Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
badrijanab

Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Baad salam a jameel...

Kothar preaches to their subject, "In satr of Imam, Dai Mutlaq is masoom and is equal in status (authority, power, etc) of Imam."

Q1) Should above be true then why Burhanuddin sahab do not conduct Juma Khutba than regular Zohar salat?

Q2) If Kothar/Abde's says that as per Daimul Islam only Imam (under his sultanate) can conduct Juma Khutba not Dai Mutlaq then it will infer Dai Mutlaq in 'satr' too is inferior than Imam. So why you falsely preach that Dai Mutlaq is in equal in status as Imam during 'satr' of later?
Q3) In 'satr' of Imam, has any Dai Mutlaq from 1st till 46th or even extending it till 50th (i.e. 4th Nazim) - has anyone ever collected "Silat al Imam"? If yes, prove from authentic Fatimi Dawat book (= written before time of Tahir Saifuddin sahib)? If no, then why Kothar collects it?

Thanks

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 pm

bhai badrijanab,

your questions are moot, in that

1. you will never receive a reply
2. syedna burhanuddin is too senile and suffering from terminal stage dementia to read your questions, to have someone read them out to him, or to understand and answer them
3. his successor has neither has the knowledge nor the gumption to reply
4. your questions are clever and they are rhetorical, i.e. the answers lie within the questions themselves. for the sensible, that is enough.

samajhdar ko ishara hi kaafi hota hai.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:52 pm

badrijanabs question do not matter. Kothar follows the same interpretation of 2:184 that badrijanab does and hence they are the only sect going to jannah. Nothing the kothar teaches or does matters as long as they follow 2:184 like badrijanab does.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:11 pm

I am confused as to what Bro anajmi is referring to ?? 2:184 is about fasting and its accommodations for the sick and travelling muslims.
Pls. see the translation of that ayat below:

2:184
[Fasting for] a limited number of days. So whoever among you is ill or on a journey [during them] - then an equal number of days [are to be made up]. And upon those who are able [to fast, but with hardship] - a ransom [as substitute] of feeding a poor person [each day]. And whoever volunteers excess - it is better for him. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:I am confused as to what Bro anajmi is referring to ?? 2:184 is about fasting and its accommodations for the sick and travelling muslims.
Pls. see the translation of that ayat below:

2:184
[Fasting for] a limited number of days. So whoever among you is ill or on a journey [during them] - then an equal number of days [are to be made up]. And upon those who are able [to fast, but with hardship] - a ransom [as substitute] of feeding a poor person [each day]. And whoever volunteers excess - it is better for him. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew.
Since your Bro anajmi disgraced himself -despite claiming to be an advanced scholar of Arabic-, by not being able to translate a very simple Arabic sentence yesterday, I would not trust his understanding of 2:184, a much more complex Arabic construction.

Your translation above is better stated: 'Fasting is ordained upon you for a precisely countable number of days'. This has been discussed at length previously. It means that you must count the number of days of a complete lunar cycle as determined from Earth's vantage point. You will find that that number is between 29 and 30 solar days. That means you will see 30 sunrises in a complete lunar cycle requiring you to fast for 30 days. (Because fasting period is defined from dawn to dusk.)

Badrijanab's contention is that only Bohras fast for full 30 days without variation from year to year. Therefore they are the only true followers of 2:184.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Actually, as porus has made clear numerous times, knowledge of Arabic is not necessary for the understanding of the Quran. Here is his post
The book (the Quran) as we know it today is not useful as guidance to the majority of Muslims because it is in a language both foreign and ancient. However, those who need the guidance will be able to get it somehow. That is God's promise.
and
However, one lifetime is not enough to understand its words even if you 'know' Arabic.
So we have made clear that knowledge of Arabic is not required for the understanding of the Quran. Allah gives guidance to those who need it as per his promise whether they know Arabic or not.

So, fluency in Arabic is not needed to understand 2:184.

