Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:19 am

Asad, if the images do do the rounds, then it is going to be extremely stupid

there is enough proof that this site is being monitored and no doubt, Kothar has enough damadge control on their hands to allow something like this to appear :mrgreen:

i first of all doubt the message, and even if its true, i doubt the pic will surface anytime soon :lol:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:48 am

A celebration. Fateh mubin
A celebration. Fateh mubin
After killing Bakras and Ghetas in Chennai the manoos get bored and now in Africa he is refreshing by killing the lion.
After killing Bakras and Ghetas in Chennai the manoos get bored and now in Africa he is refreshing by killing the lion.

Ramakdawala

Unread post by Ramakdawala » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:49 am

Maqbool wrote:
Lion shooting celebration June 2013 .jpg
Lion shooing June 2013.jpg
fateh mubin of what?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:44 am

Maqbool wrote:
Lion shooting celebration June 2013 .jpg
Lion shooing June 2013.jpg
What a disgusting image. Shame shame. How silly that he holds a dagger like a sword.

How barbaric that his foolish slaves rejoice.

How abhorrent he takes joy from ruthless killing of a beautiful animal that has not done any harm to him. How can he not feel guilty he sucked away the life of an animal that Allah created to roam freely. May he pay the consequences when he meets his creator .

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:04 am

Bohra spring wrote: How can he not feel guilty he sucked away the life of an animal that Allah created to roam freely.
please re-direct that question to adam, the great defender of the daawat. he has all the answers.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:17 am

if a man can be so hard hearted to kill a helpless animal; guess how ruthless he can be with the human kind.
Does anyone think that a religious person, ,appointed to lead a group of people towards the path of Allah would be so hateful towards the creatures of Allah so as to carry a gun and a dagger and go on a killing rampage..A normal everyday person would be scared to even hold a gun or dagger in his hand.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:14 am

:lol: how much he paid this time?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Title: Hunting Moujiza Of Aqa Muala

MaStI***KhOr - September 30, 2004 03:30 AM (GMT)
Hunting Moujiza Of Aqa Muala

There was a professional American Hunter experienced for 45yrs..he was just surprised to see moula...he said i cant beleive tht he has a lot of knowledge about hunting..he teaches me some exotic ways for hunting which i didnt know in my 45yrs of experience...
Moula said to the American Hunter..."Do you know what type of a lion do i want?" I want a full grown king lion.The biggest lion" The American hunter said its hard to get.

Suddenly a biggg lion came by...Normally when a lion eats..he goes back to its place to rest...but this time the lion ate and went away..he returned and went 4 times....the American Hunter was just shocked..The lion just stood there sar jhukawine ready to get shaheed..Moula shoot just one bullet and the lion was finished....The American cudnt believe with his eyes.....
Moula was so happy..he was just like a kid by then..very happy...shehzadas said that we havent seen moula this happy in our entire life neither on any trips to any where.....The Dar people lifted Qaid Johar and Mufaddal bhaisaheb..Threw then up to the sky and down..Moula was so happy and he sayed haji karo haji karo.....

Next day Moula did Imkaan to hunt the Biggest Buffalo ever...The american said its hard to get....."Moula ni marzi Khuda ni marzi che"..suddenly more than 100 buffalos came across...
But now how do they find the biggest one in this lots of them...moula said we got 4 cars.....surround them and chase them...all started migrating and running..in the middle a biggg buffalo was standing.he cudnt even run.he was that big.....american was just surprised to see it as a biggest buffalo ever seen in his entire experience....Moula did his shikar.....
The american guy moula pase sar jhukawi ne kai che ke "Hawe mane katal karo" moula smiled.....
Moula was so happy and he said suddenly that" Dar es salaam jewa mumeen akha duniya ma nathi joya" Ne imkaan che ke ek ek mumeen dar na kadambos thai..koi ray na jai..koi bahar ghaam nu na awe"
Aras was done for hunting for next year..and even american guy did aras to moula to come for hunting..moula smiled and said inshallah....
Moula arriving Dar today at 12pm(21 Sep, 04)...22sep kadambosi.....23sep moula departing for Mombasa,Kenya.....for 2 days visit..
Shabebarat is heard to be in Yemen or in Cairo..

Khuda Apna Moula Ni Umar Sharif Ne Sehat-u-Afiyat Sathe Taaroze Qayamat Tak Baaki Rakhe.. (( Ameen ))

MaStI***KhOr - September 30, 2004 03:31 AM (GMT)

http://z7.invisionfree.com/wackytacky/ar/t334.htm

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:38 pm

In a previous article on zabihwt I challenge abdes

I find Mansoos to be a sinner by going against Qurans and interpretation regarding hunting. killing for trophy is not permitted.

