museum and where will it be kept? the museum in the dungeons of saifee mahal where it will be melted down?
2. did imam hussain ask for the new zarih? was he tired of the old one?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:43 am

Can any one on the forum quote figures regarding the cost and as for how many years was the old Zarih there for and whether people were forced by the Dai to contribute towards its making.
How did that Zarih benefit the common bohra who is making ends meet in the alleys of Ahmedabad or the slums of Dharavi and the bylanes of Mumbra ?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 am

Mn is this explanation acceptable

The dia builds the zari , those who paid willingly or force ably have chance of shamil, in dia's mind Moula Husain is pleased that there is a gold cage over his grave.

As he is pleased the diai will ask the Imam that the battler requests and desires will be listened to, the abdes request will jump the queue, the other 200 million Shia will wait in queue , the other Sunnis who respect Husain , they will wait or be denied access.

Now once andes desires, which could be Mari Dukan Thai ...will come true and ...the few thousand rupees you may have paid as donation will be turned into crores

That is only one gain

Others is the Iraqi people will think highly of dial , sultan Bohra, so next time you go through immigration they may actually salute you

So do not worry about 4 years it is the achievement which matters

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Bro AZ,

To answer your questions:
1. The incoming King of Imam Hussain or shall we Sultan of Ali needs Gold for his new palace as current palace will be taken over by his 'talented cousins' of 'hated Kakajee Sahib'.
2. Dim Imam Hussain asked for new zari, was he tired of old one, well, who cares and listens to Imam?? He was during old days and had no idea or knowledge of current day politics and business. It is safe for him to keep quiet and keep sleeping!!
PS. It is Hazer Imam who has given permission for New One ........ :roll:

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:00 am

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 am

I received this SMS today
"Imam Husain ma je iraniyo ae
zari banawi hati ae ghani
mehnat kara baad bhi na bethi.
Pachi ae logo ae aaqa moula
ae banaweli zari pachi bethari didhi.
Khuda aaqa maula ni banaweli
Imam Husainni zari apne
jaldi chumwu naseeb kare.
Ameen"

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:17 am

[quote="hsnhussain"]I received this SMS today
Imam Husainni zari apne
Ameen"[/quote]

This is the proof that wealth gained ,even by illegal means as per the shariat or by threat and force becomes halaal if authorised by the DAI. This miracle shows the Divinity of the DAI. This is the real shaan of the Haq na Saahab that the Shariat can be changed at his wish and raza. Please spread this message everywhere and let us mock every Iranian that we meet.
Last edited by mnoorani on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:18 am

hsnhussain wrote:I received this SMS today
Imam Husainni zari apne
Ameen"
This message is doing round from a lot of days, people forgot that even when Syedna built a zarih for Abbas Alamdar it didnt fit and was later put on Imam Husain's roza and later it was said that its a mojiza as Abbas cant have a new zarih before a zarih is fixed for his brother Husain.

Allah knows best.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:04 am

I received this SMS today
Imam Husainni zari apne
Ameen"
This is not true. Last week Allah(swt) honoured me with an oppurtunity to visit the Holy imams(as) in Karbala and Najaf.

This was the status when i left karbala. The old zari of Imam husain(as) which was made by Sayedna was removed and it was installed at the entrance door to the place where Imam Husain(as) grave is there. All entrances to the grave have been closed with this old zari. So all Zaayereens have access to only this zari currently.

It was heard from the locals there that the Iranis have made a a bigger zari for which the foundation inside has to be re-done, so there is no question of it fitting in the place of old zari. Bohras are being very possessive about the zari of sayedna and are spreading rumours.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:55 am

hsnhussain wrote:I received this SMS today

Imam Husainni zari apne
Ameen"
aqa mola imam hussain ni kabr paase zarih banave chhe,
pan imam hussain na misal zindagi basar karvanu sikhavta nathi,
na to pote ena misal jive chhe.
khuda aqa mola ni dua thi hamne jald as jald kafir banwama hoshiyari aapjo,
ke jeti hame hinduon na jimat
buton ni ibadat kariye.

aameen!

