Rules of Nuss

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humanbeing

Re: Rules of Nuss

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:30 am

Asking for a NUSS audio/video is raising suspicion and alarm in minds of these Kothari pimps. One who asks for it, must clearly convince these cowards, that no harm will be done to their system.

These Kothari live in insecurity and fear, any uncomfortable question, information, accounts asked for and they will start dancing in disgust, beat around the bush and bark from the rooftop lies, such as “clear and ambiguous” proclamation. With loud power of money and influence, these thugs can announce anything.

Morever, proof of such an important event such as “NUSS” shall be clearly and readily available to Bohras, so shud be text of Misaak.

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:42 am

it seems after my post, progticide again went into under ground laboratory of saifi mahal to bring some more fake evidences of NUSS :roll:

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 am

believe me if these idiots had any clear proof of NUSS they would play it in mosque after every fard namaaz, to keep reminding bohras how they shud remain faithful to this new clown :p

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:58 am

if some body have that raudat tahera video, please upload it on you tube, let the world decide how clear and audible nass was.......

I am sure brother ghulam Muhammed can manage that clip....

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 am

Rocksolid wrote:if some body have that raudat tahera video, please upload it on you tube, let the world decide how clear and audible nass was.......

I am sure brother ghulam Muhammed can manage that clip....
You will never get this opportunity. All this clips are gone and will never be put again for DBs. Only if some one inside claims a daiship and go to court, then only the court can force them to produce.

I am pasting here the news appeared in TNN online news, on June 7 2011. See the bold words which says everything.

Syedna suffers stroke, names son successor
TNN Jun 7, 2011, 02.23am IST

MUMBAI: Syedna Dr Mohammed Burhanuddin, who is undergoing treatment in London after he suffered a stroke on Friday night, appointed his second son, Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin, as his successor and the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra community.
"The one million-strong Dawoodi Bohra community is worried about the Syedna's health but at the same time, we are glad about the appointment of his successor, who is also his son," said a source in the headquarters of the Dawoodi Bohras in Mumbai.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:05 am

Did they show you the video of the Sistine Chapel where popes election took place when he was newly elected

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:38 am

KM1 wrote:Did they show you the video of the Sistine Chapel where popes election took place when he was newly elected
KM1 bhai aka Zinger Bhai
I am not catholic or christian so I do not care what they do.On the other hand there was no NUSS going on but it was an election. There were 115 cardinals present all in good health while Syedna was in hospital and only two of his sons and son in law was present.
KM1 Bhai or Zinger Bhai please think before you write

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:55 am

abde53 wrote:
KM1 wrote:Did they show you the video of the Sistine Chapel where popes election took place when he was newly elected
KM1 bhai aka Zinger Bhai
I am not catholic or christian so I do not care what they do.On the other hand there was no NUSS going on but it was an election. There were 115 cardinals present all in good health while Syedna was in hospital and only two of his sons and son in law was present.
finally abdes are thinking, Alhumdolillah

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 am

Rocksolid wrote:
abde53 wrote: KM1 bhai aka Zinger Bhai
finally abdes are thinking, Alhumdolillah
KM1 and doubters should read up on this

Rules of papel election
Papal conclave
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_conclave

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Maqbool wrote:
I am pasting here the news appeared in TNN online news, on June 7 2011. See the bold words which says everything.
Syedna suffers stroke, names son successor
TNN Jun 7, 2011, 02.23am IST

MUMBAI: Syedna Dr Mohammed Burhanuddin, after he suffered a stroke on Friday night, appointed his second son, Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin, as his successor and the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra community.
what beggars belief is that syedna who was 97 last year, did nass on kaderbhai AFTER SUFFERING A STROKE! usually a person who suffers a stroke cannot speak for atleast a few days, but if it is a man in his late 90's who is already very weak and infirm and suffering from dementia and alzheimer's, he would not be able to make any such declaration at all.

i do believe that this whole business of declaring muffy as the mansoos was very cleverly manipulated. the goons found the perfect opportunity to spring their dastardly plan when a) syedna was in london, with no maazoon and mukasir around, b) he was in a coma, c) when he was brought to his father's grave in mumbai and after given a well-rehearsed speech to utter, he fumbled as was bound to happen, and moiz took over quickly and ostensibly 'repeated' the words of a completely confused syedna to the public in moiz's own words.

i am not surprised that many members are asking for the video clip of this entire business. but let me add that as far as the reformists are concerned, these internal skullduggeries or politics of the kothar bandits are of no relevance. whoever the despot in office, the demands for reform remain the same. if the brigands are fighting among themselves, fine, but they will close ranks eventually so as not to lose their lucrative business of looting an unsuspecting community and enriching themselves.

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

progticide went in purdah? :shock:

any chance he will return in next 1000 years? :roll:

ps- I know he wont come out of purdah now, he knows more he opens his mouth, more he will drag his master muffy in pile of shiit ROFL :mrgreen:

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:59 pm

election is best way to elect next khalifah of DB's :wink:

let the fittest and qualified rule....

