Miracle Girl

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
Aymelek

Miracle Girl

Unread post by Aymelek » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:00 am

Miracles do happen, it can happen anywhere and with anybody

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-article- ... todayevent

asad

Re: Miracle Girl

Unread post by asad » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:46 am

I am sure Bohras would have credited Syedna if the girl was born into bohra house house.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 am

Frankly, It’s a publicity stunt.

I may not be a psychological expert, but it sounds all over the top story.

A similar to the one in India, where girl used to get tears of blood and bleed from the head, later on an investigation was done and it was found to be fake.

Mind reading psychic skills and stuff, duhh !! this is how religious ponga pundits spread their stories of supernatural communication and elevated spiritual status blah blah blah !!

Now tell me forum readers, how many of you believe these story ?

If yes ! then why not believe telepathic psychic skills of “Maulas” ?

TBG

Unread post by TBG » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:43 am

Dear Human Being,
AoA,
I know the family personally and this is a true story. The mother of the girl is my wife's childhood friend. What happened is nothing short of miracle, given that every doctor in the hospital except one had refused to take the case given there absolutely no hope.

the lesson therefore is, the greatest planner of them all Allah (swt) and only He knows whats to become, therefore never lose hope.

w salams

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 am

Dear TBG

Thanks for the response. Its difficult for me to believe in such stories. I m not able to express my self clearly. But I feel such stories of miracle spread superstition and stuff.

I respect the bond that a mother and child has, not only this autistic case but in general. Any mother understands what child needs or wants to say. We see this phenomenon in our day to day lives, even new born child with developing senses recognize his/her mother by sight, smell, hear or touch.

Parents understand child’s thought process and way of thinking by intuitions, emotional connect, upbringing, familiarity etc. This I feel is a common phenomena or we can say a miracle that happens to everyone may be some just don’t realize or respect it.

I have seen and observed austistic children, I used to visit a beautiful centre for special children in Wanworie, Salunke Vihar road, Pune. Came across some autistic children who had really good mathematical, visual reasoning skills, that amazed me. There are scientific reasons which we are too busy to explore or understand in our rushed lives.

For me, the systematic, scientific, reasoned creation of life and functioning of everythin is a biggest miracle of god that we experience. Highlighting some of them to be the only miracle and then elevating them to be special then others and then creating a whole aura of being supernatural and spiritually superior due to such so and so ability is root of the superstitions leading to whole lot of other problems.

Nandana could surely understand what her mom is wanting to say, but 100 % accuracy and consistency each and every time, and other few examples of telepathy is undigestable. For now this story sounds very inspiring and heart touching, but if we give more air to it, it will open doors to other ideas, specially religious ponga pundits will sit up and start claiming such miracles for themselves citing these cases or even include such people in their schemes.

How about Muffy Maula’s mojiza of being omniscient, omnipresent and telepathy after life ?

Just expressing my opinion for a healthy discussion.

TBG

Unread post by TBG » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Dear HB,
I respect your point of view. I was mere stating what i knew personally. The world we live is full of fake propaganda, and stories/news that are not true and so its important to highlight what is.
Miracles to me is anything that is out of the ordinary. This case in particular is inspiring because something like happens in one in millions. All my friend's children were born without complication and none of them had any concerns with survival unlike this case.
The reason to highlight stories only which are true is to further our belief in one Allah (swt) and that anything is possible. What He wills will happen and what He doesnot will can never no matter how hard we try.
As far as Maula is concerned it is unfortunately one of the biggest hoax of our times. Hundreds of thousand deluded and brain washed and subjugated. There is no power, no principle and to a certain extent flirting with the boundaries of shirk so it is better to not say too much.