Dawoodi Bohra Fairy tales

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
progticide

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Fairy tales

Unread post by progticide » Mon May 20, 2013 8:48 am

SBM wrote:Progticide
Allah made it possible for Ababeel to carry stones as per Quran WHERE DOES IT SAY IN QURAN FOR FATIMA TO COLLECT THE TEARS IN THE BOTTLE KUN FA YAKUN do you understand that?

Why would Allah need to send a message to Maulatena Fatema AS everytime via Holy Quran when Allah can have His Angel directly carry a message to Maulatena Fatema AS?

Did Allah send a written message (book, telegram, email, speedpost etc) to Maulatena Maryam AS regarding the birth of Prophet Jesus AS? No, the Holy Quran tells us that He sent His Angel with the message to Maulatena Maryam AS. [Holy Quran, surah Maryam, Ayat 17, Holy quran 19:17]

So when an Angel can directly carry a message from Allah to the mother of a Prophet, why can't an Angel carry a message by the command of Allah to the daughter of his most beloved Prophet(SAWW).

Who are you to insist that Allah should send only a written message (via Holy Quran) everytime He wishes to command His beloved Prophet's(SAWW) daughter to perform some action?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am

progticide plays a well known game. Quotes the miracles of the Quran as justification of miracles mentioned in his fairy tales. Doesn't work that way nut job!! Otherwise I will say that I have three stones in my kidney that can destroy you anytime I want. :wink:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 20, 2013 11:24 am

I have heard of this one in the waaz. Please correct me if im wrong.

Context : Haajat Ravaai

Amidst the war situation going in Karbala, Imam Hussain is severely injured and is resting by the date tree ( khajuri-no-jhaar). Far away in the sea (dariya), there is a sailor who is facing rough waters, he has lost his boat and is stranded. Sailor prays to Allah and remember Imam Hussain to rescue him from the rough seas. After few moments, Imam Hussain appears at the sea like a guiding light and rescue the sailors to the shore.

Moral of the story : With wasila of Imam hussain any contingencies can be overcome. Take wasila of Imam hussain and the dai ( Imam hussain na Dai) will come to your rescue ( Haajaat ravaai) in times of extreme difficulty.

Ramakdawala

Unread post by Ramakdawala » Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 am

why not call ALLAH?

QURAAN says ALLAH is near then jugular vein for a momeen....

We verily created a man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.----Surah kahf

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Tue May 21, 2013 7:10 am

anajmi wrote:progticide plays a well known game. Quotes the miracles of the Quran as justification of miracles mentioned in his fairy tales. Doesn't work that way nut job!! Otherwise I will say that I have three stones in my kidney that can destroy you anytime I want. :wink:
So please entighten us how it works or rather the way want it work

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 21, 2013 7:18 am

pheonix wrote:
anajmi wrote: I have three stones in my kidney that can destroy you anytime I want. :wink:
So please entighten us how it works or rather the way want it work
very simple! the ababeels will pick up the kidney stones from anajmi and rain them on idiots like you and destroy you completely, turning you into rubble!

now are you 'entightened'?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 am

Well, I was actually thinking of "raining" them myself, but the ababeels would work too. :wink:

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:50 am

asad wrote:BJ i can very well answer all your points but will not. Their should be some difference and i will like to maintain it.

@Admin,

Why is MF banned isnt Badrijanab doing the same, instigating sectarian hatred and bringing in Shia sunni differences in each and every post.

If you can answer that why dont you answer??
and what type of difference you want to keep?? actually you people can never have a healthy debate you just learned to bark..