Anyway, the question over here is not what 2:184 means, but who are the people who follow badrijanab's interpretation of 2:184. According to badrijanab, only those who follow 2:184 as per his interpretation, will go to jannah. And even though kothar is evil, they still follow badrijanab's interpretation of 2:184. Hence, kothar will go to jannah no matter what. They can do whatever they want as long as they follow badrijanab's interpretation of 2:184.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:35 pm

By the way, here is porus pointing out his own Arabic mistakes
I recall a previous discussion in which we argued if 'dhul fiqaar' was an 'idafa' or not. I have done some reading and conclude that you were right.
and that of another whom he referred to as "muqaddam" in Arabic.
By the way, I must point out that neither of the examples you quoted, masjid and madrassa, are maf'ool.
Hence, I wouldn't trust the interpretation of 2:184 by either of these two.

This is the reason why I prefer not to go into the interpretation of 2:184 but rather just into who follows its interpretation as per badrijanab.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:08 pm

anajmi wrote:By the way, here is porus pointing out his own Arabic mistakes
I recall a previous discussion in which we argued if 'dhul fiqaar' was an 'idafa' or not. I have done some reading and conclude that you were right.
and that of another whom he referred to as "muqaddam" in Arabic.
By the way, I must point out that neither of the examples you quoted, masjid and madrassa, are maf'ool.
Hey, self-styled advanced scholar of Arabic,

Do you even know what that conversation was about?

An example of idafa is 'kitab Adam' = book of Adam.

I can then describe Adam as 'dhul kitab'. Is 'dhul kitab' an idafa? If you said yes, then how would you translate it? 'dhu of kitab' ? Moron!

Adam was correct because 'dhu' has a special usage in this connection as it has same features as other 'asmaaul khamsa'. And I was not incorrect either.

In the second quote above I was being pedantic. Actually those words can be maf'ool depending upon their use in a sentence. Then, I would not expect you to understand that.
Last edited by porus on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Doesn't really matter, since knowledge of Arabic is not really necessary to understand 2:184. Read this
The book (the Quran) as we know it today is not useful as guidance to the majority of Muslims because it is in a language both foreign and ancient. However, those who need the guidance will be able to get it somehow. That is God's promise.
Those who need guidance about how to follow 2:184 will be able to get it somehow.

And since kothar and badrijanab follow the same interpretation of 2:184, it doesn't matter what kothar does. It will go to jannah!!

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Yes, you can get your guidance from your Wahhabi sheikh. Make sure he does not disown you on the Day of Judgement! :lol:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Where I get my guidance from is in Allah's hands. Read this
So, since I have no knowledge of Arabic, I have the promise of God on my side. Where will you go? :wink:

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:33 am

badrijanab wrote: Kothar preaches to their subject, "In satr of Imam, Dai Mutlaq is masoom and is equal in status (authority, power, etc) of Imam."
Produce a single authentic document or proof explicitly containing the words that you have mentioned in "-" quotes above.

If you cannot produce such evidence to substantiate your above claim than you are lying and misguiding people on this forum. You should exit this forum immediately with whatever little honour that you have left.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:09 pm

anajmi wrote:badrijanabs question do not matter. Kothar follows the same interpretation of 2:184 that badrijanab does and hence they are the only sect going to jannah. Nothing the kothar teaches or does matters as long as they follow 2:184 like badrijanab does.
Intellectually dishonest Anajmi,

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. has prophesied that of all sects only one will go to paradise and rest all will go to hell. Note the key word is "Sect" i.e. those who follow the rightful shariyat of Fatimi Dawat (= Islam), it by default do not imply visa of heaven for ALL the followers of Bohra sects. Allah has addressed us mumineen as "Those who tendered Imaan and done good deeds" - Imaan is related to 'maslaq' - only Bohras have Imaan to practice the command of 2:184 where else Sunni's, Wahabi and Ithna Asheri act against Quran 2:184. The second leg of Allah address to mumineen is "and done good deeds" - Kothar act against the tenets of Islam (Fatimi Dawat) as well as they structurally does evil so Kothar disqualifies as Bohra Mumineen. Bohras maslaq is ONLY in compliance of 2:184 but Kothar or all those in Bohra sect who though have tendered Imaan but do not do good deeds are disqualified as per Allah's address to mumineen.

The purpose of this thread was to discuss questions I raised to Abde's and this Jahil Anajmi derailing the topic with his dishonesty and jahalat!

Back to original post -
@Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab - please address the questions raised in original post of this thread, if you are not answerless.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Badrijanab
Calling everyone Kafir, calling everyone names, sending everyone to hell IS THAT CONSIDERED AS GOOD DEED OR BAD DEED......
And who is TRUE DAI to take Misaq? How do you know a TRUE DAI or TRUE IMAM...aka Pristine DAI Would you be that person?

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:26 pm

SBM wrote:Badrijanab
Calling everyone Kafir, calling everyone names, sending everyone to hell IS THAT CONSIDERED AS GOOD DEED OR BAD DEED......
And who is TRUE DAI to take Misaq? How do you know a TRUE DAI or TRUE IMAM...aka Pristine DAI Would you be that person?
SBM sahib aap itne bade ho kar aise mamooli jhooth bolte ho, aapki izzat ko shobha nahi deta. Prove if I am calling "everyone" as Kafir? Leave alone everyone prove even if to "anyone" I have called kaafir.

Bohras are followers of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. and our lord Mohammed s.a.w.w. has said that all sects will go to hell but one. So please address your complaint to our lord Mohammed s.a.w.w. than to me.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 pm

I fail to understand ONE basic thing - if Prophert Mohammad was the last prophet and Islam is the last religion of human race and is being liked by God for His people and there will be no religion, no prophet no books after Islam, Mohammad and Quran then WHY Mohammad would even say there will be 72 (or whatever) sects?? Is this not going very much against the basic concept of Islam?? On top of it Mohammad saying ONLY ONE would go to Jannah?? Is this not CREATING 'division' from the Day ONE??!! Why would Last Prophet Mohammad do that?? And why would God, Almighty WANT that??!!

The concept of 72 and only one going to Jannah has been 'created' by people with vested interests who want to make money, grap power and be Rulers in the name of Relgion.

It is a disgrace to think Islam who advocates and preaches Oneness and Brotherhood would prophesize about its own 72 divisions and that too with only 1 on Right Path ........ how pathetic that makes Islam??!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:49 pm

If you will do SAJDA to one human being, one mortal you will do sajda to 10 others and then 100 others ..... this the VERY reason Mohammad taught in ONENESS of God to whom ONLY sajda is justified .....

What I understand is that Prophets were the Messangers, Teachers and may be Leaders .... they were not Avtar or God on earth, they were equal mortals with better qualities. They 'showed' us a way, they taught us to think right and decide our own course ..........

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:21 pm

and our lord Mohammed s.a.w.w. has said that all sects will go to hell but one
Badrijanab
Since when Prophet Mohammed became LORD. There is one Lord and he is ALLAH and Prophet Mohammed was his Rasul
Do you know Shahada?
There is no God (LORD) but GOD (Lord) and Mohammed is his Rasul (Messanger)
So badri saheb which LORD do you follow. Now my question if you call Mohammed SAW as LORD is that what PRISTINE BOHRA sect is?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:22 pm

badrijanab wrote:Bohras are followers of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w.
And yet they question His (s.a.w.) Wisdom !!! Its like heads I win Tails you lose.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:31 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
badrijanab wrote:Bohras are followers of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w.
And yet they question His (s.a.w.) Wisdom !!! Its like heads I win Tails you lose.
Step out of GM's paradise and provide unambiguous real proof, just don't state your subjective incorrect personal opinions.

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Badrijanab posed the question about Silat ul-Imam. This thread has deviated from that.

The hadith states that Muhammad said that Jews will split into 71 sects (firqa). Only one will enter Jannat. Christians will split into 72 sects, only one of which will go Jannat. He then said that his Ummat will split into 73 sects, only one of which will go to Jannat . He was then asked which sect that would be. He repleid that it will be Jama'at.

So, there will be at least 3 groups in Jannat. Since there are now hundreds of sects in each of the three religions mentioned, we can say that Prophecy has more than come true.

