The New Terror Amil Of Coimbatore.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

The New Terror Amil Of Coimbatore.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:17 pm

The bohras of Coimbatore are now subjected to a very ruthless, arrogant and greedy Amil who happens to be the brother of Shk Shabbir who was killed in Ahmedabad during the late Huzefabhai saab's funeral frenzy. The late Shk Shabbir was considered to be a very polite and courteous amil and was liked by the locals but his brother is just the opposite.

The current Amil is reported to have increased the sabil amount to almost 5 times and is also accused of terrorising the locals into paying a sum of Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 for the dabba scheme, he personally goes to the bohra households door to door for collection and if his demands are not met then he takes the defaulters to task in majlis gatherings and abuses them in a very filthy language.

Inspite of the mass extortion it is reported that the jamat which had surplus funds earlier is now in a deficit

think

Re: The New Terror Amil Of Coimbatore.

Unread post by think » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 pm

There is no such thing as religion over riding morality. As soon as we loose the moral basis we cease to be religious.
This khambati amil is name sake only. He ceases to be a religious leader since he takes no account of the practical problems and concerns of his community . Religion is supposed to solve problems not create them. This Amil like trhe rest of them is there to create problems . He should cease to call himself an Amil . His new title should be Bhatta goonda.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 pm

let us all progressive minded bohras get together and pray that in every moze of every vatan and bilad, there should be a similar tyrant amil who will take extortion and terror to greater and greater heights and crush the hapless and meek abdes underfoot, trampling upon them, even setting his attack dogs upon them to tear the defaulting abdes limb from limb.

i say, let the newly trained graduates of the daras be trained in torture tactics. let the experts from FBI and Mossad be retained as ustaads to teach the toloba al qulliyat ul mumeneen amil trainees in how to extract every last penny from relenting abdes, how to break down their resistance and turn them into quivering jellies, how to wage mental warfare and cook abde bheja fry.

dick cheney, donald rumsfeld and dubbya bush should be made members of the daras boards to lend an air of legal and religious legitimacy to extreme torture tactics.

i propose that this friday afternoon precisely at 1 pm afternoon, all progressive minded bohras should simultaneously pray 2 rakat namaaz (since 2 rakat namaz for extra-curricular activities is now the norm) for terror and torture to increase manifold on all abdes. we will pray this with the ultimate niyyat that may this bring about the beginning of a freedom struggle among timid, weak and cowardly abdes. aameen!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: and is also accused of terrorising the locals into paying a sum of Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 for the dabba scheme, he personally goes to the bohra households door to door for collection
Those who claims that the dabba is free and is ehsan from Aliqader should open their eyes and learn from this incident how kothar is exploiting them. In future this scheme will be proved a profit making and the profit will be extracted as salam from jamats.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:46 am

can people quote how much they are paying for this dabba scheme and what kind of force is applied.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:08 am

Nothing much is going to happen. We have been have been knowing for years regarding the terror of the Pune Amil. But ispite of Pune being a cosmopolitan city all remains the same. The Bohras are very docile by nature and there is this immense fear of dying during baraat and denied a burial with the Bohra rites.
Everything is now based on raza,the kafan,dafan, iddat, teeja and so on.
The awakening should be from within and this can be done with proper religious knowledge and by relaying the lifestyles and habits of the Holy prophet, the Panjatan paak and the earlier dais who rejected the worldly wealth and opted to serve humanity instead.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 am

GM Bhai do not misunderstand but you bringing the news is one thing but how come the dolls from Colombo did not have the guts to raise this issue.

No miracle saviours will help them they need to sort their turf themselves .

If I remember are these not the same community that used to fall head over heals to invite the Zadas and ashara, let them get the warmth the barakat. I agree with AZ the more the abdes suffer the better since they have been so docile that is is an embarrassment to be associated with bohris. Even some native tribes in the amazon have better self respect and rise to defend their dignity and environment. Some actually give up their lives fighting for freedom. Yet we cannot even raise a genuine protest.

