Rules of Nuss

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Maqbool

Rules of Nuss

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:08 am

Is their any rules for making Nuss?
Is Nuss made in a hospital room in the presence of 2 persons valid.
At rozat Tahera in the presence of crowd Sayedna bless the mansoos without saying a word is to be taken as Nass!
The Nuss performed at hospital was before the paralyzed attack or after that is know by only two persons present there.
These are the query comes to my mind and hope the knowledgeable persons on this board will put light on this.

lawyer

Re: Rules of Nuss

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:21 am

when zadas can have mobile phones to shoot pic to post on malumaat, specially moiz always has some high definition camera, why no video clips and audio is available of this very important incident?

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:23 am

two members? and even those from the same family ?

I mean what a joke, even shariyah doesnt takes this as a proof of any thing.

if some body will claim DAISHIP, hospital incident wont even count in court.

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:25 am

:idea:

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:05 am

Maqbool wrote:Is their any rules for making Nuss?
At rozat Tahera in the presence of crowd Sayedna bless the mansoos without saying a word is to be taken as Nass!
The Nuss performed at hospital was before the paralyzed attack or after that is know by only two persons present there.
These are the query comes to my mind and hope the knowledgeable persons on this board will put light on this.
Pls check your facts before writing

London Hospital
There were 4 to 5 witness

Rozat Tahera
Aqa Mola (TUS) ye farmayu and since it was not v clear Dr Moiz bs repeated the words in front of thousands of people then he made Mufaddal Mola (TUS) sit next to him

So Pls don't speak any rubbish and spoil the name of the forum because we all are fighting for corruption and wrong doings of certain kotharis and other khidmat guzaar.

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:07 am

KM1 wrote:

London Hospital

Rozat Tahera
Aqa Mola (TUS) ye farmayu and since it was not v clear Dr Moiz bs repeated the words in front of thousands of people then he made Mufaddal Mola (TUS) sit next to him

So Pls don't speak any rubbish and spoil the name of the forum because we all are fighting for corruption and wrong doings of certain kotharis and other khidmat guzaar.
and how do u know what moiz repeated at mumbai was the words of MB?

why every thing happened just after MB lost his speech?

do u have any clear audible audio and video of nass drama?
Last edited by lawyer on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:09 am

MB declared nass on me, but moiz changed his words and averted nuss on mufaddal....

:roll: now prove me wrong if u can.

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:18 am

:idea:

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:37 am

Lawyers
I dont need to prove you wrong yaar you please go in Behindi Bazaar and start shouting your claims people will prove you in all the way :D :D :D

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:45 am

KM1 wrote:Lawyers
I dont need to prove you wrong yaar you please go in Behindi Bazaar and start shouting your claims people will prove you in all the way :D :D :D
so this is the best thing u can do? threating? no proofs no logic with u?

ok in that case even I will keep silent until the time comes, just like my IMAM ALI did : )

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am

lawyer wrote:
KM1 wrote:Lawyers
so this is the best thing u can do? threating? no proofs no logic with u?

ok in that case even I will keep silent until the time comes, just like my IMAM ALI did : )

For somebody to have a name like lawyer, one would expect some semblence of intelligence, but everytime you open your mouth, you utter bullshit.

You on one hand want to compare yourself with Ali Maula and on the other hand want to speak rubbish. Wah bhai wah, keep it up

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:36 am

zinger wrote:
lawyer wrote: so this is the best thing u can do? threating? no proofs no logic with u?

For somebody to have a name like lawyer, one would expect some semblence of intelligence, but everytime you open your mouth, you utter bullshit.

You on one hand want to compare yourself with Ali Maula and on the other hand want to speak rubbish. Wah bhai wah, keep it up
its better to utter bullshiit being a lawyer, then crapping about talking horse being a mansoos :D

now go figure it out lol

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:38 am

I am intelligent enough to make out MB and recent mansoos is cheating mass....

are you? :mrgreen:

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 am

as far as my comparison with Imam Ali is concern,

I believe unless we keep our self in shoes of those great personality we cant learn many important life lessons.

but any ways you wont understand this because u are an abde and not a free human being, so its hard for you to accept or try some thing new.

