" We need only Wealthy Muminin " MONEY AND ONLY MONEY

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
KhalifatulRahman

Re: " We need only Wealthy Muminin " MONEY AND ONLY MONEY

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 am

wakeup wrote:mnoorani,
Fear God. that's all i can say.

Mumin_db,

okay sure.

May God bless all this creatures.
yes that is my point, MB shud have, and now Bhai Muffy shud fear ALLAH SUBHANU.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:23 am

wakeup wrote:Al Zulfiqar,

sorry for that. but i hope you got my message....
bhai wakeup,

you dont have to apologise for anything at all. why should you say sorry for having such blind faith in mola? let the dogs bark as they tend to do. sometimes they bark very loudly and in sublime unison because they too have their own amil who conducts them in a masterful fashion, a la' the maestro of the los angeles philarmonic.

your message is loud and clear. in fact its a wakeup call for those who would needlessly detract you from your faith and devotion in mola. these are the same disgruntled people who would prevent mola and his divine family from their avarice, these are the same faithless folks who would sacrifice the divine qasre aali at the altar of islam. pay no attention to them. please continue on your own siratul mustaqeem for the sinners know not what they do. what do they know of islam, its founders, of ali and the imams? they are still searching for the rightful imamuzzaman, when the haq na saheb has already donned his holy mantle.

respected brother wakeup, you have done your duty conveying your profound message. you came, you saw and you delivered, just like every prophet performed their divine duties and then departed this mortal world. you have completed your god-ordained task and it only behoves you now to take your mission elsewhere where many more godless souls exist. pray do not tarry, but make haste to carry, your proselytisation and conversion activities where others deserve it. your sublime work here is over.

thanks a million again!

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:46 am

that is not so. open your eyes to the truth. how can so many mumineen all over the world be unhappy with their jamaat committees . fingers would be pointed to the head and his goonda jamaats .

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:50 pm

zufi qulfi is a two sided sword. do not listen to him. keep coming here ,maybe you will have the sawab of turning right into wrong or wrong into right.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:38 pm

mumin_DB wrote:Yazid was against Imam Hussain then - and these Yazeedis are against His Dai today - do you find any difference ??
Narendra Modi, the living Yazid is a butcher of muslims and this Dai felicitates him in a Masjid and gives him a cheque of more then Rs.One crore.......... Do you find any similarity ??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Bro wakeup,

It seems you are awed and flabbergasted by a couple of Dai's mojizas and your faith hinges more on these mojizas rather then the true Islam. If you wish, then I can provide you an encyclopedia of mojizas/chamatkars performed by Hindus, Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Bahais, Aga khanis, Sufis etc etc. Even the late curly haired Sathya Sai baba who had amassed wealth to the tune of Rs.40,000 crores had performed countless mojizas, so did Asaram Bapu, Nirmala devi, Nirmal Baba and other CON BABAS.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:30 pm

think,

surely you can understand the meaning of "tongue-in-cheek"?

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm

most certainly, know exactly your modus operndi

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
mumin_DB wrote:Yazid was against Imam Hussain then - and these Yazeedis are against His Dai today - do you find any difference ??
Narendra Modi, the living Yazid is a butcher of muslims and this Dai felicitates him in a Masjid and gives him a cheque of more then Rs.One crore.......... Do you find any similarity ??
[/color]

"Birds of a feather flock together".

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Modi is Hujjat, he will save Momins from Muslims .........

tanwir23

Unread post by tanwir23 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:20 am

Biradar wrote:I agree with the Kothar and Shehzadas: they should ask for even more money. If you can't pay up, you should suffer the consequences. See, money is the most precious thing in an ordinary person's life. So, sacrificing it for our Beloved Mola (TUS) and His Beloved Mansoos (TUS) is a sign that you love Them a lot. In fact, now that you get free food you should just keep enough of your income for your rent or house expenses. Everything else should be given to Beloved Mola (TUS) and His Beloved Mansoos (TUS).

Beloved Aali Qadar Mansoos Mola (TUS) said he will take care of you if you loose your job in attending vaeez. So do not worry about money. Just give all you have to Him. He will take care of you. Don't you have faith in Him? Ebrahim Nabi was ready to sacrifice even his son on Allah. Can't you sacrifice a little bit of money? Shame on you.

