Dawoodi Bohra religion = Communism

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Kaka Akela

Dawoodi Bohra religion = Communism

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:41 pm

From the time of Syedi Yusuf Najmuddin saheb, our religion has taken a sudden turn towards Communism type dealings with people. In Communism everyone solely exists for the benefit of the State, there is no individual liberty, you are continuously engaged (24/7) in activities for the benefit of the State. This is exactly what is happening in our religion since his time, he believed it, he practiced it, and he ingrained the same Philosophy in the Jamea students which continues till today, as all the senior staff of Jamea was trained by him. Now nothing exists but Dai, no imam, no panjatan, no Allah but only the Ilah u lard. Mola ni doa si fine choon is standard response instead of Alhamdolillah. Every waez or every speech is laced with every other sentence for Mola’s shukar and Mola’s tulul umar.
1) We have been kept so busy with many pretexts running to masjids, jamaatkhanas, markazes or Halls everyday that we have no time at all with family outings, or socializing with people of other religions or join organization that would improve the quality of our knowledge or lives.
2) We all have Mothers, Fathers, brothers and sisters who are dead and we want to recite Quran khatams and bakhshaofy in their names, but we are not given any time to do that. We are constantly badgered to do khatams for the living Dai throughout the year, that doesn’t leave any time for our relatives, as if our relatives can be easily or should be easily ignored we should just shower all our time effort and love for the Dai. Funny thing is when talk to Jamea-educated idiots, they are so brain-washed they think if Maola survives then everyone survives.
3) Before the time of Syedna Taher Saifuddin , we had poets, writers, magazines, literary societies and philanthrophists who supported the poor but deserving college-bound students with scholarships, all those were absorbed in the Saifee Foundation by force of threat of baraat if they didn’t handover their endowments to the Saifee Foundation. What happened to all those assets is anybody’s guess. All the talent in the community got dissipated because you could not write poetry, articles, books, magazines without raza from Syedna, and everything you write has to have Syedna’s praises otherwise you don’t get the raza to publish it. Even the magazines that are published now, i.e, Badr e Muneer, Nasim e Sahar are being published under great scrutiny and threat of taking away the raza if they publish an iota of criticism about our religion. Same thing is happening with all the Cyber –publication, i.e, Malumaat.com. Zeninfo.com and DBNet.com, they all have to conform to the dictates of the Kothat and only show the good face of Dawat, any criticism and raza is pulled away, even though these magazine are privately owned with no financial backing from Dawat but Dawat has that power to destroy them by pulling their raza. Nobody has any idea how many poor students are granted financial help for further education at local or Foreign Universities. Most of it probably goes to support only jameas which are increasing in numbers every few years, with grand campuses and luxurious amenities. This kind of chokehold on the community has totally stifeled the creativity and talent of all the people in the community and no one takes any daring step toward any projects with the fear that his idea will have to be usurped by the Kothar and credit given to Dai and his individuality will be lost and all creative souls take a back seat and die out.
4) Constant Fund-raising is another thorn in the side of the Bohra Community. Salaam / najwa was something that people gave on their own volition out of love for the Dai or Aamil or whoever. But now it is shamelessly demanded that it should be a Faakhir amount and Gold guineas are hinted openly. Najwa for wedding, ziafat are fixed by them, even Moharrum Tamasha is held
in a city which outbids everyone else but unsuspecting bohras are told that the Dai selected that city by the ilham of Imamuz Zamaan (SA) , what a farce. The whole tamasha is a farce as they do the shahdat bayan for 4 hours a day with much matam and then everyone is out partying everywhere in that town, even Dai is collecting ziafat money in the evenings during the ten days of Moharrum then after the ten days all hell breaks loose in many ziafats a day and big ziafats from Hizbul Mashaik, Burhani Womens, Tolaba, Talebaat, Khidmatguzars and many many others. The remorse of Shahadat of Imam Husain (SA) and 72 shohodas is minimal or absent during these days.
5) Money collection and fund-raisning aside they have not spared even Zakat collection, the Aamil is constantly trying to up your zakat without any knowledge of your income/expense/saving/ or economic conditions. Zakat used to be 2.5% on your savings which you held for one year . But now it is on how much you make which is against the shariat , and they have added so many other items on the Zakaat Form that you are totally flabbergasted and frustrated, they collect also on ticket for Haj e badal for a poor momin. But how many poor momin are sent on this money. This money is used to send all the qasr e aali or Jamea stuffed shirts and not a single poor momin is sent.
6) Using the modern technology the grip on the community is iron-clad, with atleast 3-4 e-mails a day from jamaat, the momineen are told what to do about rida, roti, watch a video of this or that or come to markaz to hear the irshad aali and no one should miss the noorani deedar etc. etc. Then you have the new smart E-Jamaat card (now called ITS card), where they track your comings and goings at all mazars and miqats, you don’t need to take them out to scan just keep in your pocket and it will get scanned automatically.
7) The question becomes,” Does a religion need so much control on its adherents ??” what are they afraid of?? What do they want us to do??? Younger generation are leaving this prison of a religion in big number specially in the west where they have choices and better answers and accountability and openness. There is no spirituality left in this religion, it is all about Dai and his family and money, it has become more like a club, where you pay more and get more preveliges or your shortcomings will be ignored.,

