Ekwis ma Imam purdah ma che!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Zali110

Re: Ekwis ma Imam purdah ma che!

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:19 pm

seeker110 wrote:badrubhai, does'nt your fairytales give you nightmare. Your sandcastles are falling back into the ocean. Just like Imam disappearing.
im still waiting for anajmi , azulfikar , humsafar , jc to say lanat on awal sani salis , abubaker , umar usman , khuda ni lannat to prove they are not sunnis , then ill reply to even a single thread of them , and i request all other to do so same , to make this a pbd only websites , not others to come and mock us

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri May 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Zali,

I will NOT say Lanat on any of Prophet's companions or wives or family, why should I?? Did Ali or any of his sons said lanat?? No, they did not. Ali sat and worked with all three Khalifas for whatever reason (however I am sure had it been must not to work with them, nobody would have forced him to), so I leave it to Allah and move on. In fact it is only a very recent innovation by Dai # 52 (or may be Dai # 51) to do this lanat stuff.

Do Sunnis say lanat to Ali or his sons??? NEVER, in fact they truely believe in Ali as a Khalifa and Sher-e-Khuda. Sunnis do believe Imam Hassan and Hussain are Sardars of Jawans in Janat.

It is high time we move from this petty thing of lanat.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri May 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Badrijanab,

You note -

Allah by the command: "O you who believe! Obey God, obey the Messenger and the ulū al-amr from among you", (Qurʾan 4:59) - ulu-al-amr will always be present in every era; as per command of Quran - has enjoined upon believers in one verse three acts of obedience, each linked with one another.

This is exactly we are asking WHERE is this Ulu-al-amr???

Is this not contradictory that Allah promises in Quran that an Ulu-al-Amr will always be PRESENT and yet He commands this person to go in PARDAH?? :o

If this Ulu-al-Amr can be taken as Dai, then I am sorry as I have always heard that Shaytan will be there in every era ... :(

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:41 pm

JC wrote:Zali,

I will NOT say Lanat on any of Prophet's companions or wives or family, why should I?? Did Ali or any of his sons said lanat?? No, they did not. Ali sat and worked with all three Khalifas for whatever reason (however I am sure had it been must not to work with them, nobody would have forced him to), so I leave it to Allah and move on. In fact it is only a very recent innovation by Dai # 52 (or may be Dai # 51) to do this lanat stuff.

Do Sunnis say lanat to Ali or his sons??? NEVER, in fact they truely believe in Ali as a Khalifa and Sher-e-Khuda. Sunnis do believe Imam Hassan and Hussain are Sardars of Jawans in Janat.

It is high time we move from this petty thing of lanat.
u just proved my point that u r a sunni , so u dont belong in this forum , go away , indulge in your own world
and yes lannat is part of deen ,

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm

JC wrote:Badrijanab,

You note -

Allah by the command: "O you who believe! Obey God, obey the Messenger and the ulū al-amr from among you", (Qurʾan 4:59) - ulu-al-amr will always be present in every era; as per command of Quran - has enjoined upon believers in one verse three acts of obedience, each linked with one another.

This is exactly we are asking WHERE is this Ulu-al-amr???

Is this not contradictory that Allah promises in Quran that an Ulu-al-Amr will always be PRESENT and yet He commands this person to go in PARDAH?? :o

If this Ulu-al-Amr can be taken as Dai, then I am sorry as I have always heard that Shaytan will be there in every era ... :(
yes your are right shaitan will be there in every era , thats why u r here , and others like you like anajmi, gulam mohammed , azulfikar and more

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Zali110 wrote:
im still waiting for azulfikar ,... to say lanat on awal sani salis , abubaker , umar usman , khuda ni lannat .. then ill reply to even a single thread of them ,..
when did i ask you to post on any of my threads? and when did i ask you to wait for me to do gali galoch?

i am afraid you have a long wait 'ta qayamat'. meanwhile i am not holding my breath expecting you to reply to anything!

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Zali110,

I pitty you. You are indeed a perfect ABDE .......... slave for ever!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Zali110 wrote:yes your are right shaitan will be there in every era , thats why u r here , and others like you like anajmi, gulam mohammed , azulfikar and more
Shaitaan comes in many forms and the most likely form that he takes is spotless white clothes with long flowing beards kept for namesake as this is the easiest way to fool and trap people especially the ones who are self confessed slaves who have lost the mental ability to "Think". !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 10, 2013 5:27 pm

History has proved that the priestly class in all religions at all times have tended to become centres of esoteric knowledge [or so they claim] or scholarship by virtue of being the agents of God - therefore they have been patronised by the rich classes and together these two classes try to suppress the other sections of the population - they dont like scriptures being translated or even shared because their interpretation will lose its edge and hold on people and power will slip away. Priestly classes have always been the traditional orthodox power centres that has held society in its grip. They tend to not want change of any kind.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Allah commands Imam to conceal from general public, then what should Imam do, go against Allah's command? Can't your understand this simple logic???!!
Actually, that is a complete lie. How did badrijanab know that Allah commanded the Imam to conceal himself? The commands of Allah are laid out in the Quran. People passing off bull shit as commands of Allah should be ignored!! How did badrijanab know this was a command of Allah? Did the Imam tell him?

