Fatwa against Syedna

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Fatwa against Syedna

Unread post by Nafisa » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:34 am

Some unknown person sent me these Fatwas, is it true ?
If true, I am afraid in near future Bohras will be declared Mushrik and treat in Muslim world worst then Qadyanis
Attachments
Fatwa against Syedna 4.pdf
Fatwa against Syedna 4
(149.33 KiB) Downloaded 1368 times
Fatwa against Syedna 3.pdf
Fatwa against Syedna 3
(188.14 KiB) Downloaded 825 times
Fatwa against Syedna 2.pdf
Fatwa against Syedna 2
(158.6 KiB) Downloaded 704 times
Fatwa against Syedna 1.pdf
Fatwa against Syedna 1
(173.82 KiB) Downloaded 1070 times

Truthseeker

Re: Fatwa against Syedna

Unread post by Truthseeker » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:51 am

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:43 am

Wahhabis always give Bhoris problems on Hajj. They see our Topi and call us Innovators. They don't give hassle to Iranians though as they are powerful.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:22 am

DB-Londoner wrote:Wahhabis always give Bhoris problems on Hajj. They see our Topi and call us Innovators. They don't give hassle to Iranians though as they are powerful.
Do not blame Wahabis or anyonel else, During my trip to Hajj, I had a group of Bohra (donot use Bohri) were wearing topis while in Ihram, I even requested them to remove the topi while doing Tawaf and they refused. There is a code for performing Umrah and Hajj and only Bohras (abdes) want to create their own code including leaving Kaaba when Adhan is called and not praying the Harmain Sharif during regular time. So do not blame others when they want their own identity. Be prepared to face the consequences when you try to act different.

genesis

Unread post by genesis » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:54 am

SBM wrote:
DB-Londoner wrote:Wahhabis always give Bhoris problems on Hajj. They see our Topi and call us Innovators. They don't give hassle to Iranians though as they are powerful.
Do not blame Wahabis or anyonel else, During my trip to Hajj, I had a group of Bohra (donot use Bohri) were wearing topis while in Ihram, I even requested them to remove the topi while doing Tawaf and they refused. There is a code for performing Umrah and Hajj and only Bohras (abdes) want to create their own code including leaving Kaaba when Adhan is called and not praying the Harmain Sharif during regular time. So do not blame others when they want their own identity. Be prepared to face the consequences when you try to act different.
I guess haj, eid qutba and jumma namaz are occasions wherein much importance is to be laid on the unity of the congregation and attention to be solely on God and nothing else. So the belief that the regular congregational namaz during hajj is invalid for us deserves some thought and scrutiny. The instructions that are issued to act the namaz out and to take the oppurtunity to view the black stone when the others are in sajda are all a bit high-handed and one wonders how God will see this whole thing. At the end of the day, it shouldnt turn out that our hajj becomes invalid because of these aberrations.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:01 am

SBM wrote:
No, we do not wear Topi when in Ihram. I have never seen this.

Many other things we do are very different and wrong, this is true. By the way, what is bad about saying Bhori?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:00 am

Bushra Bushra....

Muffy has been bad luck..since he got the alleged nass...issues in Pakistan, Kuwait, Jordan, Australia , now KSA! So external pressure has formed. Wait until he becomes the 53rd and the real mess starts from within.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 am

Difference between Bohra and Bohri is like Mohammad and Muhmda, Fatima and Fatim . Names always pronounce correct, only dead community never care about its name.
Can any one please paste the Fatwa as PDF file takes time in loading?
Bohra normally wear Ehram over Banyan and wear Topi 15 days prior to Hij, especially, as per instructions, which is called Mushbeh bil Ehram.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 am

Difference between Bohra and Bohri is like Mohammad and Muhmda, Fatima and Fatim . Names always pronounce correct,
Agree......
You do not call a Pakistani as Paki nor do you call a Black as Blackie those are insulting and same should be applied to our community's id which is BOHRA and not BOHRI

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:35 pm

So Bhori is not the plural form of Bhora? Its actually some kind of slang insult?
Who invented it then, and why do so many Bhori, sorry Bhora, refer to themselves in this way?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Why is Bohri considered derogatory ? I have heard Bohras from Mumbai calling themselves Bohri.