If you knew who the true Imam from the progeny of Muhammad is and you maintained your connection (your silat) to him, then you will end up with him in Jannat. Silat could be weighed in terms of life, soul, wealth and property which you freely offer to your Imam as your silat. (Remember "lan tanaalu al-birra hatta tunfiqu min ma tuhibbuna" 3:92)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:37 pm

badrijanab wrote:Step out of GM's paradise and provide unambiguous real proof, just don't state your subjective incorrect personal opinions.
I will do that once you promise to step out of "Prisitinophobia" as it is extremely boring and getting on to people's nerves. BTW I have discussed this subject exhaustively on many other threads for which you did not have any direct answers but went around in circles.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:34 pm

So according to badrijanab's new definition of sect, sect is not truly a "sect" but simply people from the sect who follow a particular interpretation of a particular ayah and then also do good deeds.

The bottom line is that neither the prophet (saw) nor Ali, nor Hassan, nor Hussain, nor Fatima belonged to the bohra sect and nor did they follow the fatimi dawat since it came decades after them. Hence we can safely reject badrijanab's idiotic theories.

Also, we can see from badrijanab's arguments, that even people who do follow badrijanab's interpretation of 2:184 are not entirely safe from going to jannah, like the kothar. If we were to pit the kothar against badrijanab and use porus as an arbitrator then we see that according to porus
What is so enlightening about Sayedna's tafseer is that every ayat's literal meaning is debunked and the words are interpreted with exalted spiritual significance.
Now since Syedna is the head of the kothar and the kothar does what the Syedna commands, I guess badrijanab is neck deep in shit.

Coming to the misinterpretation of 3:92. Allah says to spend from what you love. He doesn't say that this needs to be spent on the Imam. This is the kind of interpretation that has led to the lavish lifestyles of the Dais and his Zaadas and Zaadis. Wake up you fools!!

It is extremely disappointing to see people with knowledge exploiting the gullible by misinterpreting the words of Allah. I cannot imagine what will happen to them in the hereafter.

Remember - Famani iftara AAala Allahi alkathiba min baAAdi thalika faolaika humu althalimoona - 3:94

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 pm

those who follow the rightful shariyat of Fatimi Dawat
If you observe this statement from badrijanab very closely, you will see that he does not say - those who follow the rightful shariyat of Mohammad (saw)!! Why is that?

This implies that the shariyat of the prophet (saw) is different from the shariyat of Fatimi Dawat. If it is the same, then why is the shariyat of Fatimi Dawat not known as the shariyat of Mohammad (saw)? The different name itself indicates that it branched out from the shariyat of Mohammad (saw) and hence it can be rejected as a corrupted form of the shariyat of Mohammad (saw)!! Only those who claim to follow the shariyat of Mohammad (saw) are going to jannah. And these could belong to any sect on earth!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:14 pm

anajmi wrote:Only those who claim to follow the shariyat of Mohammad (saw) are going to jannah. And these could belong to any sect on earth!!
Now BJ will go into circles and claim that no one but ONLY his "Pristine" lot of Dawoodi Bohra follow the Shariat of Prophet (s.a.w.) .

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:21 pm

anajmi wrote: Coming to the misinterpretation of 3:92. Allah says to spend from what you love. He doesn't say that this needs to be spent on the Imam. This is the kind of interpretation that has led to the lavish lifestyles of the Dais and his Zaadas and Zaadis. Wake up you fools!!

It is extremely disappointing to see people with knowledge exploiting the gullible by misinterpreting the words of Allah. I cannot imagine what will happen to them in the hereafter.
O Great Interpreter of the Quran!

Do not worry about the hereafter of others. Worry only about your lying ways.

In Muhammad's time a Muslim would offer his soul, life, wealth and property in the service of Muhammad and his mission. That way he ensures that he offers it for sake of Allah alone. After Muhammad, it is Imam, the ulul amr, whose obedience is mandated by Allah in the Quran. On the day of Ashura, 72 martyrs offered their life (what they most loved) for ensuring silat to Muhammad and his progeny (Imam of the time). 3:92 will come alive for you if you knew the Imam now. Otherwise it is just a conjecture.