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:09 pm

is this world the circle has revolved , jahaliyaat has come back , few people are returning to jahaliyaat ) foolishness

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Fri May 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Zali110 wrote:

Brother, whats the source of your claim ? While I can understand we Shias denouncing 1/2/3 in a fit of rage, to consider the act as a deeni tenet is too high-handed, far-fetched, and deviant.
On the contrary, forgiveness is very much a tenet of islam and strongly recommended in the Quran for the most heinous of crimes.
Allah says in the Quran " They should rather pardon and overlook, Would you not love Allah to forgive you? Allah is ever-forgiving, most merciful"(24:22)
"But if someone is steadfast and forgives, thats the most resolute course to follow" (42:43)
Forgiveness is the superior moral trait of a momin, who, as revealed in the Quran "control their rage and pardon other people"(3:134).
It is perhaps in this spirit that mola Ali moved on in life after the great betrayal, so who are we,coming 1400 years later, to pronounce judgements and denounce people when the matter is subjudice in the court of Allah.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:12 am

shapur wrote:
Zali110 wrote:

Brother, whats the source of your claim ? While I can understand we Shias denouncing 1/2/3 in a fit of rage, to consider the act as a deeni tenet is too high-handed, far-fetched, and deviant.
On the contrary, forgiveness is very much a tenet of islam and strongly recommended in the Quran for the most heinous of crimes.
Allah says in the Quran " They should rather pardon and overlook, Would you not love Allah to forgive you? Allah is ever-forgiving, most merciful"(24:22)
"But if someone is steadfast and forgives, thats the most resolute course to follow" (42:43)
Forgiveness is the superior moral trait of a momin, who, as revealed in the Quran "control their rage and pardon other people"(3:134).
It is perhaps in this spirit that mola Ali moved on in life after the great betrayal, so who are we,coming 1400 years later, to pronounce judgements and denounce people when the matter is subjudice in the court of Allah.
Quran also states washajaratal malunatal fil quran , , quran has i quote said lannat on them , and quran meaning allah , quran are allahs spoken words, moulana ali sa sabr kidhu , for our stake , you show mercy to those who bring harm to you , yes true , this dushmano brought harm to rasullulah , moulana ali , imamo , for which we dont show forgiveness ,

genesis

Unread post by genesis » Sat May 11, 2013 6:49 am

shapur wrote:

That we are seething with rage even 1400 years later and keep sending lanat - could be because we feel that had 1/2/3 not intervened then today we would have been sitting pretty on political power as well with an entire NATION of Abdes at our command. In AZ's words - what bilss that wud've been !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat May 11, 2013 10:49 am

Here is the idiocy about the Imam in concealment because of the command of Allah theory.

The entire Quran is message revealed to mankind by the prophet (saw) about Allah and his commands. It talks about numerous prophets sent to their people with the message from their Lord. Adam was sent on earth to guide the people. Moses was given the audience of the Lord on the Mountain to take the message to the Pharoah. Lut was asked to warn his people, Nuh propagated Islam for over 900 years. Allah talks about these prophets who were sent to the people to save them from the fire of hell. Whenever Allah decided the time was right, he chooses a prophet from amongst the people to guide the people. This is the modus operandi.

And then Allah created the Imam to save us from the fire of hell, an Imam who will tell us the true meaning of the Quran and then ordered him to go into hiding???? This is imagination gone bonkers.

We all believe in an Imam who will come when the time is right. But, he is not in hiding. He is just not there or has not been chosen or has not been born and definitely isn't the guy hiding behind the curtain giving directions to the corrupt dawoodi-bohra Dai or to the idiot badrijanab. When I need help understanding an ayah of the Quran, there is no hidden Imam that I can approach. If I could approach him, then he wouldn't be hiding and since he is in hiding, he is of no use to anyone. Moosa (as) was of no use to anyone until he became a prophet (saw). The prophet Mohammad (saw) himself wasn't of any use to anyone (as far as propagation of Islam is concerned) till he became a prophet. Infact he himself was having an identity crisis just before he was approached by Jibraeel (as). Prophet Ibrahim was looking at the sun and the moon to figure out if they could be Gods before he was made the prophet (saw). Hence we can conclude, as per the Quran, that when the prophets were in concealment, they had no knowledge. They were given the knowledge, when the mission was assigned to them. Similarly, we can conclude that the Imam in concealment has no knowledge and is of no use.