....I would see issues if someone as outsiders called us....Shirkis, Muffys, Qutbi, Proggys, SKD because that is not part of the proper name and is trying to ridicule us.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Ok so we have records at authority and media levels in UK , Canada, India , Pakistan , Kuwait , Jordan , Australia . Any more that we don't know of ?

Tanzania but that and for developing nations that can be erased with a bit of corruption.

If only we can get a record in USA ? Houston , Atlanta , California , ...rise!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Nafisa wrote:Difference between Bohra and Bohri is like Mohammad and Muhmda, Fatima and Fatim . Names always pronounce correct, only dead community never care about its name.
In the earlier days the servants and maids in the bohra household were mostly called "Mammad (Mohammed)" and "Fatma khaala" no matter what their real name was. Now I don't think that there can be anything more derogatory then this.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 pm

So 'Bori' is deregoratory ......... what about 'Apnawalla' ..??

And what would abdes say about 'Oala Musalmano' or 'MiaBhai' .....??

BORIs do not consider themself as Muslims .......... this is a FACT.

shanu_scorpio

Unread post by shanu_scorpio » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:34 am

Nafisa wrote:Some unknown person sent me these Fatwas, is it true ?
If true, I am afraid in near future Bohras will be declared Mushrik and treat in Muslim world worst then Qadyanis
nafisa ji yeh fatwa ki baat kaha tak sahi hai

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 am

Dear Shanu
Fatwas are not prepared by any Indian or Pakistani Aalim, it is Saudi Ulema's official Fatwa, given not on the base of Wahabi faith but on the base of common Muslim principals of religion of Islam

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:44 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Nafisa wrote:Difference between Bohra and Bohri is like Mohammad and Muhmda, Fatima and Fatim . Names always pronounce correct, only dead community never care about its name.
In the earlier days the servants and maids in the bohra household were mostly called "Mammad (Mohammed)" and "Fatma khaala" no matter what their real name was. Now I don't think that there can be anything more derogatory then this.
Dear Ghulam Mohammad Saheb
It is a fact that in Qasre Jaali(Aali) and in Harami Baite Jaini still male servant called as Mummad and made servent called as Fatma
Advice them to change old names with new like Johrat and Huzaifa

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Truthseeker wrote:Here is the link :

http://www.alifta.org/Fatawa/FatawaChap ... 1&BookID=7

The ramifications of this fatwa are quite serious..it will affect all Bohras. Bohras living in Sunni dominated areas are now to be very cautious.

This has been the most formal assessment by a parallel peak Islamic authority to investigate the practises of Bohras and make negative conclusion.

This organisation is closely followed by Sunni ulema across the world who will in due course find out and some may take actions to interven, sanction and the least is they will withdraw privileges . The worst is to class Bohra an unislamic cult. These actions will be translated by extremist groups and will create further trouble .

The blame squarely by the clergy to have lead us to this new dangerous point. How did they think they could secretly promote such deviant practises without end. We're they blinded by wealth creation that they lost sense that they are drifting out of islam ?

The reform movement has in short period delivered massive milestones through publicity and influencing outsiders and is worth celebrating . Not only are Bohras the black sheep of secular liberal society by practising FGM and corruption but also orthodox islam for staining the ideologies with segregation and innovation . No more allies, jus pure reform will save them or reverting back to Hinduism . Watch this space Shia schools are also investigating and soon a fatwa will be released..

May be the prediction of only 40 more years for the demise can be shortened and is the 53rd the last Diai ?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 am

Kothar does not want to expand its control over more numbers, infact they are concentrating on rich minorities. As more and more exposure will weaken the numbers, kothar will reduce the bohra community into an inclusive cult of rich and brainwashed serving to their needs and greeds.

