Farman Al Vazarat us Saifya for Women

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Farman Al Vazarat us Saifya for Women

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 am

Everyday new Farman from the Khaqan e Azam
Attachments
Farman Al Vazarat
Farman Al Vazarat

Momin Mukhlis

Re: Farman Al Vazarat us Saifya for Women

Unread post by Momin Mukhlis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:14 am

Nafisa

Are you Dawoodi Bohra?
If not... Then don't take much load on your mind. Bcoz this farman is for Dawoodi Bohra Women's not for them who just act being Dawoodi Bohra.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 am

Momin Mukhlis wrote:Nafisa

Are you Dawoodi Bohra?
If not... Then don't take much load on your mind. Bcoz this farman is for Dawoodi Bohra Women's not for them who just act being Dawoodi Bohra.
MM
She received from Al Vazarat so she has to be E Jamaat Card carrying Bohra. Why do not you reply why it is necessary to make ROTI when they already have
DABBA/TIFFIN cooks available. CAN YOUR BRAIN TALK ABOUT THE LOGIC OF THIS FARMAN? oh forgot you are not supposed to use your brain without RAZA

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:50 pm

This is just a starting step towards 'passing on the cost' .......... abdes are 'contributing' towards Dabba, now their women have been asked to go and cook Rotis, most likely some will go (there is no mention as to to WHO will provide 'raw material' for roti) .... many will not go and will opt for making Roti at home and sending .... so there you go, cost of Roti has been passed over .......... amtes are not going to ask for flour/ghee etc (or charge for it).

Secondly there will be a Farman each Farzand should take part in 'Distribution' ........

Then may all the Marado will have to do the Khidamat of Qurbani and providing meat ..... Char see Cha Momin Bhai Milee Nay Mahena Bay War tuo Qurbani No Sawab Hasil Karay anay Ghost Faiz-ul-Muwaid Burhania Ma Punchaway......

So you 'buy' the raw material for your food and 'pay' for it too ..........

Su Ehnee Niralee Shan Chay .........

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:01 am

What has Muffy got against women.....first he encourages they are circumcised, next they should stop working especially never be air hostess just he by chance gets it wrong when a beautiful hostess he assumes is not a Bohra is serving him, then gets tiffin organised so the kitchen rusts, and then now says they should only make roti.

Was he inspired by a dream ! Far cry this is his biggest contribution to the betterment of the community.

If this was an elected Diai we would have people protesting and asking for re election, but what a pity we are stuck with him and more drama in the future.

hypocritebohra

Unread post by hypocritebohra » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Muffy's is leading this community to the fifth century with his retrogrative edicts and farmaans He is the Pied Piper leading a bunch of frenzied abdes to their doom,, very much like Mullah Omar transforming a doclie , placid , islamic community into a bunch of foul mouthed, ignorant, hooligans . I can see hordes of amtes now leaving good jobs to slave away in stuffed kitchens making rotis to earn the sawaab and kushi of thier masters in Saifee Mahal , whilst their masters are patting each others on their backs at yet another success at enslavement of the abdes and amtes . I am waiting for that proveribial final straw that wil break the camel's back and the day Muffy in his enthusiasm to enslave will do sometihng which will awaken even the die hards out of this magic demonic spell and return to True Islam In the meantime I can only sit back and watch the drama unfold with patience and sabar , from an outsider's perspective having made the enlightened deciiion to revert to true islam and leave this community a long time ago.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:21 pm

A similar Farmaan from Houston Jamaat :-

Upcoming News & Events

FMB Menu May 20 - June 105.05.13 - The menu has been updated for the next 2 weeks, please visit fmbhouston.com.

Roti Khidmat for muminaat behno

As per irshad-e-muneer of Aali Qadr Syedi wa Moulai Mufaddal bhai saheb Saifuddin TUS, muminaat behno should do khidmat of making roti for Faiz al Mawaid al Burhaniyah. Muminaat behno who would like to do this khidmat are requested to give their names to any one of the persons listed below. Groups of volunteers will then be made and they will be contacted based on when roti is needed in jaman.