Now, badrijanab will compare a useless hiding Imam to Allah and say that Allah is also of no use in hiding. That is his idol worshipping brain playing tricks on him. Either badrijanab thinks that Allah is a human or he thinks that the Imam is God. Either way, he's got his religion mixed up with his fairy tales.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 am

anajmi wrote:Here is the idiocy about the Imam in concealment because of the command of Allah theory.

The entire Quran is message revealed to mankind by the prophet (saw) about Allah and his commands. It talks about numerous prophets sent to their people with the message from their Lord. Adam was sent on earth to guide the people. Moses was given the audience of the Lord on the Mountain to take the message to the Pharoah. Lut was asked to warn his people, Nuh propagated Islam for over 900 years. Allah talks about these prophets who were sent to the people to save them from the fire of hell. Whenever Allah decided the time was right, he chooses a prophet from amongst the people to guide the people. This is the modus operandi.

And then Allah created the Imam to save us from the fire of hell, an Imam who will tell us the true meaning of the Quran and then ordered him to go into hiding???? This is imagination gone bonkers.

We all believe in an Imam who will come when the time is right. But, he is not in hiding. He is just not there or has not been chosen or has not been born and definitely isn't the guy hiding behind the curtain giving directions to the corrupt dawoodi-bohra Dai or to the idiot badrijanab. When I need help understanding an ayah of the Quran, there is no hidden Imam that I can approach. If I could approach him, then he wouldn't be hiding and since he is in hiding, he is of no use to anyone. Moosa (as) was of no use to anyone until he became a prophet (saw). The prophet Mohammad (saw) himself wasn't of any use to anyone (as far as propagation of Islam is concerned) till he became a prophet. Infact he himself was having an identity crisis just before he was approached by Jibraeel (as). Prophet Ibrahim was looking at the sun and the moon to figure out if they could be Gods before he was made the prophet (saw). Hence we can conclude, as per the Quran, that when the prophets were in concealment, they had no knowledge. They were given the knowledge, when the mission was assigned to them. Similarly, we can conclude that the Imam in concealment has no knowledge and is of no use.

Now, badrijanab will compare a useless hiding Imam to Allah and say that Allah is also of no use in hiding. That is his idol worshipping brain playing tricks on him. Either badrijanab thinks that Allah is a human or he thinks that the Imam is God. Either way, he's got his religion mixed up with his fairy tales.

jahalat at its most
من مات لم يعرف امام دهره مات ميتة جاهليات
all foolish and ignorant people are gathered and trying to spread there jahalat , i pity those who get trapped and indulged in these jahils and idol worshippers jaal

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat May 11, 2013 12:36 pm

One must think twice before uttering laanat on others. We ourselves are not sinfree. Its very easy to spit laanats from air conditioned halls within own majority and gloat in promoting hatred. I have seen junglee abdes yelling at top of their voice spewing laanats to show their depth of faith, what a pity.

I was attending Friday namaaz in one of the pune masjid, it was for the first time I heard ‘ laanat on ali asgar engineer “ in middle of “ghanu jeevo - Jahannum ma hazaro saal jalse….”

This was the first time I heard about Ali Asgar Engineer and to my surprise I wondered why would peace loving, human loving shafeek bawa sayenda allow or sanction such an utterance in a masjid over its own kind. When I enquired with a beardy abde sitting next to me, who took pride in joining the chorus of laanat, he had no idea who was Ali Asgar engineer, all he knew was, ‘some daawat no dushman” ! what a shame !

Although I was semi-abde and my enquiry on internet was with presumption to find out what about this daawat no dushman and his deeds. To my surprise I found, views of ali asgar engineer are more believable then lies and deceptive web spread out by shrewd kothar. One link lead to another and that’s how I landed at PDB website.