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 am

if horses can talk 1400 years back, why a qualified lawyer cant be a DAI in 2013? :roll:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:33 pm

KM1 wrote:London Hospital
nuetral
These were his own sons and not any neutral persons, why were Mazun and Mukasir saab not called as witnesses to London while making such an important announcement ?
KM1 wrote:Rozat Tahera

Please get your facts right. The Dai was given the mike and he mistakenly uttered the name "Muhammed" instead of "Mufaddal", he couldnt say anything more and after which his words were totally unaudible. Seeing this, Dr.Moiz snatched the mike and announced that Nuss is conferred on Mufaddal, there was total chaos and the crowd went hysterical and didnt bother to analyze the whole situation.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes, nuss can only be done in form of J'li i.e. in group of public. Nuss-a-khafi i.e. nuss done in private is incomplete and stand no legal ground. Mansoos can only be appointed via nuss-a-J'li.
Invalid.
No

genesis

Unread post by genesis » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:18 am

Bj,
So then are you suggesting that nuss-bandi be done on this nuss ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:45 pm

nuss previously was a divinely inspired process for appointing a successor, but since the last 6 syedna's they have come to mean 'vasectomy', i.e. tubal ligature of the vas deferens, vessels which transport the life-giving sperms to the female protozoa.

in that light, here are my replies to bhai maqbool's queries below in green.

yes, the patients consent is vital. secondly, the patient must be in good health to undergo this procedure.

in fact, nuss must be done in private in a sterile operation theatre, without any non-medical personnel being in attendance.

syedna's powers are of a category which cannot be discussed by ordinary mortals like ourselves. he can perform nuss in public with thousands of unclean abdes around, none of whom were sterilised. the proof is that his mansoos has not suffered any ill-effects from the procedure. he has had no outward symptoms of any infections or manifestations of any abnormalities.

if syedna was not of sound mind and in a very weak and vegetative state, then its unethical and unacceptable medically to perform nuss.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:58 pm

:D :lol: AZ...how do you expect someone to respond when you post suc vasectomy ideas

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:18 am

KM1 wrote:

London Hospital

Rozat Tahera

Thank you Lawyer, GM and BJ.

Dear KM1
You says there were 4 to 5 witness it means you are not sure. There were only 2 persons when the bohra world received first message.
You your self confirms that Aqa Mola (TUS) ye farmayu and since it was not v clear Dr Moiz bs repeated the words in front of thousands of people then he made Mufaddal Mola (TUS) sit next to him. This clears that there is some elements of suspicious .
I have asked for the guide lines to perform nuss but I think you do not have any knowledge about this and as always following without any confirmation.
Please rise from your preoccupied belief and think what will happened if you will start following a wrong person as die. And also give a thought who is speaking rubbish!

If you have any concrete proof please submit here so that many others will not be carried away. hope you understand.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:58 am

Mubarak a.k.a. Doctor a.k.a Badrijanab (LA)
badrijanab wrote:
Yes, nuss can only be done in form of J'li i.e. in group of public. Nuss-a-khafi i.e. nuss done in private is incomplete and stand no legal ground. Mansoos can only be appointed via nuss-a-J'li.
Kamzarf Munafiq. You talk Nonsense and utter crap, just as your moron Ustad Ahmak did.
1. You are first and foremost not a Muslim. Because by denying Nuss-e-Khafi's legitimacy you are denying the right of Habil (AS), son of Adam (AS) who was not publicly declared successor by Adam (AS) via Nuss-e-Jali. Does this mean that Habil (AS) was not a rightful successor to Adam(AS)? Now, if Habil(AS) was not rightful successor, because no Nass-e-Jali was done on him by Adam(AS)(do you have any records proving Nass-e-Jali for Habil(AS)), why do you say that Qabil tried to usurp the right of Habil(AS)?
2. You are not an Ismaili Shia. Because by denying Nuss-e-Kahfi's legitimacy you are questioning the rightful Imamat of the 3 Mastureen Aimmat. Do you have records of the Nass-e-Jali performed for the 3 Mastureen Aimmat?
3. You are not a Shia Ismaili Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohra. Because you are denying the Imamat of Imamuzzaman, since after 21st Imam, all Aimmat Tahereen in the progeny of Imam Tayyeb(AS) upto Imamut Tayyeb ul Asr are being appointed one after another, in permanent continuity, in private through Nass-e-Khafi. Where is the public Nuss for all these cases penned in the history books that you have in your possession? Can you provide the historic details of the events of Nass-e-Jali for 22nd Imam, or 25th Imam or so on.
badrijanab wrote:
Invalid.
Produce valid Islamic/Fatimi literature to support your claim. You munafiq, the universe does not work on your whims and fancies. There are rules and laws that label things as Valid and Invalid. Just because some peabrained imbicile like you says something invalid or valid, does not make it one.
badrijanab wrote:
No
The Nuss was already proclaimed by the Sayedna in the presence of the witnesses which is on record. And all DBs heard the Nass proclamation in public, clearly and unambiguosly. If you and your kind are deaf it is your problem, get yourselves treated. Period.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Progticide (LA),

In Dawat-a-zul asheera nuss-a-khafi was done by Mohammed s.a.w.w. over Ali a.s. and on several occassions similar was done. However immediately before 18-Zilhijj-10 Allah messaged Mohammed s.a.w.w. if nuss-a-jli not done then whole exercise of prophet will go in vain. Should nuss-a-khafi was sufficient then why Allah messaged above? So nuss-a-khafi was insufficient that is why nuss-a-jli was required. Hence proved, without nuss-a-jli authority cannot be transferred.

Prove if Adam has not done nuss-a-jli?

In Zuhoor nuss is declared publically and in satr in the presence of missionaries - same for three mastooreen Imam and others.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:18 pm

However immediately before 18-Zilhijj-10 Allah messaged Mohammed s.a.w.w. if nuss-a-jli not done then whole exercise of prophet will go in vain.
Looks like Dan Brown has been writing shia books during his free time. :wink:

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 am

badrijanab wrote:Hence proved, without nuss-a-jli authority cannot be transferred.
Mubarak a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Badrijanab (LA),
So then there is no issue to discuss altogether.

The Nuss-e-jali was performed in the presence of thousands of DBs in Raudat Tahera and viewed Live by a million DBs across the globe. The Nuss was loud, clear, unambiguous and pristine, the site of which is now enshrined in the hearts of all DBs to cherish for generations.

Long Live Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (TUS) and Long Live His Mansoos Syedi Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS)

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:07 am

progticide wrote:
badrijanab wrote:Hence proved, without nuss-a-jli authority cannot be transferred.

The Nuss-e-jali was performed in the presence of thousands of DBs in Raudat Tahera and viewed Live by a million DBs across the globe. The Nuss was loud, clear, unambiguous and pristine, the site of which is now enshrined in the hearts of all DBs to cherish for generations.

Long Live Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (TUS) and Long Live His Mansoos Syedi Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS)
But that declaration at Rozat was by Dr. Moiz and Sayedna has said some thing like Mohammed as per Gulam Mohammed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one has so far given any reference from the book of dawat about nuss rule. Is there any rules for nuss?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:10 am

progticide wrote:

[/color]Dear progticide.
You keep on giving proofs of nass ,etc.
WHY DONT YOU GIVE PROOF THAT IT IS ALLOWED IN ISLAM FOR THE DAI TO EARN AND LIVE OFF INCOME GAINED FROM THE SALE OF ALCOHOL AND RENT RECIVED FROM WINE SHOPS.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 am

Maqbool wrote:
progticide wrote: Mubarak a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Badrijanab (LA),

But that declaration at Rozat was by Dr. Moiz and Sayedna has said some thing like Mohammed as per Gulam Mohammed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one has so far given any reference from the book of dawat about nuss rule. Is there any rules for nuss?
Not only GM, but every Bohra had heard in live relay that Syedna was not even able to say even a sentence and was able to only say in a very blurred voice that Nass has been done on Bhai Burhanuddin and then Moiz corrected him that its Bhai mufaddal.

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm

progticide wrote:

Salaam brother,

can u please guide me where can I find that loud,clear,unambiguous and pristine audio clip of syedna voice, when he declared nass on Mufaddal?

sorry I went to bathroom and I think I have missed that important announcement in live relay...what I hear was syedna rambling some thing inaudible and then moiz snatched mike and spoke some thing from paper, which is possible not the words of syedna I guess. :roll:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 am

Rocksolid wrote:
progticide wrote:

Salaam brother,

can u please guide me where can I find that loud,clear,unambiguous and pristine audio clip of syedna voice, when he declared nass on Mufaddal?

sorry I went to bathroom and I think I have missed that important announcement in live relay...what I hear was syedna rambling some thing inaudible and then moiz snatched mike and spoke some thing from paper, which is possible not the words of syedna I guess. :roll:
rocky, of course this audio clip is available. make a trip to saifee mahal and visit the supermarket on its ground floor. its entrance is at the back. they have plenty of copies available for a nominal najwa of 5,52,352 rs. you have to first obtain raza from idris or his diwan on producing the safai chitthi from your jamaat. if you have the time and the mood strikes you (with plenty of ready moolah in your pockets) you can buy a mulla or shaikh title from this shop. you can further accessorise your proud purchase by adding on a ceremonial nkd or mkd, pagree's, feta's, gold and diamond buttons for your kurta, exquisite ridhas, brooches and other such deeni abde/amte paraphernalia.

what the heck, if you are willing to throw enough money around and can pull up outside the pearly, gold-plated gates of saifee palace in a brand new rolls royce, wearing a gold brocade embroidered std, you may be even able to buy a comely, buxom and nubile zaadi if her father sees fit, and get your nikah performed by the horse whisperer kaderbhai!

so in effect your trip could enlighten you on the nuss, get you a coveted title with 2 valves added and a 'royal' life partner.