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 am

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:50 am

Question
Did Imam Hussain need this Golden opulent Zarih. A person who lived his life simple following the teaching of his grand father and his father. Has any of these so called True Followers of Imam Hussain ever thought that may be Imam Hussain, his father and grand father would have been more happier if instead of building golden zarih and doing a show boating, these monies could have been used to build Institution of Higher learning. Our Prophet-Imam Hussain's grand father emphasized higher learning (as per his Hadith Go to China to learn) Could this money been used to rehabilitate those affected by ongoing war-could this have been distributed to the poor and hungry as Ahle-Bayt did.
I wonder if Imam Hussain must be feeling uncomfortable having Golden Zarih over his grave since he lived a simple life wearing no gold and showy clothes
Who are we pleasing or trying to please by building these Golden Zarihs, Definitely not Imam Hussain or Ahle Bayt so wh0.......

tanwir23

Unread post by tanwir23 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:16 pm

anajmi wrote:entailment,

I do not wear designer jewellery, do not wear branded clothes, do not have a luxurious villa and do not have latest cars. But the bohra Dai and his leech family does and Imam Hussain has a zari made of a ton of gold which he has no need for. If Imam Hussain doesn't give this gold to the poor then he is a selfish man. Either he is selfish, or you people are fools!!
By showing disrespect to Imam Hussain you have revealed your true face, the face of a non-muslim. Since every muslim has to recite darood in every salaat and the darood is nothing but asking Allah for keeping the 'aal' i.e progeny of Muhammad salaamat.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 am

Anajmi that was so uncalled for ...

Stating imam Husain as could be selfish auzubillah if not giving gold from his zari to poor people ...Even a non faithful would not make such an illogical statement...unless it is random insult.

Can you withdraw that statement if made in error

Think for one moment How practical is it for Imam Husain as who is no longer with us in physical form to pull out gold ..make it in portions and distribute to the poor ...how can you even suggest this ...

Let me know how you expected imam Husain as to distribute gold !

Do poor people really need gold or opportunity to earn a life for themselves...if they seek help it is to have a better life...like yours whe from the comfort of your home in the west or city cake such comments....

If you can help I hope you are doing what you are trying to preach!

Did imam Husain as ask for a tomb on his grave ...no it is his followers who are doing for their own reasons

It is widely accepted within Muslims and world Husain as sacrificed for a good cause , freedom and justice....

Do not insult him for what events happened after him where you might disagree with Shia rituals...if you have an issue with their rituals blame the followers but not Muhammad saw or his family

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Imam Hussain ( SAW) fought a valiant battle which was lop-sided and hopelessly out of reach and willingly sacrificed himself and his kin rather than endorse and give assent to an authority which was fake, fraudulent and was also from a lineage which was dubious, of questionable conviction and most resistant to the message of Allah. His sacrifice was primarily to save the message from dilution, corruption and perhaps eventual extinction at the hands of this fake authority and to uphold the religion and worship of Allah which he achieved remarkably. He has an Afzal Jaza in this Kainath and in Aakherath and will be suitably rewarded by the Creator Himself whose religion he defended and whose worship he died for. That status, that Jaza is what he rightly deserves and not adornment with an earthly metal which has no value beyond this life.
Having said this, I want to highlight the disturbing trend of mixing this supreme sacrifice with religion and worship which is assuming alarming proportions by the day. Why is there not a single sane mind in the echelons of power who could stem this. Why ? Why? Why? The matam at the end of each namaz on a daily basis, and the 2 year old trend of converting the mandatory Jumuaa namaz into almost a matam majlis leads one to wonder as to who we are actually worshipping, nauzobillah. The Jumuaa namaz is supposed to be dedicated expressly to the praise, bayaan and worship of the Almighty and He alone. Then why ??

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm

shapur wrote: leads one to wonder as to who we are actually worshipping,....
shapur, obviously you are not abreast of the modern abde bohra religion.

since the last 2 syednas, i.e. from the 51st onwards, abde bohras worship the dai. that's it! thats the bottom line. in his personna you have the prophet, imam, kaaba, and even allah, all rolled into one.

there is no need to wonder. just worship the dai, hold his hand steadfast and jannat is guaranteed to you.

the dai has simplified tauheed, or unity of the supreme deity in himself to make it easy for his followers. why do you need allah, prophets, imams, kaaba and all that utter and unnecessary nonsense? the rest of the muslims have gone astray and become confused with whom to follow, while the bohra dai is marching ahead like the merry pied piper with his community behind him, straight to jannatul firdaus!

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:06 am

Bro AZ,
I have studied "The pied piper" in my school days and if I remember right, the pied piper actually leads the town's poor, unwary RAT population into the sea for good riddance. So why the analogy ??

tanwir23

Unread post by tanwir23 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:16 am

shapur wrote:Bro AZ,
I have studied "The pied piper" in my school days and if I remember right, the pied piper actually leads the town's poor, unwary RAT population into the sea for good riddance. So why the analogy ??
I think u missed the sarcasm in brother AZs statement. This was precisely the point he was trying to convey, the dai is leading his followers to eternal hellfire.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Religions put life in two colors, black and white. This world is full of grays not whites and blacks. People with religious beliefs will not accept anything which is outside their color pattern, black or white.