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:15 am

Oh you are comparing the Pop with Sayedna. Then please consider the steps taken by Pop because of his health.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 am

abde53 wrote:
KM1 bhai aka Zinger Bhai

abde53 bhai, mein mustafa nalwalla hoon, km1 nahi. bhool gaye kya app :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 am

abde53 wrote:
KM1 bhai aka Zinger Bhai

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 am

zinger wrote:
abde53 wrote: KM1 bhai aka Zinger Bhai

who ever idiot u are, do not derail thread with your moronic posts....

ps - ADMIN please delete few posts here, which are off topic, they are meant to distract people from real point of this thread.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:20 am

Speaking of moronic, have you ever read what you write?

you think your discussions are even worth diverting or what? think again

and by the way idiot, i came in only because my name was taken

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 am

This issue of NUSS EVIDENCE shall be discussed.

Kothari Agents must speak up, why has there been no relay of NUSS PROCLAMATION since the event, whereas some random old video of sayedna is played at every majlis and gathering.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Religious texts should not be used as law books. The Quran lays down certain moral principles for us which should be the foundation for our laws. These moral principles are justice, fairness, equality, rationality and compassion. Our laws must be framed by contemporary jurists, written in lucid 21st century language, enacted by elected legislators and be in conformity with basic Quranic principles.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:32 am

ps - ADMIN please delete few posts here, which are off topic, they are meant to distract people from real point of this thread.[/quote]

So now are you the super Admin :x

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:42 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Our laws must be framed by contemporary jurists, written in lucid 21st century language, enacted by elected legislators and be in conformity with basic Quranic principles.

1. Consult all the contemporary jurists that you can and translate this smallest Ayat of the Holy Quran in a lucid 21st century language with unanimous approval from all Schools of Islam about its interpretation and message.

Surah Baqarah, Ayat 1 [Holy Quran 2:1]

2. When you have achieved this, we shall move to the next smallest Ayat of the Holy Quran. Repeat step No. 1 above for the next Ayat and so on until we have reached either the end of our lives or the end of the list of Ayats of the Holy Quran.

Dont worry, your efforts, even a whole lifetime of efforts would not be wasted, be assured. One day when the UmmateMohammedi finally agrees upon the translation, interpretation and message of all the Ayah of Holy Quran, the entire Ummah would be united as one, and your name will be taken with reverence. There would be a single global Muslim body, a Muslim parliament, a Muslim constitution, a Muslim Leader. Imagine what a noble cause this is.

So stop wasting your time on this forum and start immediately. You have already wasted a lot of your time and age. We shall discuss the next Ayat when you come back on the above with approval from all the schools of Islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 am

Actually, there was a time when all the ummah agreed on the meanings of the Ayah. It was actually the dawn of the hidden Imams and fake Dais that led to the differences to fool idiots like progticide and Adam!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:51 pm

As far as Ummah is concern I doubt if we can get them all to agree on anything. Ummah will consist of individuals with their own group of followers and their own ego. Their own leadership could be at stake. We have the book to guide us. It should provide answers without the need for distractions. We also were taught of simple living by the Messenger. Why bother with all this man made rules of Nuss and the whole business of Dai. We are at the stage where religion is run by selfish and materialistic people who run schemes of robbing the masses from the places of worship. Ghaib Imam is more like ghaib wallet.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Amerul Mumeneen Moulana Ali said to Moulana Kumail ,
Kumayl says that after this brief dissertation, Amerul Mumeneen Moulana Ali (SA) pointed towards his chest and said, "Look Kumayl! Here I hold stores and treasures of knowledge. I wish I could find somebody to share it with me. Yes, I found a few, but one of them, though quite intelligent, was untrustworthy, he would sell his salvation to get hold of the world and its pleasures, he would make religion a pretence to grasp worldly power and wealth, he would make this Blessing of Allah (knowledge) serve him to get supremacy and control over friends of Allah and he would through knowledge exploit and suppress other human beings.

Isn't this is what is happening in our religion today!!!!!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Mubarak had mentioned something regarding Nuss on some other thread which is as follows :-

Sheikh Sadik Ali Sahib:
• Dai Zoeb pehla ne chhe Badruddin khatim
• Nuss vager che Dai but’on barabar, mat sir nit u phod mitti na devta per – this verse was written on 47th stanza, 23 stanzas were written left hand side and 23 stanzas were written on the right hand side and below that was written that 47th stanza – nuss vager che… The inference is quite clear: 23 Dai in Yemen and 23 in Hindustan and after that from 47 onward all ‘nuss vager’.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 25&p=56753

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 pm

there are many who believe that the reason why the dai's from the 46th onwards have strayed more and more away from islam, our deen and even principles of humanity and ethics and have absorbed themselves in accumulating wealth, material gains and worldly titles and fame, pursuing glamour, pomp and show, finally mutating into an evil cult, is because the occupiers of this office have usurped the position without legitimate nass and are impostors, charlatans and fraudsters. in fact some people i know actually claim that from the 46th onwards, the line of dai's are the tools of satan himself!