•Husaina bahen Karimjee - 713-775-9326
• Rashida bahen Lokhandwala - 281-919-6973
• Lubaina bahen Motiwala - 281-300-0520

New Misaq

Shahzada Aalwaqar Shahzada Malekulashter bhaisaheb Shujauddin DM will take new misaq of mumineen farzando tomorrow at noon. Please have your farzand misaq registered with Shaikh Yusuf Bhai Motiwala at 832-483-8545 and Shaikh Qutbuddin Bhai Lokhandwala at 832-208-4621.

Misaq will be held at 6718 Village Creek , Katy tx 77449.

Lailatul Mairaj Program

Shehzada Aali Waqar Malekul Ashtar bhai saheb Shujauddin DM will lead washeq namaz on Lailatul Mairaj today, Tuesday June 4th. Syedna Abdul Qader Najmuddin RA Urs majlis will be held at 7:20 PM followed by Maghrib, Isha, and washeq namaz.

Niaz jaman will be served after namaz. All mumineen, muminaat, and farzando are cordially given izan.

Faiz al Mawaid al Burhaniya thali will not be distributed tomorrow

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Bismillah, Salaam.
Last edited by Sikander on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Bismillah, Salaam.

I will definitely send my wife for roti making, on the condition if I find muffys wife and all kothari woman are also engaged in this khidmat...let me know if this ever happens...

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Muffadal Mola is coming down hard on women lately and also giving contradictory farmans.
He said at one time for men to put their women out of their homes if they don't wear ridas, he said women should not work in call centers what if that is the only source of income for the whole family? Is jamaat going to support the family? how are these women going to support themselves when they are put out??
The 52nd dai had said that you can wear the uniform that is required at work but when you get home and move about for shopping etc. wear ridas, but now the 53rd is tightening the noose a bit more and wants women to wear rida all the times and which implies not to work outside at all, especially in the foreign countries. Are we regressing back to 6th century??
When the Faiz thaali was started it was promoted as time saving for women so they can learn other skills like stitching, making topis, etc.etc or go to school and take classes. Now he wants all women to make rotis for the thaali which means get back into the kitchen again.

The whole community is in a tizzy and confused with these contradictory farmans, these people are so detached from the daily life of any momin and how hard they have to work to make a living, they have no idea, just because they live in luxury and money is thrown at their feet, doesn't mean that happens to every family.

Awakened woman

Unread post by Awakened woman » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:40 am

We have got a new farman today, that woman should learn stitching and make atleast one rida for self. Nowadays, when its morning I dread what new farman has come up and how we would have to comply or else we would be taken to task. For all of these tasks, they want to have your ejamaat card scanned.. Why?? If it is voluntary, why the attendance has to be marked? Women are asked to concentrate only on home based jobs. Will that be enough to take care of our families if some tragedy befalls. Who would feed our kids? In this age, when two incomes are needed to run a household, why are women being asked to give up everything. When all other religions and communities are promoting 'girl child' education and economic independence of women, why are we getting so regressive?. The men here just keep on 'talking' and some more.. Has anyone come up with some concrete steps or started a 'small' step towards a change? We women are bound by many restrictions, and have to think of many factors before raising our dissatisfaction. We have to think of our husband,children, parents, in laws, society etc, but you men I assume can do a bit more towards bringing about some positivity in our community.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:59 am

Awakened woman wrote:We have got a new farman today, that woman should learn stitching and make atleast one rida for self. Nowadays, when its morning I dread what new farman has come up and how we would have to comply or else we would be taken to task. For all of these tasks, they want to have your ejamaat card scanned.. Why?? If it is voluntary, why the attendance has to be marked? Women are asked to concentrate only on home based jobs. Will that be enough to take care of our families if some tragedy befalls. Who would feed our kids? In this age, when two incomes are needed to run a household, why are women being asked to give up everything. When all other religions and communities are promoting 'girl child' education and economic independence of women, why are we getting so regressive?. The men here just keep on 'talking' and some more.. Has anyone come up with some concrete steps or started a 'small' step towards a change? We women are bound by many restrictions, and have to think of many factors before raising our dissatisfaction. We have to think of our husband,children, parents, in laws, society etc, but you men I assume can do a bit more towards bringing about some positivity in our community.

Mashallah sister I salute you and others like Nafisa, and many anonymous ....this revolution and reform was missing a big lever..the power of women sisters mothers daughters grandmothers ....

Sisters many have taken small steps in their own ways and capability...not everything is obvious if you have better ideas say so and we will support you.

Just for the record the reform is like a war ...against a well resourced and numbered tyranny , one has to use smart methods...

The initial phases of the reform was to weaken the foundation ..which we are almost there, these enlightenment you have received would not have possible without this wonderful site that allows us to even have these discussions. PDB pioneered the idea that we can stand up and give a good fight and we have to allow time. Over time if we keep the pressure and perseverance the rock will move.

This site is a nameless faceless network of dedicated reformists who together have slowly chipped away the mountain of disinformation , and oppression. Some of us have shot friendly fire but we have not lost focus.

The issues raised in Canada where the senate was involved, UK where tax office was involved, Australia on FGM , Tanzania on money laundering , Saudi Arabia on theological corruption were all initiated by reformists who remain silent , india the Udaipuris, Indians using media like the documentaries, petitions all without recognition, payment, fame , and do the risky job of ensuring my , your, our future is better then the present.

I am now more confident that I can stand up for my rights without fear of physical abuse from the kothari goons. There is enough societal awareness and legal protection in our protests. I am optimistic that the very soon in a few years we will be able to say what we think about the ridiculous clergy without hiding behind the anonymous aliases.

May we keep moving and create the dynasty irrelevant. May Allah be with us.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:11 am

hey my dear ones' 52 syedna gaved freedom to women in his time as much as he can , (( only firqah whose women pray namaz on road)) & brought riches to his home from the people , but dnt know wat dis fellow 53 is upto he is just tightening the noose on women, rite now he just getting wah wah su shaan che , lets see how far it goes, coz the suffocation will 1st kill their wah wah & then the salaam, or else if the salaam gets closed sooner den expected, then may be the Kotharis & zadas' & kasres' will kill him some how, before they are doomed by this way of new new (fatwa) farmaan ne aali mukaam,

guys u know how he contradicts his own statements,
1st :- in amravati ((momino case na karo, ena si sirf lawyer no faido tha se, taarikh o padh se, maaf kari dav , maari paase aavo,))
just after 20 days from his 1st announcement he went to Rajasthan where a small village name SUWASRA is located , where a hindu man won a case against dawat e hadiya which was being faught from 30 years, hearing that hindu guy won it,
2nd:- he says(( aie bhaiyo je laage te lagavo kitna bhi paisa laage , kai bhi karo, supreme court sudhi jaao,, mane te zamin paachi lavi aapo,))

why sir if that fellow is a Hindu that means' you will break your own words, own laws, then please tell me whose dawat ambassador u want to be , dnt tell me its of rehmato lil alamin ( rasullulah saw) who is rehmat for each & every one, no matter which caste & creed,

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:19 am

hey guys all you people must have heard that muffy has ordered his blind male followers to kick their wife out from the house if they dont obey you & wear something else and not Rida,
do you guys know why he has ordered such a heinous act to follow, in this critical time of impatience era, its simple cause he him self has kicked his 1st wife out & that poor female is waiting for her rights till date.
jesi karni wesi sikha man

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:37 am

I have been visiting this site lately & found some good genuine articles worth reading, there are some real good writers too,
i feel we should highlight this site more to the bohras' & educate & update them about the facts of all around & keep putting more articles with in depth research.accuracy of events.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:20 am

one more farman, stay at home mums should start making riddas and topi's to sell to abdes. Each abde should have as many topi's and the ladies should have a whole wardrobe of riddas all matching for every occasion.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Rida Making Workshop for Mumenaat Bairawo in Sherullah in Spartanburg SC

8th Ramadan, 1434

As per Irshadaat of Aali Qadr Moula TUS , where he has repeatedly guided Bairawo to wear rida , this year in Spartanburg SC with the Raza and guidance of Janab M Huzefa bhai , bairawo have a organized a unique workshop in Spartanburg where all Spartanburg bairawo shall each make one rida themselves with same kapru and wear the rida in Lailatul Qadr and Eid , all bairawo shall have same ridas made by themselves , maximum attendance was present . workshop was held with the help of the DVD (My Rida Diary)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:21 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:......where he has repeatedly guided Bairawo to wear rida ,
mashallah! in that case all bohra males - abdes - should also start wearing ridha's. they are all impotent, spineless cowards and equal to women anyway. what fun, both abdes and amtes in identical ridha's....!! :D :lol:

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Bro zulfikar, I have always followed ur posts with interest and respect,but I take objection 2 ur above post. As I understand it, u are calling women spineless and coward, do u mean it?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Sikander wrote:Bismillah, Salaam.

I will definitely send my wife for roti making, on the condition if I find muffys wife and all kothari woman are also engaged in this khidmat...let me know if this ever happens...
Do u think.. The kotharis even eat roti... They r quite westernized... Might be eating pastas etc with forks and spoons !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 am

wise_guy wrote: Do u think.. The kotharis even eat roti... They r quite westernized... Might be eating pastas etc with forks and spoons !
Abdes will take that also with excitement !

“Apna Qasre Aali na shehzada and shehzadi ketla bhanela che ! forks and spoon thi jame che. Su eni nirali shaan, ehsaan and karam che”

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:54 am

aliakbar wrote:I have been visiting this site lately & found some good genuine articles worth reading, there are some real good writers too,
i feel we should highlight this site more to the bohras' & educate & update them about the facts of all around & keep putting more articles with in depth research.accuracy of events.

well, I tried my best by making an email id under an alias and emailing all bohras in my mailing list/circle with reference link to this site.... You all can also do this !

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:47 am

Awakened woman wrote:We have got a new farman today, that woman should learn stitching and make atleast one rida for self. Nowadays, when its morning I dread what new farman has come up and how we would have to comply or else we would be taken to task. For all of these tasks, they want to have your ejamaat card scanned.. Why?? If it is voluntary, why the attendance has to be marked? Women are asked to concentrate only on home based jobs. Will that be enough to take care of our families if some tragedy befalls. Who would feed our kids? In this age, when two incomes are needed to run a household, why are women being asked to give up everything. When all other religions and communities are promoting 'girl child' education and economic independence of women, why are we getting so regressive?. The men here just keep on 'talking' and some more.. Has anyone come up with some concrete steps or started a 'small' step towards a change? We women are bound by many restrictions, and have to think of many factors before raising our dissatisfaction. We have to think of our husband,children, parents, in laws, society etc, but you men I assume can do a bit more towards bringing about some positivity in our community.

This Dai,Mansoos & all their lobby targets Woman first as they know that all work can be done if they are able to convince the Woman of the community , they Black mail the Men on the basis of their families so if the Ladies can get aware and do not participate in any of their Show off functions the change will be faster ,
the women can take some inspiration from the History of Karbala

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:22 am

Now Kothar is strictly not giving any raza for jobs for women. Even if they approach for any course raza they are asked wether they intend to work and if the answer is yes then no raza. Very soon farman will come for all women to leave their current jobs. Their only option will be to either work as teachers in MSB only or in jamaat offices.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 am

Deerseye wrote:Bro zulfikar, I have always followed ur posts with interest and respect,but I take objection 2 ur above post. As I understand it, u are calling women spineless and coward, do u mean it?
no, on the contrary. sorry, i know that's how it came across, which is unfortunate. my apologies to the brave women on this board and those of our women who come here and browse to get educated. in fact i would say that they are actually braver than the majority of our men. perhaps i should have worded it better, but the real intent of my comment is clear, abde men have become emasculated and impotent to fight against injustice. they too should take to wearing ridha's and hide their faces out of shame (which atleast our women don't need to do)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:40 pm

It is a sad strategy that kothar, most likely because of the envy the zadis who nag zada, that they are feeling threatened and unable to suppress modern educated and intellectual women and girls.

So they have this cruel strategy to discourage our wives, daughters and sisters to intellectually progress in modern society. How do they do so is to preach the medival ideology that the best occupation for women is home duties , in the kitchen , sewing and subservient to their husbands. They are knocking the self motivated feministic desire for women to be equal or better to men.

Kothar is promoting the khatna of the mind on women. Once they destroy a generation of women aspirations Mansoos will be safe from 50% of his livestock.

Mansoos also fears that a educated woman is much harder to control than an educated male.

In parallel they have seen success that they have turned men into droids and slaves that at a drop of a slogan go running with stampede like hungry cattle. Now these sub intelligent men were being questioned by their women why they have become so weak and could be regretting. The men were likely to be getting worried as their women started looking for outsiders for marriage as Bohra men become unpopular for modern liberal women. So they are happy that Mansoos is on this war path with modern women.

Mansoos vision of a life is a very sadistic image , look at his character.

A good lion is a dead lion, a good man is a timid puppet abde sheikh on his knees and bowing , an acceptable Bohra woman is a chained woman in Bohra semi burqa serving hot food and sewing topis.

So while Mazoom daughter and kids are becoming academic professors , most zadis are too spoilt to lift a spoon and what they come up is how do they create little pets who will do as they instruct.

So he has now started this program of twisting women's minds. Fortunately the turn out to these sessions in markuzs where women listen to the crap is only 30% . It seems the 70% women are more resistive than the men. Where more than 50% are abdes. An example to test this women rebellious nature is find out how many women really discontinued use of facebooks after his fatwa some year ago. Not many..and some were smart to move from Facebook to what's app ...fortunately Mansoos does think they are different..and not the same social media.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Mansoos is the modern day male chauvinist !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Most Abdes conveniently patronize Muffy Maula’s farmans which restrict women’s intellectual growth. Many abdes prefer a docile and homely wife with submissive attitude and zero to limited intellect / aptitude. Specially abdes from waaagar regions, where they are illiterate or limited educated businessmen who prefer less or nil qualified Amtes to suit their egos. More the fanatically inclined Amte more the demand amongst hardcore abde families.

Even a rida wearing smart Amte with a modern outlook is uncomfortable for a panzy beardy abde who serenades in love of maulas more than for his wife.

Such farmans aid these abdes to enforce their superiority over amtes, whereas such amtes are happy taking charge of these as they do not wish to face the real tough world with its intellectual challenges.

I respect the concept of rida as humble and modest dressing but not as gender bias or enforcement to keep women in check. Similar thoughts apply to Saya Kurta Topi Beard mindset !

MsFH

Unread post by MsFH » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Before 2 weeks there was seminar in Kuwait, in all area markas regarding wearing of Rida and its importance. I have attend that seminar where I was surprised that seminar was conducted by 17-18 years old young girls who are not educated.
Points discussed in that seminar :
Muffy mola’s bayan : Bairao call centre ma job na kare.. raat raat bhar bahar besi ne office ma kaam karvu apni shariyat ma nathi.
He is emphasizing not to work outside : In India there are many bohra girls who are running there house on income earned from call centres, and from that income kothar is being paid in various form of taxes imposed.

After dabba system bohra women are becoming fat, especially in Kuwait ladies who are not working has three routine; eating, sleeping and shopping. And show off after loading themselves with heavy rida and jwellery.
College , Schools and in office wear rida or else leave studies and work:
This session was taken by young uneducated girls, who may not even have completed their schooling, also lack maturity and understanding of world outside their bohra comfort zone. And are easily passing their judgments to leave education or income if one is not allowed to wear rida.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 pm

these girls are also asked to attend mushaira of famous shaairs( poets) and then change the poetry adding muffi's and Dai's name where appropriate. they copy the shaairs poetry and make it their own.