Now how will this con ever take you to heaven if he might not deserve it himself.
The ritual itself is NOT the sacrifice. It is merely a method of killing where the individuals kill as quickly as possible and acknowledge that only Allah has the right to take a life and that they do so as a humble member of Allah's creation in need of sustenance just like every other species in Allah's creation.........By this invocation we are reminded that wanton cruelty is not in our thoughts, but only the need for food

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Bohra spring wrote: 1. I find Mansoos to be a sinner by going against Qurans

2. Now how will this con ever take you to heaven if he might not deserve it himself.
1. your finding mansoos to be a sinner is profound. have you checked recently if he cares what you think?

2. does the mansoos 'really' care about taking you to heaven? he has already made arrangements for himself. remember his brother hoze' who died last year and communicated with muffy from the grave and later from jannat? well, hoze' is doing his dastardly deeds up there, he is pulling strings there by using the vasila of panjatan paak to get his bro muffy - the abde slayer - an aala maqam in jannah.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:56 pm

humanbeing wrote:Title: Hunting Moujiza Of Aqa Muala

MaStI***KhOr - September 30, 2004 03:30 AM (GMT)
Hunting Moujiza Of Aqa Muala

There was a professional American Hunter experienced for 45yrs..he was just surprised to see moula...he said i cant beleive tht he has a lot of knowledge about hunting..he teaches me some exotic ways for hunting which i didnt know in my 45yrs of experience...
Moula said to the American Hunter..."Do you know what type of a lion do i want?" I want a full grown king lion.The biggest lion" The American hunter said its hard to get.

Suddenly a biggg lion came by...Normally when a lion eats..he goes back to its place to rest...but this time the lion ate and went away..he returned and went 4 times....the American Hunter was just shocked..The lion just stood there sar jhukawine ready to get shaheed..Moula shoot just one bullet and the lion was finished....The American cudnt believe with his eyes.....
Moula was so happy..he was just like a kid by then..very happy...shehzadas said that we havent seen moula this happy in our entire life neither on any trips to any where.....The Dar people lifted Qaid Johar and Mufaddal bhaisaheb..Threw then up to the sky and down..Moula was so happy and he sayed haji karo haji karo.....

Next day Moula did Imkaan to hunt the Biggest Buffalo ever...The american said its hard to get....."Moula ni marzi Khuda ni marzi che"..suddenly more than 100 buffalos came across...
But now how do they find the biggest one in this lots of them...moula said we got 4 cars.....surround them and chase them...all started migrating and running..in the middle a biggg buffalo was standing.he cudnt even run.he was that big.....american was just surprised to see it as a biggest buffalo ever seen in his entire experience....Moula did his shikar.....
The american guy moula pase sar jhukawi ne kai che ke "Hawe mane katal karo" moula smiled.....
Moula was so happy and he said suddenly that" Dar es salaam jewa mumeen akha duniya ma nathi joya" Ne imkaan che ke ek ek mumeen dar na kadambos thai..koi ray na jai..koi bahar ghaam nu na awe"
Aras was done for hunting for next year..and even american guy did aras to moula to come for hunting..moula smiled and said inshallah....
Moula arriving Dar today at 12pm(21 Sep, 04)...22sep kadambosi.....23sep moula departing for Mombasa,Kenya.....for 2 days visit..
Shabebarat is heard to be in Yemen or in Cairo..

Khuda Apna Moula Ni Umar Sharif Ne Sehat-u-Afiyat Sathe Taaroze Qayamat Tak Baaki Rakhe.. (( Ameen ))

MaStI***KhOr - September 30, 2004 03:31 AM (GMT)

http://z7.invisionfree.com/wackytacky/ar/t334.htm
I suggest mufaddal shud start hunting institute instead of being a religious leader.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:09 am

The Mansoos is very angry on the lion heart DB (Progressives), To counter his anger he kills lion and show the bohra world that he is brave. The poor brainless bohras think he is, and celebrates his killing. It is a fateh mubin for them.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:13 am

Why everyone is doing so much fuss
There is no blood any where near the lion, there is no blood on the small dagger so how do you know our moula killed the lion and if he did
This lion received Shahdaat at the hands of our Moula and he is in Jannaat
How lucky is this lion
Aae Moula Aaapna Sadqe Aae Moula Aaap na Khaatir.
and for everyone else
Jhanaam maa hazaro saal jalsey aapna dushman
kahey sagla qudsani ghano jivo jivo ghno jivo
Ae burhanuddin naa jaani ghano jivo ghano jivo