Worst case scenario ( for kothar), when completely exposed; they would wrap up their act, having hoarded enough wealth, would go anonymous and live among ourselves still rich and kicking, waiting for fertile times to resurface again and find new shores to set their empires.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:00 am

Below is A Khutba translation Of imam Hussain (A.S) when he was departing from madina to Karbala on 28 Rajab
this is for every Ulema who not preaching the True Islam around the world , but as i am a D.B (Just for saying) i can associate this to our community and hope by some means it reaches the Kothari's & Zaada's

KHUTBA IMAM HUSSAIN A.S. ON 28
Rajab..
"Kya tum logo nay nahi dekha k is
tagoot (pointing to Mavia) nay Hum Ahleybait, Humaray Shia or is Deen k sath kia kia?
Aye grouh e ulama, loog tumhari izzat kartay hain,tum apni khuwahishat se dastbardaar nai hotay or
loog apni zaroriat e zindage tark kar k tumhari khuwahishaat pori kartay hain,
tum zameen per jageerdaro ki tarah chaltay ho,
yay sab is liay hai k tum deen e khuda say mansoob ho,
agar chay tum sab Huq ko pamaal karnay walay ho, ab tuk tum nay
rah e Khuda may kutch kharch nahi kya, Na tumharay badun per raah e khuda me mamoli choot aye, na tum nay raah e Khuda may dushmania mool li hain, yay Gair- Zimaydarana deen apnanay k bad
dua go ho k khuda tumhay Rasoolo ki Humrahi naseeb karay?
, or aye woh jo Khuda ki Naimato ki
umeedo may hey!,
Mujhay tou yay khoof hai k khuda
ka azaab tum pr na
ajae k jo Inayat or Naimat Khuda
nay tumhay ata ki
the, tum nay us may khayanat ki
Aye Ulma e Deen, Tum Ahd e Khuda
ko toot'ta
dekh rahay ho or uthtay nahi ho,
jub k tumharay
Aabaa ki rasmein toot jaen tou
foran kharay ho
jatay ho,
Aye Andho(Blind) Aye
Goongo, Aye
Baihron! Tum nay shehro(cities) k
ander yay
rivaj apna rakha hai k zalim zulm
kar raha ha
tum chup saat k baithay ho. Na
shehro k ander
ja kr koi zimaydari nibhatay ho na
gharo may
beth kr koi amal kartay ho. agar
koi raah e
khuda may nikalta ha tou us ki
himayat b nahi
kartay,
balkay tum susti dekha kar zalimo
ki qurbat hasil
kartay ho, yay sab k bawajood
ha k khuda nay
tumhay hukum deya hai k tum nahi
un il munkir karo,
lakin tum ghaflat ki zindage guzar
rahay ho,
Khuda nay Zamaam (Authority)
ulma k hatho
may de the, lakin tum sey wo sab
cheen liya gaya
hey q k tum huq per tafarqa kar
rahay ho, Agar
tum mushkilat jheylnay waly
hotay tou saaray
umoor zalimo k hath sa tumhari
taraf ajatay or
tumhari taraf rojo hota, lakin tum
nay apni kursi
zalimo ko dey de or tum nay pora
deen utha kar
zalimo k supurd kar deya wo aaj
shubhaat or
khuwahishaat per amul kar rahay
hain,

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

A reliable source has mentioned that officers from the Saudi Arabia , Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice has been aware of the Bohra practises in Madina and Makkah for some time now. Commission details can be found on http://www.hisbah.gov.sa.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:31 pm

these 'fatwas' were issued in 1980-81 just after syedna descended on cairo alongwith thousands of fanatic bohras in the summer of 1980, to inaugurate the masjid al anwar, renovated at his expense. the presence of such large and frenzied mobs rang alarm bells among the sunni elite and general populace, who were totally mystified as to who these so-called muslims were, what were their beliefs, antecedents and motives.

