How is Lailat Ul Qadr observed in Different Jamats

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

How is Lailat Ul Qadr observed in Different Jamats

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Hello
Let us post last year's Lailatul Qadr in different Bohras Markaz and Masjid with time line
In the markaz where I used to go this was time line
10.30pm Aamil arrived and Wajebat behtak started
11.30pm Isha Namaz and washeq
12.05 AM Cake cutting ceremony for Muffadal BS birthday
12.20 Nisfil Lail and wasila
1.00 Purjsoh Maatam and video of Muqqadas Moula and Moula
3.00 Maatam and bayan continues with few namaz in between
4.00 time to serve sihoori so people can be home before fajr so there is no Qasr namaz
Point is 90% of Lailalatul Qadr was spent on FALTU GIRI and no Namaz or recitation of Quran
LET US DO IT FOR THIS YEAR..... AS KOTHARI GOONS MONITOR THIS WEBSITE MAY BE THEY WILL NOT POST ANY ON THEIR ABDE WEBSITES

Al Zulfiqar

Re: How is Lailat Ul Qadr observed in Different Jamats

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:24 pm

arey bhai sbm,

how can you be so naive? every day, every majlis, every urus... whether its ramzan or moharram, its all faltugiri. in fact bohras have become faltu's en masse' led by their faltu and chor leaders.

our new name as a sect should be shia ismaili mustaali tayyabi dawoodi FALTU abde bohras.

why do we go to masjid? for faltugiri
why do we go to markaz? for faltugiri
why do we attend majalis? for faltugiri
why do we do maatam? for faltugiri
why do we pray in our masjid/markaz? for faltugiri
why do we celebrate mola's salgirah? for faltugiri

and when an abde dies, faltu verses must be recited viz. INNA LID DAI E, WA INNA DAI E RAJEUN..

mustar

Unread post by mustar » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 pm

That's why I always perform entire night prayer at home. Earlier to take the more sawab I used to go to Masjid but then realize that I may be loosing instead of earning, so I stopped going.

Plus other than Ramazan, for every other occasion I go to Sunni Muslim Masjid, including Fridays. Much better prayers.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm

mustar wrote:That's why I always perform entire night prayer at home. Earlier to take the more sawab I used to go to Masjid but then realize that I may be loosing instead of earning, so I stopped going.

Plus other than Ramazan, for every other occasion I go to Sunni Muslim Masjid, including Fridays. Much better prayers.
Shariyat says, if you have to choose between two bad things then choose the one which is less bad - the prayers you do at home; same you can do in Bohra mosque as well by yourself.

Not praying Zohar namaz on Friday is worst damage you are doing by attending Sunni mosque.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Here comes the greatest "Fitnati" on the forum obsessed with his own cocoon of a so called 'Prisitne' faith and hallucinating under the effect of Prisitinophobia !! Now who says the alleged diversionists of every topic, anajmi and Muslim First don't have competition ??

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:53 am

Our usually goes with

movies,
some snacks served
coffee breaks
again some audio
socialization breaks
finally shafa, watar
followed by a meal
followed by good mornings sleep.

Gone are old days when we got "physically" tired of praying and went home with an "acheived" feeling. Now its just waiting to get done with it. :cry:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 am

Strangely enough, in all the jamats that i've been, we do have a CD of an earlier bayaan by Aqa Maula and a little, maybe 5 mins max, maatam.

This is after the 10 rakaat salaam and Gaal Lotawanu.

Only coffee is served, no snacks.

But most importantly, namaaz is on through out the night. The various "be rakat ek salaam" namaaz which numbers almost 1 every 5 minutes, so yeah, on the whole night.

Whether you choose to pray all the namaaz or decide to skip some in between is upto you. a lot of people do timepass, agreed, but a lot of people religously pray each and every namaaz till the end. i have always strived to, and i promise myself too to do, but yes, after sometime, i do drop out for some time and resume again

After Sehri, people are urged to stay back for the Fajar namaaz, but again, it depends on the people if they want to stay back or not.

I have been in 4 jamaats in my life (since i started staying awake on Lai Latul Qadr) and this has been the case in all 4.

i dont know what the scene is outside india, or outside bombay for that matter. what i am talking about is what happens in Bombay.

its very sad that people here, just for the sake of mocking us and our tradition, being Bohra themselves, are posting such silly stuff, that to in Ramzan.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 am

Badrijanab
You agreed to Zinger's post, seems like you attend Lailatul Qadr program at Abde Markaz otherwise how would you know and agree with Zinger's posting by Like. I thought you always said that you attend a PRISTINE BOHRA gathering which does not include Kotharis
So Bardijanab, really you agree with Zinger's description of Lailatul Qadr, wonder about your own credibility after this.

mustar

Unread post by mustar » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:44 am

badrijanab wrote:
mustar wrote:That's why I always perform entire night prayer at home. Earlier to take the more sawab I used to go to Masjid but then realize that I may be loosing instead of earning, so I stopped going.