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:58 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:amongst all this hullaballoo, what was most interesting is that badrijanab did not answer a single question of asad to the point. instead he countered by raising totally different points as if they were meant to justify the fables, myths and legends of the past.

it is fairy tales like these that do more harm to islam and to shia faith than all the mad jaahil mullahs, terorrists, extremists and tyrants combined. instead of understanding the beautiful core essence of islam, people like badrijanab, who only believe in blind faith - faith in fantasmagorical tall tales - divert from the simple and sublime message and enter the realm of idolatry. what then is the difference between hindus who believe in a pantheon of gods, god of fire, god of wind, god of trees, god of sex, god of blah blah and blah etc, and simpletons like badrijanab who propagate such myths? muhammed came to destroy and dispel such stupidity, and talked of pragmatism, reason and intellect, whereas here we have zealots who contradict the life and teachings of the prophet and ali in the name of shia faith!!

p.k az,
b.j answered every question of asad and that we can see over here, but after the answers of b.j asad dissappeared and barking dogs returned with that there old style.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed May 22, 2013 3:04 am

SBM wrote:
Badrijanab
What I am saying that matters not who I'm
That is what every mentally disturbed or PAGAL says too. Do we believe them...........And then why do not you believe what current occupant in Saifee Mahal says. WHAT THEY ARE SAYING DOES MATTERS WITH THOUSANDS OF ABDES AND WHO THEY ARE---CORRUPT-DISHONEST-BLOOD SUCKERS
So Badriji that is who you are????????????

ya sbm that is what we can see, p.k are barking more and more day by day.
but we cannot believe barkers..

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 22, 2013 3:04 am

asad wrote:BJ i can very well answer all your points but will not. Their should be some difference and i will like to maintain it.

@Admin,

Why is MF banned isnt Badrijanab doing the same, instigating sectarian hatred and bringing in Shia sunni differences in each and every post.

Asad bhai... when you say something regarding a Dai and fairy tales... it is also some kind of hatred... and when a reply is given in defence.. you shout sectarian hatred.. Grow up kid... When you post something.. have the balls to read some replies... You cannot have both the side of the coin !

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed May 22, 2013 3:11 am

asad wrote:
bro Hasad,
if you were able to understand these things you would have never asked the foolish questions.

and now as you are unanswerable you are turning the whole topic into mazaak..

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed May 22, 2013 3:27 am

wise_guy wrote:

@Admin,

Asad bhai... when you say something regarding a Dai and fairy tales... it is also some kind of hatred... and when a reply is given in defence.. you shout sectarian hatred.. Grow up kid... When you post something.. have the balls to read some replies... You cannot have both the side of the coin !

Br. Wise Guy and Ammar

Stories i have mentioned in this thread are part and parcel of the Bohra theology, Though it will sound like i am moking the traditions and things which bohras keep close to heart but dont you think we have all the right to question our beliefs isnt that a part of streanthening our Imaan, or is blind following the only course we have to take. I understand that as per the definition of Islam according to Bohras there cant be any question asked and whatever is told should be taken on face value without questions, but hasnt this approach lead us to believe in fairy tales more than the ideals these nobel personalities fought for.

as your moniker suggests you are wise enough to understand the difference between mocking and questioning the belief. I am doing later than former if you will believe me

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed May 22, 2013 3:43 am

ammar786 wrote: bro Hasad,
if you were able to understand these things you would have never asked the foolish questions.

and now as you are unanswerable you are turning the whole topic into mazaak..
Br Ammar,

Badrijanab is a one trick pony and whatever we post he diverts the threads to his pristine Bohra stream. Questions might sound foolish to you but if you will give them a thought you will realise who is making a fool out of whom

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 am

asad wrote:
Br. Wise Guy and Ammar

Stories i have mentioned in this thread are part and parcel of the Bohra theology, Though it will sound like i am moking the traditions and things which bohras keep close to heart but dont you think we have all the right to question our beliefs isnt that a part of streanthening our Imaan, or is blind following the only course we have to take. I understand that as per the definition of Islam according to Bohras there cant be any question asked and whatever is told should be taken on face value without questions, but hasnt this approach lead us to believe in fairy tales more than the ideals these nobel personalities fought for.

as your moniker suggests you are wise enough to understand the difference between mocking and questioning the belief. I am doing later than former if you will believe me
Religion is based on faith... For a non muslim, Rasulullah's (SAW) Meraj would sound as a Fairy Tale. For an athiest, the concept of Allah would sound as a Fairy Tale... Everything is based on faith. We do roza, we give zakat, we pray namaaz, we go to Hajj.. all on faith... So don't go and look for practicality everywhere..

