tamne su bare che 03

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
pro_pig

Re: tamne su bare che 03

Unread post by pro_pig » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:23 pm

prog are beggers they dont have money to wipe their *** so they go to dawoodi bohra masjid for shit.many time i saw om ,tahir,asgar,jc.some time they steal paper towel.i always seens that they always bitch about aqa maula. i never seen asgarali on this site talking good things or helping good things to his people.all he rent people who can write books nor he copy frm another.never seen fresh picture of asgar how he look after beaten by dawoodi bohra.we kick his balls and choop his 3"

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:18 pm

Pro,

Do you all know anything else then kicking balls and chopping 3 inchers?? And by the way do you measure the tool before chopping it off??

Well, Pro-pig is doing his job, the job given to him by Kothar. Kick, kick, chop, chop .....

AND hey guys donot think he only has this job - he also has other RELATED JOB - he licks the Kothari balls and he sucks the Kothari ?? inchers...!!!!! lick, lick, suck, suck ....

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:34 pm

Originally posted by pro_pig:
prog are beggers they dont have money to wipe their *** so they go to dawoodi bohra masjid for shit.
Sorry to be brutally honest but even Syedna goes to bohra masjid only to shit and get paid for it.

Akbar Petiwala

Unread post by Akbar Petiwala » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:47 pm

Brothers,

Assalamu Alaikum.

Why you are resorting to foul language?

Please do not point out that I do not belong here. Yes, it is true. Still, I visit to learn.

Allah hafiz.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:10 pm

Tahir,

What Pro-Pig has said is that he has seen us in dawoodi bohra masjid 'FOR SHIT' - he means to say that we go there to get shit and you know he is right for a change - true!! What one gets at a dawoodi bohra masjid is total shit and nothing but shit - the 'Royal Burhani Shit', the most expensive and sacred - why so expensive, the old man is so so so old that he eats very little and delivers so little shit that the 'demand' for his shit cannot be easily met. 'Supply' is so little. They are now thinking of adding some fatty shit of any fat shahzada or BS. Lets see.

And Pro-Pig

You say you have seen us stealing paper towel??!! How come??!! dawoodi bohra masjids nowadays have 'Desi Sundas' - and desi sundases do not have paper towels!!!!!

You must have seen us stealing Lolas ..... right??!! we were stealing Lolas ..... ooppppssss slip of tongue i mean Lotas ..... how on earth would one find Lolas in a dawoodi bohra masjid????!!!!!!!!!

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:48 am

Bohras in Bangalore are now asked to visit Syednas Haveli in which syedna stayed for 24 days, for SAJDA.

I can imagine Bohras doing sajda, kissing his bed, chair, table, curtains, floor, doors, windows, walls, other furniture, bathroom doors, basin, indian style sandaas (???) in the coming days.

This, for maximum barakaat!!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:59 pm

You must be kidding brother like_minded!!!!

Are Bohras Gonzos?

If it is true then it is Amazing.

Wasalaam

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:04 am

I had personally witnessed this degrading act in Kerbala 2 years back.

When Bohras were allowed to visit syednas room in the faiz, they just went about kissing almost everything, I just couldn't believe what I saw, There was a roar, bohras fighting among themselves to decide who gets the sharaf first.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:52 am

like minded and what where u doing over there.(aqa maula room)

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:49 pm

Originally posted by Muslim First:
You must be kidding brother like_minded!!!!

Are Bohras Gonzos?

If it is true then it is Amazing.

Wasalaam
Whats a gonzo?