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:30 am

I dont know how many of you know this...

but its a historical fact that yazid ibn muwawiyah was also a very good hunter.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:19 am

when yazid was about to die, he predicted that great hunters would be born among bohra leaders from the 52nd dai onwards, who would strike terror in the hearts of fierce predators and thus keep their own flock of sheep in line.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:29 am

Argh..that was below :shock: the belt

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:36 am

Bohra spring wrote:Argh..that was below :shock: the belt
which is ok, since abdes have nothing below the belt anyways. they have been mentally and physically emasculated a long time ago...

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:35 am

zinger wrote:Asad, if the images do do the rounds, then it is going to be extremely stupid

there is enough proof that this site is being monitored and no doubt, Kothar has enough damadge control on their hands to allow something like this to appear :mrgreen:

i first of all doubt the message, and even if its true, i doubt the pic will surface anytime soon :lol:
One more nail in the coffin of the faith of the gullible.
Attachments
Prized catch of the season
Prized catch of the season
This one is from 1432 Uganda
This one is from 1432 Uganda
IMG-20130627-WA0017.jpg
Lavish Tent used for the Hunting

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:10 am

abdes are u sure Imam Hussain(s) made dua for this ayyash Muffy so that he can mock islaam and walk on path of yazid after 1400 years?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am

="LionHunter"]wah bhai wah kyaa ayyashi chal rahi momeenin ke paiso pe....

Adam,zinger,abde53 any comment?

your rascal master is more ayyash then yazid....
:oops: :cry:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 am

:oops: :cry:

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:57 am

@abde53 and Zinger,

Brother dont cry or feel embarrassed, just read. Hunting is the only point which i was not able to justify in my abde days and it started the thinking process and reading and Alhamdolillah got out of the abde fold.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 am

asad wrote:@abde53 and Zinger,

Brother dont cry or feel embarrassed, just read. Hunting is the only point which i was not able to justify in my abde days and it started the thinking process and reading and Alhamdolillah got out of the abde fold.
Firstly, who asked you to justify the action of Saheb-e-Haq? Who are you and what are you that you be chosen to justify the actions of anyone else but your ownself?
You should only be worried about your own actions that you would be made to justify on the Day of Judgement.

Do not trouble your miserable soul into justifying actions of others, least the actions of those who are Masoom. There are things which are beyond the grasp of your "AQL". And so it is best that such things remain undiscussed lest you transgress into the domain forbidden to you.

And those who are shedding crocodile tears on this subject, make sure you are not following the path of Satan or you may really end up crying on the Day of Judgement. :lol:

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 am

they are bond to cry because when fancy dreams break up it makes pain,

now they know there is none to hold hand and take to jannah on payments, and we all are accountable to ALLAH, no special treatment for bohras, only good amal is ticket to jannah and nearness to prophet Muhammed(s) and ahlul bayt.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 pm

asad wrote:
zinger wrote:Asad, if the images do do the rounds, then it is going to be extremely stupid

One more nail in the coffin of the faith of the gullible.
I shared these photos with my non Bohra some western friends, and a woman literally through up in disgust. Felt sorry for the poor lion and asked why ? What joy or gain could be achieved. She thought it was a rich prince from Middle East . She asked does this guy do this regularly , I said yeah it is his sport and hobby..another throw up. She excused herself and off to the toilets. How sensitive these non mumineen are!

One asked if the Taliban have invaded Africa and since they have shot all kafirs they are turning onto animals. US spies will be on the lookout for gun toting Mansoos ...terrible joke from a guy who works for the News ltd.

They asked who these people were and how I know them....long pause

I waited and mentioned he was supposedly our pope! They stared speechless, they asked when the event happened, I said 2013 ...I had to quickly state I hate this guy for what he does to regain respect in the discussion. They asked whether this is acceptable in islam , I had to say no, then they asked what religion would endorse such cruelty and violence to defenceless animals, I said a deviant cult. They asked what else was strange, I said the same cult that promotes FGM , oath taking, suppressing women development . They asked what I personally stand for , I said I am rebelling . They asked how can they help...I said spread the word !