But if they want help let them come on this site and we can give them ideas how to sort the Amils and zadas

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am

Abdes of coimbatore if reading this Forum should help the Aamil with the list of all fat sethiyas of town and how much property they own, and what their anual turnover is. once richie rich are targeted every thing will fall in line.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Abdes and amtes should be treated like total slaves, masters should have all the rights on them. Bohras need more and more Amils aka Masters like this Amil. Abdes have lost their self-respect to Kothar and when one looses self-respect, there is nothing else to loose!!

think

Unread post by think » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:36 pm

I think it is a curse from Allah to the bohri's who have faith in the clergy , the zadas and their goondas instead of having faith in the one and only Allah. At every gathering; religious or otherwise that an abde attends he is asked for money under some new scheme. He attends the majlis crying and comes out of the masjid with empty pockets crying. In the u.s. the sunni's shia's, Parsi's ,somali's, ethopians, burmese, chinese, and all other monorities have their own community centers under the non profit all free and clear where they enjoy their social and religious activities. Bohri's have been established in Atlanta since the 1960's but even today the markaz is an office space rented from Mr. hindu Patel. A broken down two bedroom house was pruchased by the goondas of the jamaat at highly inflated price and all the monies collected for the masjid was taken away by every new bhaisaheb that had his posting here.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 pm

it gives me immense happiness that the epidemic of tyrant and terrorist amils is growing:
- pune
- houston
- atlanta
- coimbatore
- surat
- chennai
- malad
- kandivali
-
-
-

brother progressives and reformist sympathisers, please keep on adding to this list if you have more information of terror in specific towns and villages.

also please do not forget the time and date - 1 pm on friday afternoon the 8th of february, when we should all pray 2 rakat namaz with sincere entreaties to allah to INCREASE the torture, extortion, humiliation and oppresion on abdes. aameen!

think

Unread post by think » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 pm

you may also safely add the bhaisaheb of rangoon to this list. one of the zadas recently visited rangoon and started fund collection for masjid project. He is completely oblivious of the apathy of the muslims in Burma(Maynamar)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 am

it gives me immense happiness that the epidemic of tyrant and terrorist amils is growing:
- pune
- houston
- atlanta
- coimbatore
- surat
- chennai
- malad
- kandivali
- rangoon
-
-

brother progressives and reformist sympathisers, please keep on adding to this list if you have more information of terror in specific towns and villages.

also please do not forget the time and date - 1 pm on friday afternoon the 8th of february, when we should all pray 2 rakat namaz with sincere entreaties to allah to INCREASE the torture, extortion, humiliation and oppresion on abdes. aameen!

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:35 am

-Nairobi

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:50 pm

- pune
- houston
- atlanta
- coimbatore
- surat
- chennai
- malad
- kandivali
- rangoon
- nairobi
- mombasa
-
-

also please do not forget the time and date - 1 pm on friday afternoon the 8th of february - when we should all pray 2 rakat namaz with sincere entreaties to allah to INCREASE the torture, extortion, humiliation and oppression on abdes. aameen!

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 pm

The reason all these Amils are out of control is that now they are Dais. May be even dai mutlaq. Because we are told that the original dai mutlaq is sitting in the office of imam e zaman. So his own office is empty and all these amils have made themselves comfortable in dai's office.
Also all the amils and the kothar is acting like a rudderless ship and ten different zadas are giving them directions due to the age/frailty/sickness of the current Dai and issuing a new direction every minute and that is driving the whole community nuts. And this pattern will continue even when the new Dai is in place because nobody wants to give up their power that they have grabbed during these days. People will have to just stand up and grow some spine or put some starch in their spines.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Kaka Akela wrote: Also all the amils and the kothar is acting like a rudderless ship and ten different zadas are giving them directions due to the age/frailty/sickness of the current Dai
kaka akela,

how can you say such naapaak things? don't you know that the dai is ghaib na malik? it does not matter what is his age or what the state of his health is, he sees the unseen and knows everything that an ordinary mortal cannot know. he is also mojiza na saheb. he can see thousands of miles away if any of his abdes/amtes are in trouble. he can also see ke tamari chaddi ma ketla kaana chhe.

the ten or 30 different zad's giving myriad directions are doing so under the divine guidance of mola. what appears to be a rudderless ship is actually a gigantic commercial corporation sailing under its own steam, full speed ahead. the proof is in the income statements. rarely ever has the corporation been so profitable. last year the ROI exceeded 10,000%. can you beat that?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 am

Can anyone please publish the names and contact numbers of these amils and list out atleast one wrongdoing that may have caused heartache to a mumin. I will call him personally and also pass on the numbers to others. But we should be sure of their wrongdoings .

think

Unread post by think » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 pm

are you oblivious of the fact that every amil and his goondas all around the world collect huge sums of money in the disguise of religion but one cannot even think about asking where the money was spent.
individual phone numbers of amils is not rocket science. you can get them too.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 pm

think wrote:are you oblivious of the fact that every amil and his goondas all around the world collect huge sums of money in the disguise of religion but one cannot even think about asking where the money was spent.
individual phone numbers of amils is not rocket science. you can get them too.

Then put them up !

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:12 am

Here is the name of the Amil saheb in Mombasa, Kausarali bhaisaheb Najmuddin and his crime ;
-Oppression towards the common bohra
-forcing our women to wear "rida"
-Forcing more money from the common bohra
-Stealing precious time from parents that could have been spent on their children
-Insulting common bohra in public

I'm sorry, I couldn't find his number as I'm not an Abde.. But since you both share and love the same demigod " Burhanuddin " .. I'm sure, it wouldn't be so hard for you, to get in touch with him and his likes..

Good luck :wink:

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:26 am

-f
orcing our women to wear "rida"
Bhai what is wrong asking bheno to wear rida. Moula's farman is good to show modesty, you think it is good for our mothers and sisters to go out in public showing off their bodies and beauty to non mehram.
I agree there are other problems but there are good things also going
-wearing rida
-having dadhi (sunnate rasul and ahly bait)
-asking people to read namaz and learning more about our dawat
what is wrong with this

think

Unread post by think » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 pm

nothing wrong with religion, it is the bad apples that are ruining our culture and traditions, by inventing new rules and in the name of religion robbing and stealing.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 pm

abde53 wrote:-f
Bhai what is wrong asking bheno to wear rida. Moula's farman is good to show modesty, you think it is good for our mothers and sisters to go out in public showing off their bodies and beauty to non mehram.
-wearing rida
what is wrong with this
Bhai abde53,
There is nothing wrong in wearing rida as long as it is done voluntarily and not forced upon.. I don't know what kind of intention our Moula had, but it wasn't very well thought out..
In india, I understand women need to cover themselves from time to time because of the area they are living in or moving through.. I have this impression that, Indian men are sleazy, dirty talkers and love to eyeball small girls and older women.. But this couldn't be said, the same about African men or westerners in general..
In Africa, bohra women have a different problem.. they have lately become victims of theft and robbery because they are so easy to be identified .. Because of all the pomp and show off by our community, the general pubic, which is veeeeeeeeery poor, seems to have an impression that, those wearing rida, are wealthy people..
In Europe, wearing a rida, one might get some kind of racist comment or get second hand treatment.. 9 months out of a year, you'll hardly see any skin of women unless, your out partying/clubbing.. No one is interested to eyeball, a fat/out of shape women wearing rida..
Most men in general, will respect a woman no matter how she is dressed.. And I'm not talking about the women that are dressed like prostitute and behave like one.. What I'm trying to say is, women should wear rida according to the circumstance and not wear it like a uniform..

And I'm not trying to degrade our women, but in all honesty... Have you ever wondered, why our women are so out of shape in such a young age?? I've hardly meet any bohri, who is genuinely interested or care's about her body.. And the only reason I can come up with, is Rida..
Out of sight, out of mind :wink:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 pm

abde53 wrote:-f
-wearing rida
what is wrong with this
Abde how does bohri rida hide the beauty ? When the face and hair is exposed.

How does the colourful design distract the lookers? And any way the latest designs are skirt tight....?

But if you look at the Arab or iranian hijab that is plain, dull and not attention drawing.

I agree whichever zadi came up with the terrible design and ournslavery means no Bohra lady can change the design radically and we have variety. In shape designs and styles. Any I'd do not mean colours or whatever little creativity the women try to display.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 pm

none of you seem to be getting the point and are touching upon issues which are of no concern to an abde/amte bohra believer.

to be an abde/amte bohra you MUST MUST MUST:

1. conform to the last detail in external appearance by wearing a uniform as specified by the satraps of DEH (dawate hadiyah), which is an STD for men and ridha's for women. these uniforms may be altered from time to time as per the holy farmaane aali's emanating from the palace.
2. attend every gathering at the markaz/masjid when scheduled and in uniform as mentioned in 1. above, irrespective of whether it's a working day, you are ill, how far you live from the masjid/markaz, or even if someone has died in your family.
3. acquiesce to each and every demand for salaams and najwas. penny pinching individuals have no place in an abde society.
4. pray additional 2 rakat namaz's for dai, mansoos, mansoos' mansoos, the dai's zads or for whomever the palace deems it necessary.
5. do purjosh maatam with both hands, yelling, gesticulating, whirling and moving with well-synchronised movements in cohesive groups.
6. get into an emotional frenzy and dissolve into racking sobs and grief whenever the dai's name is mentioned, with copious tears and mournful sounds in generous accompaniment, followed by frantic maatam of 'ya hussain'.
7. lustily sing the national anthems of abde bohras, viz. a. ghanu jeevo, b. sajda tujhe wajib hai and be ready to donate one's khaal for making jooti's for dai as per aforementioned anthem.
8. greet each other with 'kem cho'? and answer in return - 'mola ni dua thi badhu majama chhe'.
9. throw a darees ni majlis bash atleast once in 6 months with fakhir najwa's for dai's hired muscle - the amil
10. invite any palace functionary, whether minor or major, for a zee-aafat at your house and treat them to a lavish 16 course thaal, not omitting the fat covers , of course.
11. bend down deep in sajda not only to dai, but his mansoos, zads and even their toddlers and pre-adolescent and pre-pubescent kids.
12. recount and actively spread the bushra of syedna's mojizas and take mannats in his name so that you too can be a lucky recipient of such miraculous encounters, awake or asleep.
13. attend every moharram picnic arranged by the palace commanders, no matter what the location or cost or time available.
14. follow the dai worldwide on his travels to gain maximum sawab of deedar and imbibing his divine words to purify one's corrupt soul. in effect make one's self akin to the faithful dog fido, loyalty and devotion unquestioned for his master.
15. subscribe generously and enthusiastically to the holy dabba food - faize mawaid burhani - which is infused with miraculous properties which will protect your body and soul from all evil. consume it daily and share it with non-bohras so that they convert to bohra-ism.
16. donate atleast 10 oz gold every year to syedna, so that he can build a zareeh for fatema and complete his divine mission on earth.
17. strive to do atleast one ziyarat to raudat tahera every year and deposit large sums in it's galla.
18. utter salwats on muqaddas syedna and his progeny and celebrate the present dai's birthday with a pomp and gusto higher than the prophet's milad.
19. have no feelings of guilt or bashfulness in falling upon niyaz e hussain and devouring it like wolves, training an eagle eye on the thaal for choice pieces of meats, gurda, kaleji, nalli's etc, just after a long and mournful bout of maatam e hussain, knowing fully well and confidently assured in the belief that hussain heartily approves his loyal maatam-darana-hussain feasting on his gruesome death.
20. last but not the least, very proudly approve their ilah ul ardh and his family's attempts to lighten their sorrow by embarking on elaborate safari's in africa to sacrifice a few wild endangered animals in the name of hussain and his unfortunate brethren. this encouragement by the abdes/amtes improves the hunting prowess of the divine family and reduces their depression on hussain's matryrdom.

if you can meet these criteria, you are a loyal abde/amte. if you are unable to fit into these parameters, you are free to leave, take a hike, jump into a well, commit suicide or whatever, but please do not call yrself a dawoodi abde bohra any longer. either you accept, confirm and obey, but stop whining and wheezing like losers and bugger off.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 pm

I'm guessing, rida was a design meant for women in India from the colors.. Creating our own identity and at the same time, blending with the rest of the population (Indians) and their style of clothing.. But importing this rida to the rest of the world, wasn't the brightest idea..
And to make it even worst, they forced them like they are soon going to do with Saya, kurto and topi in bohra residence area/street.. In Langata, Nairobi.. The children have to wear topi, even while playing.. All male residence of all age must wear topi in the premises/compound..

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Sorry Bro, the rida was not invented in India, this dubious honor goes to Nairobi, Africa. I had read this little gem in a book by the title of "out of Africa" written by a lady by the name of Rashida Ghadiyali (I am not sure of the first name now), the book gives in detail how the dawoodi bohras prospered even with the fitnat of the Jivanjee families and others. Ladies in Nairobi came up with the original design and presented to YN who made some minor changes and asked the ladies to go and make a whole bunch and put one on every bohra lady in Nairobi and that is how the trend started.

But I have heard in the bayaans of the Dai that wear at work what is required or expected but wear rida to run around in your own community but the zealots in the community decided on their own to enforce it everywhere at all times.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:05 pm

You may be right, I was just guessing out of the blue, because I see a similarity between Saree and Rida.. And even if it was invented in Nairobi, it was influenced by Yusuf Najmuddin, who is pure Indian..
And from what I hear, when he arrived in Nairobi in 1976.. The bensaheb's who had come with him, were the one's, who taught the lady's in Nairobi, how to saw rida..

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:07 am

What the mess Nairobians created in 70s is being continued by the British and UAE abdes.... Who as migrants from India....

The middle class abde from India are brainwashed to credit their monetary success to diai's Barakat...rather than Indira Gandhi education revolution or the capitalistic change in Indian industry. Bingo kothar are now lucky beneficiaries of dawate Hadiya !

I would not be surprised if they had SMS in those days they would have said the Gandhi'ss got their advise from Sayedna Saheb ....