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 22, 2013 6:14 am

Ramakdawala wrote:why not call ALLAH?

QURAAN says ALLAH is near then jugular vein for a momeen....

We verily created a man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.----Surah kahf
Everyone calls onto Allah.. Even Bohras call onto Allah.. It is just that they take wasila of Wali-ullah,

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 22, 2013 10:38 am

Religion is based on faith... For a non muslim, Rasulullah's (SAW) Meraj would sound as a Fairy Tale. For an athiest, the concept of Allah would sound as a Fairy Tale... Everything is based on faith. We do roza, we give zakat, we pray namaaz, we go to Hajj.. all on faith... So don't go and look for practicality everywhere..
Right. Yesterday, I went to Florida, then Paris and then Tokyo and then came back to my home with my family in one hour. Best of all was that I didn't have to go through security anywhere as I was travelling on a flying horse with a carriage. I cannot give you any proof of this event. You just need to have faith. I was able to do this because I was told that I am an angel, more powerful that the Dawoodi-Bohra Dai and their hiding Imam. I was also able to swallow the Sun a few days back in Australia. That is why they had the eclipse. Now, to a disbeliever these might sound like fairy tales, but they really happened.

Religion is based on faith. Not blind faith. Understand the difference or else you will be asked to go fly a horse.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 22, 2013 2:33 pm

anajmi wrote:
Right. Yesterday, I went to Florida, then Paris and then Tokyo and then came back to my home with my family in one hour. Best of all was that I didn't have to go through security anywhere as I was travelling on a flying horse with a carriage. I cannot give you any proof of this event. You just need to have faith. I was able to do this because I was told that I am an angel, more powerful that the Dawoodi-Bohra Dai and their hiding Imam. I was also able to swallow the Sun a few days back in Australia. That is why they had the eclipse. Now, to a disbeliever these might sound like fairy tales, but they really happened.

Religion is based on faith. Not blind faith. Understand the difference or else you will be asked to go fly a horse.
Dais are appointed by nas. My forefathers practiced Bohra faith and I am following it. It is the top authority who is answerable to Allah if they are doing any wrong. I am doing what a sane person would do. I don't buy the Kothar's ploy of collecting wealth and I don't pay too much, just the bare minimum and there is no pressure on me whatsoever from anywhere.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 22, 2013 3:02 pm

To believe in a fairytale for sake of faith ! What good does the fairytales serve in strengthening the Faith (Imaan) ?
When it comes to Kothar’s Bol Bachchan, they share weird fairy tales. Its no surprise for an abde, who live in a make-believe fantasy world.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 22, 2013 4:24 pm

My forefathers practiced Bohra faith and I am following it.
Here is what the Quran says about you following your forefathers

2:170 But when they are told, "Follow what God has bestowed from on high," some answer, "Nay, we shall follow [only] that which we found our forefathers believing in and doing." Why, even if their forefathers did not use their reason at all, and were devoid of all guidance?

5:104 for when they are told, "Come unto that which God has bestowed from on high, and unto the Apostle" - they answer, "Enough for us is that which we found our forefathers believing in and doing." Why, even though their forefathers knew nothing, and were devoid of all guidance?

So, whether you are using your forefathers as an excuse or a justification, it isn't going to work unless your forefathers are - again as per the Quran -

2:133 Nay, but you [yourselves, O children of Israel ,] bear witness [107] that when death was approaching Jacob, he said unto his sons: "Whom will you worship after I am gone?" They answered: "We will worship thy God, the God of thy forefathers Abraham and Ishmael [108] and Isaac, the One God; and unto Him w;1l we surrender ourselves."

I seriously doubt Abraham or Ishmael or Isaac followed the Dawoodi Bohra Nus based Dai-es!!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:06 am

Ababil.mp4
(14.75 MiB) Downloaded 278 times