i remember egyptians (many of whom were my friends) in dubai asking each other about this sudden turn of events and their total bewilderment as to who or what these people and their leader was. they had no idea that i belonged to the same community and thus freely exchanged their opinions in front of me. when someone mentioned some obscure reference to the fatimid dynasty and how these 'buhra shias' claimed to be descendants of that empire, i could genuinely see alarm and consternation on their faces.

although anwar us sadat met syedna and conferred the title of 'vajihun neel' on him, there was general ignorance and curiosity about bohras and as a result the egyptian govt instituted a panel of islamic scholars, many of them derived from al azhar, to research this sect, its leadership and their belief sets. the study was discreetly funded by the saudi govt and the complete results were published in 1981, in 'al muslimoon', a prestigious islamic publication of saudi arabia. this publication occupies a pre-eminent position in the islamic world and is considered the mouthpiece gazette of the scholars in the arabic and even non-arabic world. everything published in it is considered official saudi religious policy and oftentimes even the house of saud has to toe its line.

these excerpts reproduced above are not really 'fatwas'. they are part of the entire article published in 'al muslimoon' which run into several pages. i have the entire article in my possession, translated from the arabic. it is a most damning report and on its basis, the bohras under the leadership of syedna should have been declared kafirs and apostates long ago. what was most surprising is that very little 'public' action was taken, but what is definitely a fact is that soon after:,
1. the amil of jeddah, shabbir bhaisaheb vajihuddin, was arrested and deported, ostensibly for a. money laundering, b. misguiding (bohra) pilgrims and sowing the seeds of sedition and disunity, c. misusing the funds provided by the saudi monarch from his personal privy funds which are given in billions every year to assist haji's. a substantial sum is also provided to our musafirkhanas in mecca and madina which should basically make the food free for bohra haji's, but our faiz's there charge hapless bohras quite big sums for dal, rice and vegetables with a little meat thrown in.
2. syedna was blacklisted and refused entry into saudi for 20+ years. its only after repeated entreaties to the saudi govt on grounds of humanity, his old age, his delicate health etc, that they relented, but on strict conditions that they would not tolerate mass tamashas of frenzied bohras kissing his feet and doing naare baazi, congregate around bohra markaz's etc. in fact they issued strict injunctions that syedna should not encourage any of his abdes (slaves) to visit saudi arabia during his visit. he and his handlers were categorically told that any violations of these conditions and they would publicly humiliate him with deportation. as was obvious, syedna's visit was treated as non-diplomatic and low key. no one from any position of authority went to meet him, neither at the airport, nor at his residence, nor was he allowed to come visit any princes, governers or public officials.
3. the bohra faiz in jeddah was demolished inspite of many pleas and an alternative was provided at a much longer distance.
4. bohra markaz in dammam has been closed down and the others are under close watch. the entire bohra community is under scrutiny and they dare not congregate in large numbers. even for eid khutba and fazil raats, bohras sneak into private villas from various alleys and back roads. all tamashas are kept to a mimimum. maatams are subdued and done discreetly. no frantic yelling and provocative displays.

its a miracle that bohras are being allowed to practise their businesses and hold onto their jobs there. the saudi's do not wish to create a ruckus and draw the ire of shias, esp. iran and the rest of the muslim world who hate their guts. its this political compromise which is proving a saving grace for bohras, but one thing is clear, the bohra dai and his family are not welcome. the banner has been hung and they know it - the bohra syedna is leading his flock astray and is actively encouraging shirk.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 pm

How was it ever possible that under such strong fatwa, without reconciling with Saudi Officials that the Bohra Diai hoped to build the zaree of Fatema Zahra AS.

Look I am not against building a zaree or respecting the grave, but to fool and mislead the masses, collect funds and gold for such a cause is fraudulent and a bigger insult to the dignity of the honored Lady.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:48 am

Nanga peda hua tha, poori zindage mal o doulat jama karne mei kharach kardi, serif che gaz kapra mei dunya sae juda hona hai. Maloom nahi wo bhi naseeb mei hai ya nahi.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:02 pm

i forgot to add the following:

5. soon after syedna was blacklisted from saudi, he and his establishment started promoting him as 'haqiqi kaaba'. this was to spite the saudi govt and thumb his nose at them. this title was then routinely added to the other honorifics which follow the dai's name, viz, natiqe quran, haq na saheb, ghaib na malik, ilah ul ardh and other grand but totally fraudulent claims.
6. since the saudi's are the most powerful and prominent members of the arab gulf cooperation council, their report was circulated to the other gulf countries comprising of qatar, bahrain, uae, oman and kuwait. as is well known, the uae is more concerned with business and tourism than religion and takes a very relaxed and liberal approach to religion and acceptance of other faiths. they did not act upon it. neither did oman, and qatar. bahrain of course, decided to steer clear as they are mortally scared of shias, iran being across the narrow straits and having a shia majority population. but the kuwaitis are an arrogant and obstinate lot. bohras in kuwait will concur that they are treated very harshly and singled out for repression. their 'arzi' to build a grand masjid has been repeatedly denied on grounds of them being impure muslims and discriminationg against other muslims in their masjids/markaz's, not allowing them to attend and practising shirk.

it is quite amazing that the syedna has pursued a policy of personal vendetta and promoting his agenda of self-glorification and loot at the expense of his own followers. its an even bigger miracle that bohras in the gulf are still being allowed to live, work and conduct business there, inspite of syedna giving a damn about their livelihood and future. i have personally seen articles over the years in gulf arabic newspapers wherein syedna styles himself as 'sultan al bawahir' and conducted himself as an equal to the sultans and kings of the gulf and middle-east.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Bohra spring wrote:How was it ever possible that under such strong fatwa, without reconciling with Saudi Officials that the Bohra Diai hoped to build the zaree of Fatema Zahra AS.
By now you should understand that the zari project is one of the many which the Dai has up on his sleeves. Just like other projects this one is also a ploy to extract as much gold as possible from the slaves to fill his coffers. The amount of gold collected since decades would put Fort Knoxx into shame !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:42 pm

I have seen many amtes donating their gold bangles, earrings etc to the Dai believing that the same will be used for making the zari of Fatema-tus-zehra (a.s.) thereby not realising that under the wahabi leadership of Saudi Arabia this is nothing but a distant dream. How could one even perceive that the Saudis who are actually demolishing holy sites in their kingdom will ever give permission to build a monumental tomb and zari ?? When the Dai himself could be barred for 20 years from visiting the kingdom then how can he ever influence the king into allowing him to build a zari ? This is one of the many SCAMS manufactured by the evil minds sitting in saifee mahal who very well know that abdes will accept any crap without using their brains. This is one more example of how religion is used by the clergy to fill his own coffers at the expense of his followers.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:38 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:This is one of the many SCAMS manufactured by the evil minds sitting in saifee mahal who very well know that abdes will accept any crap without using their brains.
a careful analysis of bohra history over the last 7-8 decades will show that the kothar has actually and very cunningly carried out a very cleverly designed and deliberate plan to subjugate the community by depriving it of 'real' knowledge and thereby turning them into brainless idiots.

1. the 51st dai embarked on a crusade to collect all deeni books and scriptures in the possession of individual bohras and many trusts. this he did by promoting the concept of a grand archival library which would become the treasure house of knowledge, a' la the famed alexandria library which was the ancient world's greatest repository of knowledge and which got burned down, its invaluable treasures lost forever. this sts did by sweet-talking the ulemas and sethiya's of the day, cajoling some and even threatening those who refused to part with the rare and esoteric works in their possession with baraat. his amils and agents fanned out all over and contacted each and every wealthy bohra and trust. in this manner they seized all external sources of knowledge. this was step 1.
2. the 51st also carried out a systematic campaign to denigrate and cheapen the position and status of sheikhs and mullahs, who in the past were highly learned in our deen and islam. this he did by offering and appointing these titles to any and all who could afford to pay him huge sums in salaams and throw lavish ziyafats in his honor. newly rich, crass and vulgar, immoral and unethical, people of low character, criminals, drunkards. all were welcome. their source of income was not questioned, their ethics and morals were not examined. now suddenly, these uncouth and unlettered were equal in rank to the elite scholars and men of refinement and integrity! this was step 2.
3. the amils of old, who were well educated and pious individuals and who imparted singular ilm during majlises and vaez's and who were only answerable to their jamaats, were now eased out and replaced with younger, brainwashed and indoctrinated ordinary abdes, sent from the kothar, who were trained like attack dogs at the 2 jamea's. these factory trained professional amils were specifically instructed to toe the kothar's line, improve 'collections' manifold, take a tough line with their flock and appoint a jamaat committee which would work in tandem with the amil to terrorise, bully and humiliate ordinary abdes. this was step 3.
4. step 4 was to radically alter the syllabus of the jameas, remove all semblance of deep and esoteric philosophy and reflection on deen, and replace it with superficial knowledge on namaaz, traditions and aberrant practices as promoted by the 51st. teaching the not-too-subtle art of tear-jerking and provocative vaez techniques, promoting the dai to the exclusion of everything else and parroting false mojizas of the dai, spreading hatred for dai ane daawat na dushmano etc.
5. step 5 carried out during the 52nd's era, was to make concerted attempts to successively and gradually elevate his status on a par with allah. all sorts of bogus titles and honorifics were added after his name, repression was stepped up and so was the collection of more money, invention of more headings under which to collect fees, and manufacturing of grand events and functions to impress the simpleton abdes, striking awe and terror into their hearts.
6. a strict dress code was imposed in the 70's which further regimented and isolated the community. bohra women became misfits in the bigger world as their chances of fitting in were reduced and they were increasingly confined to their homes. bohra men were encouraged to engage in petty businesses, they too became marginalised and redundant in professions with their radical islamic appearances.
7. the sinister isolation of the community and their deprivation from interacting with other cultures, religions and points of view further increased with the stepping up of more activities centred around the markaz/masjid. institutions such as weekly mohalla ni majlises, mass sitaabi functions, tabuddat na amal, zikra vaez's, and now the latest brainwave of the insane muffy - the daily thaali dabbas - etc etc have all served to create an inward looking, introverted community with blinkered vision who cannot perceive the world outside their tiny little well. the steady diet of 'dawat na dushman' and laanats on sunni's, other shia's, dai's opponents etc have all further compounded the feeling of a 'siege mentality' among most simple bohras. they view the world as 'us v/s them'.
8. in order to appease some of the hunger of ordinary abdes for ilm and at the same time in a masterful stroke of genius, the kothar started the practise of sabaks, to bind abdes into a sort of secret society and brainwash them, whilst feeding them cleverly distorted half-truths and even outright lies which eventually promote their agenda of total servitude to syedna and further their mission to loot.
9. the final nail in their master plan is the refusal to reveal their bogus 'secret taawil nu ilm' and the incriminating behaviour and practices of the dai, his parasitic family and their henchmen, the amils, from all publicly accessible sites such as maalumaat and zeninfo,

so as you can clearly see, the community has been turned into a pack of brainless robots, automatons who respond to commands when certain buttons are pressed. a constant drumming of 'tamara dai, ya hussain, kerbala, dawat na dushman, dai na dushman, maatam kari lejo, etc' have become subliminal messages which turns every abde into an emotional jelly, opens his wallets and makes him fall into reverse sajdas! aa bail mujhko maar!!

the enslavement of this once fine upstanding community is complete. they are now like well-trained but starving dogs who will gladly swallow any scraps thrown to them.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:32 pm