Shariyat says, if you have to choose between two bad things then choose the one which is less bad - the prayers you do at home; same you can do in Bohra mosque as well by yourself.

Not praying Zohar namaz on Friday is worst damage you are doing by attending Sunni mosque.
Neak Naamdaar ane Nekina Karnaar, Bhai Badri Janaab,

I would like to start my quote saying that I love my DB religion, but I love Allah [SWT] and fear him the most too.

Well, with very limited knowledge of mine which I've started gaining after joining Friday prayer at various Muslim mosque, which is that "one of the most worst and unforgivable sin is Shirk" and I started feeling that I have stop falling into that sin after I stopped going to DB mosque. Having said that, doesn't mean that DBs are doing Shirk, it might be only me in entire DB comm who felt doing Shirk after joining hand, kissing foots, crying for maafi, and listening zirk of living or dead human beings. And this is one of the biggest reason why I go to other mosque.

Your second point - that I am not praying Zoher on Friday. So bhai please note that I have started going very very regularly to pray Zohar on Fridays, only after started going to these mosque, and yes, other Muslim perform Zoher namaz followed by Friday Khutba, which is the biggest attraction for me.

Well I have seen DB prayer and shifts in our methods and beliefs in last 33 years including my grand-dad till my age of 36 and I just saw other Muslims performing Islam, which is only since last 3 years, but these 3 years was more enlightening and straight for me compare to my 33 years with DB comm.

Let's pray to Allah [SWT] - show us those DB's glorious days when others used to look upon us and follow us as strong followers of Allah [SWT], Allah guide us the way you love to see your followers, stop us and keep us all far from those sins which makes you unhappy. Oh Allah you gave us your most precious gift Imaan without even asking, so please don't reject our request for your forgiveness. Oh Allah give us hidayaat and keep me, my family, my nasl till kayamah and all mumineen on straight path. Aamin.

Bhai I humbly request you to go to any 5 Jummah prayer in any Muslim mosque and see the difference yourself, and please don't go if you are afraid of being caught by yourself.

Bolu Chalu Maaf ane Dua ma yaad...

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 am

mumin_DB wrote:
And talking while perfoming WUDU is common among these non bohras - so how do u think your friday prayer Imam is Paak ?? and your prayers are accepted -

We see here soemtimes - A cleaner sometimes right after cleaning comes to prayer room for prayer and above all becomes Imam in such naapaki haaalat..- LOL - this is heights
And now even a petty Abde can judge the acceptance of a prayer of fellow Muslim. Unnecessary arrogance :shock:

Some of us see that the attraction and wonder of Islam that it is so fair, unbiased and not superficial .

Why are you over complicating the ayah

O ye who believe! when ye prepare for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; Rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If ye are in a state of ceremonial impurity, bathe your whole body. But if ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands, Allah doth not wish to place you in a difficulty, but to make you clean, and to complete his favour to you, that ye may be grateful.
—Al-Ma'ida, Sura 5, Ayah 6[4]

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:15 am

SBM bhai, there is really no need to mock anyone during this month.
you know that BJ's like on my post isnt because he attends the Lai Latul Qadr the usual DB mosque but because he too is offended that you are trying to earn brownie points by putting down the beliefs of a fellow mumineen in Ramzan na mahina

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:23 am

mumin_DB wrote:Dear Mustar -

Do u even know how they perform WUDU ?? The funniest part is these Sunnis/Wahabis etc belive Wudu is just like splashing water on some parts of the body and its just done by a few actions - They dont even really remove socks sometimes since they consider it as just action.

And talking while perfoming WUDU is common among these non bohras - so how do u think your friday prayer Imam is Paak ?? and your prayers are accepted -

We see here soemtimes - A cleaner sometimes right after cleaning comes to prayer room for prayer and above all becomes Imam in such naapaki haaalat..- LOL - this is heights

Mumin_DB bhai, i would probably have to agree with what Bohra Spring says.
The niyyat that they pray is perhaps more important than how they do wazoo

Let us try and keep in mind, atleast for this one month, that they too are Muslims who fast with the same intensity that we do, who pray namaaz with the same piety that we do and who believe in Allah with the same fervour that we do.
There is bad in their community just as much as there is in ours, the way the badness appears is different, in theirs it violence, in ours its corruption

Let us, for this one month atleast, put aside our differences and be one

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:00 am

mumin_DB wrote:Dear Mustar -

Do u even know how they perform WUDU ?? The funniest part is these Sunnis/Wahabis etc belive Wudu is just like splashing water on some parts of the body and its just done by a few actions - They dont even really remove socks sometimes since they consider it as just action.

Sorry but more funny is the state of affairs in our mosques where we supposedly gather to worship and praise Allah but end up praising and invoking everybody else except Him. Salat is wajib and compulsory in every state that the human maybe in, and theres no excuse even for the sick in bed and hence its importance cannot be equated with wudu, taharat, etc. for all of which God has made provisions and exemptions under express circumstances but theres no such substitute offered for salaat . Your example of the cleaner is, on the contrary, very moving and if you really have seen such an incident somewhere you should have caught hold of him and given him a jaadu ki jhappi because be rest assured that he stands a better chance of making it in aakherat than most of us. He never sought his state as an excuse to stay away from namaz like the way most of us cook up so shamelessly even on friday.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:39 am

mumin DB
Your Muqqadas Moula is in bed and when he was taken in chair carried by four people (Usually it is reserved in Islam to carry the dead) and he seemed to be in stupor and did not know what he was reading because he was helped by his son in law, CAN YOU TELL US HOW HE PERFORMED THE PRISTINE WUDU BEFORE HE JALWA AFROOZ ON THE TAKHAT-E-IMAMIYA?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:08 am

SBM wrote:
mumin DB
Your Muqqadas Moula is in bed and when he was taken in chair carried by four people (Usually it is reserved in Islam to carry the dead) and he seemed to be in stupor and did not know what he was reading because he was helped by his son in law, CAN YOU TELL US HOW HE PERFORMED THE PRISTINE WUDU BEFORE HE JALWA AFROOZ ON THE TAKHAT-E-IMAMIYA?

i have been requesting everyone time and again to be polite atleast in Ramzan, but in your case, it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

u sir are being deliberately nasty and passing vile comments

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:08 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote: Your Muqqadas Moula is in bed and when he was taken in chair carried by four people (Usually it is reserved in Islam to carry the dead) and he seemed to be in stupor and did not know what he was reading because he was helped by his son in law, CAN YOU TELL US HOW HE PERFORMED THE PRISTINE WUDU BEFORE HE JALWA AFROOZ ON THE TAKHAT-E-IMAMIYA?

i have been requesting everyone time and again to be polite atleast in Ramzan, but in your case, it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

u sir are being deliberately nasty and passing vile comments
Br. SBM can be a bit harsh in his words but can you counter what he is trying to say. Might be a bitter pill but it will make you see how silly this whole argument of Pristine this and that sounds.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

Asad, my point was not in regard to SBM's stand on pristineness. it was about the statement he made about how Aqa Maula is being carried by 4 people

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Lailat ul Qadr na kapda...

Attachments
VIDEO-2018-06-01-19-24-33.mp4
(6.36 MiB) Downloaded 533 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:38 pm

Badhu Namazi Karey, Paranto Dil and Dimaag NEY NAMAAZI NAA KAREY
kem ki Masjid Maa Besiney, bakwaas sanbhal wani chey,
No where in this video they talk about preparing your soul and heart for the significance of Lailatul Qadar but more on cosmetic things
Are they preparing for Fashion Parade or for doing real Ibadat :roll:

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:03 pm

SBM wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:38 pm Badhu Namazi Karey, Paranto Dil and Dimaag NEY NAMAAZI NAA KAREY
kem ki Masjid Maa Besiney, bakwaas sanbhal wani chey,
No where in this video they talk about preparing your soul and heart for the significance of Lailatul Qadar but more on cosmetic things
Are they preparing for Fashion Parade or for doing real Ibadat :roll:
SBM bhai:

You have expressed exactly what I was thinking. Thank you.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:58 am

Next you can expect DMBS and his team to even tell you how to "shape cut" your finger nails and moustache especially for EiD.. :mrgreen: ...what a bunch of jokers

Anyways talking about the kind of mundane instructions they send about lailatul qadr ohbat..somebody should forward this video to their jamiya as to what kind of aamils and "masuls" are they sending to jamaat who can't even pray the "waajib arkaans" of namaaz ..
Looking at this remind me of a dialogue for DMBS

"Chalaa muraari hero ban ne"

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai saheb
Attachments
VID-20180530-WA0003.mp4
(6.5 MiB) Downloaded 652 times

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm

is this guy going to bear the expense of all this.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:58 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:58 am Next you can expect DMBS and his team to even tell you how to "shape cut" your finger nails and moustache especially for EiD.. :mrgreen: ...what a bunch of jokers

Anyways talking about the kind of mundane instructions they send about lailatul qadr ohbat..somebody should forward this video to their jamiya as to what kind of aamils and "masuls" are they sending to jamaat who can't even pray the "waajib arkaans" of namaaz ..
Looking at this remind me of a dialogue for DMBS

"Chalaa muraari hero ban ne"

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai saheb
Wajib arkaan se jayada to sheik saheb ko apne perhan ki fiqr he...

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:20 am

Can someone explain why Bohras put their head down and turn cheek during hazi salat when as if going in sajada.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:39 pm

ek he saaf me khare rahe mehmood o ayaaz
na koi banda raha na koi banda nawaaz