In comparison with Sayedna's knowledge of the Quran and its interpretation, yours is worth jack sh**!

Display your knowledge of the Quran by offering grammatical analysis of the following from 6:79:

"وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ حَنِيفًا "

I said analysis, not translation. Identify subject predicate, verb, object etc. Do not go scouring the internet for an answer, mind! I have its tafseer from Sayedna. If you are a good boy, I may let you have it.
Last edited by porus on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:37 pm

"tunfiqu min ma tuhibbuna"

= "Spend out of that which you love" ??

If it is your possessions (wealth, property) that you 'love', we should be aware that love for them has been strongly discouraged by Allah. So, if you think that Allah refers to zakaat and sadaqa in 3:92, it might be worth having a second look.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:53 pm

In Muhammad's time a Muslim would offer his soul, life, wealth and property in the service of Muhammad and his mission. That way he ensures that he offers it for sake of Allah alone. After Muhammad, it is Imam, the ulul amr, whose obedience is mandated by Allah in the Quran. On the day of Ashura, 72 martyrs offered their life (what they most loved) for ensuring silat to Muhammad and his progeny (Imam of the time). 3:92 will come alive for you if you knew the Imam now. Otherwise it is just a conjecture.
Brilliant analysis. The prophet (saw) himself spent his soul, life, wealth and property in the service of Allah didn't he? Hmmmmm. And what about Hussain? Wasn't he an Imam himself? Was he spending his soul, life, wealth and prophet in the service of some Imam or for the sake of Allah?
If we can somehow get Al Z's deep throat to dig deeper, I can guarantee we will find porus in the basement of Saifee Mahal hatching interpretations to get people to sacrifice their wealth for the sake of hidden Imam and in his absence, the Dai. :wink:
Display your knowledge of the Quran by offering grammatical analysis of the following from 6:79:

I had no idea you would be so insecure in your knowledge of Arabic..

وَجَّهْتُ This refers to a verb where the first person is the actor. "Tu" means I am doing it.
وَجْهِيَ Something that belongs to me noun with ya signifies mine.
لِلَّذِي this is harf jar "li" and I am not sure what Alladhi is called. but this portion can also be referred to as jaar majroor.
فَطَرَ verb for third person singular "he did".
السَّمَاوَاتِ object nasb plural
وَالْأَرْضَ object nasb singular
حَنِيفًا nasb detail.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

If it is your possessions (wealth, property) that you 'love', we should be aware that love for them has been strongly discouraged by Allah. So, if you think that Allah refers to zakaat and sadaqa in 3:92, it might be worth having a second look.
And yet, the Syedna insists on only getting you to spend your wealth and property!! Have you ever heard the Syedna wanting you to spend your "love" for him? :wink:

This is in light of this statement from porus
In comparison with Sayedna's knowledge of the Quran and its interpretation, yours is worth jack sh**!
I cannot wait to hear more of Syedna's brilliant interpretation of the Quran. And how he follows it with his own actions.

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:13 pm

anajmi wrote:

I had no idea you would be so insecure in your knowledge of Arabic..

وَجَّهْتُ This refers to a verb where the first person is the actor. "Tu" means I am doing it.
وَجْهِيَ Something that belongs to me noun with ya signifies mine.
لِلَّذِي this is harf jar "li" and I am not sure what Alladhi is called. but this portion can also be referred to as jaar majroor.
فَطَرَ verb for third person singular "he did".
السَّمَاوَاتِ object nasb plural
وَالْأَرْضَ object nasb singular
حَنِيفًا nasb detail.

Not bad! But you obviously cheated. In your own words, fill in the grammatical detail. Like 'tu' is not I am doing it. It is past tense.

Do it like this:

wajjaha is the past tense verb; tu is the attached first person pronoun. It is not 'complete' subject yet.
wajh is object of wajjahtu to which is attached first person pronoun iyya in mudaf-mudaf ilayhi relationship
etc. etc.

By the way 'alladhi' is called 'ism ul-mawsoola' = relative pronoun; and 'fatara as-samawati wa al-arda' is called 'silat'. It is that word again, 'SILAT'
Last edited by porus on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.