The Tyrant Amil Of Pune, Abdeali.

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
ghulam muhammed

The Tyrant Amil Of Pune, Abdeali.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:28 pm

The Amil of Pune, Abdeali is a known tyrant who has been ruling over Pune since more then 2 decades, a feet which no other Bohra Amil in the world has managed to achieve. Needless to say that he knows how and where to pull the strings not withstanding the fact that he has managed to enrich the Dai by leaps and bounds as he is also a master extortionist. The last visit of the Dai alongwith Mansoos to Pune is a glaring example wherein he managed to garner over Rs.500 crores in a span of 25 days of the Dai's visit, the qadambosi charges were Rs.5,200/- per head ( a few got the azeem sharaf of kissing the Dai's hand for a fee of Rs.52,000/-), the total number of Ziafats crossed the 100 mark (for details refer the thread "Ziafats" on this forum), there was also a compulsory donation of a minimum Rs.5,250/- per family for the Dai's visit. He also managed to get 2 bungalows for the Dai and Mansoos which was donated by some diehard abdes, now when the Dai will use the bungalows is anyones guess.

Abdeali has also managed to brain wash some bohra youths by giving them importance which is nothing less then stupidity. One such example is a young guy who runs an automobile workshop in Kondhwa area and is an expert in cars. Abdeali managed to lure and brainwash him to such an extent that he not only repairs Abdeali's cars free of cost but also volunteers to act as a chauffer for the Dai which he did during the Dai's visit to Pune thereby neglecting his business for 25 days, he also drove the Dai's car whenever the Dai was in Khandala and was also the one who proudly drove the Dai back to Mumbai. What the stupid abde idiot doesn't realise is that he is being reduced from a businessman to a driver.

Apart from his extortionist tactics he has troubled the locals no end. Recently there were reports of one Bandukwala guy who was refused burial in the bohra qabrastan, the reason being his outstanding dues with regard to the "Bohra Club" charges i.e. Wajebats etc. His family had no option but to bury him in a sunni qabrastan which infuriated Abdeali even more due to which he filed a police complaint against the sunni amil and got him arrested, he was finally let out on bail which was arranged by the deceased's family. It was even reported that he tried to get police permission for exhuming the body and burying it in bohra qabrastan which was flatly refused by the authorities on grounds of humanity and igniting passions between 2 sects. This whole exercise was carried out to instil fear in the minds of local bohras who would then be too scared to confront him at anytime.

There are atleast 4 known cases wherein bohras have been buried in shia qabrastan in Pune as they refused to meet Abdeali's demands. Very few people are aware of these cases as Abdeali managed to hush up these incidents. These cases need to be highlighted as it would give confidence to disgruntled bohras who want to retaliate against malpractices of Amils but are too scared to do so.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: The Tyrant Amil Of Pune, Abdeali.

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:42 pm

bro gm,

let me add some more facts. abdeali's father hatim became pune's amil after the previous amil, kaderbhaisaheb expired. kaderbhai saheb was a gentleman and an amil in the classic mould, humble, helpful, knowledgeable, a genuinely nice person. his sons and daughters studied in pvt schools and some of them were my friends and his 2 daughters my sister's friends. the family was completely unpretentious. we played together as children without the least class distinction and discrimination.

hatimbhaisaheb was initially as good as his predecessor, but capitulated after the 1975 baraat pogrom when ismail bhaisaab, the brother of taher saifuddin (also known as chaand bhaisaab) was sent down to pune during moharram. this rascal ismail terrorised the puneites with baraat and public humiliations, summoning everyone right and left, fostering a climate of fear and encouraging people to squeal on others, even with false complaints. a couple of peculiar and shocking incidents happened due to his high handedness and arrogance which forced him to flee pune, literally under cover of darkness. i will go into those shocking details some other time, but suffice to say that while the actual amil, hatim, looked an as a mute spectator, he nevertheless had tasted blood. he had realised the power of bullying, intimidation and terror. he passed away some time in early 80's and as a first anywhere in the world, his son abdeali inherited the seat as amil of pune. so abdeali has had an iron grip on the throne for almost 3 decades. he derives his real power because he has close connections with qaid johar and i believe his brother-in-law is the zaada dr moiz bhaisaheb.

perhaps encouraged by his unflinching hold on the amilship, abdeali has run pune with an iron fist. he is a most wily and cunning operator. shrewd, an expert manipulator and user of people. he has close connections with the underworld dons, members of city corporation, state parliament and even upto delhi. he cultivates the top police officials, movers and shakers. he dabbles extensively in real estate, expensive and luxury cars, antiques, precious stones and diamonds. he buys wholesale and sells retail to gullible abde bakras who are sort of 'forced' to oblige him out of a sense of obligation. abdeali's sons are bullies and ill-behaved goondas, extremely loud, demanding and rude. today there are over 20 markaz's, masjids and places where community namaz is conducted in pune. the bohra population of pune has mushroomed from around 2500 in the early 70's to over 25,000 today, a ten-fold increase, with bohras from bombay, smaller towns in maharashtra, gujrat etc moving to pune, with its better climate, business opportunities and accomodation. the biggest increase in pune's bohra numbers came after the iraq-kuwait war when a lot of bohras from M.P and Rajasthan who were uprooted from kuwait, moved to pune.

inspite of the massive growth in bohra numbers, abdeali has proven to be a very able, albeit evil administrator. all the amils of the various markaz's report to him and he keeps a close tab on their activities, collections and the flocks under their command. abdeali boasts that nothing and no one in pune can hide from him and that he is aware of each and everyone. 'koi bhi parindo mari jaankari vagar udi nathi sakto'. he openly challenges any bohra to have him removed from pune. its a phenomenon that between father and son they have ruled over pune for well-nigh 50 years!

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:18 pm

one of my relative flee away from pune for same reasons.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi Reader
I too have heard of this Pune’s Amil as shrewd real estate player. One prominent story I heard was :

PA inamdar ( a leading estate developer) was constructing a posh residential complex in Fatima nagar, Abdeali BhaiSaab encouraged many bohras to buy property in this venture, It has been said that, if all and every flat was bought by bohras, then club house would be converted into permanent markaz.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 pm

To lure the gullible bohras more, Inamdar also allowed the landing of Dai's helicopter on his property during the Dai's last visit to Pune.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:32 pm

humanbeing wrote:Hi Reader
I too have heard of this Pune’s Amil as shrewd real estate player. One prominent story I heard was :

PA inamdar ( a leading estate developer) was constructing a posh residential complex in Fatima nagar, Abdeali BhaiSaab encouraged many bohras to buy property in this venture, It has been said that, if all and every flat was bought by bohras, then club house would be converted into permanent markaz.
every flat that was sold in inamdar's project to bohras at the behest of abdeali, the rascal had a commission on it. at a rough estimate, there are about 80-100 bohra families in fatima nagar. imagine the size of the commission amount!

there are many stories that i can recount as inamdar was my father's close friend. my father served on the jamaat committee of the sunni muslim jama masjid in pune and was also an active member of the their tabligh jamaat. he attended many annual ijtemaa's of the tablighi's all over the india. the sunni's are all aware of the unislamic practices of the bohra syedna, but they too are helpless as the kothar has 'bribed' their top leaders with gifts, lavish khaana and donations to aligarh muslim university, big ads in urdu media etc.

inamdar is the single largest muslim landowner in pune, most of his family's land holdings being 'inaam' or baksheesh by the mughal emperors under whom his ancestors served as court or army functionaries. his family is also the trustee of several large durgahs of sufi pirs in pune and surrounding areas on land which they own. in my childhood and youth the impression and reality of sunni muslims in pune was of being jaahils, mawali's, neer good-for-nothings, uneducated, wastrels and perennially in debt, belligerent and stupid enough to pick up suicidal fights with the virulently fanatic hindu militants of pune, from where the VHP, bajrang dal, hindu mahasabha, RSS and the assassins of mahatma gandhi etc have been born.

but it was a few enlightened, wise and sensible people like inamdar and leading lights among sunni's such as doctor kazi, solicitor kazi, businessman rehman, professor dastagir, educationist sultan aalam khan brelvi (my father's teacher), a few poets and writers of the time, baba munshilal attar - an aide to yeshwant rao chavan (the defense minister of india) and my dad's close childhood friend, and my own father, who seriously took up the issue of the future of muslims in pune. one of their central planks was education, employment, preferably gainful self-employment, guidance and lessening of extremism and militancy by channelling the anger, energy and resentment among muslim youth and getting them free schooling, college education, vocational and technical training etc. this they did by strengthening and expanding the muslim educational society's (MES) anglo-urdu high school and utilising its vast grounds to set up one of pune's most comprehensive secondary, post secondary and even tertiary level educational campuses. the best and most competent teachers were recruited, funds were solicited from all manner of donors of all hues and stripes from pune, mumbai and even abroad. as the results of the school and colleges improved, so did the inflow of funds, which started pouring in from wealthy arab donors and govts. today students of all religions and faiths clamour for seats at the MES colleges.

to cut a long story short, today in a remarkable turn-around, the sunni muslims of pune have progressed to such an extent that you hardly every see the faaltu characters hanging around like louts upto no good. the muslim students in pune, esp from anglo-urdu school rank consistently among the top 50 in the district SSC board exams, muslims are gainfully employed as qualified professionals even in MNC's, they run large and successful businesses in glass, building materials, scrap metals, computers, fabrication, garages, industrial parts supplies, as builders and developers, as architects and engineers. gone are the days when they were looked down upon as jaahils and mawali's. they have pulled up themselves by their boot-straps and are leaving the bohras far behind. they no longer have time for seeking and engaging in violent conflict with hindu's or others. in fact, pune is today one of the only cities in india where no major communal riots have taken place in the last 30 years! when a person is engaged in business and earning an honest living, he has no inclination to harbour violent and suicidal thoughts. business teaches you the values of patience, tolerance and inter-dependence. these same muslims who were venting their anger at hindus, today are doing business with them. there is mutual respect and a realisation that we are all in it together.

when i go back to pune, i overflow with pride seeing how a few far-sighted and wise people have led my muslim brethren from a poor and down-trodden community to progress, dignity and independence, while at the same time my heart sinks with dismay on seeing our bohras regressing, their wild swinging dadhi's, their ill-mannered and uncouth behaviour, their alacrity in obeying every stupid farmaan, their closed-mindedness and fanaticism. business wise too, many of our traditional strongholds in the fields of hardware, paints, building materials and tools are no longer our monopoly. other muslims, gujratis, jains etc have gone far ahead. the bohra's impression now is that of a petty trader, stuck in his time-warp, like a frog-in-the-well.

where inamdar and his contemporaries have done immense good for their community, haramkhors like abdeali are sucking the life-blood out of the bohras and crushing them under an iron heel. my own childhood friends who are now shaikhs and jamaat committee members in pune, roundly abuse abdeali (in pvt of course) in the most colorful language.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:57 pm

One more bohra who cared two hoots for Abdeali during his lifetime and was buried in bohra qabrastan without Abdeali being able to create any problem was one Mr.Asgharbhai who has his shop opposite the famous Dagdu Halwai Ganpati Mandir. The said Asgharbhai though a petty shopkeeper had good knowledge of astrology due to which he was frequented by highly influential people like the Commisioner of Police and Collector of Pune who were regular visitors to his shop. Hence Abdeali couldn't stop his burial although he very much wanted to as otherwise he would have run into deep shit as top police officers and bureaucrats attended the funeral in large numbers. We need more bohras like Asgharbhai who can show the Amils their right place in society.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:09 pm

to fight the tyrants one must:

"Khudi ko kar buland itna, ke har takdeer se pehlay
Khuda bande se khud pooche, bata teri marzi kya hai."

asgharbhai ganjifrockwala was an extraordinary character, he cared not for fame or money or prestige. stories are told of him making the home minister wait because the fellow came in without appointment and then when finally allowed to come in, he did a saashtaang dandwat pranaam (doing a completely prone on the ground salutation, face down) to asgharbhai.
(courtesy of bro gm)

the high and mighty sought his advice and intervention, but he refused to be corrupted even 1%. I knew him and his family, played with his nephews as a kid in the chawl where he lived. he wore the traditional white pyjama with a long white shirt on top and a black hard nehru topi which was common with our elders in the 50's and 60's. he often dropped in to meet at our business and 'demanded' that my dad order the best kadak chai and paan. his business was selling banians, bandi's and underwear, thus the name 'ganjifrackwala'. today's youngsters will not understand that expression.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:stories are told of him making the home minister wait because the fellow came in without appointment
As I too was well acquainted with Asgharbhai, I know for the fact that even Abdeali had to wait for more then an hour at his shop i.e. when Abdeali had gone to ask for favours with regard to the huge land that the zaadas had purchased in Lonavala/Khandala which required some permission from the Collector which was almost impossible to get. Due to Asgharbhai's contacts, the permission was granted swiftly.

askz

Unread post by askz » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:12 am

dear brothers,
after long time Pune topic is back on the forum. there are many stories about Abdeali B.S. all of them are true. to relate in detail i shall shed some more light on it. its true that he is safe because of direct connections with syedna as his bro dr. moiz B.S is the son in law.
1. many reformist minded of pune have written several articles now and then about his atrocities. but we all know that these abdes are foolish herd of donkeys.Mumbai samachar has also bend their knees down for the vohra vartaman coloumn. and they refuse to accept articles.
2.let me tell you that there is a great story of an area of fatima nagar markaz in pune. before the markaz was temporary erected in an empty space near panchratna apts which was rented on an paltry rent of mere 30,000 rs for Ramadan. the tanzeem committee collected more than required and they forced the lady owner (U.K settled)to give a receipt of more rent. ultimately the owner got fed up with these kind of discrepancies and refused to give her place for namaaz. so the tanzeem had to find some new stunts to get their treasure chests filled. well they declared that their fatima nagar committee will buy a piece of land in fatima nagar and build our own markaz. so the collection drive started. the foolish abdes started giving cash, jewellery etc every year. but the land never came. after this there was a hue and cry and they showed a piece of land behind ganga savera. one of the **** shehzaada was called for stone foundation. grand feast was held again more money was collected after ramazaan every thing vanished in thin air including the foundation stone.
upon some enquires it was replied that land was not worthy as per syednas decision. the truth is the amount collected nearly from 5 to 7 crores is floating in the business sectors of abedalis chamchas. some one dared to ask him about the markaz politely and the reply was" fatima nagar naa mumineen na gunaho naa sabab waha markazz banavto nathi" till today the same story is there. now they have bought a piece of land which is amongst die hard hindus who are against building a permanent structure. every year they build a mandap, "banaave scheme ane udaave dhud cream". this year the rate of entry is rs 13,500 per family. student rates are rs 5200/-. whereas there are people who want to give ifftaari jaman every day. so all the profits ultimately go to the boss.
everywhere its the same sad state maasallah space+ifftaari= money money.
3.abdeali B.S tells every mumin to keep their children in deeni school but his own grand children are learning in st. marys.
4. i know of a widow who had gone to ask medical aid for her leg surgery but came back empty handed with sarcastic remarks. he has amassed so much but does not spend even a single rupee in charity. if he retires he shall have no regrets.
well yet many things remain to be seen from the "Don of pune"

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 am

Just curious as to who tops the list in notoriety the world over and whether such a hierarchy list ever been prepared by the critics and the observers. One is sure that the honours would be shared by hon'ble Jb.Abdeali , Jb.Syedul Khair, Jb.Kauser, Jb.Mudar, etc.etc. or maybe in that descending order ?

askz

Unread post by askz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:33 am

shapur wrote:Just curious as to who tops the list in notoriety the world over and whether such a hierarchy list ever been prepared by the critics and the observers. One is sure that the honours would be shared by hon'ble Jb.Abdeali , Jb.Syedul Khair, Jb.Kauser, Jb.Mudar, etc.etc. or maybe in that descending order ?

dear bro,
they all are in a race towards for who can be the most worse. its good they are collecting all the necessary items which will be useful for them in the hell :) :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:04 pm

shapur wrote:Just curious as to who tops the list in notoriety the world over and whether such a hierarchy list ever been prepared by the critics and the observers. One is sure that the honours would be shared by hon'ble Jb.Abdeali , Jb.Syedul Khair, Jb.Kauser, Jb.Mudar, etc.etc. or maybe in that descending order ?

shapur,

your question is an impossible one to answer. the only way to judge would be to send a willing volunteer to go and spend some extended period of time in each of these notorious cities, interact with each amil by way of paying vajebaat, get raza's for misaq, nikah, khatna, majlis, see their behaviour, assess their intimidatory tactics, modus operandi etc and then come to a reasonable conclusion.

any volunteers for this exciting project?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Az the last sentence killed the excitement ...volunteer , :( typical Bohra style... But even then you could have tried keeping a rumal as the gift :lol:

I for once thought it was like the survivor soap where the winner gets a 53 lakhs. :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:59 pm

i dont think any sane bohra in his right mind would ever want to volunteer for such a project, no matter what the amount of the prize!

its like asking a person if he wants to volunteer for a new torture chamber fitted with the latest instruments of pain and sadism...

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:i dont think any sane bohra in his right mind would ever want to volunteer for such a project, no matter what the amount of the prize!

its like asking a person if he wants to volunteer for a new torture chamber fitted with the latest instruments of pain and sadism...
Sane Bohra abde , where can I find them, they are rare. Like white lions in Africa. :twisted:

And these are the Same guys who sing almost every day khal ni juti penawi.....which is more difficult ! :roll:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:26 pm

All such people deserve a 'Saw' movie style justice !

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Does any one know any details of the atrocities committed by the father of Abdeali BS, Hatim BS on a person known as shk. Kalimuddin. Hatim BS and Ismailji BS both together ganged up on him many years ago and try to destroy him but he remained loyal to the Dai. I heard Ismailji bhaisaheb went crazy and died in that state.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:47 pm

The below mentioned message is being widely circulated among bohras but as it concerns the Pune Amil Iam reproducing it on this thread :-

Ek mumin ni dikri 12th Science pass kidhu ane BDS ma admission confirm thayu. Emna Mrs. ne khabar padi ke apni jamaat education maate loan aape che. E ben Fakhri Hill ni jamaat office ma gaya, tya emne kehwa ma aayu ke ben tame Camp office ma Abdeali bhaisaab ne milo. Mumin ben apni dikri ne lai 6th July 2013 e Abdeali bhaisaab ne mili ne loan maate enquiry karwa maate gaya.

Gaur si padhjo jawab dil baag baag... thanda.. thanda cool ehwo milo----- Abdeali bhaisaab nu jawab "TAME KAUN, MAIN TAMNE OLAKHTO PAN NATHI" etluj nahi biju jumlo su farmayo "TAME SU BANK SAMJHI NE MAARA PAASE AAWI GAYA CHHO". Sauthi wadhare khoto su thayu ke e ben pota ni dikri ne lai ne chaala gaya ane Abdeali bhaisaab ma aawi ritna jawab si emni dikri ghani upset thai gai ane camp thi ghare pohachta emna mummy ne ekaj sawaal puchwa laagi, "MOM, IS THIS OUR RELIGION ? ARE THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE APPOINTED BY KOTHAR ? WHEN WE ALL SAY MOLA KNOWS EACH AND EVERY THING THEN HOW COME THIS GUY IS SITTING IN PUNE FOR SO MANY YEARS ? WHY IS HE NOT REMOVED FROM HIS DUTY ? "ACTION IS FAR AWAY FROM PREACHING".

Daughter took it so seriously that she fell sick immediately after reaching home. Takht par besi ne gala faadi ne hidayat aape che ke mumenin aawo, aa mola na dar par aawo, aa mola na khidmat guzar besa che mumenin ni haazat rawai karwa. Tame logo bank ma jawo cho to mola na dil par na gawaar gujre che ane ghanu bhaari laage che.

For Abdeali bhaisaab important criteria is that he should know you personally if you want either loan or qarzan hasanah. You are deserving or needy that doesn't matter to him. According to his statement he is encouraging people to go to bank and fulfil their requirements.

More important is that e mumin na husband na ek Christian friend ne maalum thayu ke emna friend ni dikri ne aawi reet e admission maate funds ni zaroorat che to ye thoda paisa as a scholarship aapi and NOT as loan. Now think for a while ke aa Christian ne koi hidayat aapwa wala rehber nathi, koi zikra ma nathi jaata, koi ashara ma nathi jaata, koi milad ma nathi jaata, na koi sabak attend kare che.

Mumenin gaur karo mumena ben loan maate gaya hata na ke mawasat maate. Socho agar mawasat maate jaata to ene su jawab aapta Abdeali bhaisaab ? Mola hamesha bayan ma farmawe che ke mumin ni haazat rawai karo. Mumin khuda nu dil che ane ej mumin maara dil ma wase che. Agar mumin khuda nu dil che ane je mumin mola na dil ma wasta hoi bhala e mumin saathe aawo suluk thai ane aawi reet e zalil kari ne devri par thi nikaale ?

Maa ne maa kehwai che baap ni bairi nathi bolatu. Agar tareeka thi pesh aawta ane diplomatic jawab aapta to etlu buru na laagtu e mumin ben ane emni dikri ne. Aakhir ma e mumin ben ne bank na darwaaze jaavu padhu baki ni rakam nu intezam karwa khatir.

Please do forward and spread this message to maximum number of people including Abdeali bhaisaab. Aawa logo mumin saathe aawi reet e pesh aawa baad aasani si jaman no niwalo hajam kari sake che ? Sukun ni neend aawi jai che ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:Does any one know any details of the atrocities committed by the father of Abdeali BS, Hatim BS on a person known as shk. Kalimuddin. Hatim BS and Ismailji BS both together ganged up on him many years ago and try to destroy him but he remained loyal to the Dai. I heard Ismailji bhaisaheb went crazy and died in that state.
kaka akela,

shaikh kalimuddin was cast in an extraordinary mould. rarely does one come across bohras like him, a very well-educated man, an aalim qualified from the daras in the old classic system, a great orator and public speaker in several languages, gujrati, urdu, persian, chaste arabic, hindi and marathi, with an impressive personality, tall, well-built, with a deep resonant voice and ability to command attention flawlessly.

during the 1975 baraat pogrom all over the world and esp. in pune when ismail, the step brother of sts came for moharram, a reign of terror was spread among the entire bohra citizenry. bohras were encouraged to rat on others and hundreds of haramkhors took the opportunity to settle old scores, by going to ismail and making false complaints based on personal or business vendetta's. re: shaikh kalimuddin, ismail had coming bearing a personal and political grudge from the highest echelons. although sk kalimuddin was one of the pioneers of bohra news magazines and had set up an enviable correspondent network in every city and town across the globe, he was viewed with suspicion by the kothar as he was one of the contemporaries of the 4 ustaads who were subsequently brutally assaulted, persecuted and one of them was murdered. they had doubts about his real aqeeda, since they knew that with his learning, exposure and closeness with these 4 ustaads, he definitely must have been their sympathiser in secret. he too was summoned in private and intensely questioned and harangued about his beliefs. although he steadfastly maintained his innocence and held up his loyalty and sterling work through his magazine - naseem e sahar, they humiliated him and subjected him to cross-examination befitting a common criminal. the major perpetrator of this torture was ismail, hatim bhaisaab was complicit with his silent acquiescence, when he should have spoken up in sk kalimuddin's defense. hatim was a coward and weakling who sold his soul to the kothari devils.

my father was a close friend and confidante' of sk kalimuddin and i recall his discreet visits to our house to unburden himself and recount the pain and humiliation he had suffered inspite of spending his whole life in the service of the dai and his establishment. i was just a kid then, but i vividly recall his anguish when he categorically stated to my father, that bhai, what am i to do? i am trapped as my whole livelihood is my magazine and the kothar knows it. if i rebel, they will destroy me, they will destroy my family. he also mentioned once that bhai, my heart is broken, my spirit is broken, after i spent my whole life in the khidmat of syedna and his daawat. sk kalimuddin was a prolific writer with excellent command over his vocabulary and expression and many were the beautiful articles which flowed from his pen. i still remember that i used to eagerly follow his series on 'aakherat no tosho', his interpretations of syedna's bayans, his tafseer's on quranic aayats etc.

i believe that he was also summoned many times to mumbai to test his loyalty where he was severely interrogated. the list of companies who used to advertise in his publication was scrutinised and vetted and all those whose loyalties were found questionable, sk kalimuddin was told to drop them from his magazine. this of course affected his income and business and he had to diversify more into publishing wedding cards, business stationery, leaflets etc to keep his printing press from closing down. perhaps it was not a coincidence, but sk kalimuddin died not soon after, maybe a few years after this, a man broken in spirit and mind.

what i learnt from this was one solid lesson. i resolved never ever to engage in any business where my rozi roti predominantly depended on the bohra community, as that would be like putting one's head inside a lion's mouth. i asked my dad too to diversify and not make the same mistake that many people like sk kalimuddin did and continue to do. i was also fortunate in that i always had more friends outside our community than within. this prudence and wisdom has stood me in good stead as i have never given a damn for the bullying and intimidation of the amils and jamaat comittee members. want to cut me off? go ahead baby, neither my income nor my social networks depend on you. take your jamaat and shove it.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:32 am

Thank you Bro Al Zulfiqar, really appreciate the info. I wonder how many such lives have been destroyed by these sh'zadaas and their cohort spineless yesman Aamils like Hatim B S. But why did the Ismailji B S go crazy (Pagal) in his later life and died as such. Though there are a lot of living crazies in their clan in Saifee Mahal.
I think it was Allah's sweet justice and Nasim e sahar has survived, even though the current Aamil of Pune the tyrant Abde ali is carrying on his father's vendatta against this magazine. Son of Shk. Kalimuddin (Shk. Moiz) was killed by This tyrant Aamil by humiliating him front of the whole jamaat and forcing him to take the misaq in public under great humiliation, which broke his heart and he also died soon after. I hear that now his son is still editing this magazine, Kind of Fateh Mubeen for them, I say Bravo to them hard souls.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:Thank you Bro Al Zulfiqar, really appreciate the info. I wonder how many such lives have been destroyed by these sh'zadaas and their cohort spineless yesman Aamils like Hatim B S. But why did the Ismailji B S go crazy (Pagal) in his later life and died as such. Though there are a lot of living crazies in their clan in Saifee Mahal.
I think it was Allah's sweet justice and Nasim e sahar has survived, even though the current Aamil of Pune the tyrant Abde ali is carrying on his father's vendatta against this magazine. Son of Shk. Kalimuddin (Shk. Moiz) was killed by This tyrant Aamil by humiliating him front of the whole jamaat and forcing him to take the misaq in public under great humiliation, which broke his heart and he also died soon after. I hear that now his son is still editing this magazine, Kind of Fateh Mubeen for them, I say Bravo to them hard souls.
Last 15-20 years; besides Naseem-e-Sahar; another magazine from Dahod (Badre Munir) has taken a prominent spot in the bohra world. Is this a coincidence or deliberate act to shadow Naseem-e-Sahar?

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 pm

The patron-saints (Sponsors) of Badr e Muneer are the brothers of Ismailji B S,i.e. Sh' zadas Ali Asghar Kaqlimuddin & Qasim B S. They did this to harrass and undermine and carry-on the vandetta of their brother Ismailji B S on Naseem e shar. This new mag was started by a person with no literary background and slowly but surely he was raised to becoming a shaikh. I have heard that their office manager is a Hindu. Because of such powerful support and undercutting by the sh'zadaas I am sure Naseem e sahr has suffered in no. of subscriptions and advertisement etc.

And the vvandettas goes on & on ---------

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The below mentioned message is being widely circulated among bohras but as it concerns the Pune Amil Iam reproducing it on this thread :-

Ek mumin ni dikri 12th Science pass kidhu ane BDS ma admission confirm thayu. Emna Mrs. ne khabar padi ke apni jamaat education maate loan aape che. E ben Fakhri Hill ni jamaat office ma gaya, tya emne kehwa ma aayu ke ben tame Camp office ma Abdeali bhaisaab ne milo. Mumin ben apni dikri ne lai 6th July 2013 e Abdeali bhaisaab ne mili ne loan maate enquiry karwa maate gaya.

Gaur si padhjo jawab dil baag baag... thanda.. thanda cool ehwo milo----- Abdeali bhaisaab nu jawab "TAME KAUN, MAIN TAMNE OLAKHTO PAN NATHI" etluj nahi biju jumlo su farmayo "TAME SU BANK SAMJHI NE MAARA PAASE AAWI GAYA CHHO". Sauthi wadhare khoto su thayu ke e ben pota ni dikri ne lai ne chaala gaya ane Abdeali bhaisaab ma aawi ritna jawab si emni dikri ghani upset thai gai ane camp thi ghare pohachta emna mummy ne ekaj sawaal puchwa laagi, "MOM, IS THIS OUR RELIGION ? ARE THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE APPOINTED BY KOTHAR ? WHEN WE ALL SAY MOLA KNOWS EACH AND EVERY THING THEN HOW COME THIS GUY IS SITTING IN PUNE FOR SO MANY YEARS ? WHY IS HE NOT REMOVED FROM HIS DUTY ? "ACTION IS FAR AWAY FROM PREACHING".

Daughter took it so seriously that she fell sick immediately after reaching home. Takht par besi ne gala faadi ne hidayat aape che ke mumenin aawo, aa mola na dar par aawo, aa mola na khidmat guzar besa che mumenin ni haazat rawai karwa. Tame logo bank ma jawo cho to mola na dil par na gawaar gujre che ane ghanu bhaari laage che.

For Abdeali bhaisaab important criteria is that he should know you personally if you want either loan or qarzan hasanah. You are deserving or needy that doesn't matter to him. According to his statement he is encouraging people to go to bank and fulfil their requirements.

More important is that e mumin na husband na ek Christian friend ne maalum thayu ke emna friend ni dikri ne aawi reet e admission maate funds ni zaroorat che to ye thoda paisa as a scholarship aapi and NOT as loan. Now think for a while ke aa Christian ne koi hidayat aapwa wala rehber nathi, koi zikra ma nathi jaata, koi ashara ma nathi jaata, koi milad ma nathi jaata, na koi sabak attend kare che.

Mumenin gaur karo mumena ben loan maate gaya hata na ke mawasat maate. Socho agar mawasat maate jaata to ene su jawab aapta Abdeali bhaisaab ? Mola hamesha bayan ma farmawe che ke mumin ni haazat rawai karo. Mumin khuda nu dil che ane ej mumin maara dil ma wase che. Agar mumin khuda nu dil che ane je mumin mola na dil ma wasta hoi bhala e mumin saathe aawo suluk thai ane aawi reet e zalil kari ne devri par thi nikaale ?

Maa ne maa kehwai che baap ni bairi nathi bolatu. Agar tareeka thi pesh aawta ane diplomatic jawab aapta to etlu buru na laagtu e mumin ben ane emni dikri ne. Aakhir ma e mumin ben ne bank na darwaaze jaavu padhu baki ni rakam nu intezam karwa khatir.

Please do forward and spread this message to maximum number of people including Abdeali bhaisaab. Aawa logo mumin saathe aawi reet e pesh aawa baad aasani si jaman no niwalo hajam kari sake che ? Sukun ni neend aawi jai che ?

everyone who got this message is considering this as a fairy tale

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 pm

There are plenty such incidents which are routine in Amil’s lives. Poor are eyesore to kothar.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:26 am

pune.jpg
It seems that Abdeali bs couldn't manage change (chutta paisa) with him so he spent some and bought a dental chair and donated it !

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:51 am

wise_guy wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:The below mentioned message is being widely circulated among bohras but as it concerns the Pune Amil Iam reproducing it on this thread :-

everyone who got this message is considering this as a fairy tale
See i don't know that the tale prescribed by the goolam is true or not so i can't comment liberally.
but i want to say one thing in every community there are bad & good foes. which includes Amils also.
So for every bad deed of Amil why u blame & point towards Our Maula ( tus ). Maula ( tus ) gives us hidayat now its upon us how we procure it.
I have a strong Faith in Aqamaula & His Successor ( tus ) & i strongly oppose the above mentioned deed of pune amil if it is correct. & it will be definately opposed by our Maula ( tus ) too.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:00 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
See i don't know that the tale prescribed by the goolam is true or not so i can't comment liberally.
but i want to say one thing in every community there are bad & good foes. which includes Amils also.
So for every bad deed of Amil why u blame & point towards Our Maula ( tus ). Maula ( tus ) gives us hidayat now its upon us how we procure it.
I have a strong Faith in Aqamaula & His Successor ( tus ) & i strongly oppose the above mentioned deed of pune amil if it is correct. & it will be definately opposed by our Maula ( tus ) too.
I have question for you AbdeSMBSMS - If someone tells you about a mojiza of Maula (TUS) which looks too good to be true but you will believe it right away and don't question a iota of it but here you doubt it right away. Why so?

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 am

wise_guy wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
I have question for you AbdeSMBSMS - If someone tells you about a mojiza of Maula (TUS) which looks too good to be true but you will believe it right away and don't question a iota of it but here you doubt it right away. Why so?
See first of all u can't compare Mojiza of Maula ( tus ) with this Crap may be it can be true Or false but u can't compare.
Secondly in this Forum there are many fanatic persons who just want to pinpoint towards Our Maula ( tus ) by screening false tale.
I am not denying that this matter about Pune Amil is not true it can be so but i want to say don't blame Our Maula ( tus ) for this.
Secondly i dont have any concern with pune Amil. If the goolam had secured this matter till Amil only i wudnot have debated but he is Unnecessarily relating My Maula ( tus ) in this matter.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:27 am

BECAUSE THE AAMIL IS APPOINTED WITH THE RAZA OF AQA MOULA,
Remember BUCK STOPS THERE ONLY