Uttering laanat is a fruitless exercise, instead its self harming, keeping hatred in the heart is never beneficial. Moreover it can be an easy way out for cowards to vent their wordly frustrations in their own wonderland.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat May 11, 2013 2:27 pm

One thing I would like to add is the explanation that will be given by idiots pretending to be scholars. The Dawoodi bohra Dai is claimed to have debunked the actual interpretations of the Quran quite brilliantly and in the process has managed to fool even educated people who can no longer show their faces around here. They will come back and say that when Ibrahim (as) was looking at the Sun and the Moon he was actually looking at Hasan and Hussain or the hidden Imam or some such ridiculous non-sense. They will say that Moosa was mustawda Imam and the prophet (saw) was just pretending and more of that crap. They will say all sorts of non-sense to prove their point. But in the end 2+2 is always equal to 4 and not 7 as they idiots have been fooled into believing.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sat May 11, 2013 2:53 pm

anajmi wrote:But in the end 2+2 is always equal to 4 and not 7 as they idiots have been fooled into believing.
Sunni idiots have been fooled into believing that 1/2/3 are RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY after Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. but in their own Siaha-sitta (Bukhari, Muslim, etc) they cannot came up with even one Hadees where Prophet s.a.w.w. has appointed them as religious authority after him.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 11, 2013 6:02 pm

BJ
they cannot came up with even one Hadees where Prophet s.a.w.w. has appointed them as religious authority after him.
Yes you are right there may not be any Hadess since Prophet SAW never appointed anyone they were appointed or elected by people and even Imam
Ali took Misaq and did not challenge their Khilafat
CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY HADEES FROM SHIA OR PRISTINE BOHRA DOCTRINE WHERE IMAM ALI EVER SAID LAANAT ON ANY OF THEM

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 11, 2013 6:24 pm

SBM wrote:CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY HADEES FROM SHIA OR PRISTINE BOHRA DOCTRINE WHERE IMAM ALI EVER SAID LAANAT ON ANY OF THEM
Bro SBM,

I would extend it even further........... Can he provide any Hadees from Shia or Pristine Bohra Doctrine where Imam Hasan (a.s.), Imam Hussain (a.s.), Imam Zainul Abedin (a.s.) and Imam Jaffer us Sadiq (a.s.) ever said Laanat on any of them ?

Can he provide any Hadees from Shia or Pristine Bohra Doctrine where the above mentioned holy souls incorporated Mola Ali's name in the Kalima and/or Azaan ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat May 11, 2013 9:17 pm

badrijanab is a weasel who when cornered can only think of 1-2-3. Considering that his "Imam in concealment because of Allah's command" theory has been shredded to bits, I wouldn't pay much attention to him. He has been told dozens of time that 1-2-3 were not appointed by the prophet (saw) and yet the creep keeps asking hadith to show that which no claims ever happened. What further proof does one need to see the lies that he has been fed and is now trying to feed us?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun May 12, 2013 12:15 am

I do not require a hadees to understand a common sense or good virtue. We all live in glass castles shall not throw stones at others. Morever when Allah is judge of all deeds, let Allah alone decide.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 12, 2013 7:46 am

SBM wrote:
Yes you are right there may not be any Hadess since Prophet SAW never appointed anyone
Sunni book itself says that on 18-Zilhij-Hijri year 10, Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. declared that to whom ever he is Mola (authority) henceforth their Mola (authority) is this Ali a.s. ibn Abi Talib a.s.
SBM wrote: they were appointed or elected by people and even Imam
Until one is authorized by Allah, in what ever fanciful fashion they may grab throne - doesn't make them authority of Islam. They are merely king like Maharana Pratap or Shiva Ji Raje but not authority of Islam. The core of problem is those X, Y & Z though were not Islamic Authority still they changed/forged Islamic laws!!! ONE CANNOT GIVE, WHAT HE DOESN'T OWN - TRIO DIDN'T HAVE ANY ISLAMIC AUTHORITY AND THEY MEDDLED WITH ISLAMIC LAWS - that fooled Abde 1/2/3 idiots!
SBM wrote: Ali took Misaq and did not challenge their Khilafat
Prove it from Fatimi Dawat books? Bukhari, Muslim, etc are subjected to errors and forgeries - till date it cannot be proven by anyone if they (Bukhari & Muslim collections) without errors and precisely were words/deeds of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w.
SBM wrote:
CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY HADEES FROM SHIA OR PRISTINE BOHRA DOCTRINE WHERE IMAM ALI EVER SAID LAANAT ON ANY OF THEM
Yes I can, and if I proved it what will you do? Be sending laanat on them!

Bhai SBM, the discussion was - 1/2/3 are unathorized in matter of Islam hence ab-initio they do not have any right to meddle with Islam. As all Abde 1/2/3 idiots are unable to defend their lord 1/2/3 - so as face saving u r trying to divert attention to unrelated matter "laanat"!!! Wah bhai!

What is benefit in running when one took wrong path! The beginning of beginning is 1/2/3 are unathorized hence, anyone associating with 1/2/3 as guide to Islam will be astrayed indeed.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 12, 2013 9:14 am

Yes I can, and if I proved it what will you do? Be sending laanat on them!
Just like you proved Abu Huraira was a liar from Sahih Muslim right? You do not have any proof you liar. Or is the proof hiding with your hidden Imam?
What is benefit in running when one took wrong path! The beginning of beginning is 1/2/3 are unathorized hence, anyone associating with 1/2/3 as guide to Islam will be astrayed indeed.
It's a good thing then that we do not have any 1-2-3 worshippers like we have Ali and hidden Imam worshippers. Good thing, the rest of us follow the Quran and Sunnah instead of 1-2-3 and hidden khalifas. :wink:
- so as face saving u r trying to divert attention to unrelated matter "laanat"!!! Wah bhai!
And you are saving face by trying to divert attention from the invalidity of the hidden Imam to an unrelated matter of 1-2-3 and asking for hadees that no one claims exist?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 12, 2013 10:52 am

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. declared that to whom ever he is Mola (authority) henceforth their Mola (authority) is this Ali a.s. ibn Abi Talib a.s.
BJ
With that theory Imam Ali became Vasi and Vasi appointed Dai and thus Syedna Burhanuddin is the succession so why do you question his authority and why not follow since Dai is appointed by hidden Imam who was appointed by last public Imam who was appointed by the Succession of Imam Ali who was appointed by Prophet Mohammed
SO IN ESSENCE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW CURRENT DAI (WHETHER DAWOODI OR ALAVI) YOU ARE DENYING THE COMMAND OF IMAM ALI AND PROPHET SAW. your theory not mine

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:04 am

This 1,2 and 3 is too confusing. Please dont send lanats on Mola,Mazoon and Mukasir.

By the way the 52 is costing way more money than he is bringing in, I guess its time for ghanu kam jeevo.

Khuda ke lia Nabi ke yar dost aur rishtedaroon ko bura mat kaho. Yad rahe ke ye Ali ke bhi dost aur rishtedar thai. Jis ka Ali dost wo mera dost . Agar yakeen nahi aur wakhat ho tou Karbala ke shaheedoun ke list Google kar ke dekhna.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 12, 2013 12:16 pm

SBM wrote:
Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. declared that to whom ever he is Mola (authority) henceforth their Mola (authority) is this Ali a.s. ibn Abi Talib a.s.
BJ
With that theory Imam Ali became Vasi and Vasi appointed Dai and thus Syedna Burhanuddin is the succession so why do you question his authority and why not follow since Dai is appointed by hidden Imam who was appointed by last public Imam who was appointed by the Succession of Imam Ali who was appointed by Prophet Mohammed
SO IN ESSENCE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW CURRENT DAI (WHETHER DAWOODI OR ALAVI) YOU ARE DENYING THE COMMAND OF IMAM ALI AND PROPHET SAW. your theory not mine
Proof that Imam-uz-zaman or his representative appointed Burhanuddin sahab as authority?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Proof that Imam-uz-zaman or his representative appointed Burhanuddin sahab as authority?
Proof he was NOT appointed by Imam Uz Zaman. One of the proof Syedna Burhanuddin does have more than 100,000 followers who believe that he is appointed by Imam U Zaman
Any proof that Imam U Zaman was appointed by the successor of Imam Ali

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 12, 2013 1:54 pm

SBM wrote:Proof he was NOT appointed by Imam Uz Zaman.
Risala "Al Naie" is issued when a new Dai takes responsibility of Dai Mutlaq office. In this Risala COMPLETE details are given about 'Nuss a Jali' made by former Dai Mutlaq on present (new) Dai Mutlaq apppointing him his successor, with full details of all eye witnesses of Nuss-a-Jali, date & place where Nuss-a-Jai was made, the full text of ibarat, etc. Such Risala issed at the time of Najmuddin sahab (47th) is called "Al Naie Al Batash't Al Kubra" - in this all above points are missing hence this is the documentary evidence that from Najmuddin sahab (47th onwards) all occupancies are unathorized (i.e. without nuss-a-Jali from 46th rightful Dai Molana wa Syyedna Mohammed Badruddin a.q.).

Present syedna and former syedna Tahir Saifuddin sahab and his previous four predecessor - all till date could not prove they are Dai Mutlaq.

SBM wrote:One of the proof Syedna Burhanuddin does have more than 100,000 followers who believe that he is appointed by Imam U Zaman
By the same token, Christians who are in majority; says that Christ is son of God, so you should shun your Muslim belief that he was Prophet of God?!
SBM wrote:Any proof that Imam U Zaman was appointed by the successor of Imam Ali
Yes.