One guy said he is going to share the photos on his Facebook page which is linked to animal welfare but fears the hate messages and backlash from welfare and conservatism groups

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:13 am

progticide wrote:

Firstly, who asked you to justify the action of Saheb-e-Haq? Who are you and what are you that you be chosen to justify the actions of anyone else but your ownself?
You should only be worried about your own actions that you would be made to justify on the Day of Judgement.

Do not trouble your miserable soul into justifying actions of others, least the actions of those who are Masoom. There are things which are beyond the grasp of your "AQL". And so it is best that such things remain undiscussed lest you transgress into the domain forbidden to you.

And those who are shedding crocodile tears on this subject, make sure you are not following the path of Satan or you may really end up crying on the Day of Judgement. :lol:
progticide bhai, chill. i was crying because of the death of a beautiful lion. whether i cry on the day of judgement is in the hands of Allah, my imaan and my deeds.

sorry im raking this up on an open forum bhai, but can you justify the act of Saheb-e-Haq for killing an animal.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:47 am

progticide wrote:

yes we all can see who is following path of satan :roll:

why dont you bring logical statement behind killing and wasting money on ayyashi in africa by mansoos, so we all can know the so called "logic" behind it.

now dont hide back again in curtain and reply this simple question.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 am

progticide wrote:

Progticide,

The problem was i was not on the payroll of Kothar as your good self. I was an abde who got offended by allegations against people i revered, so naturally would have defended them. as we are on topic of Masoom can you please confirm if Mansoos is also masoom, he is masoom from the day he was born or the day nass was conferred or he will become masoom once Dai is no more oh wait he is going to be Ta qayaamat in sehat o afiyat.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 am

Gai kale waaz mbrk ma aaliqadr moula ye muminin ne ghana nawaza,
Waaz mbrk ma tasbih-e-Fatema ni zikr farmawi,
Aap moula ye khud sikhayu k tasbih kem karsu, ane ehma emm farmayu k ghani jagah par emm aadat chhe k dua parhai jai to pachhi koi nidaa kare k tasbih-e-Fatema karo, ehma emm zikr farmawi k shehrullah qarib chhe ane aam Thai chhe k iftaar ni dua parhai jai ane samne khajur ane hariro hoi to pehla ye laiye chhe to pachhi tasbih -e - Fatema bhulai jawai koi waar, pachhi emm zikr farmawi k syedna Taher saifuddin aqa na zaman ma bhi mane yaad chhe k dafil aafaat ni dua parhai to pachhi koi nidaa kare k sajdo dau!!,
Gai kaal c zohr ni namaz c aa amal shuru Thai gyu, masjid ma tasbih-e-Fatema waste nidaa Thai chhe,
Khuda taala aa Shan na moula ne moulana Mohammed burhanuddin aqa ni khidmat ma dawat ni khidmat ma ta qayamat baqi rakhe, ane aapne dekhi ne aapne suni ne hamesha moula ni aankh thandi thati rahe, amin.
Muminin ne nasihat na kalaam ma emm farmayu k,
Tame je bhi amal karso ye saglu tamari taraf wali ne awse, amal صداء ni misal chhe echo ni misal kai bhi bolo to pacho awaz apni tarafj wali ne awe, ehma emm jumlo farmayo k
يرد الافعال الى الفاعلين
Wajebaat ni zikr ma farmayu k yaha sagla emaraat na muminin bhi hazir thaya chhe wajebaat waste sagla na dilo kitna khuli gya chhe, tame sagla Africa na muminin ane aa emaraat na muminin kitni wajebaat adaa karo chho,
Emm farmayu k hawe to likhta bhi emm Thai k bau zyada to nai Thai jai magar muminin sagla emm kahe k haji thori zyada karo,
Pehla to sagla ne samjawu partu Thu magar hawe to apne bhi emm Thai k aa ghanu zyada to nai Thai jai?
Pachhi emm farmayu k emm zikr awe chhe k 1 bhi kharcho to shaitan na 70 jabra phate chhe magar tame sagla to shaitan ne qarib thawaj nthi deta, ane muminin koi waqt qarib thawa bhi na dejo,
Africa na muminin waste emm farmayu k tame sagla matam ghanu karo chho افريقة to aje bhi itnu matam karo k Tamara matam par muminin افرين Thai jai.

quick take away: some will shout to do Tasbeeh e Fatima after every fard salaat. People dread continuous matam till this shout is not given. and hidden message to all that don't come up with predetermined wajebaat amount the best practice is for Mansoon or his designates to decide for you.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:28 am

wow this guy is fanatic.........he is passing new fatwa like hot gulab jammuns. :lol: