Modi a Lier

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
muhammad khan

Modi a Lier

Unread post by muhammad khan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:52 am

Modi claims that he is a bachelor. But he is not. Watch this video about his wife on you tube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tHtbnK3i_Dk

Looks like Modi will loose this time. Inshallah.

Also thanks Jawamarden for editing modi's page on wiki, it still needs some edit. The thing that needs to be edited is the part where it says "the train was set on fire by Muslim mobs." This is a rumor spread by RSS and BJP. Official report claims that the fire started from inside. The train was overloaded, there were more than twice the people inside the train than its capacity. In such a crowd some one was cooking and due to his negligence the fire started.

tahir

Re: Modi a Lier

Unread post by tahir » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:50 pm

Doesn't matter to bohras. They are used to of being ruled by liers.

Dawoodi Bohras may go with BJP

Now that Modi is all set to win, Syedna is trying to please him.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:55 pm

Oops
"Liar" is what I meant

What a freudian slip!.. ;)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:04 pm

:D

muhammad khan

Unread post by muhammad khan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:37 pm

Why would Bohra's asked to vote for Modi? Can anyone please explain?

I have a great respect for bohra community. There must be some logic behind this. Are they doing this because they are afraid that if they don't Vote Modi than Modi will give them hard time when he gets re-elected?

People where raped and killed by modiwadis were not just wahabies, but they were common Muslims.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:46 pm

People where raped and killed by modiwadis were not just wahabies, but they were common Muslims.
Word Wahabi is used for a Main stream Muslim you do not like.

By voting for Modi Bohras think thy will be spared in next 'Programe'.

Well off Bohras have also started moving to areas where well off Wahabis live like Fateh Gunj in Baroda. Here they are looking for safety among Wahabis.

Salaam

muhammad khan

Unread post by muhammad khan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:01 pm

I think, you may be correct. But I want to know from Bohras about this. Either Progressive, Orthodox or breakaway these guys are very smart.

There got to be something substantial in their decision.

Specially if the decision is taken as a Group.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:11 pm

M.Khan,

"these guys are very smart"

Well they are very smart.
They shall keep all their options open.
Modi, Wahabbi, Muslims, Hindus what ever, shall turn where the tide is.
For you know they will say something and do absultely opposite. They are (most probably) told NOT to vote Modi. It is a game dificult to understand, to play it is not your "balls" to do, JUST WATCH and SEE what the end results will be.

"these guys are very smart".........very very snart .... BHORI se Shaano tae DIWAANO

muhammad khan

Unread post by muhammad khan » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:54 am

Thanks for your response. The response given in the news paper looks like Group response and not the individual feelings.

How can Dawoodi Bohras as a group support Modi. Modiwadis are no less than Wahabies. They are the Wahabies of Hinduism.

Wahabies = RSS = Bajrang Dal = KKK

All these people have very similar believes. From their list of believes just remove Allah and Keep Ram Wahabies will become RSS

This is what one of my professor use to say about these fundamentalists. Very good thought

"Everyones Hen has two legs but these people think that their Hen have 3 legs. They don't only think themselves but they forces others to believe this".

I tried to translate it in english, I love his logic. It tells us everything about Fundametalists.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:21 pm

Salams,
Of course the 'Syedna Slave Bohras' will vote for Modi.
They have done it in past.
And why ?,,,,,,,
Simple, AS Syedna in past has falicitated Mr. Modi by calling on to him and presenting him with Gifts and Shawls,
Again the Syedna wishes to send a message across to 'Respected Mr. Modi' that Bohras are with Modi and that Modi in his future plans of 'carnage' and 'extermination' of the 'Muslim Community as a whole' should not count 'Syedna Salve Bohras' as Muslims, and spare them, no matter what Modi does with other sects of the Muslim community.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:08 pm

Originally posted by muhammad khan:
I think, you may be correct. But I want to know from Bohras about this. Either Progressive, Orthodox or breakaway these guys are very smart .
orthodox bohras maybe smart in business, but as thinking individuals, totally stupid and idiotic.. that an entire community of bohras blindly follow a lying tyrant and his family should be proof enough that they are not smart at all!!

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:27 pm

Well Said Al-Zulfiqar,,,,,Hats Off to You Friend.

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:39 pm

What's wrong in one tyrant asking to vote for another tyrant.

Both are diff sides of the same coin.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:13 pm

Well said Al Islam too,,,,,,,,, :D

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:28 pm

Its politics, how to protect your own people
Thats smart , this is the real world we live in so get real guys

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:27 am

In africawalla's 'real world' we also have infalliable middlemen having sole rights to issue visas for heaven and talking to an invisible Imam behind an invisible curtain through a walkie talkie.

The real world of rest of us hasn't yet invented the taawilian technology to detect the Imam and the holy connection. We are also not 'smart' enough to discover the consulate of heaven.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:33 am

Originally posted by africawalla:
Thats smart
Its actually great politics to protect your own people so that you alone get the rights to exploit them.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:03 am

Thats smart , this is the real world we live in so get real guys
So, the 'Slave-Bohras' will vote for BJP and protect 'their own people',,,,,???
I have two questions,,,,,
First tell me how much were the 'Salve-Bohras' protected during 2002 despite voting for BJP?
Secondly on the statement 'thier own people' does africawalla mean that 'slave-Boharas' are different from Muslims?

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:05 am

africawalla,,,,,,you are not yet prepared to be in this forum and lack a lot of knowledge on whats going on,,,,,
Plese do us a favor,
Just read,dont write :D :D

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:35 am

sorry mates, i did not know that you have to be a one sided hate ranting progressive to be in this forum, where is your knowledge coming from apart from hearsay

engage with the majority to understand the reality

At least I talk to both protagonist of the debate, you are not willing to listen to anyone else apart from enforcing your opinion which is mostly distorted

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:18 am

Africawalla,

Plese continue. Just ignore this nephew guy's comments. His bark has no bite.

They will fuss at you for saying anything but when it actually comes to going out and casting a vote against Modi themselves, they will be sitting at home watching TV. Too scared of Modi, I guess.

Thats the delima of the ummah today. Too many colonels, not enough soldiers.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:42 pm

this is the real world we live in so get real guys
Good advice africawalla - for those of sound mind and body! Bhatija and his cohorts' minds and bodies have been poisoned for too long. The proof of it is in their wallowing in their own filth!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:37 pm

Power Defangs
Politics has blunted the edge of his ideology, making him less dangerous

--http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fo ... 29&sid=3--

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:38 pm

To read above posted article, please copy address in another window of your browser.

Somehow I can not post link

Wasalaam

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:30 pm

sorry mates, i did not know that you have to be a one sided hate ranting progressive to be in this forum, where is your knowledge coming from apart from hearsay

engage with the majority to understand the reality

At least I talk to both protagonist of the debate, you are not willing to listen to anyone else apart from enforcing your opinion which is mostly distorted
africawala,

1. u have to understand and get one thing straight, - that most of those here with reformist views are still part of the mainstream bohra jamaats. so when they talk, they do so based on insider views!
2. u are also a part of this forum. are u a so-called 'hate ranting progressive'? if not, then u shudnt be here!
3. the reality is there in front of your eyes. a corrupt syedna and his entire establishment who treat this community as their personal cash cow and baap-ki-jaagir. a family of some 300+ leaches who have no independent income and suck us dry whilst enjoying a lavish lifestyle. where is that money coming from? did i hear u say "interest bearing deposits and shares/bonds"?
4. can a scientist convince stone age savages that man has gone to the moon? the fanatic orthodox are the stone age jaahils and the reformists are the men of letters. unfortunately u are a part of them, existing deep somewhere in the dark jungles of the amazon where yr syedna is leading u. its a megalomaniac's cult where anything goes in the name of some warped theories called abde-syedna bohraism...!!!!
5. this reply to yr question/comments was drafted 20 yrs ago.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:40 pm

Zulfikar, thats exactly your problem , you talk a lot but don't do much in 'real' terms apart from trying to gain recognition as a hate ranting progressive which does not do the other progressives any justice, most of the progressives i m in contact with day to day are really nice guys, peace loving, respecful etc etc, therefore the conclusion is i dont think you fit anywhere may be try another fanatical forum where may be people won't be able to see through you to what you are and thats just a coward hiding behind the net, no balls really

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:59 am

a coward hiding behind the net, no balls really
Bohras have to hide behind the net to express their true feelings for their leader!

Speakes volumes about Syedna and kothar.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:45 am

Originally posted by pardesi:
when it actually comes to going out and casting a vote against Modi themselves, they will be sitting at home watching TV. Too scared of Modi, I guess. Too many colonels, not enough soldiers.
OK, so this pardesi coward wishes to present hiself as a hero by down-sizing others.
What have u done to face Modi or to put an end to this blood thirsty regime ?
If u were here in Gujarat, Pardesi, you would be needing to change your 'wet N dirty chaddi' every hour, try living here when the carnage is on.
Easy for u to comment sitting far away, isnt it big mouth ?

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:20 am

Dear Nephew,

You are right, its easy to comment sitting far away but I really can't help it. Not that I am trying to mock you guys at ground zero but my brother you are there personally and you still haven't told us what you are doing to stop the carnage from happening again. Could you stop it then? Can you stop it in the future?

I criticized people who do not do anything but just run their mouth. I wonder why you took it personally? Is it because you are just bragging about your "role" as "part of the team". You still haven't shared anything with us.

I am not trying to be a hero. I wasn't there at that time personally. It isn't my fault. May be I was not fortunate enough to be their to help out like millions of other muslims. What are you going to do? take it out on the rest of the world? Instead of wasting time worrying about the problem, why don't you use your energy trying to come up with a solution. But then you can't think past your beard, can you? Think "outside the bun" for a change.

I am afraid the muslims of Gujarat will continue to suffer as long as they are without a strong leadership that is secular in nature. And mind you they need true leaders, "payadas" like you pretending to be the "colonel" will be aplenty.

Before the partition India produced great muslim thinkers and philosophers - visionaries that are nowhere to be found in the Islamic world today. They were all religious as well secular and their biggest weapon was their pen, not sword. Could India not produce one more of those for today's time? This problem will not go away with a magic wand. Educate yourself, educate your children, become active and productive citizens and only then you will be able to overcome these problems. Learn from the jews.

My comments, I know, will not sit well with a lot of people. It might hurt their feelings, in actuality it will hurt their egos. Its a bitter pill to swallow but that is the fact. Muslims today are suffering all over the world. Kashmir, Palestine, Bosnia, India, China, Iraq are examples of current era. Can you tell me what is the most common problem between all of them? Its absence of effective leadership.

President Kennedy once said "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". I think he was really influenced by an ayah in Quran where Allah says he does not change the condition of a people unless they first try to do it themselves. We must ask ourselves the same in todays perspective, just replace the words "your country" with "Ummah".

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:53 am

well said pardesi. for india's sake more than for your ummah we need outstanding leadership amongst muslims. we have token president who is more hindu than advani