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Dawoodi Bohra religion = Communism

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:31 pm

the subject title of your thread itself is wrong! the word religion should not show anywhere in the equation.

the 'deen' that today's bohras are following is not islam, its not the original deen as practiced up until the 50th dai. it's a perverted, mutated and bastardised version of an islamic sect which has metamorphosed into a cult.

call it communism or dictatorship or cult, the descriptives are of no consequence. what matters in the end is that this entire community has been reduced to slaves, milch cows who are captive to a ruthless bunch of thugs and terrorists and are being milked to the maximum. if milk is not forthcoming, then they will even extract your blood.

the biggest tragedy is that due to continuous and highly effective brainwashing over the last 6-7 decades, the slaves are now voluntarily donating their milk, blood, sweat and tears to those tyrants who oppress and abuse them!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm

I am delighted to fund out many abdes are themselves questioning where is Mansoos leading the community

Many are following blindly with less commitment. Some are openly discussing good old days of SMB. In a couple of years based on sustained pressure from reformist public irises, Qutbi scandal and recent self blunders by attacking women Mansoos campaign is in trouble. Will he try to salvage it ? Or will he run it into the rocks?

This does not rule out the few die hard slaves who want to crawl to give ziafats.

The real test of the damage to his campaign is how people will cough up wajebat during next round the corner Ramazan

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Al Zulfiqar,
Descriptors matter because it is important to call things by their correct names. What the mafia clergy have established is not communism (which theoretically is a collective setup where property is held in common and used for the common good). What this mafia has unleashed is Fascism - a la Hitler - which is defined by absolute dictatorship, the authority of the state is unquestioned and the glory of the state - past and present - is stellar. Bohras are being ruled a fascist, totalitarian tyranny.
Al Zulfiqar wrote:the biggest tragedy is that due to continuous and highly effective brainwashing over the last 6-7 decades, the slaves are now voluntarily donating their milk, blood, sweat and tears to those tyrants who oppress and abuse them!
Absolutely. This is Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" come true where people come to love their slavery. This is a dream of every dictator - communist, capitalist, fascist - but none could even come close to it, except for our Dawat under 51st and 52nd. All the despots and crooks from all history must pay fealty to our Alpha men in white. No wonder the elephants and lions of Africa willingly give up their lives for them. You and I should too, if only we could subdue the hasad in our hearts.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 pm

humsafar, very well said!

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Bro Humsafar
Yes, I too like your description which more representative of what is happening in our community.
If Dai calls himself Mamlook (gulam) of Imam uz zaman, then why his sons are called shahzadas, what will be the sons of Imam be called??
If Dai calls his residences as Mahals then what would Imam call his residence??
Isn't he overshadowing his malik??
There is no humility or humbleness in this family, they are all arrogant and haughty to the core.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:05 am

Dawoodi boharas in current situation is not deen of Islam but the deen of moavia,deen of pheron.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:27 am

in communism every one works for the benefit of society and every one gets the benefit, but here every one works but only few kothari gets benefit.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 am

Dear Kaka Akela,
Your writeup in this thread is taking momentum. I received this writeup on my whats up five times from different location of India. It means it is circulated all over India. Congratulations and keep it up.

This is the proof that the messages from this sites are reaching most of the bohras directly or indirectly.

I congratulate all the participation in general and the admin in particular for keeping this site alive, and sure that one day it will be a talk of the town all over the bohra world.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:15 am

Topics from this website are well discussed amongs social thaal groups, they dont disclose the source. I many times come across points mentioned at this forums being discussed.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 am

humanbeing wrote:Topics from this website are well discussed amongs social thaal groups, they dont disclose the source. I many times come across points mentioned at this forums being discussed.
You have to trade very carefully as when you talk to people who are IT literate than there is a very good chance that they browse this website and its really very easy than to probe further based on discussions going on over here.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:58 pm

I deliberately did not tell my wife about this forum membership, but somehow hinted her to visit this website indirectly, she would surprise me with some discussions and I would just sheepishly smile. Alas she sensed that I knew this topics and when as I asked her who I m on the forum... she got the answer in 2nd guess !! after a lot of hide and seek !