How To Tame The "Monster" Kothar.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Many members on this forum have suggested various means and actions to tame the Kothar Monster and almost everyone is of the opinion that the lifeline of kothar i.e. “Money Flow” should be cut off by all means. It is a herculean task as kothar has used every possible tactic with due success to ensure that they are well fed by all means whether it be emotional blackmail, extortion or societal pressures. It is easy to suggest that bohras should stop paying them but practically it is very difficult for the average bohras who are timid, emotionally attached to their families and have very little knowledge about Islam as truly laid down in various texts. Bohras have been so systematically ghetoised by kothar that they refuse to think or act beyond their tiny pond and any action which could lead to they being disconnected from their peers and family frightens them no end. They don’t realise that they are answerable to Allah (swt) alone and these worldly leaders who make fanciful and stupid claims of taking them to Jannat are themselves answerable to Him and have NO authority to promise something which is only Allah’s domain.

Without elaborating more on the average bohra’s direct confrontation with kothar which is a distant dream it is better if we explore alternate methods. According to me, we must make full use of the advance communication technology and EXPOSE kothar in every possible way. This forum is one such medium which is doing its job well but it is not enough. We have to interact with each and every family, if not in person then via emails. There are voluminous material available on this forum, many of which are unheard by an average bohra and those articles should be mailed to every bohra household which could open their eyes and a possible unrest could surface in times to come.

The best medium which could be used and which could be the most effective is the MEDIA. This is a medium which is responsible for exposing leaders who were once perceived to be unconquerable but the media expose resulted in many uprisings across the globe which was once unthinkable of. Although kothar has managed to buy some of them but there are still many TV channels which would welcome such expose and also arrange hot debates on their channels. We may not succeed in totally stopping the money flow but the exposure of their misdeeds to the world would definitely frighten them and create panic in saifee/badri mahal. People who feel that this could be ineffective should look at the various exposes of the mighty politicians like Sharad Pawar, A.Raja, Suresh Kalmadi, Narendra Modi etc., and the resultant impact it had on the publice psyche. Although Sharad Pawar was not booked for hoarding enormous wealth but people in Maharashtra especially Pune have realised his indirect ownership of vast tracts of land in Pune and elsewhere in Maharashtra. The Rs.40,000 plus crore of irrigation scam in Maharashtra in which senior NCP leaders were alleged to have been involved is the talk of the town even though no one was booked. Who could have imagined that the mighty Gandhi family could be dragged for their misconduct until the media exposed the Gandhi son-in-law Robert Vadra and his alleged links with Delhi’s top builders. Who could have thought that a politician of the rank of a Central I&B Minister could be jailed until A.Raja was booked for the 2 lac crore telecom scam. Who could have imagined that the daughter of a 4 time Chief Minister and an ally of the ruling party could be jailed until Kanimozi, the daughter of Karunanidhi was jailed due to the media exposure. Who could have also imagined that the bloody massacre of thousands of innocent muslims could be so well exposed and the mighty Modi could have sleepless nights until the television media exposed the 2002 Gujarat Genocide and channels like Tehelka managed to get TV footages of the murderers like Babu Bajrangi, Maya Kodnani, Jayesh Patel and many others through various sting operations which resulted in the convictions of Modi’s ministerial candidates Maya Kodnani and his right hand man Amit Shah alongwith the RSS led Bajrang Dal’s strongman Babu Bajrangi. Modi’s various fake encounters like the Sohrabudin murder case too were brought to light and senior police officers jailed.

Hence, in a nutshell when these high and mighty people could be exposed and many of them even convicted then why cant the same apply to Kothar ? They are not more powerful then these seasoned politicians. So why not members who have some contacts in media persuade them to conduct a detailed investigation and sting operations which could nail Kothar. Just rolling a TV camera inside saifee mahal could open a can of worms. Even the SBUT project which according to kothar is estimated to be worth around Rs.3000 crores only could be further investigated, even a layman can realise its worth as it involves almost 250 plus buildings spread over an area of 16.5 acres in the heart of Mumbai where the market rate is anywhere around Rs.25,000/- per sq ft for an apartment. One can imagine the financial jugglery involved in projects like these. No matter how clever a crook is but he always leaves behind him a trail which if properly followed could nail him. Even a thorough tracking of Kothar’s funds channelised via various banks, Indian as well as foreign could provide substantial evidence against them.

In todays times “Haq Chheen ne se milta hai, maangne se nahi”.

Kaka Akela

Re: How To Tame The "Monster" Kothar.

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 am

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:In todays times “Haq Chheen ne se milta hai, maangne se nahi”.
"Baap na maari mendki, aur beta tirandaaz"

GM, hope you understand this couplet.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 am

progticide wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:In todays times “Haq Chheen ne se milta hai, maangne se nahi”.

no one can understand except your most superior intellect.

btw, that mendki which bro gm killed, was you! we recited at your mayyat ""INNA LID DAI E, WA INNA DAI E RAJEUN".