Don't worry, Beloved Aali Qadar Mansoos Mola (TUS) is very forgiving: just give more money and your place in heaven will be reserved with the best looking hoories. Start writing cheques now.
I have one question for you? Why not ask your beloved Mola and his mansoos to sacrifice their property for the ordinary bohris. After all the previous Dais used to live in penury.

tanwir23

Unread post by tanwir23 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:31 am

[quote="aa very good example of jhahil who thinks goodness comes coz he belongs to a particular community....

ok idiot there are few things for you to think about....

are all christians bad?
are all hindus bad?
are all sunis bad?
are all bohras good?

farmaan of leaving haraam is from prophet muhammed(s) and not from any one else.

so start being a follower of ISLAAM and MUHAMMED(s) rather then followong a cult, abd claming goodness just comes from a particular community.

infact these days bohras are more jhahil and munafiq then any other islamic communities......just look in there life style how many times they break basic rules of QURAAN by following unislamic orders from there leaders.....[/quote]
The answer to your question is " Except the ones who believe in only one Allah and beleive that Muhammad (PBUH) is his prophet" all are going to burn in eternal hellfire. Inshallah

tanwir23

Unread post by tanwir23 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 am

wakeup wrote:I was in Surat few years ago for ziqra. I don't remember the exact date. I was with my far relatives . They were from Aden. The bhai was der to do araz for his 4 year child health as it was not good . He had a photo with him. The bhai came for ziqra Alone . His family was in Aden . I was standing just a little distance from aqa maula. the bhai gave the pic to dr. Moiz bhaisabb and he showed to aqa maula. And he did araz for shifa. In less then 2 seconds aqa maula saw the Pic and in sudden sadness he kept the photo on his lap without uttering a word and just ignored us. Aqa maula ye photo ulto kidho and Emna leg pad patko. Aqa maula was on chair giving sharaf of arzis. The bhai was shocked and starled. . We were trashed back due to public rush. as soon as we came out he immediately called Aden and he got the news that his son is no more since morning . Aqa maula knwed dat his son isn't in world and photo ek aj second ma ulto muki Didho. We later on utterd dis to dr Moiz bhaisabb and he told dat aqa maula nai Khabar hati and sabar karjo. I cried that day. I have seen dis naked eyes. Believe it or not. I still think about the scene . It makes me more close to maula . I am here since 2 months and watching the website. I am seriously shocked . I am just trying to warn you guys. You are totally on wrong track. You make fun of me or whatever. I am on track at least . God bless you all. Inshaa Allah :)
I think the best logical explanation for this is that your Aqa Moula got a phone call in advance of the child's death or the man was in collusion with your Aqa for a publicity stunt.

tanwir23

Unread post by tanwir23 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
wakeup wrote:Al Zulfiqar,

sorry for that. but i hope you got my message....
bhai wakeup,

you dont have to apologise for anything at all. why should you say sorry for having such blind faith in mola? let the dogs bark as they tend to do. sometimes they bark very loudly and in sublime unison because they too have their own amil who conducts them in a masterful fashion, a la' the maestro of the los angeles philarmonic.

your message is loud and clear. in fact its a wakeup call for those who would needlessly detract you from your faith and devotion in mola. these are the same disgruntled people who would prevent mola and his divine family from their avarice, these are the same faithless folks who would sacrifice the divine qasre aali at the altar of islam. pay no attention to them. please continue on your own siratul mustaqeem for the sinners know not what they do. what do they know of islam, its founders, of ali and the imams? they are still searching for the rightful imamuzzaman, when the haq na saheb has already donned his holy mantle.

respected brother wakeup, you have done your duty conveying your profound message. you came, you saw and you delivered, just like every prophet performed their divine duties and then departed this mortal world. you have completed your god-ordained task and it only behoves you now to take your mission elsewhere where many more godless souls exist. pray do not tarry, but make haste to carry, your proselytisation and conversion activities where others deserve it. your sublime work here is over.

thanks a million again!
Well bro!
i know one thing about the prophet (PBUH), ALI (Radi Allah o talla) and imam hasan and hussain that while they were humans just like you and me, one thing which separated them from us was their fear of GOD. They dare not ascribe the exclusive attributes of ALLAH to anyone. They did not do sajda to anyone, neither they asked anyone to do sajdah infront of anyone except ALLAH . Also that they were great not because they were superhumans but because they showed what can be achieved by an ordinary human only if he never wavers from the right path, the path which ALLAH shows in Quran.

askz

Unread post by askz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:59 am

wakeup wrote: if you are against the dai of current zaman den u r eventually against imam uz zaman maula[21st imam] you are doing the mistake which Sunnis are doing now. They do everything but don't believe in maula Ali . So foolish. They are just wasting there timeं. World is fully corrupted guys. Rapes , drinks , girls , pubs , murder , money. This is how the world is leading. Our maula is guiding on each and every track to Pray timely namaz , to keep Dari , to do roza, to stay away from alcohol and cigarette . They force us to do so and it's truly correct . Just on Economical terms stop getting far from maula. Please . Money is over flowing in our community. Loop holes are going to there everywhere. People hated rasulaalah sahab . People hated maula na Ali and people are hating God too. so maula na dushmaan Toh hasej. Damn true. Fear God . Please . Aaje che apne kale nathi. So please stop all this things. Khuda nai jawab aapvano che apne. So please fari jav. It is mentioned in Quran sharif that we humans are just send on earth for test. Real life is hereafter. So why are ou wasting your time on sub a act. Fear God. Our jammat is corrupted . I agree. But it will get heal soon. But you guys are getting apart and keeping negative thinking about dai. You will land no where. I myself live have seen maula Moziza standing 2 foots from him. I can never doubt on maula or our community. Whatever is going on in our community it has a reason and ema pan Khuda ni hikmat che. So please stop behaving such. Khuda ni marzi vagar ek pattu pan nai hale. So hope you understand . Engineer is goin to burn hard time. {and guys if this thing also won't make any difference to you . It's okay. You are unlucky and you too are going to face hard time. And as in you people won't be able to do anything against dawoodi bOhra. As In you know how powerful we are in dee. And duniya both. ;) Long live his holiness. :)

dear bro wakeup: have you really woke up?. what rubbish ideologies do you have in your quote. 98% dbs are not against daai but they are against the system, the practices, the money laundering. why does a daai need, the best car, the best house, too much bank balance. whereas his subjects are even taking loans to fill up their dues to keep their saafai chitthi clean. to fill their mouth fools like you are depriving your own responsibilities.
why were the previous daais so simple and down to earth. because they were truly noble but from the 51st in line they have opened a "dukkan". to keep faith is good but to keep blind faith is foolishness. and you have proved that you are blind and foolish. nobody in kothar is clean to day. the sheikhs, the aamils, the mullas all are depriving the common abdes. and with whose permission, of course from the boss. if he cannot stop this practices then he has no right to call himself the daai. in simple terms with kothar, it is like " PAISOJ MARO PARMESHWAR, ANE HU PAISA NO DAAS". people like you will be questioned in aakeherat that why did you not use your brains while in the world.?
my friend the db's are only keeping quiet is because" SATTA AAGAL SYANPATTI NA CHAALE". the common db's have lost their courage because their have a habit embedded in them to knock at the same door even after being insulted.i have mentioned in the earlier post that this is a 'GHAGHRA PALTAN COMMUNITY'. may be your wife is forcing you that is the reason you are not getting your self changed.even prophet (pubh) was giving the account of saabil and taxes so why not this daai?. is he greater than Him?(pubh).
the fact is they cannot as no businessman will show his way of doing business."kutto ki puch tedi hi rehnewaali hai"so friend you really need to wake up.

faiyaz0987

Unread post by faiyaz0987 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 pm

wakeup wrote:
I was in Surat few years ago for ziqra. I don't remember the exact date. I was with my far relatives . They were from Aden. The bhai was der to do araz for his 4 year child health as it was not good . He had a photo with him. The bhai came for ziqra Alone . His family was in Aden . I was standing just a little distance from aqa maula. the bhai gave the pic to dr. Moiz bhaisabb and he showed to aqa maula. And he did araz for shifa. In less then 2 seconds aqa maula saw the Pic and in sudden sadness he kept the photo on his lap without uttering a word and just ignored us. Aqa maula ye photo ulto kidho and Emna leg pad patko. Aqa maula was on chair giving sharaf of arzis. The bhai was shocked and starled. . We were trashed back due to public rush. as soon as we came out he immediately called Aden and he got the news that his son is no more since morning . Aqa maula knwed dat his son isn't in world and photo ek aj second ma ulto muki Didho. We later on utterd dis to dr Moiz bhaisabb and he told dat aqa maula nai Khabar hati and sabar karjo. I cried that day. I have seen dis naked eyes. Believe it or not. I still think about the scene . It makes me more close to maula . I am here since 2 months and watching the website. I am seriously shocked . I am just trying to warn you guys. You are totally on wrong track. You make fun of me or whatever. I am on track at least . God bless you all. Inshaa Allah
Bhai tame je karo cho ema khuda ni marzi che,
Hu roz alchohol cigarette peeyu chu ema pan khuda ni marzi che.

Because like you said, without Khuda ni marzi ek pattu bhi nahi hali saktu

Rising Star

Unread post by Rising Star » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 am

faiyaz0987 wrote:
wakeup wrote:
I was in Surat few years ago for ziqra. I don't remember the exact date. I was with my far relatives . They were from Aden. The bhai was der to do araz for his 4 year child health as it was not good . He had a photo with him. The bhai came for ziqra Alone . His family was in Aden . I was standing just a little distance from aqa maula. the bhai gave the pic to dr. Moiz bhaisabb and he showed to aqa maula. And he did araz for shifa. In less then 2 seconds aqa maula saw the Pic and in sudden sadness he kept the photo on his lap without uttering a word and just ignored us. Aqa maula ye photo ulto kidho and Emna leg pad patko. Aqa maula was on chair giving sharaf of arzis. The bhai was shocked and starled. . We were trashed back due to public rush. as soon as we came out he immediately called Aden and he got the news that his son is no more since morning . Aqa maula knwed dat his son isn't in world and photo ek aj second ma ulto muki Didho. We later on utterd dis to dr Moiz bhaisabb and he told dat aqa maula nai Khabar hati and sabar karjo. I cried that day. I have seen dis naked eyes. Believe it or not. I still think about the scene . It makes me more close to maula . I am here since 2 months and watching the website. I am seriously shocked . I am just trying to warn you guys. You are totally on wrong track. You make fun of me or whatever. I am on track at least . God bless you all. Inshaa Allah
Bhai tame je karo cho ema khuda ni marzi che,
Hu roz alchohol cigarette peeyu chu ema pan khuda ni marzi che.

Because like you said, without Khuda ni marzi ek pattu bhi nahi hali saktu
yes true har cheez maa khuda ni marzi che...

QURAAN kahe che

"hame ghana logo ne ewa paida kidha che je logo aazmaish maate che, and jhannam ni aag naa idhan (fuel) che"

so those who accepts sins openly are from those categories.

faiyaz0987

Unread post by faiyaz0987 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm

QURAAN kahe che

"hame ghana logo ne ewa paida kidha che je logo aazmaish maate che, and jhannam ni aag naa idhan (fuel) che"

In that case we are all doing what we are destined to do. That means everything that I am doing is already chosen on my behalf and I don't have any say in what happens to me.

My acceptance or rejection of sin is already decided for me. I cannot be blamed because GOD has not given me enough SAMAJ to reject sin.
THAT MEANS YOUR GOD IS AT FAULT NOT ME.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 am

faiyaz0987 wrote:
QURAAN kahe che

In that case we are all doing what we are destined to do. That means everything that I am doing is already chosen on my behalf and I don't have any say in what happens to me.

My acceptance or rejection of sin is already decided for me. I cannot be blamed because GOD has not given me enough SAMAJ to reject sin.
if you know some basic Islam, Allah subanahu has left Shaitaan on the loose. Allah has challenged shaitaan to corrupt as many minds as possible. In the end, only a true believer will not be affected by shaitaan.

faiyaz0987

Unread post by faiyaz0987 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:25 am

wise_guy wrote:
faiyaz0987 wrote: In that case we are all doing what we are destined to do. That means everything that I am doing is already chosen on my behalf and I don't have any say in what happens to me.

if you know some basic Islam, Allah subanahu has left Shaitaan on the loose. Allah has challenged shaitaan to corrupt as many minds as possible. In the end, only a true believer will not be affected by shaitaan.
But its still gods will to guide me, if he still let me be influenced by shaitaan. WHO IS TO BLAME?

yousufalimama

Unread post by yousufalimama » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 am

instead describing all bohras as "mominin",they should be described as MONEYMIN by mullahs and aamils. this will differentiate them from reformed bohras who are real mominin.By worshipping pristhood, they are no more muslims, because atrue muslim should worship only almighty god.
Having said all these, one would like to have a genuine priest who is god fearing, well educated, intelligent preferably intellectual. If we can find such priest among us, we should support him boldly. unfortunately even QUTBI bohras have not been able to name such person. It is higgh and approprate time for such person to come out and declare his candidency. More than 30% bohras are looking forward to welcome him now.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:12 am

whoever comes forward should not come in a rolls royce as this will itslef say that he himself is a worshipper of money so how can he worship Allah or teach us the ways of Allah.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun May 26, 2013 3:53 pm

tanwir23 wrote:
wakeup wrote:I was in Surat few years ago for ziqra. I don't remember the exact date. I was with my far relatives . They were from Aden. The bhai was der to do araz for his 4 year child health as it was not good . He had a photo with him. The bhai came for ziqra Alone . His family was in Aden . I was standing just a little distance from aqa maula. the bhai gave the pic to dr. Moiz bhaisabb and he showed to aqa maula. And he did araz for shifa. In less then 2 seconds aqa maula saw the Pic and in sudden sadness he kept the photo on his lap without uttering a word and just ignored us. Aqa maula ye photo ulto kidho and Emna leg pad patko. Aqa maula was on chair giving sharaf of arzis. The bhai was shocked and starled. . We were trashed back due to public rush. as soon as we came out he immediately called Aden and he got the news that his son is no more since morning . Aqa maula knwed dat his son isn't in world and photo ek aj second ma ulto muki Didho. We later on utterd dis to dr Moiz bhaisabb and he told dat aqa maula nai Khabar hati and sabar karjo. I cried that day. I have seen dis naked eyes. Believe it or not. I still think about the scene . It makes me more close to maula . I am here since 2 months and watching the website. I am seriously shocked . I am just trying to warn you guys. You are totally on wrong track. You make fun of me or whatever. I am on track at least . God bless you all. Inshaa Allah :)
I think the best logical explanation for this is that your Aqa Moula got a phone call in advance of the child's death or the man was in collusion with your Aqa for a publicity stunt.
Yes, I think there are many "actors" who pretend to create miracles so that the myth of moziza continues.

onTheFence

Unread post by onTheFence » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:27 am

Only the rich get priority in our community. Money can buy you anything, the statement is particularly true in our community. They can just about get away with anything as long as they keep filling up the Amil's pockets.
For example, during a recent wedding, the bride was out days before the wedding brandishing a very short mini skirt, obviously because of the rich family they didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Whereas if the same had happened to someone who didn't have a lot of money, they would have been publicly embarrassed by the Amil, most likely threatened that the nikah will not be performed unless the family asks for 'maafi'.
The wedding was done on a very large scale, with lavish functions, music and dancing (i thought we weren't allowed music and dancing, oops forgot, they had money). I wanted to have music at my wedding reception but was told 'manai che', why? because I didn't have the money to fill the Amil's pockets.

Why are the rules not the same for the rich? In my opinion the Amil's around the world are thieves, only out to fill their pockets, they don't care about the community and are a disgrace.

Where does all the money we pay the jamaat go? It definitely doesn't go toward helping the community. Shouldn't the money be put towards improving the medical facilities, schools, helping the less fortunate, surely these are more important.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:18 pm

BIG-FAT-BOHRA-WEDDING is only about Jaman, Jaman ane Jaman !

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Mumin _DB,
So you're saying that the Prophet Muhammad had magical powers to control/prevent his own death?
So that would suggest he could have been immortal if he so chose.
So then how does that belief assimilate with the belief that Allah is the master of your life?
Please continue with bayaan here - I only wish I had known you and wakeup were giving a sabaq/lecture series
I would certainly have signed up sooner.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 am

Guys you guys must be doing a lot for people like us,I agree with whatever ideass and veiws you guys have,But I personally feel we all should start searching for people who the jamaat has outcasted and now they are in big problems and we shall contribute and help then to lead a normal life.If they have kid we shall help then for education,Marry thier daughter and so much more,People will start feeling strong and they wil never regret in what they are.Slowly slowly this chain will get longer and people will get attached.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Muffi was in Patna few days back.He did nikah for mumineen @Rs.1.5lakh from boys and 1Lakh from girl side.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:43 pm

seriousnessisamess wrote:Muffi was in Patna few days back.He did nikah for mumineen @Rs.1.5lakh from boys and 1Lakh from girl side.
As compared to other cities "bahut saste main pat gaye".

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
seriousnessisamess wrote:Muffi was in Patna few days back.He did nikah for mumineen @Rs.1.5lakh from boys and 1Lakh from girl side.
As compared to other cities "bahut saste main pat gaye".
may be coz muffi darpok dont want to mess up with any bihari babu :mrgreen: