RAMADAN KAREEM MUBARAK !!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aymelek

RAMADAN KAREEM MUBARAK !!!

Unread post by Aymelek » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:52 am

As bohras worldwide start their Ramadan on todays eve...Here wishing all of you a very blessed month of Ramadan.

RAMADAN KAREEM !!!

SBM

Re: RAMADAN KAREEM MUBARAK !!!

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 am

Wish everyone a BLESSED RAMADAN KAREEM. May Allah forgive our sins and help us with our shortcoming
Let us not forget those poor in Ahmedabad and elsewhere. Help them through your Zakat contribution and help this forum with your donations.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:35 am

Ramadan Kareem to all brothers and sisters in faith.May all your wishes be fullfilled and may Allah shower the choicest blessibgs on you all.As brother SBM has said. This is the time to remember the less fortunate. Abdes advertise that the maqsad of the thali is to cteate equality by doling out the same quality of food to all.However the reality of the dabba scheme is different here in Ahmedabad. The food depends on the licality and the poor mohallas and housing societies receive pathetic food. The rich give away the low quality food to the servants. Dear bohras, remember that you are muslims and will be accountable on the day of Qauamat as how you distributed your zakaat and poor due.Did you give it to the establishment so that you could help pay the bills of hunting wild game in Africa ? Or will you hold up your head high and reply to Allah that you paid your poor dues directly into helping the needy. Do not fear the establishment. Do not fear the society. Do not fear the Amil. Fear ALLAH and Him alone.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Ramadan is more than just a tradition or a religious practice.
It’s an act of worship towards Allah and the teachings of Qur’an.
Ramadan Kareem!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:06 pm

“He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.”
- [Quran 59:24]
Ramazan Mubarak.

Let us also use this month to expand our knowledge of true Islam. And self control our urge for insults, aggressions towards our brothers and sisters who are orthodox or reformists. For this one month I will fast my mind rest my arms , keystrokes and tongue. However I will not tolerate injustice, illegal or oppressive behaviour or dividing Muslims along sectarian lines.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:54 am

Ramzan Mubarak to all.

Would like to echo Ozdundees sentiment. Let us all strive to be a little more patient and tolerant to one another's views

genesis

Even the "month of allah" is now hijacked

Unread post by genesis » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:54 am

That the month of Ramzan is "Sherullah" or "the month of allah" is only a hollow utterance from the lips of the clergy whereas the fact is that the glorious occasion is also now turned into a month of singing the praises of the 52nd and the 53 rd, acknowledging with utmost humility their "karam ane ehsaan..........in ushering in the holy month !!!!! ", doing infinite dua for their infinite existence in this world, and doing purjosh matam everyday at least thrice daily . Theres absolutely no zikr or stress on spending the month in doing bandagi of allah and praise of allah.... which, i suppose is what the month is meant for, which i know with the little knowledge that I have. Could someone correct me if my information is wrong please.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 am

ramadan mubarak to all sunni shia bohra brothers, pray to ALLAH and read QURAAN with understanding : )

signing off see you after ramadan Inshallah Ameen.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am

SBM wrote:Wish everyone a BLESSED RAMADAN KAREEM. May Allah forgive our sins and help us with our shortcoming
Let us not forget those poor in Ahmedabad and elsewhere. Help them through your Zakat contribution and help this forum with your donations.
I want to Clear out as u have mentioned to give Zakat to the poor, so Do u actually know whts the meaning of Zakat?
Zakat can't be distributed to the poor one it is given to the Haq na Dai I.E.Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb.
Make a correction Muwasaat is to be distributed to the Poor & needy ones which is going in full swing under the patronage of His Holiness (tus).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm

AbdeSMBSMS and you forgot STS (how dare you forgot to be an Abde STS (Muqqadas Moula)
Anyway Can your Masters show how they spend the Zakat money. Oh I forgot there are too many poor living in Saify Mahal known as Shezaads/Shezaadis

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 pm

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Zakat can't be distributed to the poor one it is given to the Haq na Dai I.E.Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb.
Kindly provide some Quranic reference to your above claim !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 pm

AbdeSMBSMS wrote: Zakat can't be distributed to the poor one it is given to the Haq na Dai I.E.Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb.
1. you mean to say that haq na dai is poorer than the poorest? that his family is wearing rags and staying in broken down ramshackle huts? that they have nothing to eat and are starving?
2. are there any other dai's who are not of 'haq'?

please clarify. thank you!

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:11 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote: Zakat can't be distributed to the poor one it is given to the Haq na Dai I.E.Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb.
1. you mean to say that haq na dai is poorer than the poorest? that his family is wearing rags and staying in broken down ramshackle huts? that they have nothing to eat and are starving?
2. are there any other dai's who are not of 'haq'?

please clarify. thank you!
Al Zulfikar first of all you are totally Unaware whts the term Zakat Stands for. Zakat is not given to the poor.
Since Nabi Saheb ( S.A.W) Zaman zakat is given to the Haq na Saheb. & today Our Maula ( tus) is the Haq na Dai of Nabi ( S.A.W.).
But for you it is beyond your thinking so don't exaggerate yourself :cry: :mrgreen:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:13 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Zakat can't be distributed to the poor one it is given to the Haq na Dai I.E.Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb.
Kindly provide some Quranic reference to your above claim !!
I can provide Quran Reference but due to you illeteracy you wont understand. :mrgreen:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:17 am

SBM wrote:AbdeSMBSMS and you forgot STS (how dare you forgot to be an Abde STS (Muqqadas Moula)
Anyway Can your Masters show how they spend the Zakat money. Oh I forgot there are too many poor living in Saify Mahal known as Shezaads/Shezaadis
SMB & STS are one as Same As Nabi ( S.A.W.) & Maula Ali ( A.S.) i hope you are aware of the latter :wink:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote: Zakat is not given to the poor.... SMB & STS are one as Same As Nabi ( S.A.W.) & Maula Ali ( A.S.)
Q.E.D. a prime example of an abde jaahil. i wish we had more like you!

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:46 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote: Zakat is not given to the poor.... SMB & STS are one as Same As Nabi ( S.A.W.) & Maula Ali ( A.S.)
Q.E.D. a prime example of an abde jaahil. i wish we had more like you!
No Zulfeeee i am only enough & abde is right but dont call me Jaahil as i dont like to hear the word "jaahil" from a person who is already one. :mrgreen: :wink:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 am

Abdess

1 billion Muslims accept that zakat can be distributed as below. I understand why 1 million would think otherwise because your masters want to pilfer the proceeds for their own accumulation. You are an educated and conscious person you can reason that if you believe you are paying to a rightful cause and the proceeds are being spent lawfully , then go ahead. But spare the compulsion if others doubt the integrity of the collectors.
Beneficiaries of Zakat

The Holy Quran (9:60) classifies the due recipients of zakat under the following eight categories.

"Zakat is for the poor, and the needy and those who are employed to administer and collect it, and the new converts, and for those who are in bondage, and in debt and service of the cause of God, and for the wayfarers, a duty ordained by God, and Godis the All-Knowing, the Wise".

Zakat can only be distributed to any of the eight eligible beneficiaries (asnaf) that are mentioned in the Quran in Surah Taubah:60. However, priority should be given to the poor and needy. Where there is no central authority to administer zakat, it can be paid directly to the needy.

"Alms are for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer the (funds); for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to the truth); for those in bondage and in debt; in the cause of God; and for the wayfarer: (thus is it) ordained by God, and Godis full of knowledge and wisdom." (9:60)

The poor (Faqir/Fuqara)

Those without any means of livelihood and material possessions.

The needy (Miskeen)

Those without sufficient means of livelihood to meet their basic necessities. For instance, those who, although may have a job, a house and a car, but whose income is below the minimum requirement.

The administrators of zakat (Amil)

Those appointed to manage and administer zakat. This category is sub-divided into the following categories:

Group of people who go out to the society and determine those who fall Fuqara and Miskeen categories.

Those who collect the Zakat money.

The accountant of the Zakat money.

The administrator, manager, clerical worker or secretary who puts the files in order.

Those who handle Zakat distributions.

The auditor who audits overall Zakat management and administration.

The sympathizers (Muallaf-at-Quloobuhum)

Those whose hearts are inclined towards or have accepted Islam.

To free slaves (Riqab)

Zakat can also be used to free slaves or captives.

Those who are in debt (Gharimin)

Zakat can be used to pay off the debts of a person who has borrowed to pay for basic necessities so that he/she can lead a normal life. Zakat can also be distributed to those in financial difficulties e.g. bankruptcy due to the loss of employment and heavy debt.

For the cause of God (Fisabillillah)

Zakat can be used to finance any form of struggle or work for the love of God. The following examples fall under this category, e.g. Da'wah; building & developing society's infrastructure; defending Muslims, who are being oppressed; assisting poor travelers and sponsoring a student's educational expenses.

Those who are stranded during a journey (Ibnus Sabil)

Zakat can also be used to help a traveler facing difficulties in continuing his journey due to reasons such as loss of money or the break down of his vehicles, the repair of which he cannot afford.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 am

SBM wrote:Wish everyone a BLESSED RAMADAN KAREEM. May Allah forgive our sins and help us with our shortcoming
Yeah we will definately help them with our Muwasaat Contributions. & More over Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed Maula ( R.A.) & his successor Our Maula Mohammed Burhanuddin ( TUS) is there.
Will your masters come from HELL to help this forum :mrgreen: :D

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:20 am

mumin_DB wrote:Abdess

Dear Bohra Spring,

Incase you know Islam and some of the most important things said by Prophet Mohammed - There will be 72 sects in Islam and only 1 out of them will go to heaven and unfortunately for your and some of the jahils here - Its is Dawoodi Bohra who stands out all of you in every manner.

o...

DIL KO BEHLANE KE LIYE GHALIB YEH KHAYAL ACHCHA HAI !!!

Lets leave the theory of vicarious atonement to the followers of the trinity. You cant go to heaven just on the basis of an identity. There are umpteen criteria based on your imaan and amal and as per the holy Quran, whoever fulfills them will be a contender whatsoever maybe his identity.