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:32 am

How To Tame The "Monster" Kothar?
Khalil Jibran had answered this question when he said, “If you want to dethrone a tyrant ruler just unseat him from his subjects’ hearts, he would be dethrone on his own.” Kothar is like a roof supported by zadas and Amils. Knock down the pillars and the roof will fall automatically. The real enemies of community and Dawat are these zadas and Amils. They thrive on your money and slavery and do nothing for the community.
Discard them and have absolutely no respect for them in your hearts. How can you love your enemy and hate your own blood relations and friends?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 am

progticide wrote:

Where is the progenitor of this thread? :mrgreen:

What happened GM? Formulating new schemes for "Haq Chheen ne ke liye"? Or is it that your pop read my post and gave you a nice pasting? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:36 am

For his personal needs, Imam Ali (a.s) worked in his spare time. He never used the state funds for himself or his family. Though Imam Ali (a.s) was the religious and temporal head of the Islamic State, his simple house in Kufa is a witness of his simple way of life. During that time, Mu’awiya had occupied his grand Syrian palace, well-known for its revelry, pomp and Grandeur. History records the fact that Imam Ali (a.s) ate simple food, wore ordinary clothes that often contained patches sewn together. History also records that Imam Ali (a.s) chose to mend his own shoes. It is ironic that kothar gives examples and sermons of greatness of Imam Ali and they themselves live like Mu'awiya. As Insaf Bhai rightly stated that kothar can only come down to its knees with exposing its so called Shahzadas & Amils . Expose the Amils of Dubai , sharjah , Pune , surat and many more .

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm

progticide wrote:Where is the progenitor of this thread?

What happened GM? Formulating new schemes for "Haq Chheen ne ke liye"? Or is it that your pop read my post and gave you a nice pasting?
progticide wrote: "Baap na maari mendki, aur beta tirandaaz"

Where is the progenitor of this thread? :mrgreen:

What happened GM? Formulating new schemes for "Haq Chheen ne ke liye"? Or is it that your pop read my post and gave you a nice pasting? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually your quotes are nothing but laughable and smell of sheer hair splitting frustrations which you cannot vent out in any of your master's site. Hence I sometimes want to give you mental satisfaction of being victorious, a feeling which is alien to foot licking slaves like you. Moreover if you are hammered beyond repair (which is a child's play) then you will stop visiting this forum and we will miss the sheer thrill you provide with your senseless debates which are never point to point as you always pick and choose non relevant points of a post and deliberately omit the crux of an article !!

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:14 am

Progticide -

All of you posts on this forum are completely unrelated to the subject at hand. All of your moronic posts simply suggest that you have no rational argument to the endless list of abuses carried out by your clergy. It's fairly obvious to me, at least, that you are a completely incompetent imbecile and a failure of a person. If you don't have any logical arguments to offer (which you don't, because nobody possibly find anything right with your profiteering organization), then I suggest you leave this forum and go pay some more exorbitant vajebat offerings.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:53 am

Yawning,

I guess it's time to sleep again.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 am

nietzsche and others,

the best way to deal with vermin like progticide is to ignore them. his whole childish game is to come here and heckle and write outrageous posts in order to provoke violent outbursts from members.

he does not matter and should not be given the importance he craves and feeds on. he is an irrelevant creature, do not even bother to acknowledge his existence, but if he starts getting abusive and vulgar, report him to admin. he is a hair's breadth away from being banned anyways.

the only reason we need demented and jaahil fanatics like him on this forum is that he does a beautiful job of representing the tyranny, immorality and vulgarity of his masters. we can hold idiots like him high-up, as he is the perfect showpiece of what a kothari goonda looks like.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 am

progticide wrote:Yawning,

I guess it's time to sleep again.
Bhai Progticide
Seems like you have a very bad habit of sleeping all the time. That is not good if Aaamil saheb finds out that you sleep during Moula TUS waiz you will be baraated.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:58 am

Cut the money supply, they will turn onto each other !! Looks like that is whats happening !!
Tame the Amil of your locality ! that would be enough.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Prog,

Why do you say 'it is time to sleep AGIAN'?? You have been SLEEPING all along, you were never awake!! :o

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Mola must be giving a sermon, thats why progi is sleeping.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:00 am

The title of this thread indicates as if we the power to tame the Kothar!!!!????

The best we can do is to keep doing what we are doing, which is making people making aware of what is going on, one soul at a time and providing the freedom even to people like Progticide to come here and fart.

In our effort to topple the Kothat we have to remember the Prayer of Serenity, which goes like this:

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr

We can not tame, however we can disobey, ignore or fight or disconnect ourselves and find solace somewhere else and leave upto Allah to catch up with Kothar.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm

This is the quote from the movie, Pulp Fiction. The actual scripture is different.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Here is the promise God made in Ezekiel (25:17).

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Any foundation of a religion is funding period. Cut the funding, cut the crap period. No one has died from "not donating" to the religion.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 am

been saying it all along. cut the funding. people should realize that the charity they give is not charity to help the poor and needy but this money is a forced gift to the clergy. They enjoy this gift. I have known people who cannot afford a cell phone for their kids but are giving away big money to the local amil, just for one and one reason only. they are scared. How can one free these people from the bondage of fear?