4. step 4 was to radically alter the syllabus of the jameas, remove all semblance of deep and esoteric philosophy and reflection on deen, and replace it with superficial knowledge on namaaz, traditions and aberrant practices as promoted by the 51st. teaching the not-too-subtle art of tear-jerking and provocative vaez techniques, promoting the dai to the exclusion of everything else and parroting false mojizas of the dai, spreading hatred for dai ane daawat na dushmano etc.
9. the final nail in their master plan is the refusal to reveal their bogus 'secret taawil nu ilm' and the incriminating behaviour and practices of the dai, his parasitic family and their henchmen, the amils, from all publicly accessible sites such as maalumaat and zeninfo,
so as you can clearly see, the community has been turned into a pack of brainless robots, automatons who respond to commands when certain buttons are pressed. a constant drumming of 'tamara dai, ya hussain, kerbala, dawat na dushman, dai na dushman, maatam kari lejo, etc' have become subliminal messages which turns every abde into an emotional jelly, opens his wallets and makes him fall into reverse sajdas! aa bail mujhko maar!!
Are you certain?

Here is something that our esteemed br porus has said before in his trademark lucidity
Tafseer of Surat aD-DuHa as related by Sayedna Muhammad Burhanuddin incorporated Fatimid metaphysical philosophy.
What is so enlightening about Sayedna's tafseer is that every ayat's literal meaning is debunked and the words are interpreted with exalted spiritual significance. One example:....

Excellent interpretation! Kudos!
And then another knowledgeable bro biradar says
agree with porus in the matter of interpretation of the Quran. Very often the Ismaili (and few other Shia) interpretation is far more exalted and sensible than the primitive nonsense offered up by others.
With such exalted interpretations of the Quran, how can the bohras be turned into brainless idiots?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:48 pm

An article which appeared on the forum and which is relevant to the topic of discussion :-

Causes of Corruption in DB Religious Establishment

Some of the components of Corruption, as for as Dawoodi Bohra Community is concerned, are
1) unquestioned authority with absolute power
2) non-accountability
3) no transparency
4) chain of middle men
5) arm-twisting
6) bribery and finally
7) apathy of Bohras

The Dawoodi Bohra religious establishment has made taxes and donation mandatory, even the religious and spiritual head of the community openly ask for donations. We, Bohras are not aware and those who are aware are too scared to stand up for our rights; we would suffer in status quo rather than standing up for our rights, the famous alibi 'Apne shooN karye, badhaj aywa che' …..That is why there is a rampant poverty in a community of filthy rich businessmen who together organize "Burhani Expo" every now and then.

Our religious establishment is only concerned with self-enrichment and wealth accumulation. Because they know that, no crime is too serious or big before money. One can even purchase the law and influence the judgment. Again wealth is not the only motivation for corruption. Power is frequently a great motivator, and the administration pursues power at all cost regardless of who gets hurt. When money is able to buy people's consciences, corruption begins. Money is power. Corruption starts from the establishment because it can be manipulated.

Those who raise their voice against corruption are either sidelined with or forced to leave the community. This accelerates the growth of corruption and corruption breeds corruption. Most of the Bohras waiting to get their children married or bury their dead have taken corruption as part and parcel of the Dawat system. They don't have hatred or ill feeling towards corrupt Jamaat members or Aamils. They think that without it, we cannot survive and sustain in this community. Corruption continues unchecked in our so-called religious administration because the people remain helpless victims or passive observers of the process. "Apne shooN karvoo chhe".

Today the Bohra religious establishment is one among the most corrupt religious establishments, thanks to the ever growing greed of every one from top to bottom in Daiz-Zaman's family and Saifee-Burhani administration. With the introduction and forceful collection of excessive taxes and frequent hi-tech tamashas of Dai's self-glory and most important refusing to account for frequent huge collections.

I am sorry to say, Syedna Saheb himself is responsible for growing corruption in his family and his administration.
In order to become richest men from a pauper and to build his financial empire our late Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb deliberately introduced the corruption in the Dawat system. He first became an Absolute Power in himself by claiming Dai-ul-Mutlaq. “Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” He went to the extent of calling himself "Elahul-Ard" (God on earth) that too in court of law. He altered the text of Misaq (oath of allegiance) to become superior to Allah (even Allah cannot pardon a breaker of misaq unless Dai pardons him and he takes misaq again.)

He claimed that he was not accountable to any one and he was above the laws of land. Those Bohras who dared to ask him account were severely punished. When in 1950 charity laws were made applicable he coined a word "Sole-Trustee". He also claimed that he is religious and temporal head of the community and started taking all decisions regarding the Bohra community's religious as well social and secular affairs and introduced "Raza" (permission) for all acts including burial. He had fixed a fee for "Raza" of every affair.

He then took over all local Jamats and introduced a central governing body "Al-Wazarut-Saifia" and Aamils were put under control of this body thus introducing a chain of middle-men. Now no follower can reach to Dai without going through this chain. This gave way to arm-twisting and bribery. All these components of corruption were thus installed by late Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb. He was an intelligent and well-read man. He was aware of Fatemid history, necessity of hierarchical system, power and importance of authority, secret working etc. He also knew that people in general and Dawoodi Bohras in particular show very strict adherence to their faith and belief. They are very sensitive towards religion and religious leaders.

He knew that:
The Ismaili mission was started with a political aim to establish an unbiased and just political rule against the repressive rules of Umayyad and Abbasid regimes. Ismaili Imams did establish what is known as Fatemi Empire in small part of Arab, Iraq and North Africa and that too for a short period (297 to 567 Hijri).

In my very personal opinion the political purpose of Ismaili d'awa, the close-knit organization, the secret functioning of organization, absolute loyalty to Imam all ended with the establishment of Fatemid Empire or at the most with the fall of Fatemid Empire. Fatemid rule ended with its downfall. And two months or six month-old 21st Imam was sent into seclusion. Since last 900 years there is no trace of any Imam from progeny of last seen 21st Imam. Dawoodi Bohras believe that one of the successors of Imam is somewhere secretly guiding the destinies of the faithful and he is in communication with the Dai of the time. But according to late Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb's statement in the Burhanpur Dargah Case (1925) Imam's existence is imaginary and it is just a part of Dawoodi Bohra faith.

Now just imagine after such a long and painful struggle when the empire fell suddenly, it must have shaken the faithful. So to pacify them and sustain them with the hope of Imam's return and re-establishing the Fatemid Empire a chain of Dai must have started. (This is not in any way an effort to belittle the highly intellectual pursuit of Ismaili Imams and Ismaili thinkers.)

The d'awa was shifted to India to safeguard it. The Dawat system was devised for the guidance of Mumineen in religious matters, to facilitate rites of burial, marriage, prayers etc. Since it was physically not possible for Mumineen all over to reach the Dai, the system of appointing Amils and Maullims by the local Jamaat was introduced to help local Mumineen in performing their day to day religious rites.

Except in the initial period most of the Bohra Dais had spent their life in protecting the followers and the actual mission of 'd'awat-e-hadiyah of calling or inviting people to Ismaili faith had ended long back. The hope of re-establishing Fatemid Empire had receded gradually, and then forgotten. Hence the posts of Hujjati-Laili, Hujjati-Nahari, Dai al-du'at, Bab al-abwab and Dail-Balag had already become redundant and now the posts of Dail-Mutlaq, Mazoon and Mukasir have also lost their significance.

I am sure the present so-called Bohra religious establishment very well realizes this status and hence it is making use of the followers' blind faith, enforcing it with worldly glory of the Dai and his fake miracles to enhance the Dai's family business. Finally I like to say that first we should acknowledge that there is corruption in our religious establishment and then unless there is an active intervention of the individual Bohras in all cases of corruption the greater purity cannot be introduced in the dawat's administration.